Raditz and Tarble (DBZ) vs Sasuke and Sakura (Naruto)

• 67 results
Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Raditz and Tarble (DBZ) vs Sasuke and Sakura (Naruto) (70 votes)

Saiyans 64%
Naruto team 7 31%

There no Oozaru and Raditz is at Saiyan Saga while Tarble is at movie special level and Sasuke and Sakura is in there Adult Boruto Movie fight level and both as knowledge of each other who wins this fight

• 
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz blitz?

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: raditz is faster but sasuke can react to even teleportation and his amaterasu is a lightspeed attack. dbz characters were not lightspeed at the beginning of the saiyan saga. may be at the beginning of frieza saga but not before that.

sasuke can take on raditz if he managed to dodge all his attacks and throw a jutsu after another. he can't tank a good blow from raditz. king piccolo was destroying cities with no effort so he is a country buster at full power i assume. and raditz is much more powerful.

this fight can go either way but yes sasuke can put raditz down, and OP didn't restrict genjutsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke should solo, Tarble is worthless. When Sasuke's done with Raditz, Tarble won't want to fight.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: React to teleportation? That doesn't mean anything once you've teleported you've teleported and you're moving at normal speed. Raditz blitzes Sasuke and Amaterasu isn't LS, Raikage dodged it.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Toratorn

Raditz solos.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz solos.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to say Naruto & Sasuke, but Raditz wins via power scaling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to say Naruto & Sasuke

You mean Sakura.

Raditz wins via power scaling.

If that's the case, then he loses by feats.

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tiramisu

I think Sasuke can win if he uses genjutsu, because even though Raditz is stronger than Sassuke, he is a jobber and Tarble is a weakling, but Sakura definitely dies.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura is a non-factor.

Sasuke solos. Tarble is weak with barely any feats, and Raditz is not only slower than Sasuke (his best speed feat is dodging Special Beam Canon), but is weaker physically (Sasuke = Naruto who overpowered a moon splitting attack with his fist, and one-shotted someone with the power to contain energy capable of moving the moon out of orbit).

Not to mention dojutsu hax (soul stealing, gravity manipulation, Amaterasu, genjutsu, etc.)

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions said:

Tempted to say Naruto & Sasuke

You mean Sakura.

Raditz wins via power scaling.

If that's the case, then he loses by feats.

Lol. Didn't notice that. Yeah, but basically what I'm saying is that, by feats, Naruto team wins. By scaling Raditz stomps.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz solos

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Sasuke's team wins is if it's equalized stats lol otherwise he gets stomped

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Raditz is not only slower than Sasuke (his best speed feat is dodging Special Beam Canon),

The same Piccolo that destroyed the moon in less than 2 seconds. Nice try tough. Sasuke isn't faster than Raditz.

but is weaker physically (Sasuke = Naruto who overpowered a moon splitting attack with his fist, and one-shotted someone with the power to contain energy capable of moving the moon out of orbit).

Raditz stomped 2 casual moon busters. Bust the moon> Slice the moon.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raditz solos.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

DBZ team.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps.

I don't think we've ever actually seen Tarble fight so I'm ignoring him. Raditz is in no way blitzing and killing Sasuke based off what I remember. Raditz is most definitely capable of blowing up the moon, but he isn't going to live that long. Sasuke's fight history shows that he doesn't much care for playing with his food while Raditz (and most of DBverse) shows the exact opposite. Sasuke is going to kill them both very swiftly. Sharingan is OP, black flames are OP, and Sasuke always has Chidori (Nagashi or otherwise) which he can drop in an instant.

final_kaoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: dbz characters were not lightspeed at the beginning of the saiyan saga. may be at the beginning of frieza saga but not before that.

WRONG.

Loading Video...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@final_kaoss:

You do realize that line was an English dub mistranslation, right? Piccolo never said Raditz was faster than light in the manga.

final_kaoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By final_kaoss

Nope, I'm right. They were a bit faster than the SoL in DB.... lol

Loading Video...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@final_kaoss: You're using some random YouTube video as a credible source, even though the manga never shows Raditz operating at lightspeed or anywhere close to it....?

This is why DB needs to be banned. Lol

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zoldycklogic

@final_kaoss:

Weak debating abilities u showed there... Prove me wrong in a good way and i will gove to you if i were to be convinced

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember what Tarble has done.

Feats for Tarble.

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tarble and Sakura are really just non factors tbh. Slug fest between Sasuke and Raditz idk who would come out on top didn't really have much to go off of for Raditz since his only purpose really was just to start off the show(im speaking in regards of Raditz move set really he didn't display very many attacks). Sasuke might be around his level or above and from whats been shown and he has a larger move set. maybe 6/10 for sasuke?

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@final_kaoss: You're using some random YouTube video as a credible source, even though the manga never shows Raditz operating at lightspeed or anywhere close to it....?

Man I respect you as a debater but that last thing makes you seem a bit biased against DB.

final_kaoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By final_kaoss

@thedarkpaladin said:

You know I'm right and this additional quote from a video response proves it. Admit it, you have no evidence to disprove me.

Picolos beam took less then a second to reach the moon and it take the light 1.3 second from the moon to the earth so his blast his faster then light and those peoples dodge them all the time.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew6670 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Man I respect you as a debater but that last thing makes you seem a bit biased against DB.

I've defended DB more times than I can count, and even spoke out against the ban back when I first joined the site. I'm just tired of seeing this kind of logic thrown around in every DB thread I read.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

You know I'm right and this additional quote from a video response proves it. Admit it, you have no evidence to disprove me.

Picolos beam took less then a second to reach the moon and it take the light 1.3 second from the moon to the earth so his blast his faster then light and those peoples dodge them all the time.

The burden of proof lies on you, actually, since you're the one claiming that Raditz was lightspeed. Quoting some random video made by a fan who may or may not be biased doesn't prove your point at all. The fact is, we weren't given a specific timeframe in the manga for how long Piccolo's blast took to reach the moon, and even if you want to use the anime timeframe, which is iffy at best, it still took longer than 1.3 seconds to reach the moon. You really don't have an argument here...

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DevilGamer

Raditz solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely sasuke solos

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dragon ball shouldn't be banned, just dragon ball wanking.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@alextheboss said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

I used to say the same thing, but given the sheer amount of DB wank on this site in almost every thread involving a DB character, a temporary ban might not be a bad thing...

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Brobs

Why this is still going? Genjutsu isn't restricted and Raditz isn't going for the kill when the fight begin.

Edit*

both as knowledge of each other who wins this fight

Actually just read that, Raditz is probaly going to blitz sasuke most of the times.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyans for the majority.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember any feats from Tarble and Sakura is pretty much a non factor so this comes down to Sasuke and Raditz. I'd give this matchup to Raditz for a couple of reasons.

Before I can go into this, something needs to be established first.

1. At this moment in time Piccolo as well as Goku are moon busters.

Evidence:

No Caption Provided

The feat everybody knows of, Piccolo destroying the moon with a regular(debatebly casual) ki blast.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Back when power levels still meant something, Goku in canon had a power higher than Piccolo and at the absolute least could replicate his feats.

So with that taking care of I'll show how this relates Raditz.

No Caption Provided

Here we see Goku utilizing his Kamehameha, a move that is notoriously more powerful than regular ki blasts due to gathering and charging ki being a prerequisite to performing the move. Based on the fact that Goku>Piccolo and Kamehameha>Generic Ki Blast it can be assumed that the attack is at least moon level in potency.

No Caption Provided

Now here we see Raditz essentially stiff arming Goku's attack. This shows that Raditz at least has moon level durability for not having his arm blown off which is above Sasuke's attack potency outside of hax and superior physicals to Sasuke since he stopped a moon level blast without budging even slightly.

I consider Raditz and Sasuke to be relatively close in terms combat speed so not much to argue there. I'm willing to admit that Sasuke has the ability to down Raditz with hax, but per the OP both combatants have knowledge of the other which means Raditz likely won't toy with him like he did Goku and Piccolo.

I don't really feel the need to explain why Raditz has the superior DC since it should be self evident at this point and this plays a large factor in his victory. Sasuke likely won't start the fight with hax while its very likely for Raditz to start with energy projection, at a level that'll likely one-shot Sasuke. He rivals Raditz in speed, surpasses him in pure hax, but doesn't have the durability or regular output to contend here.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz still murder

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

I used to say the same thing, but given the sheer amount of DB wank on this site in almost every thread involving a DB character, a temporary ban might not be a bad thing...

where do you have their speed?

I have dbz characters at hyper-sonic until the buu saga where top tiers reach relativistic, and I have god tiers at ftl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So....Raditz vs Sasuke?

Tarble's only showing is him running away to ask Vegeta for help... and Sakura's, well....Sakura.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221:

That just says Raditz can tank Ki attacks, it has no bearing on physical ones.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By StormKing1221

@serpinethegreen: Except for the fact that the attack exploaded in his hand which means he also blocked an extensive amount of blunt force. But who knows I may be interpreting the whole feat wrong.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@alextheboss said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

where do you have their speed?

I have dbz characters at hyper-sonic until the buu saga where top tiers reach relativistic, and I have god tiers at ftl.

Hard to say.
In terms of travel speed, they wouldn't be anywhere near the speed of light at this point in the series if you take into account how long it took Goku to cross Snake Way the second time. Even after the Freeza saga, the Z Fighters were impressed by the distance Goku could travel via Instant Transmission. If any of them were light speed or anywhere close to it, that feat wouldn't have been impressive. SSJ3 Gotenks' feat of traveling around the earth multiple times is the closest to a light speed feat (pre Super) that i can think of.

Reaction speed is iffy since we have characters that fail to dodge light speed attacks like Solar Flare as late in the series as the Cell saga.

Combat speed is damn near impossible to quantify, but if you take Popo's statement about being calm as the sky, but faster than lightning seriously, 23rd Budokai high tiers should have lightning fast punches. Again, that's only if you take this statement seriously:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Except for the fact that the attack exploaded in his hand which means he also blocked an extensive amount of blunt force. But who knows I may be interpreting the whole feat wrong.

Not that it matters. Sasuke's most known for his piercing and slashing attacks. Not counting the eternal flames, of course.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

That was actually ssj1 Gotenks that flew around the Earth multiple times, but ya that's why I have Buu saga top tiers at relativistic.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@alextheboss:

Yeah, you're right. Not sure why I was thinking of SSJ3.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tarble should be able to solo. Abo & Cado who are at Frieza's Power Level (530,000) stated that Tarble gave them "some trouble". Ultimately Tarble was no match for them, however, but he clearly survived fighting them, too. So it should be safe to say Tarble is only at merely half of their level (265,000). This still means that Tarble is more than twice as strong as Captain Ginyu.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: It wouldn't make much sense for Tarble to be that strong. Why would a saiyan who was kicked out for being weak and has never gone through intense training be that strong? Abo and Cado just weren't the evil killing type. At the end of the special they were eating with everyone else and were sorry.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By IRHP87

@alextheboss said:

@irhp87: It wouldn't make much sense for Tarble to be that strong. Why would a saiyan who was kicked out for being weak and has never gone through intense training be that strong? Abo and Cado just weren't the evil killing type. At the end of the special they were eating with everyone else and were sorry.

Goku was considered "weak" as well, so that label Saiyans give other Saiyans is entirely meaningless. Second, that was a very long time ago, Tarble could (and obviously did) increase in power since then (either through combat or training). Android 18 also states that she senses a powerful ki referring to Tarble, so he isn't considered weak.

Abo and Cado were not as thoroughly evil as Frieza, but they were still villains. Not all villains drink baby blood.

Even if we say Tarble is less than half of their power, then, how far can we go before there's no way he could ever give them any type of trouble whatsoever? Can't possibly drop him below a third. Goku gave Raditz a bit of trouble at 1/3 of his level so that could be possible. No matter how we look at this there's no way he is weak, though, like Raditz is.

EDIT: Correction, I just read the manga, Krillin stated Tarble had a "large ki," not Android 18. Everyone seemed startled, though. His power must be significant. Still, he fought them multiple times and survived, though stood no chance.