1-2-3 FIGHT!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If this is Ronan the Accuser vs. regular Hulk..He wins easily.If it's WWH...nah.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Precise

I'm gonna say Ronan wins rather easy here, since he has matter manipulation and all.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

It is WWHulk. Why doesnt he still win? What new powers does WWH get?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Logic Mark III said:
"It is WWHulk. Why doesnt he still win? What new powers does WWH get?"
World War Hulk has Banner's Intellect and is much stronger and more durable than regular Hulk.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Precise

I still don't think he's a match for Ronan, with his universal weapon he can fly, matter manipulation, he still has the cloak in his cybernetic suit.. Can WWH withstand that force?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Precise said:
"I still don't think he's a match for Ronan, with his universal weapon he can fly, matter manipulation, he still has the cloak in his cybernetic suit.. Can WWH withstand that force?"
Ms.Marvel dropped Ronan....
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Precise

Well in a Fantastic Four comic he showed some amazing powers, for example creating bubbles that accelerate time to a degree of decades passing in seconds, using a small device to generate a localised black hole. That is pretty impressive.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Precise said:
"Well in a Fantastic Four comic he showed some amazing powers, for example creating bubbles that accelerate time to a degree of decades passing in seconds, using a small device to generate a localised black hole. That is pretty impressive."
Yea it is.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Precise
Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
"I still don't think he's a match for Ronan, with his universal weapon he can fly, matter manipulation, he still has the cloak in his cybernetic suit.. Can WWH withstand that force?"
Ms.Marvel dropped Ronan...."
Didn't Ms. Marvel also drop a Skrull Hulk?..
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

What does WWH have that can resist having his gravity negated and then being shot up into space?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Precise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
Ms.Marvel dropped Ronan...."
Didn't Ms. Marvel also drop a Skrull Hulk?..
"
Yea but the skrull isn't as strong so that doesn't really matter.

Logic Mark III said:
"

What does WWH have that can resist having his gravity negated and then being shot up into space?

"
Nohing..but unless that's Ronan's first move...he's going to get pummeled..Does Ronan know what Hulk is capable of?
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Precise

And where does the fight take place, and do they have any time to prepare themselves?

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Logic Mark III

I think Ronan is clever enough to work out the Hulks schtick. He can encase himself in very durable energies, i dont see him getting pummeled. It is quite likely that would be his first move. Ronan doesnt play.

Fight is on Earth like planet no preperation just like i said 1-2-3 FIGHT!!! standing at the furthest range of their sight, so they are a bit aways from eachother. 

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Triumphant

Ronan should win here.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Precise

Well in that case i would say Ronan, they still have quite a distance from each other. Ronan is not a dumb guy, he will see how muscled and big the Hulk is, so i doubt he will go at it head on. In that case he might use any of the strategies explained above to beat him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Precise said:
"Well in that case i would say Ronan, they still have quite a distance from each other. Ronan is not a dumb guy, he will see how muscled and big the Hulk is, so i doubt he will go at it head on. In that case he might use any of the strategies explained above to beat him."
Why would Ronan take him head on...he's one of the best fighters in the Universe.
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ruin Cross

Hulk

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Precise
Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
"Well in that case i would say Ronan, they still have quite a distance from each other. Ronan is not a dumb guy, he will see how muscled and big the Hulk is, so i doubt he will go at it head on. In that case he might use any of the strategies explained above to beat him."
Why would Ronan take him head on...he's one of the best fighters in the Universe."

Well, else my whole argument is destroyed lol!

No, even if he did take him on physically, he would be no match for WWH. I completely agree on that. But i think he could withstand one punch from the Hulk though. He might be hurt afterwards (he probably would be, even broken bones and stuff) but he would know not to try that again and move out of they way and use any of his other attacks which he can use from a distance.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TruePwnge

Ronans hardcore, he tore Ravenous' face off with one shot

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Meteorite

Hulk smash.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Logic Mark III

Hulk get smashed.

Brusier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh...The comments are as i thought. I know i might be late but Hulk does the impossible in his comics all the time and villains always take hulk for a joke or for a dumb Brute and get there azz beat. Now, Ronan has nothing hulk won't just get mad from and get stronger from it don't matter what Ronan does hulk will get mad from it and get stronger. To clear up things WW Hulk is Bruce Banner just controlling hulk thats it, not hulk with Banners intellect or any of that bullsh1t. Hulk can't get any stronger because he has unlimited strength he can increase in strength but no form of hulk is stronger than Savage hulk so ww hulk isn't stronger than "normal hulk" cuz his strength is "normal hulk's" strength but banner is just incontrol and pist but the winner will depend on the writer

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan should take this. I don't see why he couldn't just suck the gamma radiation right out of Hulk. Unlike Darwin, Ronan has quite a bit of experience with that power, and has used it often.

I think he can also stasis him or produce an absolute zero field. He also has flight, so he can avoid direct confrontation if needed.

Over and above this, though Ronan isn't a powerhouse in strength, he can do a lot of damage with energy projections, and above all else, his durability is pretty ridiculous. When Gamora was powered up she was able to smack him halfway across the planet and he got right back up and was ready to fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jaykidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jaykidd718

@bruiser The thing is Ronan looks at most races as inferior for the fact that the kree conquer and expand... Yes hulk is a untamable beast without question and people do underestimate him but Ronan isn't some regular hero/villain and it's a reason why he's the king of the kree empire now... hulk can pummel, throw, and even throw him to the sun and he would come back because he that durable and he is one of the best hand to hand fighters in the marvel universe...he stands as tall as the hulk and his universal weapon is ridiculously powerful and I mean not even Thors hammer mjlonir holds a candle to it... I think you came into this and just wrote about the hulk without looking at the facts of what Ronan is capable of which you pretty much deemed him unworthy..... Most people you put up against the Accuser fall at his feet.... the kree empire had a hand in ms marvel, Michael korvac, and even the inhumans creation. He can matter manipulate, control gravity, drop everything around him to absolute zero, control weather, cloak his self, move at interstellar speed, and has a class strength of 75 tons... I am trying to figure out why everyone says that he's not durable or strong enough when I've seen him go toe to toe with hulk, gladiator, Thor, Hercules, gamora, fantastic four, silver surfer, nova, and the list goes on and he has walk away with a stalemate or has won.. Ronan Ftw

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having matter manipulation does not mean a guranteed win. Ronan's matter manipulation is not as good as beings like Sersi or the Void. It's not enough for him to win here, neither is any of his other powers. Hulk stomps him, and by the way didn't Ronan struggle with Blaastar?

Jaykidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jaykidd718

@thundergodswrath: exactly and if you should know not many people walk away from blaastar either and yet ronan did.. Blaastar is very strong and powerful so thx for making a case to my argument and when we talk about matter manipulation where talking about making your hand, head, arm, feet, toes, heart etc... The affects can go from making his hands big small or making it explode... Sersi matter manipulation makes for transforming being into other creatures and she I doesnt hold a candle to ronan by any means... Hulk would also have a problem with blaastar so you will have to come stronger than that my friend lol... Ronan can make hulk body parts explode, put him I'm a stasis bubble and send him to space or the sun... Ronan can put him in a black hole or even accelerate his age at a rapid rate with in seconds... Ronan can go toe to toe with him for a certain time and he is ridiculously durable. He can just seperate the hulk from Bruce banner if he wants or break him down to into molecules and atoms. Ronan will win this match 7/10 times. Ronan states it his self anything galactus can do Kree science can do and his has been shown. Hulk fans seem to think hulk is unbeatable but he's not and I have seen hulk knocked out by juggernaut, thor, surfer,thanos black bolt etc..... We not going to sit here and act like anyone of them characters have not taking him down RONAN FTW

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ronan, his versatility takes this.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaykidd718:

Hahahahahah Hulk sent Blastaar and his army flying with a single Thunder clap ! Hulk has had no trouble with him. No matter manipulation or transmutation has ever worked on Hulk ! Dommorru (spell check) couldn't even keep him turned to stone because Hulks body literally reversed the process ! No one has ever just causally seperated Hulk from banner ! It was either by freak accident or PIS like during that Aaron run on Hulk ! Hulk's body doesn't age because if his advanced healing factor and by whatever chance miracle Ronan could make Hulks limbs implode.. They'd grow back in seconds ! And a black hole wouldn't stop Hulk.. Hulk saved the entire Defenders team and himself from the equivalent of a black hole by holding on to the sides of the device creating the fissure. Everything you just said are all things Hulk has overcome ! Nice try though !

No character is unbeatable ! No one is gonna argue that ! Hulk has high end feats and low end feats... Ronan proved that when he got dropped my freaking Ms. Marvel !

Ronan's only chance is the stasis bubble thing ! Even then.. It's slim !

Jaykidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: so your sitting here telling me that hulk can beat silver surfer because from what I read surfer drags him most the time and also to be honest hulk doesn't beat down cosmic beings.... Ms marvel might lose to hulk but she wins some and she will also give him the beating if his life from time to time... But being that your going off of tv shows yes ms marvel got her ass whooped the first time by ronan and the second time she got it I give it to her... But all through the ave gets emh cartoon with hulk and ronan.... What i saw was ronan demolishing the hulk and ronan what taking every punch from hulk and coming right back at him and putting hulk down... i remember correctly the whole avengers was trying to take him down and he was beating everyone of them up with practically no help.... Ronan doesnt ever use the full power of his cosmic power. The first time he ever used his full power was when he was fighting against gamora and she had a upgrade if cosmic power and try both dueled to a even tie with each other. The surfer came at ronan by himself and says that he not strong enough to go head up with ronan and he goes to get help from nova prime. They both come back and he still takes them down.he can't breathe in space that's one and also that stasis field will definitely hold him..... As I said ronan states to the surfer that anything galactus can bestow Kree science can create.... We are talking about a cosmic race that conquers races. Ronan can pretty much do anything he wants to hulk for the fact of the variety of weapons that he posses. Anything you can think of ronan posses the power to do it. Also everything you just said I'll put a image of what he did then you'll understand .... Ronan FTW

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaykidd718:

Kree science can do as it wills ! But what you keep I'm getting the impression of is you're trying to say. Ronan=Galactus ! Now I'm no fool.. I'd never argue Galactus vs Hulk.. Unless Galactus was a minute from death lol.. Hulk has only beat Surfer in a straight fight once.. That's when both were weakened in Planet Hulk.. Hulk however has beaten people who have beaten Surfer.. Since you wanna use ABC logic.. Thor.. Armageddon and his son.. Twice.. Doctor strange.. Terrax.. Emma frost with 1/2 the Phoenix force (she never fought or beat suffer.. But was powerful on a planetary level) WWH has beaten Domarrou in his own realm ! And repeatedly destroyed Umar's realm just from sheer output of gamma and she was powerless to stop him.. Didn't even try ! And Umar in her realm >>>>> silver surfer ! Ms. Marvel would also never "give hulk the beating of his life" even in binary form ! Get that put of your mind.. Very few characters have that much raw power ! But again, you haven't shown or explained anything within Ronan's power to KO or Kill hulk ! BFR is currently the only option !

P.s. what TV are talking about.. I honestly just went by what others said.. It wasn't disputed so I figured it must have been true !

Jaykidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: lets see hulk has lost to namor, black bolt, thor, surfer, thanos, cable, wolverine, abomination who actually killed him and the thing..... These people I just named ronan drags most of them for beats them from black bolt, thor, surfer, nova prime, wolverine, and abomination... You also took everything I said wrong when I was saying ronan being galactus. I know galactus is far in level from ronan but make no mistake he was is a person that came from technology just as the Kree empire has its just he has sustained his self more in the universe than any other life form besides beyonder, living tribunal,chaos, eternity,infinity, death, and of course the one of above all... But next to the shiar empire and the skrull the the Kree has been the dominant and most technological if the 2 which is why the shiar didn't bother them but for so long until Vulcan became emperor.... There science has and can bestow power just as the almighty galactus can and Michael Corvac, ms marvel, super skrull, and black bolts and the inhumans as well.... So that's why I made that comment when I said what ronan said to surfer what galactus can bestow Kree science can create.... Surfer has beaten the hulk but ronan had beaten the crap out of surfer and has beaten black bolt also by using his powers against him in a negate bubble what's makes you think he can't beat hulk at all..., ronan can negate him,send him to the sun or make him are rapidly to his bones are briddle. He can put him in a black hole, disenegrate him or hit him with a cosmic blast that's even stronger than thor god blast.... Ronan hammer is stronger than Thor's hammer and if you looked at fear itself you would know what I'm talking about.... Hulk is a physical brute that thinks sought of now but he wouldn't beat ronan on share strength alone that what trying to explain to you... He's a master tactician and he is a leader of the Kree empire that has tech that's beyond earths means and more .

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wallacabayka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Hulk, but Ronan wins here- unless for some reason he tries to go fist-to-cuffs (which I doubt, because Ronan is not stupid).

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ronan via Universal Weapon of plot device.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan STOMPS!!!! unless he turns it into a fist fight, the Hulk STOMPS!

Ronan has 1000 ways of owning the Hulk. His Hammer can do anything the Silver Surfer can do, just not as good.

rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan may win coz of his hammer .. But in combat hulk stomps coz according to ronans bio he can lift on up to 10 tons or so . And hulk can lift 1000s of tons . So physically hulk is way stronger . But the hammer could give hulk a tough fight . But hulk can make it to a win

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a fist fight Ronan dies, but his hammer has too many things going for it that would prevent him from losing to a brick.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronans hammer gives him the win with it's plot device powers.. Time manipulation, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, gravity manipulation, teleporting, telekenisis, cosmic storms/blasts, shields, draining energies, etc... seriously that weapon is broken as all hell.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@thedailybagel: Yep, all that's left is for him to use it. Seriously i did some research that hammer is hella broken.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Since Ronan rarely, if ever, uses his hammer to its fullest potential... I give the majority to the Hulk. Once it becomes an actual brute force battle, Ronan is gonna get smashed into the ground.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Ronan rarely, if ever, uses his hammer to its fullest potential... I give the majority to the Hulk. Once it becomes an actual brute force battle, Ronan is gonna get smashed into the ground.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I dare to say Hulk.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990 said:

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan will fight hand to hand and he could barely handle Gamora when they fought he gets wrecked here