Pyramid Head VS Michael Myers & Jason Vorhees

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

For those who don't know PyramidHead; He is the main villian of Silent Hill 2. He is also seen in the Silent Hill movie.

Are Michael Myers and Jason Vorhee able to defeat the PyramidHead!?!?!

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hedatary

....i so gotta watch that movie Silent Hill 2 now.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

It's a pretty cool movie.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

I didn't know they made Silent Hill 2.

Also, referencing the brutal "tear in half motion": HOLY CRAP!

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ego

haha prymid's knife is bigger than michael's and his strength is twice of jasons

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Is pyramid head immortal.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ego

i think pyrimdhead is powered up by hate,despare and darkness.. he is immortal but only in the hell reality. kind of like fready kurger. i don't think jason or michael could beat him. maybe fready kurger can though.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Whoa  !  What the Hell was that dude who ripped that chicks skin off ?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"Whoa  !  What the Hell was that dude who ripped that chicks skin off ?
"

Yeah it looks nasty.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"

that "dude" is called pyramid head. 

he's one sick ass monster. he rapes a zombie in the game the 1st moment you see him as he's introduced. and in the movie he rips this chick's skin off of her like toilet paper.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Perfect Cell
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"

that "dude" is called pyramid head. 

he's one sick ass monster. he rapes a zombie in the game the 1st moment you see him as he's introduced. and in the movie he rips this chick's skin off of her like toilet paper."
Yes, but can he beat Jason and Michael?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Dude, He just ripped a chick's skin off!

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nathandan1222

pyrimid head would massacre them hes so damn scary in scilent hill 2 but its halrious when he rapes those chick that are only legs

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell
nathandan1222 said:
"pyrimid head would massacre them hes so damn scary in scilent hill 2 but its halrious when he rapes those chick that are only legs"
LMAO!! That was one of the freakiest moments of that game! Make you really want to run away from him.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pallu Project

Pyramid Head would win hands down. He lives off of Murder and Sodomy.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary

The first pic is so freaking aswome!!

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pallu Project

I have a costume made that looks almost exactly like the one in that pic, stilts and everything. Im going as Pyramid head to the next edmonton Anime Convention

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Perfect Cell
Pallu Project said:
"I have a costume made that looks almost exactly like the one in that pic, stilts and everything. Im going as Pyramid head to the next edmonton Anime Convention"
Hey I go to conventions too.

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pallu Project

Go to that one next year, and I will give you a very frightening hug.

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now that's  disturbeding   i love it  let out all that hate and rip her skin right  off    and pyramid head would win this match  but  it won't be the end of jason he comes back  in that hell world maybe with a bigger  weapon like pyramid head.

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pallu Project

Actually your right. Pyramid heads are created when a man of extreme wrath and lust for killing is killed. Then the Pyramid heads fight to the death for dominance.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ego

the wrath of jason and michael only feed pryamidhead hence victory for pyramidd

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyramid head  scared me in the 2nd game  running away him he move slow  when you look at him but i when  was starting  running from him i begin to hearing something   i turn around there  here he is   he was  moveing  fast   i was like oh $#@&*   so i keep on running he was keeping up on me   i forgot what level it was  and it was dark as always  that scared the crap out of me i go to youtube and see is there any video of that level.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Raven Overdose

I see a naked woman in this thread......

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow  she got skin rape!!! 
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ego
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

Pyramid head  scared me in the 2nd game  running away him he move slow  when you look at him but i when  was starting  running from him i begin to hearing something   i turn around there  here he is   he was  moveing  fast   i was like oh $#@&*   so i keep on running he was keeping up on me   i forgot what level it was  and it was dark as always  that scared the crap out of me i go to youtube and see is there any video of that level.

"
lol, i know what level it was. it was the catacombs. there were two pryamid heads in that labarinth
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

"
lol, i know what level it was. it was the catacombs. there were two pryamid heads in that labarinth
"

lol yeah i forgot about that they were two of them when i at first show them  i was like  oh come on  there's more? oh im dead now  theying to chop me up and  send my small  body parts to  burger king as there next new you know what    im was thanking  pyramid head need his own horror movie about him.   
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pallu Project
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"
Ego said:
"

"
"

lol yeah i forgot about that they were two of them when i at first show them  i was like  oh come on  there's more? oh im dead now  theying to chop me up and  send my small  body parts to  burger king as there next new you know what    im was thanking  pyramid head need his own horror movie about him.   "
They will call it, Pyramid head goes to Burger King.
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pallu Project said:
"
Ego said:
"

"
"

lol yeah i forgot about that they were two of them when i at first show them  i was like  oh come on  there's more? oh im dead now  theying to chop me up and  send my small  body parts to  burger king as there next new you know what    im was thanking  pyramid head need his own horror movie about him.   "
They will call it, Pyramid head goes to Burger King."

lol  have it your way!!! 
Hubris-Mantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hubris-Mantis
Pallu Project said:
"Actually your right. Pyramid heads are created when a man of extreme wrath and lust for killing is killed. Then the Pyramid heads fight to the death for dominance."

Actually,no.Pyramid Heads are lesser evils doing Samael's work in Silent Hill and aren't really trying to kill you, just herd you where Samael can keep tormenting you until he gives the order for death,then,that's when Pyramid Head acts.If you remember in Silent Hill 2 the Pyramid Heads at the end  were working  together to kill James until Metatron finally had enough and ordered them to kill themself.Why do you think Laura couldn't see monsters?Metatron protects the innocent and finally stepped in to save James.Samael can never truly die and still resides in Silent Hill but at the same time Metatron protects you.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pallu Project

Thanks Hubris. My information came from another source. I have never beat the game, it was a rental.

Hubris-Mantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hubris-Mantis
Pallu Project said:
"Thanks Hubris. My information came from another source. I have never beat the game, it was a rental."

I hear he makes an appearance in HomeComing.Still waiting for that one.:)
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By The 502 Kid

Pyramid head is awesome always freaked me out when i played the games

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Perfect Cell
Hubris-Mantis said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Actually your right. Pyramid heads are created when a man of extreme wrath and lust for killing is killed. Then the Pyramid heads fight to the death for dominance."

Actually,no.Pyramid Heads are lesser evils doing Samael's work in Silent Hill and aren't really trying to kill you, just herd you where Samael can keep tormenting you until he gives the order for death,then,that's when Pyramid Head acts.If you remember in Silent Hill 2 the Pyramid Heads at the end  were working  together to kill James until Metatron finally had enough and ordered them to kill themself.Why do you think Laura couldn't see monsters?Metatron protects the innocent and finally stepped in to save James.Samael can never truly die and still resides in Silent Hill but at the same time Metatron protects you."

You really played the game in deph. There is a new Silent Hill out now called Orgins. I've seen it at Best Buys, should get it sometimes.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Perfect Cell

No one can beat Pyramid Head!?

jimmydeol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jimmydeol
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By Jestersmiles

@perfect_cell said:

No one can beat Pyramid Head!?

Ain't he a reinfection of the main protagonist mind of SH2? If they fight out side of silent hill Maybe? If not, no one can beat him.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By bobandjim1260

@hubris_mantis: what are you talking about man? The Red Pyramid thing in the game has nothing to do with Samael or Metatron. He's based off of Valtiel's reason for existence. James Sunderland's subconsciousness created Pyramid Head to punish himself for killing his wife. It acts as both a tormentor, and a savior for James. It's design was based off of Jimmy Stone's sect of the Order that worshiped Valtiel. Members of this cult would dress up in red hoods when executions took place. James saw a picture of this sometime in his past, and in combination with how that sect sees Valtiel, his subconscious designed Pyramid Head. There is no real God of Silent Hill. All of the monsters, even Valtiel and God in Silent Hill 3 are merely manifestations of a person's subconscious or their beliefs twisted by their subconscious. The beings are real in that the Otherworld manifest them, but they themselves are not some ancient abominations. The Otherworld itself has been held in complete mystery as to what it is, how it spreads, and or how it manifest things. The only thing we know is that every person sees Silent Hill differently. Occasionally, some people will enter other people's otherworlds, but even then it's your perception of what's happening to them based on what they're projecting. So to clarify, there are no real gods or angels or demons in Silent Hill. They are all manifestations. That being said, Pyramid Head was invincible and could only die when it decided to die. It is a signal entity manifested twice, similar to the Valtiel from Silent Hill 3 and 4 (the one who supposedly "possessed" Walter). They were both manifestations of James guilt and couldn't be killed until James had accepted what he did. Valtiel was likely a manifestation of what Claudia believed Valtiel to be, hence why he completely disappeared after Claudia's manifestation of God died.

Anyway, for the battle, I'd say Pyramid Head wins. If he's manifested for either of these killers, it's unlikely they'd be able to overcome their emotions. So he'd remain invincible and unstoppable to them. They'd end up dead trying to fight him.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PH in a close battle

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyramid head slices them both

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Pyramid Head can cut Jason and Micheal's head clean off fast enough no doubt he'd win...........

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DevilGamer

@errorinscript said:

@devilgamer: @perfect_cell:I feel Jason Voorhees can solos, but that's just me.

I don´t know how Jason could keep up against PH, probably Jason X would be a more fair opponent.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilgamer: Oh , I just read there are like 10 films about friday the 13th , for real?