poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@touma said:

Power Girl. stomp.

How is this a stomp? Can you post Power Girl's feats?

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Due to some reason photo does not appear in my phone. and I though it's the real powergirl. (the blond one)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 owie  Moderator

Huh, hadn't heard of this girl. Interesting.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By poeticwarrior

@owie said:

You don't read Teen Titans? She's the Power Girl of the main Earth and a main character in Teen Titan.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Power Girl's strongest feat?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 owie  Moderator

@owie said:

You don't read Teen Titans? She's the Power Girl of the main Earth and a main character in Teen Titan.

No, I don't. But I enjoyed Kara's solo series a while ago and sort of vaguely followed her in the new 52, so it's interesting to hear of this. Sounds like it happened a while ago so I'm surprised I missed it. Is Kara still around? The wiki made it sound like this girl took Kara's powers somehow.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Power Girl's strongest feat?

Super strength, endurance, size altercation. She has very similar power set to Miss Marvel. Survive a throw from Superboy from a great distance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@owie said:

No, I don't. But I enjoyed Kara's solo series a while ago and sort of vaguely followed her in the new 52, so it's interesting to hear of this. Sounds like it happened a while ago so I'm surprised I missed it. Is Kara still around? The wiki made it sound like this girl took Kara's powers somehow.

Kara is a part of Earth-2 with Huntress and Alan Scott's crew. The new Power Girl isn't a Kryptonian. She just takes over the mantle like kamala taking the mantle from Carol. I just make this battle since they are both taking over another female mantle and their have similar power like size change, enhanced strength and endurance.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm who the hell is that chick and why is she called Power Girl? She has neither the aesthetic, robust feminine beauty of PG. So why is she called PG?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they had the same powers I'd go marvel for majority but don't know the feats for these two to be sure

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm who the hell is that chick and why is she called Power Girl? She has neither the aesthetic, robust feminine beauty of PG. So why is she called PG?

She's taking over the previous hero's mantle like Thor, Miss Marvel, Hulk, Ironman (who is always a black teenage girl like Power Girl). Kamala is also in the same situation as Power Girl, so why are you complain about Tanya taking over the mantle of Power Girl and not Kamala taking over the mantle of Miss Marvel? Kara is no longer part of the main Earth, so the mantle has to be taken by someone else, it actually makes more sense than taking over the mantle of someone who is alive and active. I don't see what aesthetic and boobs have to do with being Power Girl.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever

Power girl should have this

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power girl wins.

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

Any character with Kryptonian or Kryptonian level powers can make minced meat out of some second class Mr. Fantastic female impersonator. 'Cause let's face it, that's what the new and ethnically diverse Ms. Marvel really is. A truly poor substitute for the real deal. But then again, seeing as the "real deal" is an (ex?)alcoholic, mean drunk, holier-than-though, class-A bitch... well, can you get much worse?

Oh, but how Marvel has sullied poor Billy's name. The shame, the shame!!

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manel said:

Any character with Kryptonian or Kryptonian level powers can make minced meat out of some second class Mr. Fantastic female impersonator. 'Cause let's face it, that's what the new and ethnically diverse Ms. Marvel really is. A truly poor substitute for the real deal. But then again, seeing as the "real deal" is an (ex?)alcoholic, mean drunk, holier-than-though, class-A bitch... well, can you get much worse?

Oh, but how Marvel has sullied poor Billy's name. The shame, the shame!!

Power Girl is not a Kryptonian. She's also a new and ethnically diverse character as you put it.

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ManEl

@poeticwarrior:

For someone using the moniker "poeticwarrior" you seem to have the ability to selectively read according to your interests. I said, and I quote "Any character with Kryptonian or Kryptonian level powers...",which pretty much negates your argument. As for both being ethnically diverse... ok, I'll give you that. But as for her being new..., as the current Superboy so eloquently put it, brute force and power have a quality all of their own. And anyone with Kryptonian, or Kryptonian level, powers has both brute force and power to spare.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manel said:

@poeticwarrior:

For someone using the moniker "poeticwarrior" you seem to have the ability to selectively read according to your interests. I said, and I quote "Any character with Kryptonian or Kryptonian level powers...",which pretty negates your argument. As for both being ethnically diverse... ok, I'll give you that. But as for her being new..., as the current Superboy so eloquently put it, brute force and power have a quality all of their own. And anyone with Kryptonian, or Kryptonian level, powers has both brute force and power to spare.

She has neither Kryptonian or Kryptonian level powers. Maybe I miss it somewhere, you have the scan for that?

I don't even know what the last part has to do with her being new.

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior:

She... got her powers from the current Earth-2 Power Girl? Which, unless I am mistaken means she has Kryptonian level powers.

As for scans, someone shared the actual scan I was talking about a little earlier. Can't remember who.

But, yeah she has Kryptonian level powers, although it seems that she doesn't, in fact, have the full spread of Kryptonian powers. Which I admit I wasn't aware of at the beginning of this discussion.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manel said:

@poeticwarrior:

She... got her powers from the current Earth-2 Power Girl? Which, unless I am mistaken means she has Kryptonian level powers.

As for scans, someone shared the actual scan I was talking about a little earlier. Can't remember who.

But, yeah she has Kryptonian level powers, although it seems that she doesn't, in fact, have the full spread of Kryptonian powers. Which I admit I wasn't aware of at the beginning of this discussion.

She was unsure of how she got her power, and Desaad has been looking for her twice before she got her power, meaning that she has her power before that, it was just activated for some reasons after Power Girl returned to Earth-2. Otherwise, he has no reasons to be looking for a powerless teenage girl. She has never displayed the kind of power Power Girl display, and her power set also is very different including size change.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamala would be elastic enough to smother Power Girl. She's a polymorph and would be troublesome to face.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are miss marvel's strongest feat?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see what aesthetic and boobs have to do with being Power Girl.

What else is there?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior said:

I don't see what aesthetic and boobs have to do with being Power Girl.

That's what power girl is. I'm pretty sure that's literally the only reason she's around. *cough* wanking *cough*

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are miss marvel's strongest feat?

IDK her strongest feats and I am couple of issues behind in her new solo series but her is few awsome feats

holding a train cart, of what seems to be a moving train + look how big she is

look how big she can grow

casually through a car

No Caption Provided

she was trained by Captain America/Sam Wilson in Judo and beat giant Robot

No Caption Provided

I don't have the scan on my computer but she many times beated huge robots, 1 shot other Inhumans, kicked/punch/headbut throgh Iron robots/fan/doors etc

and more

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 owie  Moderator
@owie said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@owie said:

Kara is a part of Earth-2 with Huntress and Alan Scott's crew. The new Power Girl isn't a Kryptonian. She just takes over the mantle like kamala taking the mantle from Carol. I just make this battle since they are both taking over another female mantle and their have similar power like size change, enhanced strength and endurance.

OK, well thanks for filling me in. I guess, if you're saying the strength is perhaps close, then for me the question is durability--Ms. Marvel has somewhat enhanced durability, but it's not super high. If the new PG's durability is good, she might win due to that. On the other hand, Kamala's shape changing can be useful when used intelligently, which I feel like she did more in the previous volume than this one.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power girl stomp, also a far better character.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By poeticwarrior

@abelhsu said:

Kara wins.

Kara is not in this match.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By poeticwarrior

@bluehope said:

Power girl stomp, also a far better character.

You know that it's not Kara in this match, right? It's the new Power Girl, and she has never display any strength over street level.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power girl stomps.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Superman19

@tantani: thanks for the scans :) and sorry for replying late :p

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who Power Girl is or her powers. And I don't know Kamala's feats like that either.

So I'm here to learn.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior:

Hello there, as you wish. Power Girl is quite superior in this lane and will outmatch Mrs. Marvel. Powergirl's strength and durability could overwhelm Ms. Marvel( her speed too), and if I may add that Mrs. Marvel is only about a class (70-75) at most.

-Ley (if you disagree just give why, and we'll come to a conclusion :)