Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

RKT vs Dark Schneider

•Winner by death, KO, surrender, capture.
•Morals off.
•Start fifty feet aprar
•Fight takes place on Earth, New York City.
whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By whydama

RKT curbstomp.

Seems like all Dark Schneider has is elemental control/mid level magic. No insane reality warping/ galaxy busting attacks

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@whydama said:

RKT curbstomp.

Seems like all Dark Schneider has is elemental control/mid level magic. No insane reality warping/ galaxy busting attacks

You be mistaken.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Rune King Thor FTW...

RKT = Runes knowledge+Odin Force+normal Thor power....

that's insane...

I doubted even he can defeats Thor ( with his moral-off, Thor is just scary!)

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xeon1cs

RKT is practically featless. Literally the only reason people put him in battles, is because of what Odin has done with the Odinforce. RKT's biggest feat is basically NOT fighting someone.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By matmatxm8

@Pistolwhip1: I'm sorry but MDS needs to be more popular to beat RKT in this thread, people here don't know about who MDS is that's why they just automatically announce that RKT will be the winner.

According to my observation, it doesn't matter how strong he is, but if people from this community doesn't know him, it's automatic lose

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@matmatxm8: Increase awareness would be nice, have them pound on more popular character first (anime vs anime)

like dbz or something

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
@matmatxm8 said:
@Pistolwhip1: I'm sorry but MDS needs to be more popular to beat RKT in this thread, people here don't know about who MDS is that's why they just automatically announce that RKT will be the winner.According to my observation, it doesn't matter how strong he is, but if people from this community doesn't know him, it's automatic lose

That's not a true statement. I'm well aware of Schneider, as much as I am of Thor. I'm only voting Thor simply because of his level of power, not based on feats.
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I'm going to bump this - because I think it could be a good match up. Truthfully while I'm very experienced in Dark Schnieder, outside of Thor: God of Thunder I haven't read any of his comics. I'm assuming the "Old Thor" in that book is suppose to be RKT?

Here is my respect thread for Dark Schneider. I'd love if someone who is well versed in RKT can debate with me.

http://www.comicvine.com/dark-schneider/4005-74930/forums/respect-dark-schneider-1502331/#1

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dark Schneider due to shields, soul destroying, speed and having more actual feats rather than statements & spectulation

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager:

The one we saw in thor: got was king thor. A time-skip thor around skyfather level.

Rune king thor is Thor+odin force/knowledge+ runes, presumably above standard skyfathers or something, but he doesn't have a lot of feats.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

I all ready bumped the DS vs Spectre thread. lol. I'm trying to find a good match for him.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT wins, for a matter of fact, he stomps, what stops him from willing all of darsh out of existence, all three pieces of him, because thor willed away magnog, a monster with millions of souls...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sebast_allen said:

RKT wins, for a matter of fact, he stomps, what stops him from willing all of darsh out of existence, all three pieces of him, because thor willed away magnog, a monster with millions of souls...

...Dispel Bound... If you don't even know that, how are you sure rkt stomps? 0_0

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

...Dispel Bound... If you don't even know that, how are you sure rkt stomps? 0_0

I do know it, i also know that thor destroys captain america's shield with a glance, erases freaking entities out of existance, whoops beings that control odin himself, dispel bound has been roken before through sheer force, which thor can provide, thor can also just make it so that the dispel bound is off long enough for him to stomp darsh

The better question, do you know thor, because he is the same guy who destroys celestials armour, whithstands neutron star level force unharmed lifts earth weight objects, travels lightyears in seconds

How does darsh break through thors shields, that not even the mighty magnog cannot dent, rune king thor has never exerted himself and yet he still pwns everyone...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sebast_allen:

dispel bound has been roken before through sheer force

What? how?

thor can also just make it so that the dispel bound is off long enough for him to stomp darsh

what? how?

The better question, do you know thor, because he is the same guy who destroys celestials armour, whithstands neutron star level force unharmed lifts earth weight objects, travels lightyears in seconds

And? Base darshe is 7000x ftl.. with six judas pein AND followed by deus-ex-machina upgrade, It's nothing impressive. Darshe shattered reality and destroyed the entirety of hell with a single spell exchange. Hell, black abyss, blackholes with mass of fifty freaking million solar masses was destroyed with shockwaves from about 28000 lightyears away.

How does darsh break through thors shields, that not even the mighty magnog cannot dent, rune king thor has never exerted himself and yet he still pwns everyone...

by hitting it infinite times every instant? And with destruction (not reality warp, creation-destruction) Can the shield withstand that?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, from what i know of Dark Schneider, i think he has a pretty good chance of taking down Rune King Thor. Thor is very powerful normally, but with the addition of these other powers he's got to be Skyfather level. Still, considering what Schneider can do at his most powerful, like all that destroying stars with shockwaves stuff, i don't think he's far behind. It does depend a lot on what he has, as well, as i think the weaker versions of Schneider would probably lose this fight, whereas the stronger versions would probably win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, from what i know of Dark Schneider, i think he has a pretty good chance of taking down Rune King Thor. Thor is very powerful normally, but with the addition of these other powers he's got to be Skyfather level. Still, considering what Schneider can do at his most powerful, like all that destroying stars with shockwaves stuff, i don't think he's far behind. It does depend a lot on what he has, as well, as i think the weaker versions of Schneider would probably lose this fight, whereas the stronger versions would probably win.

I don't have a problem with mds losing either. Rune king thor is the worthiest opponent for anyone to lose to. But going around claiming it's a stomp is just annoying..

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pistolwhip1: I'm sorry but MDS needs to be more popular to beat RKT in this thread, people here don't know about who MDS is that's why they just automatically announce that RKT will be the winner.

According to my observation, it doesn't matter how strong he is, but if people from this community doesn't know him, it's automatic lose

This seems true.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silverrings

I don't have a problem with mds losing either. Rune king thor is the worthiest opponent for anyone to lose to. But going around claiming it's a stomp is just annoying..

I didn't say i had a problem with anything or that anything was a stomp. This fight is very even, in my eyes, if Dark Schneider is in his more powerful forms.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small note: The Black Abyss is made more as a Gateway that is sealed that separates the Universe and Hell. The force of Darsh and Uriel's clash doesn't actually travel all that distance to the Black Abyss, as it's merely just a gate. Essentially the appearance it has in the Physical Universe when it's actually an abstract form.

When Darsh and Uriel shatter reality, what they are doing is breaking that seal. Location doesn't actually matter. However it was stated by Abigail that it would take the force equivalent to the Big Bang that created the universe to breach the seal of the Black Abyss. For mere instances during their exchange, the forces that Darsh and Uriel unleashed on each other had reached that level. But only for a brief instant. If it was continuous, then the universe would've been destroyed. As of yet, they weren't capable of that.

As far as the level of Darsh's magic, it's high-end. He can affect things on multiple dimensions and has spells specifically designed to work in outer-dimensions, so even if he was, say, ported by Doc Strange to some other strange dimension, Darsh's magic would still work there. And while Darsh's primary focus was Fire and Lightning, he is fully capable of using every element and then some, as well as summonings and he can even use Giran Ira, which basically is a spell to create Black Holes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

I didn't say i had a problem with anything or that anything was a stomp. This fight is very even, in my eyes, if Dark Schneider is in his more powerful forms.

Of course, I didn't say I disagreed with you.. I'm just radomly complaining about other people to you, as your reply seemed sensible enough. :)

@reikai said:

When Darsh and Uriel shatter reality, what they are doing is breaking that seal. Location doesn't actually matter. However it was stated by Abigail that it would take the force equivalent to the Big Bang that created the universe to breach the seal of the Black Abyss. For mere instances during their exchange, the forces that Darsh and Uriel unleashed on each other had reached that level. But only for a brief instant. If it was continuous, then the universe would've been destroyed. As of yet, they weren't capable of that.

Do you have scan for that? It'd be very useful for literally any debate, specially against saint seiya characters :)

The big bang? I mean.. really? That takes darshe to entirely different level of broken..

And while Darsh's primary focus was Fire and Lightning, he is fully capable of using every element and then some

Except for ice (on his own) and food :p

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silverrings

Of course, I didn't say I disagreed with you.. I'm just radomly complaining about other people to you, as your reply seemed sensible enough. :)

Oh, good :) I agree, a lot of people seem to think this isn't as close as it is, but some do. It really could go either way. Personally, i'm stumped.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: It was somewhere between Vol17-18 I believe. Haven't read it all in a while. Abigail had to overload all of the reactors in the flying city King Crimson Glory just to achieve that level of energy for a microsecond in the hopes Darsh could use it to escape. Instead Satan's body did and Darsh escaped later after stealing the Judas Pains from the Devil Kings.

As for ice Magic, he could when he used the blind/deaf sealed heads of lesser gods that he killed and absorbed into his body to enable himself to cast every high-level elemental spell there was.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1: @reikai: I'm currently rereading Bastard! so when I get to the scan I'll post it up. Could take as much as a week though (unless I go on a reading binge ...in which case I'll have it tomorrow >_>)

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sebast_Allen

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/wich-are-the-feats-of-rune-king-thor-and-your-pote-1494779/

Plus every feat of king thor, odinforce thor and all thor incarnations, thor wins

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dark Sneider really easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though I don't think it will be easy, I don't see anything saying darshe doesn't win, much less get stomped.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sebast_Allen

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/rune-king-thor-odin-force-vs-superman-prime-1-mill-599685/

He is omniscent, he will know darshes next move before darsh percieves it and will kill him, Darsh broke a dimensional barrier with uriel, Thor curbstomped the dimensional barrier between surters land and asgard

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darshe broke the dimension barrier as a side effect of a single spell exchange. That's more than a curbstomp lol

And he has mind reading.. as well sharingan, apparently. And I don't see why trillions of shields of dispel bound cannot protect him against precognition..

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How would Rune King Thor get past Dark Schneiders shields? If he can even catch Dark Schneider at his ridiculous FTL speeds.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1: Not yet, been planning a last second party today.(And will start drinking shortly :3) I'm half way through it though, so it won't be more than a few days

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@reikai: Sweet! Nice.

@princearagorn1: This probably puts DS on another level - we should go bump the Spectre thread :DDD

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Not really. Again, they only could create that level of energy for a microsecond. Even Darsh' clash with Fallen Uriel where reality was broken by the result of the Seal being broken by that force only lasted for an instant. It's not a level of destructive force he can sustain in a concentrated burst. Not at present anyway.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@fallschirmjager: Not really. Again, they only could create that level of energy for a microsecond. Even Darsh' clash with Fallen Uriel where reality was broken by the result of the Seal being broken by that force only lasted for an instant. It's not a level of destructive force he can sustain in a concentrated burst.

Awesome.

Even if for a microsecond.. it settles the thread for me lol people don't get how insane big bang is..

and keyword is:

Not at present anyway.

All we have to do is wait :D

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By reikai

@princearagorn1: Well I say that because my whole impression is at the end of the series, Darsh is gonna punch out God for causing this whole mess.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@princearagorn1: Well I say that because my whole impression is at the end of the series, Darsh is gonna punch out God for causing this whole mess.

is Bastard! still coming out? i thought it stopped at the end of DS Vs Uriel fight, the manga doesn't continue to see what Satan is doing

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: There are 27 volumes currently. It's still ongoing, but it's slow. Like Berserk and some other series where production has been strained.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: There are 27 volumes currently. It's still ongoing, but it's slow. Like Berserk and some other series where production has been strained.

yeah, it's benn months since i read all the 27 volumes, and still no new chapter yet, it's really disappointing, there is also HxH that i wished production won't be strained.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Ok, you guys keep telling me about dispel bound, well thor is omnipotent so he can destroy them, he has feats to prove that, he is also omniscent so he will know everything about schneider and even things schneider doesnt know, so he will just stop time, and destroy every dispel bound instantly, or conversely he can just undo the magic that created them by negating the magic darsh uses (a normal thor could negate cytorraks power, so RKT will have no problem doing it coupled with his omniscence), and he will know to attack all three darshes

He evolved past death, effectivly making him immortal in every way, but for the sake of the battle, i will say he can be killed, albeit he will not die easily

He was so amped that he could tank magnogs blows and hold magnog back effortlessly, and magnog was the guy who made kurse's 4 times strength over thor look like nothing, he trashed classic thor easily, the same thor who lifted the midgard serpent, resisted neutron stars, moved millions of tons, tanked supernova's, outpaced supernova's, tank attacks capable of destroying a fifth of the universe etc

Everyone keeps talking about when darsh and uriel broke the seal, well with one strike thor complelty destroys the dimensional barrier and alows Surtur to march in Valhalla

Teleports Beta Ray Bill to another Galaxy (which is evident in GodHunter), he could do that to darsh and send darsh into any inescapable place of his choosing, like the tesserarct maybe.

He detsroyed the fates threads, and in doing so changed all of reality and destiny, and at the same time killed a large group of abstracts that are death/eternity level who even odin was NOTHING compared to.

While barely tapping into his odin force, he destroyed captain america's shield with a glance, defeated everyone on earth etc,

But his one ability that will ensure darshes death is thors time manipulation, and coupled with his omniscence, and omnipotence and rune power, his time manipulation will know no bound, he will and can do many things o darsh before darsh percieves it through his power of time, which ultimately leads to his downfall.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, you guys keep telling me about dispel bound, well thor is omnipotent so he can destroy them, he has feats to prove that, he is also omniscent so he will know everything about schneider and even things schneider doesnt know, so he will just stop time, and destroy every dispel bound instantly, or conversely he can just undo the magic that created them by negating the magic darsh uses (a normal thor could negate cytorraks power, so RKT will have no problem doing it coupled with his omniscence), and he will know to attack all three darshes

He evolved past death, effectivly making him immortal in every way, but for the sake of the battle, i will say he can be killed, albeit he will not die easily

He was so amped that he could tank magnogs blows and hold magnog back effortlessly, and magnog was the guy who made kurse's 4 times strength over thor look like nothing, he trashed classic thor easily, the same thor who lifted the midgard serpent, resisted neutron stars, moved millions of tons, tanked supernova's, outpaced supernova's, tank attacks capable of destroying a fifth of the universe etc

Everyone keeps talking about when darsh and uriel broke the seal, well with one strike thor complelty destroys the dimensional barrier and alows Surtur to march in Valhalla

Teleports Beta Ray Bill to another Galaxy (which is evident in GodHunter), he could do that to darsh and send darsh into any inescapable place of his choosing, like the tesserarct maybe.

He detsroyed the fates threads, and in doing so changed all of reality and destiny, and at the same time killed a large group of abstracts that are death/eternity level who even odin was NOTHING compared to.

While barely tapping into his odin force, he destroyed captain america's shield with a glance, defeated everyone on earth etc,

But his one ability that will ensure darshes death is thors time manipulation, and coupled with his omniscence, and omnipotence and rune power, his time manipulation will know no bound, he will and can do many things o darsh before darsh percieves it through his power of time, which ultimately leads to his downfall.

*facepalm*

I can't even begin to explain what's wrong with the explaination..

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate the character dark schnieder he is the living manifestation of that one asshole friend where no matter what you play he wins csuse of some tottal bullshit.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Go right ahead, but adress everything i said while your at it

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate the character dark schnieder he is the living manifestation of that one asshole friend where no matter what you play he wins csuse of some tottal bullshit.

Dark Schneider is my hero. Dude kills Demons and Angels and gets laid every time he wants.

What more do you want?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By jwwprod

Could go either way but I'll side with Darshy.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Go right ahead, but adress everything i said while your at it

I don't have to. Anyone who knows majin dark schneider 101 wouldn't even try to post something like that.. None of it is causing him problems at all.