said:

" @Porlos said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
lol

nice

"

Yeah, Powergirl would start flying away when she hears that coming toward her.

Sentry stomps. Any new evidence for Power Girl?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sentry would obliterate her.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sentry's mentally-stable: Sentry

If Sentry's mentally-unstable: Power-Girl

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix:

Stable or unstable sentry crushes her eventually

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry should win this.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Even unstable Sentry stomps her. She doesn't have feats on WWHulk level and totally unstable Sentry was destroying the city and stalemated with WWHulk.

What powerhouses were beat or stalemated by Power Girl in 1on1 fight?

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xiix said:

Even unstable Sentry stomps her. She doesn't have feats on WWHulk level and totally unstable Sentry was destroying the city and stalemated with WWHulk.

Wonderwoman...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By dondave

Sentry

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WWH didn't stalemate Unstable Sentry. He stopped him from decimating the city, WWH was holding back WAY too much in the entire arc in Manhanttan. His feats just go out of proportion afterwards.

That being said, i can see Sentry losing if Mentally Unstable. If not, he's more likely to win.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH didn't stalemate Unstable Sentry. He stopped him from decimating the city, WWH was holding back WAY too much in the entire arc in Manhanttan. His feats just go out of proportion afterwards.

That being said, i can see Sentry losing if Mentally Unstable. If not, he's more likely to win.

It was said few times that he was affected by agoraphobia in this story. I don't see who was beaten or stalemated by Power Girl to actually put her in WWHulk level anyway.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@xiix said:

Wonderwoman...

WW won with her. She was only impressed by PG, but WW words about it means close to nothing, as all heroes who are whole time saying "no one ever hit me that hard". Their point of view is highly subjective and they're not in right mind to make such a claims, since they are fighting in that moment.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By green_skaar

Sentry

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Cjdavis103

Sentry tunes PG into a couch

failing that he mind rapes her

failing that he hits her with red sun radiation then punches her head off

failing that he just punches her head off

and he has more options to curb her

unstable Sentry takes this stable sentry takes easy death seed sentry ( the most recent version) God stomps

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Baltoro

@klandicar said:

Look guys, I realize

Power

Girl has the looks but she definitely doesn't have the

power

to defeat Sentry. I won't even quote all the ridiculous power girl supporting quotes, such as claims that she is as strong as Superman. If she was that strong how come she was KOed by a giant monkey with a human brain with just a few punches.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sentry wouldn't even have to bust out one of his million suns for this one...she couldnt even handle a ship exploding.

No Caption Provided

What is this thread supposed to be, some kind of joke? I realize people don't like Sentry at all on this forum but lets not make Power Girl out to be something she is not. A big rack and good looks? Yes. Capable of besting the power of a million exploding suns? Definitely not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I dont care how much power this girl supposedly has, her sun check would be dismally low if you compared it to Sentry's. Well, let's not even bother with the sun check for her, it is obvious that she wouldnt even have one. The on-panel feats are evidence enough that Sentry would put her away in a punch or two. I don't even want to get into his molecular manipulation and what that would do to this girl.

@the_creator said:

Power Girl for the win.

Stronger, faster and more durable in my opinion.

She took a shot of SUperman heat vision that is far hotter than a nuclear explosion. It did hurt her but then thats not surprising.

Oh man, this thread is simply hilarious. Klandicar arguing since she is getting KOed by a giant monkey punching her in the face how is she going to tank Sentry? He also literally thinks Sentry has the power of a million suns. The thread starter King Saturn must have been smoking some seriously good stuff back then.

I also find it funny one of the supposedly best debaters on the site (the_creator) thinks Power Girl is more durable than Sentry because she tanked superman's heat vision as if tanking heat vision is relative to Sentry's power set. He claims she is faster but I think Sentry actually has better feats of speed as well, he flew to Saturn and the Sun really quick. Anyway, Comicvine must have had lower standards back then, no offense to these guys if they are still around.

LanceKayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

sentry wins by getting laid

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at this thread.

Sentry wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

@baltoro said:

@klandicar said:

Look guys, I realize

Power

power

to defeat Sentry. I won't even quote all the ridiculous power girl supporting quotes, such as claims that she is as strong as Superman. If she was that strong how come she was KOed by a giant monkey with a human brain with just a few punches.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sentry wouldn't even have to bust out one of his million suns for this one...she couldnt even handle a ship exploding.

No Caption Provided

What is this thread supposed to be, some kind of joke? I realize people don't like Sentry at all on this forum but lets not make Power Girl out to be something she is not. A big rack and good looks? Yes. Capable of besting the power of a million exploding suns? Definitely not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I dont care how much power this girl supposedly has, her sun check would be dismally low if you compared it to Sentry's. Well, let's not even bother with the sun check for her, it is obvious that she wouldnt even have one. The on-panel feats are evidence enough that Sentry would put her away in a punch or two. I don't even want to get into his molecular manipulation and what that would do to this girl.

@the_creator said:

Power Girl for the win.

She took a shot of SUperman heat vision that is far hotter than a nuclear explosion. It did hurt her but then thats not surprising.

Oh man, this thread is simply hilarious. Klandicar arguing since she is getting KOed by a giant monkey punching her in the face how is she going to tank Sentry? He also literally thinks Sentry has the power of a million suns. The thread starter King Saturn must have been smoking some seriously good stuff back then.

I also find it funny one of the supposedly best debaters on the site (the_creator) thinks Power Girl is more durable than Sentry because she tanked superman's heat vision as if tanking heat vision is relative to Sentry's power set. He claims she is faster but I think Sentry actually has better feats of speed as well, he flew to Saturn and the Sun really quick. Anyway, Comicvine must have had lower standards back then, no offense to these guys if they are still around.

What's really hilarious is how serious you take these battles that are being bumped from 4 to 5 years ago. I mean if you really felt it was a one sided battle then why waste your time adding anything ? What is with you people coming into these threads just to put someone down or say how stupid someone is or whatever. If you don't think the battle is worth the time... then please, Dont Post In The Thread... Dont Bump The Thread...

If you think you can do better then make you own threads !

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@klandicar said:

Look guys, I realize

Power

power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@the_creator said:

Power Girl for the win.

What's really hilarious is how serious you take these battles that are being bumped from 4 to 5 years ago. I mean if you really felt it was a one sided battle then why waste your time adding anything ? What is with you people coming into these threads just to put someone down or say how stupid someone is or whatever. If you don't think the battle is worth the time... then please, Dont Post In The Thread... Dont Bump The Thread...

Hey, I'm glad you are still around but there's no need to lose your cool. Instead of being angry how about you explain your logic on why you thought Power Girl can take The Sentry? You have 200,000+ posts, I'm sure you have learned a lot over the years and I'm hoping you developed some sort of respect for Sentry by now. This is about setting the record straight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 King_Saturn  Online

@baltoro said:

@king_saturn said:

@baltoro said:

@klandicar said:

Look guys, I realize

Power

power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@the_creator said:

Power Girl for the win.

Hey, I'm glad you are still around but there's no need to lose your cool. Instead of being angry how about you explain your logic on why you thought Power Girl can take The Sentry? You have 200,000+ posts, I'm sure you have learned a lot over the years and I'm hoping you developed some sort of respect for Sentry by now. This is about setting the record straight.

I don't have to explain anything... it's a very simple concept to understand... if you don't feel a battle is worth the time... then why post in it in the first place ? Especially a thread that has been under for years... there is no record to set straight as these are fictional characters and not literal pieces of history or reality.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@king_saturn said:

@baltoro said:

@klandicar said:

Look guys, I realize

Power

power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@the_creator said:

Power Girl for the win.

I don't have to explain anything... it's a very simple concept to understand... if you don't feel a battle is worth the time... then why post in it in the first place ? Especially a thread that has been under for years... there is no record to set straight as these are fictional characters and not literal pieces of history or reality.

I felt this was worth bringing back in case anyone had misconceptions where Power Girl and Sentry stand. It is also a particularly entertaining thread, it seems the trolls had more reasonable opinions than the regulars 4 years ago ironically. Maybe I should let you cool off a bit, but I'd still like to know why you thought Power Girl would win. It's cool if you believe Sentry takes this, people can change their minds. You are right though, don't get bent out of shape by this, it's just fiction.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn: But even if there was misconceptions about Sentry and Power Girl... would it not have been better to wait until the issues arise themselves then to bump threads that are half a decade old just to make some points ? A lot has happened in 5 years... and to make a play off of threads that have been dead and gone for years and have others come in with their profound rhetoric seemed almost meaningless at this point.

You read the thread... I said exactly how I thought Power Girl could win... she could drop her top and that would provide the distraction which would give her enough time to smash him in the head and KO him... that was before the whole Death Seed Sentry stuff... and obviously Sentry has his ways of winning as well.

No one is bent out of shape... but it is annoying as this is starting to become a trend.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By oceanmaster21

powergirl would destroy the sentry

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Sentury turns her into a plush doll with matter manip, mind rapes her , or hits her with red sun radiation or just straight up kills her

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: to bad he just got beat by the wasp yea sentry is nothing to talk about maybe at one point he was but now hes just pathetic

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: PIS the guy fight WWH to a draw PG is still nothing he was beating a pissed off Thor around like a piñata that puts him >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PG

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: that's all fine and dandy but wasp still just put him down and your saying it as if powergirl is beneath thor and worldbreaker hulk or something lol

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: that's all fine and dandy but wasp still just put him down and your saying it as if powergirl is beneath thor and worldbreaker hulk or something lol

How in the world is Powergirl not below Worldbreaker Hulk's strength. I can't see PG two shotting Thor like that.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: I can powergirl is no where below them at all.she is exactly on their level shes faster just as strong and just as durable granted she couldn't take them both by herself but her vs either of them 1 on 1 she should take it slighty but she would take it

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is how it would go...
SENTRY: lets go
POWERGIRL: oh yeah...we already had a fight how about we go get some fries
SENTRY: (believes powergirl) yeah sure

then he gets pi**ed of one day and decides to kill her for fun Sentry wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power girl in a good fight

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@hyperion234: Don't bump mismatches, Sentry annihilates her.

GoldenGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: Fight conditions? The one with more beautiful blonde hairs wins? (still sentry)

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: two questions 1. whats your problem with me and 2. power girl would win

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@hyperion234:

1: What are you talking about?

2: Sentry flattens her.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By lariend
Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Lukundra
Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Rockette

Power Girl ftw.

She Sun-dips... and blitzes Sentry from the Sun, never sees her coming? Literally... she's coming from the Sun...

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: I'm always seeing you chose Sentry over other Superman level characters or analogues, why is that?

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: I'm always seeing you chose Sentry over other Superman level characters or analogues, why is that?

Every time I say Sentry wins is because I think he wins most battles I've seen him in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl ftw

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl ftw

You can't be serious with this...

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Gaoron

Sentry rolfstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Sentry annihilates her.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b3589fc915c
deactivated-59b3589fc915c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry truly stomps

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, Sentry is too much for her. There is no need to find some vineconspiracy him to take this win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl