User Lists: 1

Al-Capone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Rebirth Superman is just Pre-New 52.

Okay...I didn not know that information.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Continents on Toriko's planet are bigger than our Earth, Toriko's Blue Demon (2nd most powerful Demon) did this to one and a neighboring continent with seemingly little effort:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DC Rebirth Superman is someone who can do this to The World Forger. Toriko at best is going to simply tickle Superman with his punches.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: You just gonna ignore massive context behind this feat?

He doesn't read comics, at all.

OT: Toriko one-shots with his fork.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Leave it to Darkwing to wank out of context scans and feats once again.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Prior to knocking out The World Forger, Superman destroyed The World Forger's masterpiece which is the space time of his multiverse.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By baph

@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided

Prior to knocking out The World Forger, Superman destroyed The World Forger's masterpiece which is the space time of his multiverse.

Should've just logged out of CV, now you're making yourself look worse lol.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:
@underfire47 said:

He doesn't read comics, at all.

OT: Toriko one-shots with his fork.

Aren't you the guy who thinks EoS Toriko punches harder than Super Saiyan 4 Goku?

OT: Toriko breaks his hand.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 takenstew22  Moderator
baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine calling Superman fans for help, smh.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Underfire47

@godsvileanddarkwing: I can't tell if you are trolling or not, but that Superman was sundipped on at least half a dozen stars. And the only reason Forgers device was destroyed is because it was incomplete and unstable

No Caption Provided

Regular Rebirth Superman that isn't sundipped just few days ago got knocked out by Supergirl slamming him into a bridge.

No Caption Provided

And this is just one out of dozens and dozens of times Rebirth Superman has been KO'd or harmed greatly by less then even city busting force. You can call in all of Superman fans in the existence they aren't gonna save you here if you keep spouting out of context nonsense.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@godsvileanddarkwing: I can't tell if you are trolling or not, but that Superman was sundipped on at least half a dozen stars. And the only reason Forgers device was destroyed is because it was incomplete and unstable

No Caption Provided

Regular Rebirth Superman that isn't sundipped just few days ago got knocked out by Supergirl slamming him into a bridge.

No Caption Provided

And this is just one out of dozens and dozens of times Rebirth Superman has been KO'd or harmed greatly by less then even city busting force. You can call in all of Superman fans in the existence they aren't gonna save you here if you keep spouting out of context nonsense.

Ugh, I thought this "let's have the females do better than the males in everything" mentality was exclusive to Marvel and Carol Danvers, it seems I was mistaken.

I feel you Superman fans, I feel you.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Stop spamming the tags.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31 socajunkie  Moderator

If Rebirth Clark is consistently city level, then Toriko doesn’t need to be anywhere near EoS to win, pre-TS Cooking Festival arc will do.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Why tag JSA, or All Star Squadron fans on something they have no dog in the fight?

Its tiresome and the reason I almost NEVER even check notifications these days.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Fucking lol, you tagged literally anyone you could

Anyway Toriko wrecks him, almost like the world forget feat is super inconsistent to the rest of his feats

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without knowing anything about Toriko hardly, he should stomp.

Rebirth Supes is arguably Post Crisis level when you look at his decent high ends.

Toriko should be above King Bambina who in turn, is comfortably at or above Post Crisis Superman levels.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FearReaperRedux

Rebirth Superman wins, he has far better feats than anything the Toriko verse has shown up to date:

https://imgur.com/a/D9eD4

Superman even before the Flashpoint was powerful enough to throw away the compressed Solar System from the Earth.

Object's height in pixels=74 px. Panel's length in pixels-444px

2atan(tan(70/2)*(74/444))=13.31276053385

Diameter of the sun: 1.3914 million km

Distance via angsize calculator=5.9614e+6 km

Estimated timeframe:

High end is 20 seconds. Mid end is 30 seconds. Low end is 1 minute.

High end speed: 99356666.66667 m/s

Sun's mass: 1.989 × 10^30 kg

KE=(1/2)(m)(t)^2=9.817452601450656e+45 joules (Low end)

Mid end speed: 198713333.33333 m/s

KE=3.926981040579868e+46 joules (Mid end)

High end speed: 238456000 m/s

KE=5.6548526984352e+46 joules (High end)

All values are Solar System level

Superman tanks planetary collision

Been meaning to do this one for a long time now, so much so that I'm going to do it out of my normal alphabetical order of scan folders.

In the Final Crisis lead-in miniseries "Death of the New Gods", (which was honestly not that good... but meh), the extradimensional planets Apokolips and New Genesis end up on a collision course, and Superman is caught in the middle:

Spoiler:

The first thing to do is to determine the size of Apokolips and New Genesis. This is quite a bit more complicated than you might expect.

The comics often take pains to emphasize just how ridiculously large these particular planets are, even comparing them to the size of galaxies. However, this is complicated by the nature of the Fourth World, the dimension they reside in. The usual way to travel between there and the normal universe is via dimensional portals known as "Boom Tubes". It is hinted, and often outright stated, that anyone or anything traveling through a Boom Tube has its size adjusted to fit more comfortably in its destination universe:

Spoiler:

But even accounting for that, Apokolips and New Genesis are implied to be pretty damn big even compared to the size of people and objects in the Fourth World. This was the best scan I could find with info on the size of New Genesis:

Spoiler:

I don't know exactly which comic this came from, but judging from the art it is most likely Pre-Crisis, which would normally render it questionable as evidence. However, the Crisis on Infinite Earths never officially affected the Fourth World. (People have called BS on this due to the fact that Darkseid seemed so much weaker Post-Crisis, but Final Crisis revealed all of his previous appearances to be weaker avatars/manifestations, so that excuse doesn't hold up anymore). Here is Orion explaining how he and the rest of the New Gods remember the events of COIE, which were erased from the memories of most everyone else:

Spoiler:

If that's not enough, consider the case of Libra, originally a Pre-Crisis villain who built a machine that would siphon half the power of the galaxy into him. He succeeded, but the power and cosmic awareness overwhelmed his mind, and his body grew to cosmic size and seemingly discorporated. However, he actually ended up in the Fourth World, at the size of a normal human relative to the people there, and it was commented that it was remarkable that he found a way to access the Fourth World without a Boom Tube. He returned for Final Crisis, but his Pre-Crisis history was unchanged, since he was in the Fourth World when the multiverse was remade in COIE. He still had memories of fighting the Pre-Crisis version of the JLA, but none of the modern versions of the characters remembered him.

Back to the scan, note that they are on New Genesis at the time, so their size has already been adjusted by the Boom Tubes, so obviously they are talking about the size of the planet within its own dimension.

With all of that said, let's get to the actual calc, shall we? I'll concentrate on the statement that "The Earth would barely displace the waters of a small lake". I'm interpreting that to mean that the depth of a "small lake" on New Genesis is equal to the diameter of the Earth (although this would likely lead to more than a small displacement, I'm being conservative here).

As New Genesis has a mostly Earthlike climate, I figure I can equate the depth of a "small lake" there to the relative size of one on Earth. However, finding the average depth of a "small lake" is pretty difficult, since it's such a vague term.

Eventually I decided to take the shallowest depth in this list of the world's deepest lakes (406 m for Lake Superior) and average it with the depth of what my research indicated is commonly considered to be the world's shallowest lake, Lake Chad, at 11 m. This gives an average depth of 208.5 m. This is probably deeper than the average depth of a "small lake", but the lower this number comes out, the more impressive the calc will be, so I figure it's okay.

The diameter of the Earth is 12,742,000 m, so this lake depth is 1/61,112.70983rd of the planet's diameter. Earth's diameter itself multiplied by 61,112.70983 = 778,698,148.7 km, which should be a good approximation of the diameter of New Genesis. (This is around the size of a hypergiant star). Apokolips is shown and I think stated to be the same size.

Now IIRC there's nothing indicating either New Genesis or Apokolips have surface gravity different from Earth (normal humans have been able to walk on both without noticing any changes in their weight). So plugging the diameter and surface gravity into the planetary parameters calculator, we get a GBE of 5.103e46 joules. Since both planets were destroyed, we need to double this, for a total energy of 1.0206e47 joules, or 24,392,925,430,000 yottatons.

This is a low-end since the collision was likely more energetic than that, Clark was unconscious for seemingly only a few seconds afterwards and most of the mass of the two planets seemed to already have been spread pretty far. Still, not bad.

Superman punching Wonder Woman back on Earth all the way from the Sun.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b7/Sacrifice3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161230152845

During the storyline Superman: Sacrifice, more specifically during Wonder Woman Vol 2 #219, Diana fights against a brainwashed Superman, who pulls no punches against her. He launches himself against her, and in seconds they have flown from Earth to the Sun. Then, he punches her, and in second Wonder Woman falls to Earth.

Reading Diana's dialogue out-loud, I get a timeframe of around 30 seconds for Superman taking her to the Sun, and a timeframe of around 15 seconds for her flying back to Earth.

Calculation 1:

Distance from Earth to Sun: 149,600,000,000 meters

149600000000 / 30 = 4.98666667e9 m/s, or 16.63372955833331801c

Calculation 2:

Simply multiplying the first result by 2 gives us a speed of. 33.26745911667c

Superman threw a bomb into another Solar System.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/d6/SuperThrowing.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161230154717

Happens in Superman Confidential #7. Supes throws a bomb that would destroy Earth it seems into somewhere safe... Namely another Solar System.

This calculation was already done by EndlessMike, and he assumed a very large Low-End of 1 hour.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/calc-requests-part-20.26690/

The result was still 37,194.96c, and that's assuming the distance from Earth to Proxima Centauri, the closest star.

I'm going to assume the star reached there sooner, in 10 minutes. I believe that is more reasonable. Fast enough, but not too much of a Low-End.

Calculation: Distance from Earth to Proxima Centauri is 4.246 Lightyears, or 4.01694036e16 meters

4.01694036e16 meters / 600 seconds = 6.6949006e13 m/s, or 223,317.84610805652c

Superman destroy reality blitzing missiles.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/df/Capture04.png/revision/latest?cb=20170221045723

According to Post-Crisis Adam Strange, after taking Superman into the far reaches of space, a single universe in DC Comics is at least 100 trillion light years across (it is certainly more, but this is the only concrete statement currently available without relying on conjecture). Using that distance and the fact that these missiles were going to wipe all life in the DC Multiverse at a very rapid rate (blitzing reality), we can lowball how fast Superman, Overman, and Marvel had to be travelling to stop them. I say lowball because they were going to blitz through the entire multiverse, not just a singular universe.

And while the issue said they blitzed the "reality-blitzing missiles" in between a single heartbeat, I will be giving three separate distinctions for their speed.

High-End (what the issue implied)

100 trillion light years per 1 second = 3,155,692,600,000,000,000,000 c (3.15 sextillion c)

Middle-End (assuming the missiles would take an hour to cross the universe)

100 trillion light years per 1 hour = 876,581,280,000,000,000 c (876 quadrillion c)

Low-End (assuming the missiles would take a day to cross the universe)

100 trillion light years per 1 day = 36,524,220,000,000,000 c (36.5 quadrillion c)

Lastly Superman can lift more than Toriko ever shown in the manga.

https://imgur.com/t5oAORx

Helped Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman move the earth.

And before anyone reads too much into Supes' facial expressions here, do note that depending on what speed they're moving the earth here, this could in fact be strenuous and not at all be inconsistent with star busting since the kinetic energy of the earth traveling at a high percentage of the speed of light would be greater than the gravitational binding energy of the sun.

2.276×10^41 J Gravitational binding energy of the Sun[200]

5.4×10^41 J Theoretical total mass-energy of the Earth

Here's him also helping Hal Jordan Green Lantern move the earth around to further reinforce his planet busting status:

https://imgur.com/a/yuOgV#0MLtITw

Aside from also reinforcing Hal's status of being in that level, this is even more impressive than the previous feat where Superman helped to move the earth since you'd only have to divide by 2 here.

Now, both feats are above planet busting because the earth's kinetic energy in its orbit is enough to overcome it's gravitational binding energy several times. Even if you divide the first feat by 3 and second feat evenly, Superman would still be above planet busting.

2×10^32 J Gravitational binding energy of the Earth[197]

2.7×10^33 J Earth's kinetic energy in its orbit[198]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(energy)#Over_1023_J

2.7×10^33 J divided by 2×10^32 J = 13.5, meaning that in either case, the total amount of energy each character would have to be outputting, AT MINIMUM, would have to equal 13.5 times the energy required to bust the planet. If you don't believe me, just plug the following into Web 2.0 calculator and see what number you get:

Web 2.0 scientific calculator

(2.7*10^33)/(2*10^32)

In the case of the first feat:

13.5/3 = 4.5 times planetary per character

In the case of the second feat:

13.5/2 = 6.75 times planetary per character.

And again, keep in mind, this is BARE MINIMUM, as in, just needed to MATCH the kinetic energy of earth in its orbit. Considering that in both instances, the characters actually had to move the earth considerably within a relatively short amount of time, the actual numbers you could get with this are likely even much higher. This is also without scaling or statements involved, which is where most Toriko characters and a lot of anime characters get a lot of their best rankings from. Keep in mind this is also just what Supes outputs through shear physicality and not through energy projection. You cannot deny that Supes and those other characters did this and say your eyes are lying anymore than you can deny that Neo destroyed planets and stars during his arc.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko one-shots Superman

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

lol

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: What happened GodsVileandDarkwing, did you get banned? Glad to see you parroting vsbattles again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@fearreaperredux: What happened GodsVileandDarkwing, did you get banned? Glad to see you parroting vsbattles again.

Flagged for trolling.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FearReaperRedux

@thor_parker82 said:
@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ugh, I thought this "let's have the females do better than the males in everything" mentality was exclusive to Marvel and Carol Danvers, it seems I was mistaken.

I feel you Superman fans, I feel you.

Rebirth Superman wins, he has far better feats than anything the Toriko verse has shown up to date:

https://imgur.com/a/D9eD4

Superman even before the Flashpoint was powerful enough to throw away the compressed Solar System from the Earth.

Object's height in pixels=74 px. Panel's length in pixels-444px

2atan(tan(70/2)*(74/444))=13.31276053385

Diameter of the sun: 1.3914 million km

Distance via angsize calculator=5.9614e+6 km

Estimated timeframe:

High end is 20 seconds. Mid end is 30 seconds. Low end is 1 minute.

High end speed: 99356666.66667 m/s

Sun's mass: 1.989 × 10^30 kg

KE=(1/2)(m)(t)^2=9.817452601450656e+45 joules (Low end)

Mid end speed: 198713333.33333 m/s

KE=3.926981040579868e+46 joules (Mid end)

High end speed: 238456000 m/s

KE=5.6548526984352e+46 joules (High end)

All values are Solar System level

Superman tanks planetary collision

Been meaning to do this one for a long time now, so much so that I'm going to do it out of my normal alphabetical order of scan folders.
In the Final Crisis lead-in miniseries "Death of the New Gods", (which was honestly not that good... but meh), the extradimensional planets Apokolips and New Genesis end up on a collision course, and Superman is caught in the middle:

Spoiler:
The first thing to do is to determine the size of Apokolips and New Genesis. This is quite a bit more complicated than you might expect.
The comics often take pains to emphasize just how ridiculously large these particular planets are, even comparing them to the size of galaxies. However, this is complicated by the nature of the Fourth World, the dimension they reside in. The usual way to travel between there and the normal universe is via dimensional portals known as "Boom Tubes". It is hinted, and often outright stated, that anyone or anything traveling through a Boom Tube has its size adjusted to fit more comfortably in its destination universe:

Spoiler:
But even accounting for that, Apokolips and New Genesis are implied to be pretty damn big even compared to the size of people and objects in the Fourth World. This was the best scan I could find with info on the size of New Genesis:

Spoiler:
I don't know exactly which comic this came from, but judging from the art it is most likely Pre-Crisis, which would normally render it questionable as evidence. However, the Crisis on Infinite Earths never officially affected the Fourth World. (People have called BS on this due to the fact that Darkseid seemed so much weaker Post-Crisis, but Final Crisis revealed all of his previous appearances to be weaker avatars/manifestations, so that excuse doesn't hold up anymore). Here is Orion explaining how he and the rest of the New Gods remember the events of COIE, which were erased from the memories of most everyone else:

Spoiler:
If that's not enough, consider the case of Libra, originally a Pre-Crisis villain who built a machine that would siphon half the power of the galaxy into him. He succeeded, but the power and cosmic awareness overwhelmed his mind, and his body grew to cosmic size and seemingly discorporated. However, he actually ended up in the Fourth World, at the size of a normal human relative to the people there, and it was commented that it was remarkable that he found a way to access the Fourth World without a Boom Tube. He returned for Final Crisis, but his Pre-Crisis history was unchanged, since he was in the Fourth World when the multiverse was remade in COIE. He still had memories of fighting the Pre-Crisis version of the JLA, but none of the modern versions of the characters remembered him.
Back to the scan, note that they are on New Genesis at the time, so their size has already been adjusted by the Boom Tubes, so obviously they are talking about the size of the planet within its own dimension.
With all of that said, let's get to the actual calc, shall we? I'll concentrate on the statement that "The Earth would barely displace the waters of a small lake". I'm interpreting that to mean that the depth of a "small lake" on New Genesis is equal to the diameter of the Earth (although this would likely lead to more than a small displacement, I'm being conservative here).
As New Genesis has a mostly Earthlike climate, I figure I can equate the depth of a "small lake" there to the relative size of one on Earth. However, finding the average depth of a "small lake" is pretty difficult, since it's such a vague term.
Eventually I decided to take the shallowest depth in this list of the world's deepest lakes (406 m for Lake Superior) and average it with the depth of what my research indicated is commonly considered to be the world's shallowest lake, Lake Chad, at 11 m. This gives an average depth of 208.5 m. This is probably deeper than the average depth of a "small lake", but the lower this number comes out, the more impressive the calc will be, so I figure it's okay.
The diameter of the Earth is 12,742,000 m, so this lake depth is 1/61,112.70983rd of the planet's diameter. Earth's diameter itself multiplied by 61,112.70983 = 778,698,148.7 km, which should be a good approximation of the diameter of New Genesis. (This is around the size of a hypergiant star). Apokolips is shown and I think stated to be the same size.
Now IIRC there's nothing indicating either New Genesis or Apokolips have surface gravity different from Earth (normal humans have been able to walk on both without noticing any changes in their weight). So plugging the diameter and surface gravity into the planetary parameters calculator, we get a GBE of 5.103e46 joules. Since both planets were destroyed, we need to double this, for a total energy of 1.0206e47 joules, or 24,392,925,430,000 yottatons.
This is a low-end since the collision was likely more energetic than that, Clark was unconscious for seemingly only a few seconds afterwards and most of the mass of the two planets seemed to already have been spread pretty far. Still, not bad.

Superman punching Wonder Woman back on Earth all the way from the Sun.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b7/Sacrifice3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161230152845

During the storyline Superman: Sacrifice, more specifically during Wonder Woman Vol 2 #219, Diana fights against a brainwashed Superman, who pulls no punches against her. He launches himself against her, and in seconds they have flown from Earth to the Sun. Then, he punches her, and in second Wonder Woman falls to Earth.

Reading Diana's dialogue out-loud, I get a timeframe of around 30 seconds for Superman taking her to the Sun, and a timeframe of around 15 seconds for her flying back to Earth.

Calculation 1:

Distance from Earth to Sun: 149,600,000,000 meters

149600000000 / 30 = 4.98666667e9 m/s, or 16.63372955833331801c

Calculation 2:

Simply multiplying the first result by 2 gives us a speed of. 33.26745911667c

Superman threw a bomb into another Solar System.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/d6/SuperThrowing.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161230154717

Happens in Superman Confidential #7. Supes throws a bomb that would destroy Earth it seems into somewhere safe... Namely another Solar System.

This calculation was already done by EndlessMike, and he assumed a very large Low-End of 1 hour.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/calc-requests-part-20.26690/

The result was still 37,194.96c, and that's assuming the distance from Earth to Proxima Centauri, the closest star.

I'm going to assume the star reached there sooner, in 10 minutes. I believe that is more reasonable. Fast enough, but not too much of a Low-End.

Calculation: Distance from Earth to Proxima Centauri is 4.246 Lightyears, or 4.01694036e16 meters

4.01694036e16 meters / 600 seconds = 6.6949006e13 m/s, or 223,317.84610805652c

Superman destroy reality blitzing missiles.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/df/Capture04.png/revision/latest?cb=20170221045723

According to Post-Crisis Adam Strange, after taking Superman into the far reaches of space, a single universe in DC Comics is at least 100 trillion light years across (it is certainly more, but this is the only concrete statement currently available without relying on conjecture). Using that distance and the fact that these missiles were going to wipe all life in the DC Multiverse at a very rapid rate (blitzing reality), we can lowball how fast Superman, Overman, and Marvel had to be travelling to stop them. I say lowball because they were going to blitz through the entire multiverse, not just a singular universe.

And while the issue said they blitzed the "reality-blitzing missiles" in between a single heartbeat, I will be giving three separate distinctions for their speed.

High-End (what the issue implied)

100 trillion light years per 1 second = 3,155,692,600,000,000,000,000 c (3.15 sextillion c)

Middle-End (assuming the missiles would take an hour to cross the universe)

100 trillion light years per 1 hour = 876,581,280,000,000,000 c (876 quadrillion c)

Low-End (assuming the missiles would take a day to cross the universe)

100 trillion light years per 1 day = 36,524,220,000,000,000 c (36.5 quadrillion c)

Lastly Superman can lift more than Toriko ever shown in the manga.

https://imgur.com/t5oAORx

Helped Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman move the earth.

And before anyone reads too much into Supes' facial expressions here, do note that depending on what speed they're moving the earth here, this could in fact be strenuous and not at all be inconsistent with star busting since the kinetic energy of the earth traveling at a high percentage of the speed of light would be greater than the gravitational binding energy of the sun.

2.276×10^41 J Gravitational binding energy of the Sun[200]

5.4×10^41 J Theoretical total mass-energy of the Earth

Here's him also helping Hal Jordan Green Lantern move the earth around to further reinforce his planet busting status:

https://imgur.com/a/yuOgV#0MLtITw

Aside from also reinforcing Hal's status of being in that level, this is even more impressive than the previous feat where Superman helped to move the earth since you'd only have to divide by 2 here.

Now, both feats are above planet busting because the earth's kinetic energy in its orbit is enough to overcome it's gravitational binding energy several times. Even if you divide the first feat by 3 and second feat evenly, Superman would still be above planet busting.

2×10^32 J Gravitational binding energy of the Earth[197]

2.7×10^33 J Earth's kinetic energy in its orbit[198]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(energy)#Over_1023_J

2.7×10^33 J divided by 2×10^32 J = 13.5, meaning that in either case, the total amount of energy each character would have to be outputting, AT MINIMUM, would have to equal 13.5 times the energy required to bust the planet. If you don't believe me, just plug the following into Web 2.0 calculator and see what number you get:

Web 2.0 scientific calculator

(2.7*10^33)/(2*10^32)

In the case of the first feat:

13.5/3 = 4.5 times planetary per character

In the case of the second feat:

13.5/2 = 6.75 times planetary per character.

And again, keep in mind, this is BARE MINIMUM, as in, just needed to MATCH the kinetic energy of earth in its orbit. Considering that in both instances, the characters actually had to move the earth considerably within a relatively short amount of time, the actual numbers you could get with this are likely even much higher. This is also without scaling or statements involved, which is where most Toriko characters and a lot of anime characters get a lot of their best rankings from. Keep in mind this is also just what Supes outputs through shear physicality and not through energy projection. You cannot deny that Supes and those other characters did this and say your eyes are lying anymore than you can deny that Neo destroyed planets and stars during his arc.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hell is this crap lol.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FearReaperRedux
baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By baph

@fearreaperredux: As if flagging me is going to do shit, lol.

Keep parroting vsbattles, smh.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FearReaperRedux

@baph said:

@fearreaperredux: As if flagging me is going to do shit, lol.

Keep parroting vsbattles, smh.

Toriko punched Acacia around the planet on-panel.

Toriko Fans: This feat looks accurate without any contexts.

Superman lifts a compressed Solar System with his bare hands on-panel.

Toriko Fans: OUTLIER WANK!!! WHERE IS THE CONTEXT?!

And I should patronize Toriko Fans over a unbiased research wiki because???

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By baph

@fearreaperredux: So you're still salty that you got exposed for being a parrot, and not reading comicbooks at all? smh i thought you learned the lesson.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@fearreaperredux: So you're still salty that you got exposed for being a parrot, and not reading comixbooks at all? smh i thought you learned the lesson.

So you're still salty that you got exposed for being a parrot, and not reading manga books at all? smh i thought you learned the lesson.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this guy so obsessed with toriko.

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hell is this crap lol.

Brand new type of superman wank

Ot toriko