User Lists: 0

Potentially at 5 definitely 6

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

stops at 5 , I don't see him taking down that blue dude.

Also @abelhsu what are you trying to refer recently ? Since there are a lot of superman like characters ( none of them is him, and they are mostly from Marvel, btw) appeared in those threads you made . Just asking.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

This thread is killing me. Stomps the team of everyone from 1 to 5, even more one on one. Surfer is above Normal Sentry and is around the same level as the Void but he is weaker than Death Seed Sentry. Stops at 6 but he can beat Surfer.

LOL at Gladiator beating Quasar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is killing me. Stomps the team of everyone from 1 to 5, even more one on one. Surfer is above Normal Sentry and is around the same level as the Void but he is weaker than Death Seed Sentry. Stops at 6 but he can beat Surfer.

LOL at Gladiator beating Quasar.

THIS! DSS should be last round.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I feel like people don't even know who Quasar is. He's Adam Warlock level, Quasar>SS>>>Gladiator>Hyperion.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: I will put him more in Silver Surfer level. Adam Warlock pretty much one shotted Wendell. However, not only it was a sucker punch but Wendell was able to hold Warlock in his construct.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: True, but his feats suggest that we should be higher than SS. because technically SS got one shotted by AW to.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supermanforever

gets stomped on death seed sentry

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: I don't think Wendell could one shot Surfer if he dies not use energy absorption.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Fair enough. but he was able to drain all of the annihilators. he should be able to drain surfer 1v1 no problem.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: I never denied that. He even drained Ego and the Watcher.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at Gladiator, gets thrashed at Sentry, and how's Surfer above Sentry exactly?

Nevermind.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stops at 6 definetly

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

stops at 6

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

He beats everyone else except DSS.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 6.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I thought SS is above DSS ?? He has way better energy projection ability and has way more feats IMO

( though he's kind of a jobber sometimes )

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: Sure he has more feats but DSS can't die , and I think you definitely know that since you're a Sentry fan .

He can't be killed in normal conditions.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By adamTRMM

@abelhsu:

Surfer's powers are just far more explored and stacked, you can even say he's more versatile, but DSS manhandling Thor the way Surfer would never dream of, basically being compared to entirety of Marvel earth heroes combined which included Hulk, Hyperion, Wonderman, Rachel Grey, Scarlet Witch and a hundred more (!), and also being half of the equation in overmuscling Exitar, is what sets him apart. He also drained Exitar dry. Whatever Remender intended for him, he was simply on another level.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vertigo-

Stops at 6

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I'm interested to know how Gladiator has any chance against Quasar. I remember you claiming he can solo WWH on WWH vs Gladiator and Powergirl thread so I'm pretty curious on what level of power you consider Gladiator to be. If you actually want to debate.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at sentry.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By adamTRMM

@krleavenger:

I think the recent attempts at downgrading and outlining Gladiator's better feats are quite amusing and petty, to me he's a legit planet buster that just like most of the characters of this tier has a perfect cop out for his jobbery (that isn't even that bad, really), he just holds back. People like to appoint how ruthless he is, but isn't true at all. He has morals, anyone who reads stories about the character knows that, but right here is a scan that confirms it all:

No Caption Provided

If this excuse works for Surfer and Thor, there's no reason it shouldn't work with Kallark.

About how he can solo Quasar, there are two instances where he breaks his constructs, I'm only familiar with the context of one though, so if there's something I should be knowing, I'm ready to listen. Adding to that his overall showings, yeah, I believe he can win. IF Quasar can detect and affect his weakness via energy manipulation, then of course I can be wrong. But I can't remember if there's anything that can back this up.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darksercate

@krleavenger: Am I missing something or have Quasar fought Glads before? Gladiator easily broke Quasars constructs and in their fights could easily blitz Quasar... Am I missing something here? I mean I know the fight could go either way but why are you saying Gladiator has no chance?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I disagree with your opinion on Gladiator's power level big time but I won't go there considering the fact how he is far below Quasar even if he is on the level of power you see him operating on. The thing is, even if Gladiator is a planet buster, he is facing Silver Surfer level character who could pretty much stomp Superman level characters.

Problem with those two Construct feats is Gladiator has zero strength feats to prove he can broke those constructs. Not only his best strength feats are city-multi city level (not striking power but strength) but Quasar's constructs tanked way worse than Gladiator's strength and striking power.

@krleavenger: Am I missing something or have Quasar fought Glads before? Gladiator easily broke Quasars constructs and in their fights could easily blitz Quasar... Am I missing something here? I mean I know the fight could go either way but why are you saying Gladiator has no chance?

Read above.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Glads doesn't have a ton of high end "lifting strength" feats. If I recall correctly he busted a moon once.

Where Glads shows his true strength is in his striking and manhandling other characters. I mean Wonderman said Kallark almost took his head off with a single punch, he has two shotted vulcan, one shotted Mrs. Marvel and physically dominated Nova. Why the low ball?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksercate: All those feats are striking power feats, not strength feats. Still those feats are not enough to prove he can break Quasar;s constructs. Let me check out those feats for a second.

Glads doesn't have a ton of high end "lifting strength" feats. If I recall correctly he busted a moon once.

That is why I don't see those feats to be valid. I think you confused that feat if moving a small meteor.

Where Glads shows his true strength is in his striking and manhandling other characters.

That is true.

I mean Wonderman said Kallark almost took his head off with a single punch,

That is just a statement and it is invalid because Gladiator needed to punch Wonder Man consistently until he went to planet's core in order to KO him during the Part 7 of the story Operation: Galactus Storm. Anyway, the issue is Mighty Thor #445.

No Caption Provided

While Wonder Man is still a powerhouse, fact that he needed multiple punches to take him down helps by chase as Thor, who is a planet buster but does not operate on that level pretty much one shotted Wonder Man with Hammer throw.

he has two shotted vulcan,

I remember Vulcan having extreme energy resistance because of his massive energy manipulation but besides that, don't remember him having ANY IMPRESSIVE BLUNT FORCE DURABILITY.

one shotted Mrs. Marvel and physically dominated Nova. Why the low ball?

He dominated weak Nova who is a mid tier by feats if not low end high tier. Again, it helps to prove my point. If he really is a planet buster he should be capable of one shotting him. He one shotted Ms. Marvel and Binary but Binary does not have a lot of impressive feats. She even had problems taking down some starships.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember Vulcan having extreme energy resistance because of his massive energy manipulation but besides that, don't remember him having ANY IMPRESSIVE BLUNT FORCE DURABILITY.

I can't get out of this quote thing sorry.

But Vulcan tanked punches from Adam Warlock, who was strong enough to crack vibranium with his bare hands, a decent feet i guess. at least something.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: IIRC those attacks were only energy projection no?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Nope he was using his fists. it was right after Phyla and Moondragon woke him up.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Nvm his fists were glowing so i assume he was using energy, although he did crack the vibranium and he also melted it. but i think i might have been amped with energy.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darksercate

@krleavenger: I know they're only striking feats

Had to go find these; again I'm not a big fan of gladiator and usually don't read or follow the character, I just respect him. I could be wrong on his power level of course.

Here is gladiator busting the moon well it says "world" in the scan

No Caption Provided

Here's where WM said that Glads nearly took his head off with a single punch and if he hadn't have rolled with the punch he would have

No Caption Provided

Here's when Kallark broke Quasar's constructs

No Caption Provided

And he did it again but only when possessed by Adam Magus

No Caption Provided

I don't know man but it really does seem like you're low balling Gladiator. From his feats it would appear that he could compete with Quasar and has.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Nvm his fists were glowing so i assume he was using energy, although he did crack the vibranium and he also melted it. but i think i might have been amped with energy.

Probably because it is impossible to break Vibranium without WIS. Why? Because Vibranium is not just indestructible like Adamantium but because Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy. When you punch it, not only it is like you did not punch it at all but you are making it more durable because of kinetic energy absorbed into it's molecules.

@krleavenger: I know they're only striking feats

Had to go find these; again I'm not a big fan of gladiator and usually don't read or follow the character, I just respect him. I could be wrong on his power level of course.

Let's see what you in store for me.

Here is gladiator busting the moon well it says "world" in the scan

It is actually the planet and it is far from consistent. He failed to preform that level of striking power on pretty much every fight. Not to mentioned he did that while his confidence was low, making his feat even less invalid.

Here's where WM said that Glads nearly took his head off with a single punch and if he hadn't have rolled with the punch he would have

Again it is only a statement and invalid one because in the same issue in that same fight, Gladiator landed a direct hit on Wonder Man and needed to punch him consistently into planet's core in order to KO him. Fact that Wonder Man tanked blows from Thor who strikes way harder than Gladiator and how Gladiator needed to consistently beat him up in order to KO him (not remove his head) IN THAT SAME COMIC IN THAT SAME FIGHT just proves how invalid Simon's statement is.

Here's when Kallark broke Quasar's constructs. And he did it again but only when possessed by Adam Magus

Again his best strength feats are lifting bridge and city sized objects, not enough to prove he can break Quasar's constructs. I can provide some feats of their durability to explain what am I talking about.

I don't know man but it really does seem like you're low balling Gladiator. From his feats it would appear that he could compete with Quasar and has.

Even with those feats you posted Gladiator does not really stand a chance man. Quasar operates on the same level as Silver Surfer, well above Superman level beings.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Gladiator still has busted a planet. That scan of WM is an example of showing how hard Glads can hit not comparing him to the likes of Thor's striking power. Glads still broke Quasar's constructs even though in the first one Quasar admits that he had made a strong construct and in the second one Quasar is visibly straining and he can be seen sweating buckets from trying to hold gladiator. Gladiator still broke the construct... It does not matter that you don't think gladiator can break Quasar's constructs because Kallark has broken them and in two different instances

Gladiator has KO'd Blackbolt (and even took a whisper in the ear from BB, man that sounds weird), has been able to bullrush a Nova corps member literally in half, and has manhandled Nova Prime I think on two separate occasions? Glads is also one of the only marvel characters to utilize his speed (and that's only sometimes and if he's written correctly)

Gladiator has been shown to be able to break Quasar's constructs on two separate occasions, he has the speed that Quasar will have a hard time to keep up with (Vulcan even had a hard time hitting glads), and has shown the striking power to knock Quasar out. The argument that Quasar can stomp Gladiator is just low balling

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Gladiator still has busted a planet.

He never preformed that kind of power on consistent level. Consistently he failed to KO people who would be KOed by force way less that planet busting.

That scan of WM is an example of showing how hard Glads can hit not comparing him to the likes of Thor's striking power.

Yes indeed and it is something that can be replicated by Iron-man. Consistently Iron-man was capable of hurting people on the same level of durability as Wonder Man and other powerhouses. If he consistently punches/attacks him, he will fall. Same goes for Gladiator. That Wonder Man scan actually shows how Gladiator is at least low level powerhouse and only goes to the part of consistency as Gladiator was ridiculously more confident in that issue than he was in the issue where he 3-shotted the planet which kinda makes sense when it comes to consistency of Gladiator not being a planet buster as Wonder Man was actually one shotted by force less than planet busting, like blow from Thor's hammer who did nothing more than creating shockwaves that were moving a bunch of rocks, yet fully confident Gladiator needs to punch him consistently to Earth's core to KO him.

Glads still broke Quasar's constructs even though in the first one Quasar admits that he had made a strong construct and in the second one Quasar is visibly straining and he can be seen sweating buckets from trying to hold gladiator. Gladiator still broke the construct... It does not matter that you don't think gladiator can break Quasar's constructs because Kallark has broken them and in two different instances

This is flawed logic. PIS and WIS are not made to complain. They are there because of logic. By your logic, if Captain America punches the Hulk and he knocks him out, that is legit. I mean it does not matter do I think can or can't he one shot the Hulk, because he did LMAO. I guess any feat ever preformed is legit. NO IT IS NOT OF OBVIOUS REASONS. Quasar's constructs tanked the combined might of Eric Masterson, Wolverine, Cyclops, Ice-Man, Human Torch, Professor Hulk, Wonder Man, The Thing, Hercules, Jean Grey..., tanked the force greater than Super Nova, tanking attacks from Silver Surfer that actually hurt people who can tank Super Novas and destroyed planets CASUALLY, blocked blast from Thanos himself...

Gladiator does not even have planetary strength by feats (he has planet busting striking power which is not the same as pure strength and even those striking power feats are invalid) and even if he did, that is not enough that is not nearly enough to broke his constructs. Those two instances were either bad writing full of disregarding durability of his constructs for plot to work (aka PIS) or that writer was just not aware of durability those constructs have and though it is ok for Gladiator to break them despite having no strength feats to broke something as durable as those constructs (aka WIS).

Gladiator has KO'd Blackbolt

Yet another instance to prove he is way less than planet busting level. He actually had trouble taking down Black Bolt and still, Black Bolt got up later and was just fine.

(and even took a whisper in the ear from BB, man that sounds weird),

He did not tank it. It damaged him so much that even Black Bolt almost KOed him, the same guy who has problems with the Thing in physical fight.

has been able to bullrush a Nova corps member literally in half,

Who does not have feats to prove he is above Richard Rider before Annihilation so he is strait up mid tier. that feat is nothing more than evidence how Gladiator is again, low level powerhouse, mid level powerhouse at best.

and has manhandled Nova Prime I think on two separate occasions?

He did it only once and it was not even Richard Rider. Not to mention he did that at the time he shared the Nova Force to various other people, making him A LOT WEAKER so the feat is invalid. The second occasion actually happened way back and it was against Richard Rider who was Nova Corpsman, WAY BELOW HIS NOVA PRIME LEVELS. In fact, Gladiator actually had a harder time against Nova Corpsman Richard Rider than that other Nova Prime who as I said, was weakened by sharing the Nova Force with so many people.

Glads is also one of the only marvel characters to utilize his speed (and that's only sometimes and if he's written correctly)

He may use his speed but he does not use it as nearly as often as people think and has only ONE NANOSECOND speed feat and never operated anywhere close to that level of speed before or after.

Gladiator has been shown to be able to break Quasar's constructs on two separate occasions,

Bruh...

he has the speed that Quasar will have a hard time to keep up with (Vulcan even had a hard time hitting glads),

Vulcan does not have any impressive speed feats. Quasar on the other had consistently operates on nanosecond level and even his blasts travel at the speed of light. Can't say the same for Gladiator.

and has shown the striking power to knock Quasar out.

When?

The argument that Quasar can stomp Gladiator is just low balling

I was actually going to post some ridiculous feats for Quasar but I decided not to do that until you mention legit feat of Gladiator I don't have to counter as invalid feat for various reasons but so I can counter it with Quasar's feats.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Lol ok let me get this straight; the guy who has busted a planet, moved a large asteroid, trashes the fantastic four and x-men on a regular basis, who has also KO'd Wonderman (by punching him to the core of a planet), manhandles nova, bullrushes a nova corps member in half, has always been a constant even match (if not almost always having the advantage) opponent against Thor, a guy who can 1-shot binary, a guy who can 2 shot Vulcan (who has defeated Adam Warlock before), and a guy who has already defeated Quasar before is not but a low end powerhouse or even a midtier one by your opinion. Oh and by your opinion Quasar will stomp gladiator hell throw 3 hyperions on top of that and he'll still win despite what comics dictate and have shown. And I'm the one who can't seem to find logic. I'll leave you to your own fantasies sir. Have a nice day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Lol ok let me get this straight; the guy who has busted a planet, moved a large asteroid, trashes the fantastic four and x-men on a regular basis, who has also KO'd Wonderman (by punching him to the core of a planet), manhandles nova, bullrushes a nova corps member in half, has always been a constant even match (if not almost always having the advantage) opponent against Thor, a guy who can 1-shot binary, a guy who can 2 shot Vulcan (who has defeated Adam Warlock before), and a guy who has already defeated Quasar before is not but a low end powerhouse or even a midtier one by your opinion. Oh and by your opinion Quasar will stomp gladiator hell throw 3 hyperions on top of that and he'll still win despite what comics dictate and have shown. And I'm the one who can't seem to find logic. I'll leave you to your own fantasies sir. Have a nice day.

Vulcan did not beat AW.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS should be placed after surfer

and quasar loses to both of them

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: I would say Vulcan did beat him. Warlock had to run away from him in order to survive the one encounter they had in space and knew he was outgunned.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan did not beat AW.

@spambot said:

I would say Vulcan did beat him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Lol ok let me get this straight; the guy who has busted a planet,

Oh my God now I see there is no point in continuing this debate. You are either trolling me or you just ignore everything I said. HE DOES NO OPERATE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO PLANET BUSTING LEVEL BASED ON CONSISTENCY.

moved a large asteroid,

Iron-man did the same. He actually stopped it and lifted it which is more impressive.

trashes the fantastic four

Nothing impressive at all.

and x-men

Mostly street level and low mid tier characters.

on a regular basis, who has also KO'd Wonderman (by punching him to the core of a planet),

Impressive but again, it does not put him on Hulk or Thor level.

manhandles nova,

Not impressive enough.

bullrushes a nova corps member in half,

Not impressive enough.

has always been a constant even match (if not almost always having the advantage) opponent against Thor,

That I can agree with.

a guy who can 1-shot binary,

Impressive but not enough to be put on Thor/Hulk/Superman level.

a guy who can 2 shot Vulcan (who has defeated Adam Warlock before),

First of, Vulcan did not beat Adam Warlock. Second, Vulcan has zero impressive durability feats. IS IT SOOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT? OR YOU ARE NOT READING MY POST OR YOU ARE JUST IGNORING IT?

and a guy who has already defeated Quasar before

When did he beat Quasar? WHEN? In God's name what feats he has to make that feat legit, if he even preformed it without any context? This is just, you now what, lets move on.

is not but a low end powerhouse or even a midtier one by your opinion.

I never said he is. All I said is based on feats you mentioned on your previous post (the one that are actually valid), Gladiator is not going above low level powerhouse. Now based on all of his feats and consistency, he is mid level powerhouse, above the likes of Red Hulk and Blue Marvel but below the likes of Hulk and Thor.

Oh and by your opinion Quasar will stomp gladiator hell throw 3 hyperions on top of that and he'll still win despite what comics dictate and have shown. And I'm the one who can't seem to find logic. I'll leave you to your own fantasies sir. Have a nice day.

Hahahaha this is hilarious. I could actually post every single feat of Quasar which actually proves my point. ON CONSISTENT LEVEL, SOMETHING YOU REALLY HAVE TO LOOK UP BASED ON GLADIATOR. Yeah, leave me to my own fantasies (facts) because you failed to prove consistency on Gladiator's power level and used flawed logic. I haven't even began to mention Quasar's feats. Since YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS ARGUMENT WITH ME, I would actually like to see you defent your own argument because so far you did not even try, just ignoring my post and re-posting what you said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Yes he ran away but the only reason he lost imo is that he didn't expect him to be so powerful, he even held his own towards the end while drained.