Robocop vs The Punisher

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

If Robocop is equipped with his Arm Cannon and The Punisher is equipped with AK-47, 6 grenades, and a Grenade Launcher with a few reloads. Who would win ? No prep time. Just random encounter.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Unbelonger

Robocop? The violence in those movies was funny. I think Robocop is too slow to win, seeing Punisher has rocket launcher, which probably would be able to blow him.

zzzzzzz

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By acewasp23

they tried to use a rocket launcher on him in the movies and it didnt work. LoL

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

Post Deleted.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Unbelonger

Really? which one? I saw them so long ago. Then i think Castle is screwed unless he remains hidden until robocop needs to charge batteries. shrugs

zzzzzzzzz

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Unbelonger says:

"Really? which one? I saw them so long ago. Then i think Castle is screwed unless he remains hidden until robocop needs to charge batteries. *shrugs* zzzzzzzzz"

It was Robocop 3. Keep in mind also Robocop has beaten The Terminator twice. LOL

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unbelonger

Well then Robocop wins.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Unbelonger

Is jus that slowly walking way always seemed so of a disadvantage. I quite like Robocop. He's actually pretty crude when is about to kill, not his fault though. He has also close to or perfect aim.

zzzzzzzzzzz

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"Castle wins.He's far too smart for that android piece of sh!t...and he's not even that smart.How sad for Robocop."

Oh really. The Terminator thought it would be easy also. But he has two losses to Murphy. Just cause he is slow doesnt mean he cant get the job done. Remember Robo's arm cannon is stonger than ED-209's cannon. Its bascially an upgrade. I not saying Robo would beat Frank easy, but Murphy aint no pushover man.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By T.J. Magnum

if frank had his normal gear it would be over in a mintue

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"Castle wins.He's far too smart for that android piece of sh!t...and he's not even that smart.How sad for Robocop."
Oh really. The Terminator thought it would be easy also. But he has two losses to Murphy. Just cause he is slow doesnt mean he cant get the job done. Remember Robo's arm cannon is stonger than ED-209's cannon. Its bascially an upgrade. I not saying Robo would beat Frank easy, but Murphy aint no pushover man. "
The Punisher hasn't been programmed to kill d!ckheads..he just does it.In actuality there is no way Robocop can actually beat the Terminator.The Punisher is a killing machine,Robocop is not only extremely slow,he's not that smart and can easily be taken a part.I saw Robocop 3."

You underestimate Robocop. He would put upo a better fight than you think.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Unbelonger

How? By telling murphy his wife sleeps with another guy now?

zzzzzzzzzz

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum

don't forget he took out night thrasher(in battle suit) with his bare hands
Post Edited:2008-01-26 22:41:22

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
Oh really. The Terminator thought it would be easy also. But he has two losses to Murphy. Just cause he is slow doesnt mean he cant get the job done. Remember Robo's arm cannon is stonger than ED-209's cannon. Its bascially an upgrade. I not saying Robo would beat Frank easy, but Murphy aint no pushover man. "
The Punisher hasn't been programmed to kill d!ckheads..he just does it.In actuality there is no way Robocop can actually beat the Terminator.The Punisher is a killing machine,Robocop is not only extremely slow,he's not that smart and can easily be taken a part.I saw Robocop 3."
You underestimate Robocop. He would put upo a better fight than you think. "

Not at all.The Punisher took out about 10 trained,S.H.E.I.L.D agents just to get some ammo.They are equipped with weapons and armor created by Tony Stark."

I was just gonna mention that..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
Not at all.The Punisher took out about 10 trained,S.H.E.I.L.D agents just to get some ammo.They are equipped with weapons and armor created by Tony Stark."

How did Frank do it ? With his bare hands ? If you can show some images or something you may put my case to rest.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By T.J. Magnum

T.J. Magnum says:

"don't forget he took out night thrasher(in battle suit) with his bare hands
Post Edited:2008-01-26 22:41:22"

with this in mind i dont think robocop armor is a prob
Post Edited:2008-01-26 23:02:29

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
How did Frank do it ? With his bare hands ? If you can show some images or something you may put my case to rest. "
Yes....he did.He took 2 out,took there weapons and shot everyone else. "

Hmmm... With this in thought Frank would be able to defeat Murphy. I hope he knows he has to destroy Muprhy's brain to completely kill Robocop. LOL

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
How did Frank do it ? With his bare hands ? If you can show some images or something you may put my case to rest. "
Yes....he did.He took 2 out,took there weapons and shot everyone else. "
Hmmm... With this in thought Frank would be able to defeat Murphy. I hope he knows he has to destroy Muprhy's brain to completely kill Robocop. LOL"
Did you see what he did to Stilt-Man's legs."

Yeah, that $H!T was crazy.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rotten gun

punisher would win... his greatest asset is his strategic/tactical skills... he wouldn't take on robocop head on cause he knows it takes more damage than him... he would set a trap and play it smart.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mantoid

Punisher would win 100%.

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

Colt Python says:

hahahahahahahahaah

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i love my punisher but i think robocop can take castle.