punisher vs batman

insect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insect

they are so alike rigorusly trained they lost their families if they will fight who is going to win

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Andferne

In a all out no holds bar fight I think Batman takes this. If its a shooting contest though Punisher all the way. Castle's H2H is lacking compared to Batman.

irongirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By irongirl

Batman wins this. Despite his lack of firepower, he has plenty of other ways to take Castle down. I think it would be a tie if they had a brooding contest though haha. I believe they did actually fight once. Maybe someone can point you to the issue.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

irongirl says:

"Batman wins this. Despite his lack of firepower, he has plenty of other ways to take Castle down. I think it would be a tie if they had a brooding contest though haha. I believe they did actually fight once. Maybe someone can point you to the issue."

It was said that Batman took the time to beat up a guy killing drug dealers during that JLA/Avengers crossover. This was after him and Plasticman saw the Punisher attacking some guys. The fight would be similar to those between Daredevil and the Punisher. Batman would win because he is the better fighter. But it wouldn't be easy like it would be with someone like Deadshot.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Rotten gun

punisher is a severly underated character in the vine... i guess on paper he doesn't look to be able to compete with superhumans etc but he has gone toe to toe and held his own with some big names... its his strategic skill which is his real "super" ability... and he has many charateristics that mirror batman ie they are both increbible strategists/tactitions... they both know their limits and strengths and how to minimise and strength'n them... they both use fear as a weapon. 90% of their work is done before the fight... batman in his cave and punisher in his armoury/hideouts. they both even use their symbols on their chests to draw fire from enemies, having the strongest body armour in that area. they have the biggest and best weapons and armoury they can utilise as well as having trained their bodies to its limit. i see them as equal.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Rotten gun says:

"punisher is a severly underated character in the vine... i guess on paper he doesn't look to be able to compete with superhumans etc but he has gone toe to toe and held his own with some big names... its his strategic skill which is his real "super" ability... and he has many charateristics that mirror batman ie they are both increbible strategists/tactitions... they both know their limits and strengths and how to minimise and strength'n them... they both use fear as a weapon. 90% of their work is done before the fight... batman in his cave and punisher in his armoury/hideouts. they both even use their symbols on their chests to draw fire from enemies, having the strongest body armour in that area. they have the biggest and best weapons and armoury they can utilise as well as having trained their bodies to its limit. i see them as equal. "

I agree with you. Punisher has taken out super-powered villians and held against Spiderman. He's not to be taken likely. Him and Batman both have an arsenal of weapons but Bats a stronger fighter.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Again with the stupid debates.Batman wins!!!!"

Why is this stupid? If they were in the same universe they would have run ins.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
Why is this stupid? If they were in the same universe they would have run ins. "
No they would have A run-in in which Batman would kill him."

Why you think so?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
Why is this stupid? If they were in the same universe they would have run ins. "
Why you think so? "
Batman is a better fighter and smarter than the Punisher.Batman also has better gadgets..these days the Punisher has about 2 guns and maybe 4 nades."

Punisher is great with those guns and he's a little insane. He's tough and has fought battles with people that have been said able to beat Batman (Spiderman). I agree Batman would win but not as easy as people think.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rotten gun

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
Why you think so? "
Batman is a better fighter and smarter than the Punisher.Batman also has better gadgets..these days the Punisher has about 2 guns and maybe 4 nades."

you haven't read a punisher comic for awile have you?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rotten gun

Colt Python says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
Why you think so? "
you haven't read a punisher comic for awile have you?"
I am very up to date on Punisher:War Journal.You did read the one where he fought Hate Monger though, right?"

that was all akin to cap being killed and the need for a hero to fight the good fight... who better to fight than nazi's....

i liked punisher in WWH

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Colt Python says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
Why you think so? "
I am very up to date on Punisher:War Journal.You did read the one where he fought Hate Monger though, right?"
that was all akin to cap being killed and the need for a hero to fight the good fight... who better to fight than nazi's.... i liked punisher in WWH"
I like the Punisher period..but against Batman,he's done.Batman is far smarter than the Punisher.The Punisher is a soldier..he thinks and acts like a soldier.Batman on the other hand is a hero and a tactican and he thinks things through even during battle.His Utility belt is loaded with weaponry too."

Captain America thinks as a soldier too.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Colt Python says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
Why you think so? "
that was all akin to cap being killed and the need for a hero to fight the good fight... who better to fight than nazi's.... i liked punisher in WWH"
I like the Punisher period..but against Batman,he's done.Batman is far smarter than the Punisher.The Punisher is a soldier..he thinks and acts like a soldier.Batman on the other hand is a hero and a tactican and he thinks things through even during battle.His Utility belt is loaded with weaponry too."
Captain America thinks as a soldier too. "
Captain America thinks like a General or a Commander.Captain America is also stronger,faster,more powerful and a better fighter than the Punisher."

He's a better fighter like Batman. Nothing else is great enough to be a major advantage. Punisher is tough and can take a lot of (forgive the pun) punishment. It would not be a easy win. But a win for Bats.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Constantine

Batman takes this one, it would be a very entertaining fight. But punisher has a shirt and batman wears Kevlar....so if either one shot in chest its the probability Bats survives and Punisher dies.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

Constantine says:

"Batman takes this one, it would be a very entertaining fight. But punisher has a shirt and batman wears Kevlar....so if either one shot in chest its the probability Bats survives and Punisher dies. "

I believe the Punisher wears kevlar as well.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Constantine

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Constantine says:
"Batman takes this one, it would be a very entertaining fight. But punisher has a shirt and batman wears Kevlar....so if either one shot in chest its the probability Bats survives and Punisher dies. "
I believe the Punisher wears kevlar as well. "

No Punisher wears a T-shirt with a skull on it..."

yep

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Constantine says:

R u sure? I rwally thought he wore kevlar. If not, that's the dummiest thing I ever saw. He fights guys with guns most of the time. I would think he would come prepared. And I also thought Batman symbol on his chest is the only thing protected.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Constantine

Alpha says:

"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Constantine says:

R u sure? I rwally thought he wore kevlar. If not, that's the dummiest thing I ever saw. He fights guys with guns most of the time. I would think he would come prepared. And I also thought Batman symbol on his chest is the only thing protected. "

Punisher wears normally a jacket, shirt, jeans and pockets filled with guns.

Bats has a cape, Kevlar suit and a metal sign thingy.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Constantine

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Constantine says:
R u sure? I rwally thought he wore kevlar. If not, that's the dummiest thing I ever saw. He fights guys with guns most of the time. I would think he would come prepared. And I also thought Batman symbol on his chest is the only thing protected. "

Batman doesn't wear a kevlar suit all the time.And the Punisher had a kevlar shirt but he's broke now an has limited ammo and armor.I don't think fighting people with guns is dumb..especially when you don't have any powers and your fighting guys with powers."

true

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Constantine says:
Batman doesn't wear a kevlar suit all the time.And the Punisher had a kevlar shirt but he's broke now an has limited ammo and armor.I don't think fighting people with guns is dumb..especially when you don't have any powers and your fighting guys with powers."

Not fighting guys with guns dumb, but fighting guys with guns who are probably wearing vest and you are not is dumb. So he's broke huh!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine

Alpha says:

"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Constantine says:

Not fighting guys with guns dumb, but fighting guys with guns who are probably wearing vest and you are not is dumb. So he's broke huh! "

i wonder why

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rotten gun

ofcourse punisher wears body armour... its one of the reasons he has the skull on his chest... its a target and behind it is body armour, it saves people from blowing off his head

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Phorqe

For some reason the guy that throws boomerangs and shoots grappling hooks beats the guy with guns and grenades.... Oh and Kevlar will save your life, but I wouldn't expect anyone to be doing much after getting shot.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Andferne

I picked Batman because he is the better fighter, better tactician, smarter, and pretty much better than Caslte in any way. But thats my opinion and what I know of each character.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Castle is good, but Batman is better. Punisher doesn't seem to do well against guys with combat finesse. He said as much in that Daredevil/Punisher miniseries, where he barely stalemated Daredevil, mostly because Murdock took him too lightly. This fight actually happened in a Batman/Punisher crossover: Castle could fight on par with Jean Paul Valley, but when the real Batman showed up he got beaten down. I'm sure that crossover is non-canon though...

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Phorqe

Punisher has Black Ops training... it's not exactly like hanging out at a playground all day.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Andferne

Trust me I do not take Castle or his training lightly. He's good just not on this level.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phorqe

I know how the writers and everyone on here would play it out... Batman wins. It's just that a guy using hand thrown weapons wearing very thin body armor going up against a trained killer with heavy weapons, grenades and body armor seems like reverse Darwinism to me.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phorqe says:

"I know how the writers and everyone on here would play it out... Batman wins. It's just that a guy using hand thrown weapons wearing very thin body armor going up against a trained killer with heavy weapons, grenades and body armor seems like reverse Darwinism to me."

That's using logic on an illogical character. Batman doesn't make very much sense, he's just "that good". Castle, on the other hand, seems to be the punching bag of 'good' heroes like Daredevil who don't approve of his insane methods, so his weaknesses get highlighted quite a bit.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Phorqe

I think the circumstances would play a big part of this battle. If Punisher was going after Batman, he would lose (unless he was just trying to snipe him from a building.) If Batman was going after Punisher, Punisher would probably force Batman to retreat, or at least think twice about how he would accomplish taking him down.

All in all I'd say Batman would win most of the time, but Punisher wouldn't be an easy task. 6 out of 10 times Batman.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll agree with that. Batman might not do so well when faced with an opponent who just wants to kill him, not mess with him.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Doomhunter

Phorqe says:

"I think the circumstances would play a big part of this battle. If Punisher was going after Batman, he would lose (unless he was just trying to snipe him from a building.) If Batman was going after Punisher, Punisher would probably force Batman to retreat, or at least think twice about how he would accomplish taking him down.All in all I'd say Batman would win most of the time, but Punisher wouldn't be an easy task. 6 out of 10 times Batman."

Agree...

Mr. The Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mr. The Man

In a gadget battle, Batman would win. But in hand to hand combat, the Punisher would win on stamina. He's been shot wayyy more times than Batman...

Now, if we're talking Batman vs Punisher Movies... well, we all know who'd win there. Dolph Ludgren is no Christian Bale...
Post Edited:2008-01-30 19:04:43

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eraser

First of all Batman wins. With that being said, if you really read Punisher War Journal Colt Python, then you know Frank Castle just doesn't think and act like a soldier. Castle is a very smart and creative thinker and has gotten himself out of many many overwhelming situations because he thinks with an open mind. He may be a little rougher around the edges than Batman, but he is more than just a soldier. You need to start reading Punisher Max titles, because obviously you have a tainted or lazy point of view on his character.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cpt_linger

batman would wipe the floor with the punisher, punisher may have been in vietnam but batman is ultimate ninja stealth. he would lurk in the shadows until the perfect time to take punisher's head off with a baterang.

Kal-Kent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kal-Kent

ok lets get this straight i think punisher would defeat batman becuz punisher has war experience in vietnam no less. so i thin that already gives punisher the win all he has to do use some military ttactics and take him out.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lord Doom

Kal-Kent says:

"ok lets get this straight i think punisher would defeat batman becuz punisher has war experience in vietnam no less. so i thin that already gives punisher the win all he has to do use some military ttactics and take him out."

War experience means nothing.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By Erik

Bu bu bu bu bump!

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By Tradog

well lets think batman was a martial artis punisher was a cammander war vet punisher took on spiderman batman needs to use gadgets to win agaist alot of people and batman had his back broke by Bain who was just a guy on steroids basicly punisher has broken skulls with his fist punisher has alot more exsperiance than batman more cut throat and while batman lost his parents Frank lost his family so punisher has more to fight and live for punisher has a much higher pain tolerance than batman he can get shot and just pull the bullet out like nothing batman gets punched by Havey Dent and gets knocked out as for who scarier punisher takes that hands down punisher has fought ninjas befor wher so stealth isnt batmans strong point. So in the end punisher wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

Lol. I only posted the other ones to show you that it has been done a lot. There was no need to bump all those other than the one I bumped (this one), which is the first.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik
Tradog said:
"well lets think batman was a martial artis punisher was a cammander war vet punisher took on spiderman batman needs to use gadgets to win agaist alot of people and batman had his back broke by Bain who was just a guy on steroids basicly punisher has broken skulls with his fist punisher has alot more exsperiance than batman more cut throat and while batman lost his parents Frank lost his family so punisher has more to fight and live for punisher has a much higher pain tolerance than batman he can get shot and just pull the bullet out like nothing batman gets punched by Havey Dent and gets knocked out as for who scarier punisher takes that hands down punisher has fought ninjas befor wher so stealth isnt batmans strong point. So in the end punisher wins.
"
I hope you are ready to get schooled. There are a lot of holes in your theory that I am too lazy to counter right now but someone surely will. 
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Tradog

well lets think batman was a martial artis punisher was a cammander war vet punisher took on spiderman batman needs to use gadgets to win agaist alot of people and batman had his back broke by Bain who was just a guy on steroids basicly punisher has broken skulls with his fist punisher has alot more exsperiance than batman more cut throat and while batman lost his parents Frank lost his family so punisher has more to fight and live for punisher has a much higher pain tolerance than batman he can get shot and just pull the bullet out like nothing batman gets punched by Havey Dent and gets knocked out as for who scarier punisher takes that hands down punisher has fought ninjas befor wher so stealth isnt batmans strong point. So in the end punisher wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

Why did you paste that mess again? 

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Tradog
Phorqe said:
"

I think the circumstances would play a big part of this battle. If Punisher was going after Batman, he would lose (unless he was just trying to snipe him from a building.) If Batman was going after Punisher, Punisher would probably force Batman to retreat, or at least think twice about how he would accomplish taking him down.

All in all I'd say Batman would win most of the time, but Punisher wouldn't be an easy task. 6 out of 10 times Batman.

"

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tradog
erik said:
"Why did you paste that mess again? "

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik

Quit pasting the same bullsh#t over and over again. You are starting to troll and it is pissing me off. 

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tradog

my bad computer is being weird anyway you say their are holes in my theory well sure if you can disprove them awsome thats the point trying to disprove arguments to supprot yours eh but i wouldnt be so sure all the time by just boldy stating you can disprove somthing but whatever bring em on you'll find im a pretty fair debater when it comes to difficulty btw not for nothing but are you trying to be a jerk or is it just your manner of speaking?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erik
Tradog said:
"my bad computer is being weird anyway you say their are holes in my theory well sure if you can disprove them awsome thats the point trying to disprove arguments to supprot yours eh but i wouldnt be so sure all the time by just boldy stating you can disprove somthing but whatever bring em on you'll find im a pretty fair debater when it comes to difficulty btw not for nothing but are you trying to be a jerk or is it just your manner of speaking?"
The answer to that question is I am not trying to be anything. I am a jerk and it is my manner of speaking. I will come back to this in the morning though and poke your previous post full of holes. Welcome to the vine. 
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tradog
erik said:
"Tradog said:
"my bad computer is being weird anyway you say their are holes in my theory well sure if you can disprove them awsome thats the point trying to disprove arguments to supprot yours eh but i wouldnt be so sure all the time by just boldy stating you can disprove somthing but whatever bring em on you'll find im a pretty fair debater when it comes to difficulty btw not for nothing but are you trying to be a jerk or is it just your manner of speaking?"
The answer to that question is I am not trying to be anything. I am a jerk and it is my manner of speaking. I will come back to this in the morning though and poke your previous post full of holes. Welcome to the vine. 
"
well i guess that helps and wow some one who admits their a jerk wow atleast your honest and can't wait havent had much fun debating on youtube so you seem like a legit debater why not in the morning then btw you remind me of a guy named johnny halox you know him? and yea cant wait to see what arguments you bring to the table tho i think even if you manage to get a few mistakes i can just counter them and the welcom to the vine part was that supposed to let me know theirs more people like you cuz if their is this place will be for fun than comic con or is that just being polite?
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By SUNMAN

Lol Tradog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!