Jason

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bane easily, Jason isnt that impressive from what i have seen.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

Jason.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@dondave: @ThunderGodsWrath: @morgrim: @Batman242:Why does Jason win? Bane has better skill showings and they are only limited to the gear they have in the OP, and Bane has some pretty good pain tolerance and his own agility is pretty good. Also standard battle forum rules state they start up close so Bane doesn't have to dodge far and in a city environment there is enough cover for Bane to close the gap.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

I say Bane in both rounds.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonGameWave

Bane both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Bane

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

@jashro44:To me Jason better with prep than Bane is

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@dondave said:

@jashro44:To me Jason better with prep than Bane is

What is he going to do with his prep? He is only imitated to the gear they have in the OP. And also what makes Jason better at prep then Bane?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@dondave: Ya he's on venom

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

@jashro44 said:

@dondave: @ThunderGodsWrath: @morgrim: @Batman242:Why does Jason win? Bane has better skill showings and they are only limited to the gear they have in the OP, and Bane has some pretty good pain tolerance and his own agility is pretty good. Also standard battle forum rules state they start up close so Bane doesn't have to dodge far and in a city environment there is enough cover for Bane to close the gap.

Prep gives Jason the win

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

Things are factored quite into Bane's favor, with prep and venom. I might give Jason the nod in a random encounter with no venom, but as is Bane takes the cake.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

@ThunderGodsWrath:As I said above how does prep give Jason the win?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

@jashro44: Using prep Jason could have have taken out out Batman, took over Gotham's underworld and took out Mr Freeze and his crew, there only limited in the OP by the weapons they can use in the physical battle not what they can do with prep

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@dondave: Bane did defeat batman, and take over gothams under world in knightfall.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zr0c00l

red hoods been shown as a much better marksman than bane. hes faster, more agile and trained by the bat and then the all caste. hes way better at stealth. hed take cover reposition leaving an explosive trap at his first spot, then hed be hiding in a position to exploit that with shots to the head from cover if the trap didnt work/wasnt enough. red hood wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

@jashro44: he could have killed batman but decided not to because he wanted Batman to know he did it, hence why we have Batman:Under the Red Hood

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By JamesKM716

Jason Todd wins.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@jashro44: Scans

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morgrim

@jashro44: Are you mad bro? Bane won because he cheated he literally broke out every single gotham criminal. And batman had to track them all down and when he was finished after three months of sleepless nights capturing criminals the likes of joker and scare crow. He came home to sleep and bane jumps out of nowhere breaks his back and takes it as a win please

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By MethoKi

@jashro44: Oh didn't see the H2H. Bane wins that hands down. But Jason might not be as fast as Bane, but he is more agile. (if that makes sense to you). He can evade Bane long enough just to get at least 6 feet away and just cap him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@dondave said:

@jashro44: he could have killed batman but decided not to because he wanted Batman to know he did it, hence why we have Batman:Under the Red Hood

Yes but Bane did actually do it and also could have killed batman. He basically did the same thing as Jason. I don't see how it makes Jason smarter then bane. If Jason is smarter it isn't by much.

@morgrim said:

@jashro44: Are you mad bro? Bane won because he cheated he literally broke out every single gotham criminal. And batman had to track them all down and when he was finished after three months of sleepless nights capturing criminals the likes of joker and scare crow. He came home to sleep and bane jumps out of nowhere breaks his back and takes it as a win please

I brought up knightfall as a prep showing because dondave said Jason wins due to prep. Bane has had other fights with batman and there never one sided in randoms. If I were to bring up a good fight with batman in a random I would bring up detective comics 701.

@Batman242 said:

@jashro44: Oh didn't see the H2H. Bane wins that hands down. But Jason might not be as fast as Bane, but he is more agile. (if that makes sense to you). He can evade Bane long enough just to get at least 6 feet away and just cap him.

I agree Jason is more agile but thing is nightwing is even more agile then Jason and he was taken down by Bane pretty easily.

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@jashro44: Scans

Of knightfall? That is a lot of scans.....I would need to scan the entire story arc which is way to much. Sorry.

@JamesKM716 said:

Jason Todd wins.

Why?

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JamesKM716

@jashro44: Red Hood should be able to use the prep time allowed in order to kill Bane.

It's just my opinon

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@JamesKM716 said:

@jashro44: Red Hood should be able to use the prep time allowed in order to kill Bane.

It's just my opinon

But Bane also gets prep as well. I am fine with agreeing to disagree if you don't want to debate.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CalebHara

Bane in the prep round, and bane would kill Jason in the hand to hand round. Bane is consistently shown to be a better hand-to-hand fighter than Nightwing and has beaten him on several different occasions. Nightwing also normally best's Jason in hand-to-hand combat. ABC logic. Guns wont have a huge effect on Bane, his pain tolerance is ludicrous.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morgrim

We all need to realize that the only reason batman or nightwing have ever had trouble with bane is because of their whole no kill rule, batman has techniques where he literally can tap you on the forehead or stomach and kill you instantly but he dosent use them becuase of morals. Jason has almost the same killer techniques as batman without the reservations there is nothing stopping him from putting a bullet in banes head or using an instant kill move and thats why he wins. maybe if he had morals it would be a different story but he does not some jason for the win

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@morgrim said:

We all need to realize that the only reason batman or nightwing have ever had trouble with bane is because of their whole no kill rule, batman has techniques where he literally can tap you on the forehead or stomach and kill you instantly but he dosent use them becuase of morals. Jason has almost the same killer techniques as batman without the reservations there is nothing stopping him from putting a bullet in banes head or using an instant kill move and thats why he wins. maybe if he had morals it would be a different story but he does not some jason for the win

When has Jason shown an instant kill pressure point? And Jason also fights dirty against batman and nightwing and this has never really helped him.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CalebHara

@morgrim: Batman has only had trouble with Bane once in a morals on situation. That was in Knightfall when he had been fighting for months and to top it all off, he was sick. Jason hasn't demonstrated pressure points or nerve strike to the same extent as Dick, and definitely not Bruce. In a straight up fight, it isn't in character for him to use these at all. His fighting style is very similar to Grayson's minus Dick's superior agility. In a straight up fight he loses.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MethoKi

@jashro44 said:

I agree Jason is more agile but thing is nightwing is even more agile then Jason and he was taken down by Bane pretty easily.

True, but did Nightwing have prep? Was that in Knightfall?

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@jashro44: I mean scans of banes agility

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By Yung ANcient One
Good fight, but Bane breaks the Hood (+)
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By nefarious

Bane.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@Batman242 said:

@jashro44 said:

True, but did Nightwing have prep? Was that in Knightfall?

Nightwing did not have prep however neither did Bane. And no it was after knightfall during chuck dixons nightwing run I believe.

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@jashro44: I mean scans of banes agility

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JamesKM716

@jashro44: I know, but if memory serves, Red Hood has some good prep feats... or maybe i'm thinking of the Under the Red Hood animated movie.

If I were to think real hard, I'd say

6-7/10 Red Hood victory.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@JamesKM716 said:

@jashro44: I know, but if memory serves, Red Hood has some good prep feats... or maybe i'm thinking of the Under the Red Hood animated movie.

If I were to think real hard, I'd say

6-7/10 Red Hood victory.

So does Bane though...His first major story arc was a huge prep feat which I think can at the least match anything Jason has done.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MethoKi

@jashro44: Or surpass. That was epic what he did.

but with Jason, he does have prep so that's a factor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@Batman242: Yes but Banes prep is just as much a factor if not more so IMO. From the feats mentioned so far I honestly think Bane is at least just as smart if not smarter then Jason...

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JamesKM716

@jashro44: Yeah but my problem with that is afterwards, Bane doesn't have many (any?) Prep feats...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashro44

@JamesKM716 said:

@jashro44: Yeah but my problem with that is afterwards, Bane doesn't have many (any?) Prep feats...

He doesn't really need many prep feats (he probably does, I just don't recall his other prep feats). He also played chess with Ras and did pretty well which shows tactics. And based off what has been mentioned so far Jason hasn't done anything Bane hasn't in prep.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MethoKi

@jashro44: Isn't Bane's intelligence near to Bruce's? Lol I'm just giving it to Bane off of that. But Jason can find a way to stop the flow of Venom. Cap him in one knee is all he need to slow him down just a bit to get behind him.

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kingsloth

Modern bane would lose the prep round as he has been dumbed into just a strong brute, but originally he was a prep monster. Bane would win the hand to hand combat round.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

@Batman242:

Isn't Bane's intelligence near to Bruce's? Lol I'm just giving it to Bane off of that.

I think he is pretty close to batman all though Bruce is without a doubt the better tactictian. He might be a tier behind batman all though I still think Banes feats are better then Jasons prep wise.

But Jason can find a way to stop the flow of Venom. Cap him in one knee is all he need to slow him down just a bit to get behind him.

I don't think that will be easy with Banes agility, skill and pain tolerance.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By New_World_Order

@jashro44 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:As I said above how does prep give Jason the win?

I don't know, I just thought Jason would be better with prep.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By Saren

@kingsloth said:

Modern bane would lose the prep round as he has been dumbed into just a strong brute, but originally he was a prep monster.

A dumb brute who manipulated Poison Ivy, Clayface and Deathstroke like pawns on a chessboard, engineered a toxin that had Flash running for his life, and orchestrated an elaborate plan that nearly resulted in Batman's death via repetitive fists to the face?

Sure. He'll lose the prep round.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@CitizenBane: When did bane manipulate deathstroke cause he would get ripped in two.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#50  Edited By Saren

@ULTRAstarkiller: The first new 52 arc of TDK. He injected Slade with Venom off-panel and then sent him to go kill Batman.