renji abarai vs jakotsu inuyasha.

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Flyinghigh

Battle is in the soul socity but renji cannot use his bonkai only realesed form. Becouse it is in soul socity however he can go all out. K so renji is the same power level he was against ichigo the second time they fought.

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose I should anser my own question.

I'm gonna talk specs first.

Jakotsu and renji have pretty much the type of blade they both extend and very far at that.

Weapon speed. I've watched the battle of renji vs ichigo and summized thay his sword moves slower than jakotsus does. You see ichigo blocking it. Where as in inuyasha koga is just avoiding the jakotsu blade. Movement speed I haven't seen anything spactacular about renji speed so i m gonna say koga would be faster. So this leads me to belive jakotsu can easily see renji blade coming at him and from where as he has to control a faster blade himself.

Movement speed I'd say renji my move faster for the simple fact that jakotsu is human but it may not be by much.

Strength of weapon it's obvious renji has a sword that's not gonna break by the jakotsu blade. But the jakotsu blade stood up to tensaiga and didn't break when jakotsu got hit by windscar . So I'm gonna say neither blade will break in this battle.

Endurance hands down renji has it don't need to explain wh jakotsu is human that's enough.

Physical prowess if weapons are dropped probably giving this one to renji also as jakotsu is not seen fighting without his blade.

Armor neither one wears armor.

Since the rules state at least ten battles must happen to determine any Victor of these battles I wanna give this sadly to renji. I would say jakotsu would win some battles but I'm ma give it 4 to 6 with renji as the higher number it's taken place in soul socity renji has it however if it were earth jakotsu would probably have 10 out 10 as renji would have a huge decrease in power

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renji casually stomps...

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo:

Where do you get your reasoning though why does he casually stomp like I stated there not really far off there pretty much the same fighting style with same weapons. I'm not saying your wrong but explain

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyinghigh: Because jankotsu was a hunan mercenary revived by a sphere fragment, nothing more. Renji heavily outclass her in every single possible stat, this is not a balanced fight.

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo:

Your not seeing the point it doesn't matter that jakotsu is human even in my anser anser said renji would win but it would be close. Look at the battle of ichigo vs renji the second one which would be where renji is in this battle as he does not have his bankai. There is not really any special feats thay renji has that jakotsu does not. Simply saying he out classes him is not much of an anser. What showes him to be that much stronger. Where is his feat

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyinghigh: It does matter if it' s outclassed in every stat and this is the case. You want feats for renji? Read the manga after the ss ark and you will find them.

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But this battle isn't after the ss arc this is around the time ichigo fought renji the second time I'm well aware at a higher level renji has it in the bag

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@flyinghigh: You probably should have mentioned the version of Renji being used in your original post to make it easier for everyone wanting to comment.

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I think I may have to watch bleach again. I thought he got his bankai shortly after the second fight with ichigo that's why I mentioned he can't use his bankai.

Flyinghigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Flyinghigh

@thevivas: there fixed it up. I'll make sure next time I make a question itl be more on point of what power they are at