Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tronboy

1:SAURON is reality warper using ring

2:ZEDD using serpentera he could destroy a planet

3:DARTH VADER " the power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force".

4:RANDALL only because i know nothing about him

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By KingOfAsh

Sauron I think would win, yet Darth Vader's light saber has a techniqual advantage.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@tronboy said:

1:SAURON is reality warper using ring

2:ZEDD using serpentera he could destroy a planet

3:DARTH VADER " the power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force".

4:RANDALL only because i know nothing about him

Randal Flagg can win. He has WAY more Impressive Feats.

@slacker the hacker: Im Assuming this is with Standard Gear? Randal Flagg had Mareylin's Grape Fruit. The Pink Sphere. One of the 13 of Maerylin's Rainbow. He was also a Immortal and powerful Sorcerer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can easily be immune to Long Range Attacks.

He can create Blazing Flash Fire.

He Can open Doors anywhere (he has to chalk the outline but he can chalk a Battlefield for BFRs or quick Moving).

Create Blinding Flashes.

He has the ability to turn into a Raven and increase that Ravens Size to Gigantic levels.

He has Summon Lightning Bolts.

He is a Master of any Poison (Magical or not) in most of the Stephen King Multiverse.

He can Transmutate people into animals and animals in people.

No Caption Provided

He has many times Raise the Dead.

He is also a Very powerful Psychic. He has Mentally staggered Alain (a minor Psychic) and Sheemie (A Extremely Powerful Psychic) with ease.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also possess his Demon Sister the Maerylin's Grapefruit which has shown Omnipresence, Mind Reading, Illusion casting (Called Glamour), and Soul Sucking Abilities. Its also near Indestructible and the Demon is Invisible to those but Flagg.

So all in all he should win Handily.

Sauron Reality Warping didn't save him from having his finger cut off by a punk prince. Nor id it one shot a army. He simply wasn't impressive Feat wise.

CountofMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CountofMC

You know Lord Zedd was awesome before he had that embarrassing showing against Ivan Ooze. It's like me losing a fight to Robin Williams. On the other hand he could probably wear me out with his constant talking and jumping around.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Honestly, ignoring the childish ridiculousness of the show Lord Zedd would win pretty easily.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By tparks

@CadenceV2:

Before Stephen King wrote any of the Dark Tower books, he wrote "The Stand" that had Randall Flag in it as the main villain. He actually has a much bigger role in this book then in any of the Dark Tower books. I haven't read that book in a long time, but I remember him teleporting and levetating. He also had psychic abilities. He was able to influence people and animals across the entire United States. Also, when he is killed, he is reborn in a different location. I think he is described as either the devil or the devil's right hand in this book.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BeefiestName

Vader talks a big game, but I don't think a force choking is going to do it against these guys.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@tparks: I have the Book the Stand but just never wanted to read it. The Movie was crap too. Actually Randal Flagg plays a huge role in the Dark Tower Books as Marten Broadcloak (Via Comics and Gunslinger/Wizard and Glass), Walter o Dim (Him and Roland were the main Characters in the first book), and he also played a huge role in Eyes of the Dragon as the Evil Wizard Flagg. So the Stand sticks out but he has been in these books (SK Universes) as well.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By tparks

@CadenceV2:

I wasn't a big fan of the movie either. The book is awesome. I've read all of the Dark Tower books a few years ago too. I haven't read Eyes of the Dragon yet. He has actually been in quite a few of SK books because he has the ability to travel between different worlds (or different novels). He goes by Raymond Fiegler in Hearts in Atlantis. He is the Covenant Man in the Wind Through the Key Hole.

Anyways, I think Randall Flagg wins this. Since everyone he is fighting against are evil or at least evil-ish, he could control their evil motivations to kill each other while he watched. I don't see this resorting to him every having to physically fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@tparks: In the SK DT Books it is stated Flagg does indeed travel to different worlds thru use of Dorrs (As Roland himself does in Drawing of Three) and I belive the Eyes of the Dragon is infact in Rolands world as well. But way before his time.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Zedd...teleportation, size alteration and serpentera make it almost a stomp before you include the fact that he can BFR anyone to his dark dimension.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauron wins with the One Ring. Vader wins if he figures to cut the ring off.

Ya_Idjits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagg, Marten, Walter, Maerlyn, along with the grapefruit, also has access to Black 13, and with it he could send any or all the others to the Todash spaces i.e. the space between the spaces. Flag is also a Quasi imortal second to only the Crimson King, he has the experience, means, and know how to win this. Flag has control over animals of every sort, he has used Ravens and wolves in particular as both messengers, and spies. The only one here even close to him give or take is Sauron, but the location, which Flagg knows best, gives him the advantage.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagg wins. Better TP, powers, arguably smarter, and can summon help. With Merlins Grapefruit or Black 13 he really stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a563432ea67a
deactivated-5a563432ea67a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Zedd stomps.

Zedd's victories:

• Rita and Zedd were able to destroy the power ranger's power coins.
  • Lord Zedd created a fissure that sunk the dinozords into the depths of earth.
  • Zedd, and Rita are responsible for destroying the thunderzords.
  • Drained the Green Ranger's power. Essentially he got rid of the Green Ranger.
  • Destroyed the Machine Empire by presenting a peace offering gift.
  • Zedd is responsible for destroying the command center.
  • Conquered the Vica Galaxy.
  • Defeated and captured the Gold Zeo Ranger.
  • Zedd & Rita captured Ninjor to power the Shogunzords.