• 161 results
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mortein  Online

Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) vs Justice League (New 52) (everyone on the picture)

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rick has 1 day to kill them or he will die.

Rick has access to his full gear.

Justice League knows someone will attack them so they are alert.

Who wins?

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick feats? Otherwise, this is a mismatch.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mortein  Online

He's something like Reed on steroids and crack. I'm sure someone will start posting feats soon.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mortein  Online

@the_caped_crusader said:

I guess I'll have to post some feats

He creates a self-conscious robot in couple of minutes, just so he could pass him a butter

Loading Video...

He tricked an alien race of tricksters into blowing up themselves and their moon sized space ship, by giving them the recipe for a super bomb while making them think they tricked him into giving them his recipe for a concentrated dark matter.

Loading Video...

In his garage he created a ftl flying car with superhuman AI system capable of destroying armies and micro verse battery, which is literary a tiny universe in which he developed a life and a civilization with people who work like "slaves" for him to create him energy.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

He's physically close to peak human

Loading Video...

He outsmarted the Devil of his universe.

He can manipulate time and jump between dimensions and universes and so on.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman outsmarts him.

He (Rick) actually has a chance without him on the team.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick can do this. He's like The Doctor mixed with Bugs Bunny mixed with alcoholism.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the fu.... Alright i'm watching that series.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: Not to mention the Council of Ricks, made of him from other universes, that basically run the multiverse. Or the time he got super ripped and beat-up the devil.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'm not going to side with rick until his feats get Reed Richards ridiculous. But I will state Rick has many ways to extend his prep.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Montaq

@mr_ingenuity: He built a machine to escape a pocket universe he was trapped in out of prehistoric jungle debris. Made a helmet that made a dog smart enough to conquer the world in a few seconds. Grew a man the size of a country and blew him up. Can stop time to give himself endless prep. Defeated a race of god aliens with hip hop. Counters magic. Can enter dreams. Seduced a hivemind. Destroyed numerous timelines. Cronenberged the world. Not to mention his Meeseeks army.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick due to toonforce lvl scientific ability.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick is like Silver age Reed but on crack and being an a**hole.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

What the fu.... Alright i'm watching that series.

^^^

This.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Holy shit I have to watch this show.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit I have to watch this show.

You should, It's hilarious and sometimes deep (and a little disturbing).

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Rick has some crazy feats. He might take this.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Rick wins. He created a Micro verse to power his Car then, that micro verse created a microverse, which created a microverse. Rick created three universes.

He also defeated a being that can see all reality, and built a TV that can view the multiverse.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mortein  Online

I wonder what would have happen if he created Mr Meeseeks and told him to kill Justice league

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

My first thought was Chappelle Show.

Avatar image for de-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh
De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick has

Outsmarted the smartest beings in the universe leading to their extinction,managed to create a microvverse just to power his car and said beings made a microverse to power their supply leading into an infinite amount of microverses being formed just because Rick wants to power his car,has shown that he can travel along the multiverse without any problem,and has shown his prowess in making pretty much any thing he wants.

Rick just stomps bad. Everyone on the JL is leagues away from Rick in intelligence.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SolarPowered

I wonder if Rick can react to FTL speeds.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Rick.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mortein  Online

bump

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also by his own casual account. He can turn black holes into stars. As of the latest episode.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick wins. He created a Micro verse to power his Car then, that micro verse created a microverse, which created a microverse. Rick created three universes.

Actually he created a microverse whose top scientist created miniverse whose top scientist created a teeniverse...

Anyway Rick wins via Toon Force Science. He can do that freeze thing thing he did in the Season 1 finale. Then when the Avengers get into normal time they'll split into multiple timelines and will be stuck in Schroder limbo for a few hours until reality collapses on them. Or maybe that funny 4th dimensional guy will arrest them.

Or he could teleport 20 evil Supermen from alternate realities I guess. He can do anything he wants really. It's toon force science. Freeze time. Teleport everyone into a red sun. Unfreeze time.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By micah007123

@the_stegman said:

Actually he created a microverse whose top scientist created miniverse whose top scientist created a teeniverse...

Anyway Rick wins via Toon Force Science. He can do that freeze thing thing he did in the Season 1 finale. Then when the Avengers get into normal time they'll split into multiple timelines and will be stuck in Schroder limbo for a few hours until reality collapses on them. Or maybe that funny 4th dimensional guy will arrest them.

Or he could teleport 20 evil Supermen from alternate realities I guess. He can do anything he wants really. It's toon force science. Freeze time. Teleport everyone into a red sun. Unfreeze time.

I'd like to see that one. Imagine the League has him surrounded then Rick says "I don't have time for this", opens up a portal and out comes Superboy Prime lol XD.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: Thought for a future battle.

Rick with a Day of prep vs. Screwattack Superman.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the_stegman  Moderator

@micah said:
@misterguyman said:
@the_stegman said:

I'd like to see that one. Imagine the League has him surrounded then Rick says "I don't have time for this", opens up a portal and out comes Superboy Prime lol XD.

Apparently, now that the season 2 finale is over, Rick can turn a black hole into a sun.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep, rick easily.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@misterguyman said:
@the_stegman said:

Apparently, now that the season 2 finale is over, Rick can turn a black hole into a sun.

Isn't that impossible?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_stegman  Moderator
TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TOATOAA

@the_caped_crusader: casual rick can turn a black hole into a star he can make higly intlligent robot in few seconds and realize that he is inside a simulation inside a simulation inside another simulation and trick the people that tried to kill him in that sumlation to blow themselves up

it was also stated by the creator that he can destroy the multiverse he can stop time travel through dimensions and has a car that is 1000x + faster than light

oh and if you have not watched the show watch it its really worth your time

anyways rick wins here he can do so much in few minuts without trying immagine him with an entire day

GreyFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GreyFlash
TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greyflash: oh damn sorry about that i meant a blach hole into a star i am gonna edit it

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: Do you have a link to that author statement about the multiverse busting?

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: i do http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6d/Multiversal_Rick.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160516072140

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ratioactivebarf
ratioactivebarf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman outsmarts him.

That was a joke right?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Rick had to pull out the stops, he'd destroy with ease. Just stop time, walk up to them and chop them in half with a portal or shoot them with anti-matter.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:

Batman outsmarts him.

That was a joke right?

I agree, unless Batman has shown any instance of being smart enough to find a way to transfer around universe (I think Pre52 Batman helped Superman do that to go into new52 universe but I doubt it) Ricky essentially wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick murderstomps. He's basically Reed Richards ,but 1,0000,000x more powerful with prep.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the latest Vindicators episode pretty much confirmed what everyone has been saying all along, which is that Rick is pretty casual on the level of your typical comic book prep god, perhaps moreso given that his prep is basically amped by the Rule of Funny. Casually murdering the "World Ender", saving the universe, soloing a team of superheroes and developing multiple (albeit unreliable) planet busting bombs whilst literally blackout drunk.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Khael

Justice League win.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the latest Vindicators episode pretty much confirmed what everyone has been saying all along, which is that Rick is pretty casual on the level of your typical comic book prep god, perhaps moreso given that his prep is basically amped by the Rule of Funny. Casually murdering the "World Ender", saving the universe, soloing a team of superheroes and developing multiple (albeit unreliable) planet busting bombs whilst literally blackout drunk.

Apparently he does it a lot too since Morty has disarmed a few planet busting bombs already.

That episode also made me care too much about a relationship between a sentient ant being and a star woman...WTH R&M?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chaos239

Rick does it drunk

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: one million ants was legit. n00bn00b gonna be a regular lol.

OT: rick wins, always. If you think rick is dead he is alive, and if you think you are safe he's coming to kill you. He is always a few steps ahead