Punisher VS. Deadpool

• 165 results
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I don't think Frank or Deadpool have had a good one on one uninterrupted fight tbh. At least not that I can recall. However, I'd put Frank to win via temporary KO. In an extended fight though, Deadpool would take it pretty handily for any number of reasons. I feel like in the short run Frank has more than enough ability to take Deadpool down once before Deadpool can score a kill/KO. In fact, I would say most of their fights coincide with that conclusion. But overall Deadpool's vast superiority should overcome Frank's ability and level-headed fighting styles.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@floopay said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I don't think Frank or Deadpool have had a good one on one uninterrupted fight tbh. At least not that I can recall. However, I'd put Frank to win via temporary KO. In an extended fight though, Deadpool would take it pretty handily for any number of reasons. I feel like in the short run Frank has more than enough ability to take Deadpool down once before Deadpool can score a kill/KO. In fact, I would say most of their fights coincide with that conclusion. But overall Deadpool's vast superiority should overcome Frank's ability and level-headed fighting styles.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I agree 100%.

Avatar image for theindigoeffect
TheIndigoEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#155  Edited By TheIndigoEffect

Deadpool's feats are really inconsistent. From my reading of Deadpool Classic 1-9, he can defeat characters who are vastly superior to him like Taskmaster, but he's a terrible hitman. In fact, he botches most of his assassination attempts against normal human beings.

Take into account that he plans these assassinations and he routinely fails them, so I honestly don't see how he even finds work, and that also says a lot about his tactics or lack thereof.

It doesn't make sense to me that Deadpool can defeat Taskmaster without any prep, but with prep, he has difficulty assassinating normal human beings. Because of this, the fact that he's defeated Sabretooth or Juggernaut means nothing.

Furthermore, you have to take into consideration that a lot of Deadpool's humor is derived from the fact that he's a loser both on and off the battlefield. In other words, the reason he's a terrible hitman is because the writer wants to make you laugh.

On the other hand, Punisher excels at killing people, and his tactics are a lot more effective. No one said that this was a fight to the death - all Punisher has to do is win. If Punisher has prep, there's no doubt in my mind that he'll get the victory.

Also, can we please stop comparing Deadpool to Deathstroke? It's an insult to Deathstroke.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#156  Edited By WarlordEternal

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deadpool's feats are really inconsistent. From my reading of Deadpool Classic 1-9, he can defeat characters who are vastly superior to him like Taskmaster, but he's a terrible hitman. In fact, he botches most of his assassination attempts against normal human beings.

Take into account that he plans these assassinations and he routinely fails them, so I honestly don't see how he even finds work, and that also says a lot about his tactics or lack thereof.

It doesn't make sense to me that Deadpool can defeat Taskmaster without any prep, but with prep, he has difficulty assassinating normal human beings. Because of this, the fact that he's defeated Sabretooth or Juggernaut means nothing.

Furthermore, you have to take into consideration that a lot of Deadpool's humor is derived from the fact that he's a loser both on and off the battlefield. In other words, the reason he's a terrible hitman is because the writer wants to make you laugh.

On the other hand, Punisher excels at killing people, and his tactics are a lot more effective. No one said that this was a fight to the death - all Punisher has to do is win. If Punisher has prep, there's no doubt in my mind that he'll get the victory.

Also, can we please stop comparing Deadpool to Deathstroke? It's an insult to Deathstroke.

Deadpool isn't really all that inconsistent. If you read the books, he's also not that much of a joke. Yes, he's funny, tells a lot of jokes, and etc. However, there's also a real underlying depth to Deadpool you don't understand unless you've read his books. Deadpool is a character who gets sh!t on over and over and over again. He botches assassination jobs because deep down he always wants to be a good guy. However, unlike Wolverine or any number of heroes who murder people, people don't give Deadpool any credit for the good he does, and always dismiss him as a piece of sh!t.

Nonetheless, Deadpool has consistently proven to defeat the likes of Taskmaster, fight on par with Wolverine, beat Sabertooth with ease, school the X-Force team, get the jump on Cable (three times), and so much more. In fact, Deadpool almost always comes out ahead when it comes to a cause he truly believes in. Taskmaster himself stated Deadpool was one of the best, and that Deadpool has always been more than capable of besting him.

If you read his comics, you'll see that the reason Deadpool fails is because he doesn't really believe or get behind what he's being hired to do. Why? Because he doesn't WANT to be a villain, he WANTS to be a hero. That's why he takes all of his jobs as a joke and doesn't do very well. In other words, his heart isn't really behind the jobs he does, so he doesn't do them well. However, when he joins a cause he really does want to get behind, Deadpool is nothing short of a beast!

People often write this off as Deadpool when he takes things seriously, or Deadpool when he's not serious. But it's more about whether or not Deadpool truly supports what he's doing. It's the same as anybody really, MOST people do their job better when it's something they want to do, and don't usually work as hard on something they don't want to do. Or more importantly, people tend not to put a lot of effort when doing something they are MORALLY opposed to.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek is the other person who can either disprove or disapprove of the points made in this post.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins. He's physically superior, better fighter, plus uber healing factor.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Honestly forget the healing factor dp as been beaten even with it. I say him in a close fight. Its always the healing factor *sigh*

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly forget the healing factor dp as been beaten even with it. I say him in a close fight. Its always the healing factor *sigh*

the only way to beat DP is by doing this :

Loading Video...

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@comicace3 said:

the only way to beat DP is by doing this :

Loading Video...

Blowing him into pieces.... Yeah i know. But you can also knock him out. or incapacitate him, or you can cut his head off. But I just wanna leave these scans.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC deadpool has beaten punisher. If not take the majority in a fight. I think the volume was suicide kings?

Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
wacko_from_waco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think under the right circumstances Punisher could win.

On another note, I believe this is the first post ever on the battle forum. I haven't found one older yet.