• Round 3: Bat-Girl (Barbara Gordon)
  • Round 4: Damian Wayne
  • Round 5: Hawkeye
  • Round 6: Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
  • Round 7: Bullseye
  • Bonus Round: Youngblood vs Batfamily.

Rules

• Everyone is In-Character.
  • Red Shaft is completely replenished between every round.
  • Standard Gear.
  • Win by Death, KO or Incapacitation

Battleground

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Never heard of this guy. Name sounds like a penis.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Sorry mate, not familar with Youngblood. Feats for him?

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Alright, since i know most people will not know who Red Shaft is i'm going to give a short breakdown on what he's capable of doing. First of all, he's an innate leader, managing to successfully lead 3 of 5 Youngblood's teams flawlessly, meaning as far as strategy goes, he might as well be above decent, likewise, he was stated to excel in the Federal Bureau of Investigation and hand picked to lead the Government's top hit squad from very easily in his career back in Youngblood: Genesis #1.

No Caption Provided

It worths to note that Shaft was later confirmed to have Nu Genes, which increase his human attributes past human limits, so even though he can't shoot beams out of his eyes and all that jazz, he might as well be considered a meta-human. Anyways, he was introduced and briefed about directly to President Barack Obama and confirmed to be the absolute best option to lead the Youngbloods as previously mentioned, even more so considering he has lead every single unit he was in charge of back in Youngblood vol.4 #8.

No Caption Provided

Hand to Hand Combat Skill

Red Shaft is a quite impressive and creative ranged combat expert but that does not mean he doesn't have his rather peculiar skills in hand to hand combat. Take for example when he singlehandedly, managed to take on Shatterstar, Warpath and Sunspot without any equipment whatsoever, on top of it, managing to trick and partially mock Shatterstar by stealing his own weapon and using it against him ultimately putting him in a compromised situation back in X-Force/Youngblood #1 (Crossovers are canon for most Image Titles, specially when including Rob Liefield's creations like X-Force or Cable and this encounter was referenced later on in Youngblood's publication). Needless to say, being able to actually stun Warpath like this is a feat on its own as far as striking strength and speed goes, specially in this time period when Warpath's senses and powers were developing extremely fast.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Marksmanship

Red Shaft is an exceptional marksman and definitely his most notable attribute so far, to put it simple, Red Shaft accuracy is so sharp he can literally tag the same target at the same spot over and over again without even looking at it, let alone practically shooting a rather ridiculous amount of arrows and hitting the desire spot every single time as he proved back in Youngblood vol.2 #2 in a simple training session.

As far as accuracy goes, this feat is insane, specially when he can shoot that many arrows with such accuracy and within that short amount of time, while holding a conversation. For obvious reasons, this might prove extremely helpful when using a combination of trick arrows and normal arrows, like he normally does, which brings me to the gear usage.

Gear

Shaft, like most archers in comics, has a wide arrange of trick arrows, going from heavy duty steel alloy arrows and powerful net arrows to nitric acid, electric shock arrows, smoke pellets and explosive arrows. Ask for each one of these if you need graphic proof... There's just too many scans to generalize with a single instance.

Mobility & Dexterity

Most of the time, archers need solid stability to perform on such degree of accuracy, however, Shaft is capable of performing on such high level of accuracy while also moving with a extremely high degree of agility, as he proved back in Youngblood vol.3 #1 when dodging bullets and outmaneuvering a training robot, successfully shooting the joints and easily dealing with it almost effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

I think this is enough for now to give some room for a debate. You can ask further if needed. Apologies for the obscure characters @allstarsuperman & @brucerogers.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Nice! I didn't know there was another fan of Youngblood here. I think he could clear if the right arguments are made. The combination of his marksmanship along with trick arrows might give him the advantage over non-ranged opponents and against ranged ones, it is a toss up, but i'll root for the underdog. I also think the gauntlet might be out of order but not so much to take the bother in changing it.

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theleftover: based off what you've posted id say he stops at the Batfamily, maybe at Bullseye.

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Nice! I didn't know there was another fan of Youngblood here. I think he could clear if the right arguments are made. The combination of his marksmanship along with trick arrows might give him the advantage over non-ranged opponents and against ranged ones, it is a toss up, but i'll root for the underdog. I also think the gauntlet might be out of order but not so much to take the bother in changing it.

I pretty much agree with this. He also has an arrow capable of incapacitating class 100s like Badrock, which could come in quite handy=)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@wyldsong: Check the PM mate, i need to ask you something about Supreme and Glory last encounter in Glory vol.1 #33. Glad you're back!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Wyldsong

@ghostravage: I'll take a look and get with you on it brother. I will try not to stay gone this time, just been very exceedingly busy. I also need to get he next round of the HoF up and running soon.

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.