Rock Lee vs Karate Kid

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

LMAO. I don't know, I'm leaning towards KK though. Lee just trains really hard and I don't think he has as much skill as KK.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Well,who wins?

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Acer

I posted this battle a bit back but got no response but i will say Lee i would say his speed is greater than that of KK and will play a advantage plus Lee has access to the gates to give him an extra boost should he need it not saying its going to be easy but in the long run i see Lee taking this.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mantoid

The Karate Kid all the way.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Really?How can Karate Kid keep up with the Speed of Rock Lee,or contest the power of the gates?

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Obsidian_

With only have read the Wikipedia entry on Rock Lee, I've gotta give this to Karate Kid, who has defeated even Ultra Boy without much effort. ^^

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Acer says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Really?How can Karate Kid keep up with the Speed of Rock Lee,or contest the power of the gates?"

I agree they both play a major factor here each gate gives him a major increase in power making it like the battle had just begun. Does Lee have any alcohol in this battle so he could access the drunken master?"

I'll give him a bottle of Saki,on his equipment list.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Acer

Akira Overdrive says:

"Really?How can Karate Kid keep up with the Speed of Rock Lee,or contest the power of the gates?"

I agree they both play a major factor here each gate gives him a major increase in power making it like the battle had just begun. Does Lee have any alcohol in this battle so he could access the drunken master?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Sling Shot

Super-Buster says:

"LMAO. I don't know, I'm leaning towards KK though. Lee just trains really hard and I don't think he has as much skill as KK."

I think it odd that people don't see a correaltion between constant hard training and skill. Not to say KK doesn't do the same but to say Rock Lee just trains hard and the skills he has exhibited aren't a result of it seems backwards.

After saying that I will agree that KK has more skills,heh. They just haven't been displayed in as dynamic a manner as Rock Lee's. But if Rock is willing to open gates and get drunk I give it to him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

I'm going with Rock Lee here.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Sling Shot says:

"Super-Buster says:
"LMAO. I don't know, I'm leaning towards KK though. Lee just trains really hard and I don't think he has as much skill as KK."

I think it odd that people don't see a correaltion between constant hard training and skill. Not to say KK doesn't do the same but to say Rock Lee just trains hard and the skills he has exhibited aren't a result of it seems backwards.

After saying that I will agree that KK has more skills,heh. They just haven't been displayed in as dynamic a manner as Rock Lee's. But if Rock is willing to open gates and get drunk I give it to him."

LMAO,Get drunk and open gates.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Rock Lee wins here.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I say KK. Rock trains hard. Val trains harder and in more martial arts. Rock has speed but Val has fought and beaten Kryptonians, Daxamites and others with speed (at times when they used it in battle). Also, Rock's speed is not so great that he can't be hit or have his attacked blocked or avoided. The gates are his big advantage (the drunken fighting is something KK has mastered also) but Val has his own chi abilities that allow him to do more when he needs to. He also has the ability to fly which is never a bad thing.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

This is and actual battle where some one would actually use speed and nobody says anything?? Wow sometimes I wonder.

Rock lee. KK is strong and can get to your weak points but rock lee's speed and the fact he is and uber strong kid makes this battle on his side. What can Kk do to him??

Chances are he won't even have to use the gates. He could possibly have to take off those weights but use the gates highly doubt it.