Raven (animated) vs Gwen Tennyson (animated)

• 111 results
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackDove

Animated Teen Titans Raven                                                                                       

VS 

Ben 10 Gwen Tennyson

Fight 1

• Morals on for both characters 
    20 minute prep time 
    Takes place outside of Titans Tower 

Fight 2 
    No morals 
    No prep time
    Takes place outside of Mr. Smoothy 

Who wins???
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fire Star
@BlackDove:
Raven. All Gwen really shown was some good constructs. Raven showed a lot more...
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlackDove
@Fire Star:
I also agree. Do you think Gwen could put up a good fight in her Anodite form?
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Raven....i was going to do this lol but Raven.......but how would gwens anodite form do against trigon(animated)

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove said:
" @Fire Star: Do you think Gwen could put up a good fight in her Anodite form? "
I think she would.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackDove
@teamextrodinary15 said:
"Raven....i was going to do this lol but Raven.......but how would gwens antodite form do against trigon(animated) "

I don't really like Gwen's character that much because her powers are too inconsistant. One minute her shields are being broken through easily, and the next its protecting her from a large explosion. With that, Trigon would stomp her either way. What do you think?
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm:
Still not sure if she would win though.
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Wait does gwen have access to her spells because they were trying to reintroduce her "magic" little by little aside from her mana manipulation. Since they are trying to fix the continuity issues from Ben 10 and Ben 10 ultimate alien
1: morals-Raven: but if gwen uses her anodite form she loses much of humanity so she might have a shot and with prep she might have a decent spell to use
2: no morals- Probably raven with a far fight from gwen(shes not weak but she never lets loose so her limits aren't known)

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlackDove
@EnSabahNurX said:
"Wait does gwen have access to her spells because they were trying to reintroduce her "magic" little by little aside from her mana manipulation. Since they are trying to fix the continuity issues from Ben 10 and Ben 10 ultimate alien1: morals-Raven: but if gwen uses her anodite form she loses much of humanity so she might have a shot and with prep she might have a decent spell to use2: no morals- Probably raven with a far fight from gwen(shes not weak but she never lets loose so her limits aren't known) "

Why not? If she has access to her spells, do you think she could pull a win?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove said:
" @Son Of Storm: Still not sure if she would win though. "
For round one I see Raven taking it. Even though neither of them are willing to kill Raven's attacks have shown to be stronger than Gwen's. If Gwen puts up a shield the backlash might be enough to stun her. If not then BFR is the way to go. And I know for sure Raven can teleport people. However I don't know if Gwen can.

For Round two I see Gwen taking it. In her Anodite form (since it's no morals) she seems to possess a much higher level of power out put. It should be enough to take down Raven. Also in this form she may be able to absorb or at the very least deflect Raven's TK attacks since they are magic based. And mama and magic are one in the same in her universe.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove said:
For round one I see Raven taking it. Even though neither of them are willing to kill Raven's attacks have shown to be stronger than Gwen's. If Gwen puts up a shield the backlash might be enough to stun her. If not then BFR is the way to go. And I know for sure Raven can teleport people. However I don't know if Gwen can.

For Round two I see Gwen taking it. In her Anodite form (since it's no morals) she seems to possess a much higher level of power out put. It should be enough to take down Raven. Also in this form she may be able to absorb or at the very least deflect Raven's TK attacks since they are magic based. And mama and magic are one in the same in her universe. "

With no morals, there's nothing to stop Raven from turning into her powerful demon-pocessed form. It would be interesting to see them go toe to toe in their most powerful forms. And Gwen's shields are not as powerful as Ravens. Her sheids are always shattering even with minimum force applied.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove

With no morals, there's nothing to stop Raven from turning into her powerful demon-pocessed form. It would be interesting to see them go toe to toe in their most powerful forms. And Gwen's shields are not as powerful as Ravens. Her sheids are always shattering even with minimum force applied. "

I know but we never really got any feats from that form. Other than looking freaky and pulling people into a dark dimension. And I don't think she could do that to Anodite Gwen. 
I know that as well. Which is why I think Raven has a good chance in round 1 if she throws a good punch at her shield. They are weak compared to hers.

Also I would like to point out that Gwen's shield has withstood hits from meteorites while in space in an asteroid field. It was only for a few minutes. But it was real good feat.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackDove said:
"@teamextrodinary15 said:
"Raven....i was going to do this lol but Raven.......but how would gwens antodite form do against trigon(animated) "
I don't really like Gwen's character that much because her powers are too inconsistant. One minute her shields are being broken through easily, and the next its protecting her from a large explosion. With that, Trigon would stomp her either way. What do you think? "

I agree 100% at times she can be the strongest character but then she can be the weakest ....new season coming Friday whoop whoop lol
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove

With no morals, there's nothing to stop Raven from turning into her powerful demon-pocessed form. It would be interesting to see them go toe to toe in their most powerful forms. And Gwen's shields are not as powerful as Ravens. Her sheids are always shattering even with minimum force applied. "

I know but we never really got any feats from that form. Other than looking freaky and pulling people into a dark dimension. And I don't think she could do that to Anodite Gwen. 
I know that as well. Which is why I think Raven has a good chance in round 1 if she throws a good punch at her shield. They are weak compared to hers.

Also I would like to point out that Gwen's shield has withstood hits from meteorites while in space in an asteroid field. It was only for a few minutes. But it was real good feat. "

Cool. Was it in a recent episode? And Evil Raven is something serious. Her Soul-Self alone destroyed one of the most powerful demonic beings in the universe. Making Raven angry in any way is Gwen's downfall. Also, did you see the episode of Teen Titans when Raven went all out on Slade? Slade bearly hung on in that battle, in which I doubt Gwen would be able to. From what I've seen on Anodite Gwen, she is able to shoot bursts of energy, and create energy constructs. That alone cannot defeat Evil Raven. Can she do anything else that I am not aware of?
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlackDove
@teamextrodinary15 said:
"@BlackDove said:
"@teamextrodinary15 said:
I don't really like Gwen's character that much because her powers are too inconsistant. One minute her shields are being broken through easily, and the next its protecting her from a large explosion. With that, Trigon would stomp her either way. What do you think? "
I agree 100% at times she can be the strongest character but then she can be the weakest ....new season coming Friday whoop whoop lol "

Really? Cool! Can't wait to check it out
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove

Also I would like to point out that Gwen's shield has withstood hits from meteorites while in space in an asteroid field. It was only for a few minutes. But it was real good feat. "
Cool. Was it in a recent episode? And Evil Raven is something serious. Her Soul-Self alone destroyed one of the most powerful demonic beings in the universe. Making Raven angry in any way is Gwen's downfall. Also, did you see the episode of Teen Titans when Raven went all out on Slade? Slade bearly hung on in that battle, in which I doubt Gwen would be able to. From what I've seen on Anodite Gwen, she is able to shoot bursts of energy, and create energy constructs. That alone cannot defeat Evil Raven. Can she do anything else that I am not aware of? "
IIRC it was one of the last few episodes of Ben 10: AF. I'm assuming you mean Trigon. I've already stated my reasons on why that was PIS/CIS in another thread.
Well that's just it. Anodite Gwen said that she could take out all of the Highbreeds ships (hundreds if not thousands) all by herself.But Kevin told her that she would risk her humanity. So Adonote Gwen would also be packing some serious muscle. Also lets not forget that Gwen could possibly absorb some of Raven's attacks.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
"IIRC it was one of the last few episodes of Ben 10: AF. I'm assuming you mean Trigon. I've already stated my reasons on why that was PIS/CIS in another thread.
Well that's just it. Anodite Gwen said that she could take out all of the Highbreeds ships (hundreds if not thousands) all by herself.But Kevin told her that she would risk her humanity. So Adonote Gwen would also be packing some serious muscle. Also lets not forget that Gwen could possibly absorb some of Raven's attacks.
"

I'll have to check that episode out. I was referring to Trigon.  
I recently saw that episode and Gwen did have potential power but unfortunatly she could not have the spotlight. I know she has great unlocked potential but I've never seen them accurately displayed.  
How could Gwen absorb some of Raven's attacks? When was this ever demonstrated?  
And Gwen can barley hold her own against Charmcaster most of the time, so that's further proof for Raven for the first battle.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Aqua11500

Raven wins.More versatile,canfly, moves faster. shields are superior to Gwen's shields. Gwen stuff  breaks all the time like glass..lol. 

Raven's TK and magic powers are superior to Gwen.Raven wins. 

Anodite Gwen still gets overwhelmed.Anodite Gwen hasn't  even really  shown any  impressive feats other than growing  into a huge version of  herself. and all she does is shoot  beams of  energy.We see what  a mastered Anodite can do by  seeing Verdona(Gwen's grandmother) and Raven could beat Verdona in her regular form.. 

Gwen is a incosistent character at best,and compared to  Rae her feats pale in comparison to the overall feats of Raven.Good fight though,but  it's obvious who the superior magic user and fighter.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"IIRC it was one of the last few episodes of Ben 10: AF. I'm assuming you mean Trigon. I've already stated my reasons on why that was PIS/CIS in another thread.
"
 How could Gwen absorb some of Raven's attacks? When was this ever demonstrated?  And Gwen can barley hold her own against Charmcaster most of the time, so that's further proof for Raven for the first battle. "
In her universe mana and Magic are the same thing. The only difference is that with mana you don't need spells most of the time. And she was shown being able to absorb the extra mana when she went to a dimension filled with mama.

Perhaps when Gwen was still a child. However she's proven herself to be the equal of Charcaster. And she easily has the potential to surpass her.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlackDove
@Aqua11500 said:
"Raven wins.More versatile,canfly, moves faster. shields are superior to Gwen's shields. Gwen stuff  breaks all the time like glass..lol.  Raven's TK and magic powers are superior to Gwen.Raven wins.  Anodite Gwen still gets overwhelmed.Anodite Gwen hasn't  even really  shown any  impressive feats other than growing  into a huge version of  herself. and all she does is shoot  beams of  energy.We see what  a mastered Anodite can do by  seeing Verdona(Gwen's grandmother) and Raven could beat Verdona in her regular form..  Gwen is a incosistent character at best,and compared to  Rae her feats pale in comparison to the overall feats of Raven.Good fight though,but  it's obvious who the superior magic user and fighter. "

Exactly. Raven proved more in the first few episodes of  the Teen Titans that Gwen did later on in the series.  
Anodite Gwen has shown really nothing special compared to regular Raven and Evil Raven so again, I agree.  
And yes, we all should know.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
In her universe mana and Magic are the same thing. The only difference is that with mana you don't need spells most of the time. And she was shown being able to absorb the extra mana when she went to a dimension filled with mama.

Perhaps when Gwen was still a child. However she's proven herself to be the equal of Charcaster. And she easily has the potential to surpass her.
"

I see. But I doubt that she would. I wonder how she would react with dark magic? 

In one fight, Gwen was able to defeat Charmcaster because of the spell book she stole from her. Without the use of Charmcaster's spell book, Gwen would of never beat Charmcaster. She was only able to open that vortex thus banishing her because of a spell from Charmcaster's spell book. Charmcaster was also able to absorb and steal Gwen's powers and could of easily been the most powerful magic user but was defeated by her greed. So in my opinion, Charmcaster is the better over-all sorceress.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

"
I see. But I doubt that she would. I wonder how she would react with dark magic?  

In one fight, Gwen was able to defeat Charmcaster because of the spell book she stole from her. Without the use of Charmcaster's spell book, Gwen would of never beat Charmcaster. She was only able to open that vortex thus banishing her because of a spell from Charmcaster's spell book. Charmcaster was also able to absorb and steal Gwen's powers and could of easily been the most powerful magic user but was defeated by her greed. So in my opinion, Charmcaster is the better over-all sorceress. "

I don't know. There's really no black or white magic in Ben 10. It's what you do with the power.

Watch the episode Where the Magic Happens from Ben 10 UA.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

"

In one fight, Gwen was able to defeat Charmcaster because of the spell book she stole from her. Without the use of Charmcaster's spell book, Gwen would of never beat Charmcaster. She was only able to open that vortex thus banishing her because of a spell from Charmcaster's spell book. Charmcaster was also able to absorb and steal Gwen's powers and could of easily been the most powerful magic user but was defeated by her greed. So in my opinion, Charmcaster is the better over-all sorceress. "

I don't know. There's really no black or white magic in Ben 10. It's what you do with the power.

"

Just saw it. Pretty impressive for both Gwen and Charmcaster.  But I saw some inconsistancy in it as well.  

If Gwen's powers are so greatly amplified, then why were her shields shattering like they usually do without being in that realm?  
Charmcaster impressed me a lot in this episode because she demonstrated the knowledge as well as power she pocesses. Without her assistance, they would of not survived.  

Gwen's potential was partialy displayed in this episode but of course there was not many feats to back it up.  
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mfundo

I may have to go for gwen
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mfundo
@BlackDove:
No I don't agree, becuase Gwen is made up of both magic and mana unlike Charmcaster who realies on magic so Gwen would still be superior without mana. That's why Gwen was able to get her mana powers back becuase she could still do magic without mana. It's also kinda weird when Charmcaster scanned Gwen for powers and found nothing thus proving that Gwen can realy on magic and spells without mana.
Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Crazy Pan

I don't think Gwen is made up of magic. Her powers are biological in nature. Just like humans have the ability to run and heal and stuff (normal human characteristics), Gwen's species has normal characteristics in that they are beings who can absorb energy and produce it out. There is no magic involved, it's just science. Similar to how Superman is. He is not magic, he is an alien. There is a huge difference. It may SEEM as if Gwen is magic but she is not.

For the battle, I am going to go for Raven. Raven has been doing it longer and has more untapped potential then any of the other Titans. Her powers are not only magic in origin but demonic as well. Morals on or off, Raven wins.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

"

"
Just saw it. Pretty impressive for both Gwen and Charmcaster.  But I saw some inconsistancy in it as well.   If Gwen's powers are so greatly amplified, then why were her shields shattering like they usually do without being in that realm?  Charmcaster impressed me a lot in this episode because she demonstrated the knowledge as well as power she pocesses. Without her assistance, they would of not survived.   Gwen's potential was partialy displayed in this episode but of course there was not many feats to back it up.   "
Becuase everything in that dimension runs off of pure mana. So while she felt amplified all the other creatures were at their normal levels. But as Charmcaster stated she had the knowledge but Gwen has the power. And you're right without Charmcaster they probably wouldn't have survived. But Gwen was just as big apart of that survival as Charmcaser.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Billy Batson

Raven

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackDove
@mfundo said:
"@BlackDove: No I don't agree, becuase Gwen is made up of both magic and mana unlike Charmcaster who realies on magic so Gwen would still be superior without mana. That's why Gwen was able to get her mana powers back becuase she could still do magic without mana. It's also kinda weird when Charmcaster scanned Gwen for powers and found nothing thus proving that Gwen can realy on magic and spells without mana. "

True. Though Charmcaster may not be on the same power level as Gwen, her knowledge is far more superior. I am 100% sure that if this battle had gone another way, Gwen would no longer exsist but of course she had to live.  

And Charmcaster is only slighty weaker than Gwen. But still, I get what you are saying about the whole magic mana thing and it makes sence. But in this case, knowledge is more vaulble than Gwen's inconsistant powers.  

But back to the battle, you think Gwen could take this from Raven?
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
"Becuase everything in that dimension runs off of pure mana. So while she felt amplified all the other creatures were at their normal levels. But as Charmcaster stated she had the knowledge but Gwen has the power. And you're right without Charmcaster they probably wouldn't have survived. But Gwen was just as big apart of that survival as Charmcaser. "

I think Charmcaster would of done just fine without Gwen. She only really needed her help to get across that bridge and for some force feilds. Other than that, Charmcaster held her own. She saved their hides on several occasions.  

I wonder if they'll ever follow up on her adventures. That would be awesome.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm
@BlackDove 
I think Raven would win if she doesn't get sloppy.
Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Wow Gwen must have pissed of both Starfire and Raven today, because Raven is crazy powerful.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlackDove
@Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove 
I think Raven would win if she doesn't get sloppy. "

Than we agree :)
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By Hyperlight
@Son Of Storm said:
" @BlackDove said:

For Round two I see Gwen taking it. In her Anodite form (since it's no morals) she seems to possess a much higher level of power out put. It should be enough to take down Raven. Also in this form she may be able to absorb or at the very least deflect Raven's TK attacks since they are magic based. And mama and magic are one in the same in her universe. "

I agree
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlackDove
@Doctor!!!!! said:
"Wow Gwen must have pissed of both Starfire and Raven today, because Raven is crazy powerful. "

Lol. I definatly agree.
DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarkShadows

Raven is the clear winner. 
Even if this is the animated version, not the comics, but Raven still proves that she is the strongest Titan.

She has to keep her emotions in check. This is why she lost the fight with Terra.  
If Raven goes on full demon-mode, well say bye-bye to Gwen. P:
She has her Soul-Self that can make a person go insane. And looked what she done to Dr. Light!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37  Edited By AgeofHurricane

If this was anodite Gwen then I'd say yes i mean using the power of life.....it cant get any better then that

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlackDove
@AgeofHurricane said:
"If this was anodite Gwen then I'd say yes i mean using the power of life.....it cant get any better then that"

The power of life? Her powers are mana/magic based so how does this have anything to do with that?
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Achilles.

Raven quite easily. 

That pic of Raven looks like a parody of Jean Grey in Pheonix Mode

silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By silverr

Anodites can also be defeated, and gwen doesn't know how to control her anodite powers, so raven would win even if gwen becomes an anodite, gwen's shields can be cracked by almost evertything, and Ravens could only be literally broken by very strong radiation, and Raven could block her attacks even if she becomes an anodite, and I don't know if everybody remebers, but if raven lose morals she will become a demon and mind rape gwen, or using black magic to kill gwen, azarath metrion zinthos is already powerfull, she already used it to move two thick , and giant buildings, and can lift buses without it, so with necronom esberex mortix she should be able to lift 5 builings,  or she could curse gwen, by making her prisoner of her own book,  or leaving her body with an astral projection and making her faint, Raven wins all the way.

silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By silverr
Oh, and raven could use her soul self in the whole wolrd and owned Trigon, gwen doesn't stand a chance, and Raven's powers come from trigon, they have nothing to do with mana, gwen have no power over her powers.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son Of Storm
@silverr said:
Oh, and raven could use her soul self in the whole wolrd and owned Trigon, gwen doesn't stand a chance, and Raven's powers come from trigon, they have nothing to do with mana, gwen have no power over her powers.
That entire "saga" was complete and utter crap. Raven got such a power boost from nowhere nothing made any sense. 
It's magic. In the Ben 10 universe Mana and magic are the same. It doesn't matter the source.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By difficlus

Round 1 Raven 
Round 2 Gwen probably.  
Did we ever see the dark powers raven had that could endanger the world or something? 

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm
@difficlus said:
Round 1 Raven Round 2 Gwen probably.  Did we ever see the dark powers raven had that could endanger the world or something? 
We saw Trigon's power endanger the world. But she fixed what he'd done with that power boost that came from nowhere.
silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By silverr
@Son Of Storm: and the dc universe isn't ben 10 universe, so this argument shoudn't be used, and even if you were right, she can still be imprisoned in a book, still be mind raped by Raven's astral body, and her soul self can still send Gwen into another dimension.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Son Of Storm
@silverr said:
@Son Of Storm: and the dc universe isn't ben 10 universe, so this argument shoudn't be used, and even if you were right, she can still be imprisoned in a book, still be mind raped by Raven's astral body, and her soul self can still send Gwen into another dimension.
I'm assuming we're discussing what would happen in round 2. If so Raven doesn't have prep so she couldn't imprison her in a book. Who has she done that to anyway? The only one I remember is Malchior and he was already tied to the book. 
When has Raven ever mind raped anyone?
And when has Raven ever shown she could BRF anyone to another dimension?
silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By silverr
@Son Of Storm: she mind raped doctor light, and made plasmus faint with her astral body, she sent trigon for another dimension and restored the world, you think the white giant raven was what? magic? you think they would change completaly the comics? no that was an adapted version of her soul self, wich can send others into another dimension, and Raven said malchior taught her a curse, and gwen is no different and can be cursed, and malchior has been imprisoned in the book, by gorek the mage,and he was free before that.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By difficlus
@Son Of Storm said:
@difficlus said:
Round 1 Raven Round 2 Gwen probably.  Did we ever see the dark powers raven had that could endanger the world or something? 
We saw Trigon's power endanger the world. But she fixed what he'd done with that power boost that came from nowhere.
which episode was that? 
@silverr said:
@Son Of Storm: she mind raped doctor light, and made plasmus faint with her astral body, she sent trigon for another dimension and restored the world,
Which episodes are these?
silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By silverr
@difficlus: the episde she mind raped doctor light by making he see all of his worst fears, cause she was consumed by anger was Nevermore, and the one she uses her astral body to make plasmus faint is The end part 1 the one she sends trigon into another dimension is The end part 3
silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By silverr
@difficlus: Oh and she also makes plasmus faint with her astral body in the episode Titans together