(Pre-52) Superman/Batman vs Suicide Squad

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Doc-Holiday

With the movie coming out next year, I thought we'd try a Pre-52 Superman/Batman/Suicide Squad Battle

Suicide Squad

No Caption Provided

vs

Superman

No Caption Provided

and

Batman

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Batman

Battleground : Gotham

Morals : On (for Batman) Off (for Suicide Squad)

No bloodlust, No BFR

Round 2: Superman

Battleground : Metropolis

Morals : On (for Superman) Off (for Suicide Squad)

No bloodlust, No BFR

Note: to be clear, this means Round 1 the Suicide Squad fights Batman and in Round 2 they fight Superman, they do not ever fight Supes and Bat at the same time

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That Suicide Squad could beat Batman but get destroyed by Supes.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

That Suicide Squad could beat Batman but get destroyed by Supes.

You think? I thought it was slightly more balanced, especially with Enchantress since Supes is weak against magic.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zaied

@docholiday: If they had prep then maybe. He's just vulnerable to magic. His massive speed advantage doesn't allow her sorcery to become much of a factor, and no one else can really harm him.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@docholiday: If they had prep then maybe. He's just vulnerable to magic. His massive speed advantage doesn't allow her sorcery to become much of a factor, and no one else can really harm him.

Well they are a team so they would coordinate at least some what.

Example: Diablo uses his fire to slow Superman, definitely wouldn't kill him but might buy some time for Enchantress to do something, Croc could use his super strength to maybe drop a car on Supes, again, all to slow him, the entire team would be working to buy her time.

Of course, the inverse for Batman, he would know all their tricks, know how to beat them and counter them, Enchantress would still be the heaviest hitter.

Kind of why I thought it was more balanced at that time.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Enchantress really powerful?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: Yeah, if she has time to whip up an attack he can be brought down. Since the battle is in Metropolis I just see Supes taking everyone out quickly regardless of morals.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@docholiday: Yeah, if she has time to whip up an attack he can be brought down. Since the battle is in Metropolis I just see Supes taking everyone out quickly regardless of morals.

Well, it's why the battle was made, to debate. Could any of them save themselves? Do any of those who don't have super powers stand a chance?

How many would it take to take down Batman? What is the best strategy?

I will say, I do see Superman holding back on Harley, Slipknot and Rick Flag, less so on Enchantress, Diablo, Croc and possible Katana, her sword is magic and supposedly can cut anything.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Well they are a team so they would coordinate at least some what.

Example: Diablo uses his fire to slow Superman, definitely wouldn't kill him but might buy some time for Enchantress to do something, Croc could use his super strength to maybe drop a car on Supes, again, all to slow him, the entire team would be working to buy her time.

Of course, the inverse for Batman, he would know all their tricks, know how to beat them and counter them, Enchantress would still be the heaviest hitter.

Kind of why I thought it was more balanced at that time.

Superman can beat light in a race and lift a planet. Fire and a car is not going to stop him.

UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would like too, cant tho, but superman clotheslines the whole gang before deadshots eye twitches