Avatar image for castleking
#1 Posted by castleking (24743 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for vance_astro
#2 Posted by vance_astro (89999 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel For the easy win.

Moderator
Avatar image for andferne
#3 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not the best Mr Marvel expert (Vance might be able to answer this) but could she not potentially absorb blasts from him and enter her Binary form? Or is that not how it works.

Avatar image for static_shock
#4 Posted by Static Shock (51980 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (220883 posts) - - Show Bio
Ms. Marvel should win here...
Avatar image for castleking
#6 Posted by castleking (24743 posts) - - Show Bio
couldnt Radioactive Man absorb her powers?
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#7 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I'm not the best Mr Marvel expert (Vance might be able to answer this) but could she not potentially absorb blasts from him and enter her Binary form? Or is that not how it works. "
She was able to absorb the energy of a Nuke that went off in her face, so I would say she can absorb his attacks too.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#8 Posted by vance_astro (89999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I'm not the best Mr Marvel expert (Vance might be able to answer this) but could she not potentially absorb blasts from him and enter her Binary form? Or is that not how it works. "
As far as I know the radiation he emits is an earth based energy.I'm inclined to believe she could absorb it.
Moderator
Avatar image for andferne
#9 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"She was able to absorb the energy of a Nuke that went off in her face, so I would say she can absorb his attacks too. "
@Vance Astro said:
"As far as I know the radiation he emits is an earth based energy.I'm inclined to believe she could absorb it. "
Sounds good to me. I agree with Ms Marvel for the win.
Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
#10 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl power!

Avatar image for vance_astro
#11 Posted by vance_astro (89999 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" couldnt Radioactive Man absorb her powers?
"
I don't believe so.
Moderator
Avatar image for mattbryce2000
#12 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give this to ms marvel
Avatar image for power_nexus
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Rad Man (he needs more face time in comics), I need to give this to Ms. Marvel.
Avatar image for dro
#14 Posted by Dro (929 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this is much of a fight...

Avatar image for barrywest
#15 Posted by BarryWest (54 posts) - - Show Bio

One of Ms.Marvel's key powers is her ability to absorb energy, so going against a villain who's only power is energy based, shouldnt be hard. Ms.Marvel takes this with one punch. 

Avatar image for the_martian
#16 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel wins this fight. She outclasses Radioactive Man in strength and speed. Either one should be able to absorb the others energy based attacks, so the fight is going to go to a brawl.

Avatar image for castleking
#17 Posted by castleking (24743 posts) - - Show Bio
i thought radioactive man was the better energy manipulator? i mean how strong is ms. marvel if she get every iota of energy removed from her?
Avatar image for the_martian
#18 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i thought radioactive man was the better energy manipulator? i mean how strong is ms. marvel if she get every iota of energy removed from her?
"
I don't see either one draining the energy from the other in this fight. They are going to be too busy going hand to hand.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#19 Posted by vance_astro (89999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Ms. Marvel wins this fight. She outclasses Radioactive Man in strength and speed. Either one should be able to absorb the others energy based attacks, so the fight is going to go to a brawl. "
I don't think Radioactive Man can absorb her energy,depending on what she chooses to output. 
 
 
@castleking said:
" i thought radioactive man was the better energy manipulator? i mean how strong is ms. marvel if she get every iota of energy removed from her?
"
Where are you getting that from? Where has he ever displayed anything on Carol's level let alone above hers? 
Since when was he even an energy manipulator?
Moderator
Avatar image for lilexplizit
#20 Posted by lilexplizit (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel Kicks Radioactive Mans Ass!

Avatar image for the_martian
#21 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: True.
Avatar image for joelys
#22 Posted by joelys (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Danvers takes this..

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#23 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Danvers.