and Pokemon

Atomic_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Atomic_Punk

Never dabbled in Yu gi oh... is it even around anymore? and in which capacities- games, show..? Nothing has slowed Pokemon down all these years but I haven't heard anything from Yugioh since like middle school.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Yu-Gi-Oh

Yu-Gi-Oh

Yu-Gi-Oh

They win with these monsters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Three gods can fuse together and make the Creator of there Universe

not to mention Exodia, Crimson dragon, Blue eyes, Aersir ETC.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Atomic_Punk said:

Never dabbled in Yu gi oh... is it even around anymore? and in which capacities- games, show..? Nothing has slowed Pokemon down all these years but I haven't heard anything from Yugioh since like middle school.

Yep Yu-Gi-Oh is still popular they still have world torny each year and they still have a show and the card sale are still good I love Yu-Gi-Oh much better the pokemon.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Void_Paladin

1. Debatable

2. Pokemon: Meowth's awesomeness solos.

3. Yu-Gi-Oh: Exodia obliterate!

4. Tie.

HughJass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HughJass

@dccomicsrule2011: Ummm...don't the monsters not actually exist? Isn't the show about cards that don't matter, taking away life points that don't really matter, etc? Also, the Pokemon has multiple dimensions, Pokemon that control time and space, Arceus (creator of the universe), and other uber powerful monsters that actually can affect the humans.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@HughJass said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Ummm...don't the monsters not actually exist? Isn't the show about cards that don't matter, taking away life points that don't really matter, etc? Also, the Pokemon has multiple dimensions, Pokemon that control time and space, Arceus (creator of the universe), and other uber powerful monsters that actually can affect the humans.

Yes the Monster exist they were trapped inside stones back in the Egyptian days. The Monsters also come from a different demension Yu-Gi-Oh also has The creator God Horakhty who one shoted a world destroyer and creator of the Shadow realm Zork Necrophades.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By shanana

Mewtwo solo's

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Mewtwo solo's

Lol no

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Mewtwo solo's

THIS

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

Zubat solos if the fight's in a dark cave on Route 103.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Icarusflies said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Mewtwo solo's

THIS

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Mewtwo solo's

Not to be rude but would you mind telling me how can MewTwo solo the God of Yu-Gi-Oh universe?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@CitizenBane said:

Zubat solos if the fight's in a dark cave on Route 103.

ALSO THIS! :D

Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blacktimus

Yami solos, he just challenges them in a card game for each of these match ups and wins.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Marik sends them all to the Shadow Realm.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000

Exodia OBLITERATE!!!

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Straight-Fire

@buttersdaman000 said:

Exodia OBLITERATE!!!
No Caption Provided

No arceus

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrimarchXIII

If we are talking about the monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh being real and not a card/hologram then i believe the following:

1: Yu-Gi-Oh

2: Yu-gi-Oh

3. Pokemon

For battle 3, Arceus solos. "shaped the universe with its one thousand arms" and is a dimension/matter distorter. Nothing in Yu-Gi-Oh can do that, not even do major damage to the Earth. Not to mention Dialga ("Dialga has the ability to warp time by either speeding it up, slowing it down, or stopping it altogether."), Palkia("Palkia has the ability to warp space.") and Giratina ("Giratina is able to travel through and control dimensions besides those of time and space").

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21  Edited By MrDirector786

Better show: I prefer Yu-Gi-Oh! more. Of course, only if it's the Japanese version.

Better characters: Again, I choose Yu-Gi-Oh!

If they fight: Don't know. I hear there are space-time pokemon, but I remember in season 3 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yubel was actually doing something to try to destroy 12 dimensions.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrDirector786

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@HughJass said:

Yes the Monster exist they were trapped inside stones back in the Egyptian days. The Monsters also come from a different demension Yu-Gi-Oh also has The creator God Horakhty who one shoted a world destroyer and creator of the Shadow realm Zork Necrophades.

Technically, the shadow realm only exists in the English version of the show and is really only used to censor out any instances of death. In the manga and the Japanese version of the anime, Zork is just a demon that was born from all the evil souls of the people of Kul-Elna when they were slaughtered by the Pharoah to create the millenium items.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@MrDirector786 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@HughJass said:

Technically, the shadow realm only exists in the English version of the show and is really only used to censor out any instances of death. In the manga and the Japanese version of the anime, Zork is just a demon that was born from all the evil souls of the people of Kul-Elna when they were slaughtered by the Pharoah to create the millenium items.

Yeah....sort of Forgot about that.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Exodia OBLITERATE!!!

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sideslash

NO ANIME! (RAGE FACE!)

Avatar image for deactivated-1530978
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question, well I like Pokemon more since they look cooler and have more adventurous characters in the anime. the manga had a somewhat darker storyline.

also Mewtwo is a beast of a Pokemon status wise in the games, without the dark types there would be very few who'd stand a chance against a fully trained lv 100 MT I'm sure.

Honestly, I stopped watching Yu Gi Oh after they done away with the Pharaoh of the Millennium Puzzle as the alter ego of the main character.

mint mythical monsters in their own right however, it has been a very long time since I watched the anime, there i one I remember off by heart, Blue eyes ultimate dragon is my favorite in the series. (3 blue eyes white dragon combined.) a base attack points of 4500.

that being said, I believe it's a matter of personal preference as to which series is actually better. I think we can all agree on the old saying to each his own.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrDirector786

@buttersdaman000 said:

Exodia OBLITERATE!!!

In the uncut version, he actually says: Hellfire's rage EXODO FLAME!!!

Which I personally thought sounded more epic. :P

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SAMUSBOI

A wild Patrick star has appeared! Patrick star uses brain cell damage! All stats have been decreased! Patrick star faints!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu-Gi-Oh! all the way

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mega Pokemon solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon Original series is way better but only because I'm biased as I used to watch it as a little kid.

Pokemon has the most original characters but Yu Gi Oh is very close.

Hmmmm I gotta go with Pokemon since in Yu Gi Oh the monsters weren't really shown in combat other than one move attacks(I think).

Gotta Catch'em All Pokemon!!! It's Time To DuDuDuDuel!!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu-Gi-Oh! SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1) pokemon, hardly watched yu-gi-oh

2) Ima say yu-gi-oh...mainly because I don't like the pokemon in gen 4-6

3) stalemate

Cr4pSnip3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu-Gi-Oh all the way. The abridged series is much better than the actual one, though, imo.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dratini1331

Pokemon

Yugioh

Yugioh

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu-Gi-Oh! all rounds. Yubel solo's

Warlock12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Warlock12

Round 1: Yugioh reason yugioh unlike pokemon is not afraid to become really dark and has so several times with in its several seasons including and also yugioh as hard as it is to believe does treat it self a lot more seriously then pokemon because pokemon while it did become dark in the early episodes like with the charmander incident but now it does nothing except stay as kid friendly as ever. Never taking any chances and staying pretty much formulaic which is funny since both the game and the manga do take a lot of chances just read some of the poke dex entries (read cubones)

Round 2: Yugioh reason while pokemon does have many memorable characters but it the show is afraid to let them grow up or change instead keeping there characters in the same role and never letting them develop as characters should however characters in Yugioh while they do start off kind of bland like Yugi and his friends start of as generic goody goods and kaiba as the generic rich jerk but they do develop and there backgrounds do get fleshed out and also yugioh is not afraid to add some dark elements to there backstories like with parents being murdered example aster phoenix(Japanese version) I will take jaden or judai over ash or Satoshi how come they just cant keep there Japanese names

Round 3: Yugioh wait how can cards or holographic holograms beat real living creatures who have supernatural powers and also god like pokemon who can control the elements and space and time well if you add in the magic which is part of the show that can summon real monsters then they stand a good chance and some of the higher end monsters have demonstrated the ability to manipulate space and time like Bakura who is Zorc did send Yami back into the past to change the outcome of the duel or Yubel using Super Polymerization to fuse the 12 dimensions together that would have resulted in the destruction of reality.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Marshall_Long

Yugioh

Yugioh

Idk maybe Pokemon

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Yugioh reason yugioh unlike pokemon is not afraid to become really dark and has so several times with in its several seasons including and also yugioh as hard as it is to believe does treat it self a lot more seriously then pokemon because pokemon while it did become dark in the early episodes like with the charmander incident but now it does nothing except stay as kid friendly as ever. Never taking any chances and staying pretty much formulaic which is funny since both the game and the manga do take a lot of chances just read some of the poke dex entries (read cubones)

Round 2: Yugioh reason while pokemon does have many memorable characters but it the show is afraid to let them grow up or change instead keeping there characters in the same role and never letting them develop as characters should however characters in Yugioh while they do start off kind of bland like Yugi and his friends start of as generic goody goods and kaiba as the generic rich jerk but they do develop and there backgrounds do get fleshed out and also yugioh is not afraid to add some dark elements to there backstories like with parents being murdered example aster phoenix(Japanese version) I will take jaden or judai over ash or Satoshi how come they just cant keep there Japanese names

Round 3: Yugioh wait how can cards or holographic holograms beat real living creatures who have supernatural powers and also god like pokemon who can control the elements and space and time well if you add in the magic which is part of the show that can summon real monsters then they stand a good chance and some of the higher end monsters have demonstrated the ability to manipulate space and time like Bakura who is Zorc did send Yami back into the past to change the outcome of the duel or Yubel using Super Polymerization to fuse the 12 dimensions together that would have resulted in the destruction of reality.

Because duel monsters are originally dark spirits used in ancient Egypt to combat one another. Then there are other beings with powers in the universe. And since people want to use all the versions of pokemon, does Yu-Gi-Oh! get 5D's and Zexal as well? There's a bunch of strong characters to take out pokemon's tops. @dccomicsrule2011 Bring forth the list!(Pwetty pwease ; 3;)

LinkXV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do Spell and Trap Cards come into play? Because if so, that's salt on the stomp. Oh, and YUGIOH all rounds.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I'm here xD

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal has a card that can open a wormhole and destroy the entire planet, Elemental Hero Neos is at least mach 35 and was able to take out a satelite, Grand Neos was able to casually toss a submarine, They have Number cards which can predict the future, they have cards that can have luck on your side till the point if the probability is 1 and 10,000,000 in still falls in your favor, robot's that can support the weight of a falling blimp full of people, the ability to steal souls, stop time to one thousanth of a second, mind wipe,create vortexes that destroys matter, possess people;etc I could keep going on and on and most of that is Zexal only not even including what 5D's and GX is bring to the table.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yugioh for all three, but Pokemon games are godlike.

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus

Mewtwo

Mew

Dialga

Palkia

Girantina

Rayquaza

Zekrom

Kyurem

Rashiram

they will Solo Yugioh

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@tronboy: Not even close, Yubel was going to destroy 12 Dimensions. That is better then what any Pokemon could ever muster up. There "God" Pokemon was defeated by a city buster and owned by bronze aged Pokemon, most legendary Pokemon feats are laughible compared to what they are "supposed" to accomplish.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I'm here xD

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal has a card that can open a wormhole and destroy the entire planet, Elemental Hero Neos is at least mach 35 and was able to take out a satelite, Grand Neos was able to casually toss a submarine, They have Number cards which can predict the future, they have cards that can have luck on your side till the point if the probability is 1 and 10,000,000 in still falls in your favor, robot's that can support the weight of a falling blimp full of people, the ability to steal souls, stop time to one thousanth of a second, mind wipe,create vortexes that destroys matter, possess people;etc I could keep going on and on and most of that is Zexal only not even including what 5D's and GX is bring to the table.

Also

No Caption Provided

THE INSTANT WIN CREATOR GOD YUGIOH CARD

I DUNNO

MAYBE THAT ONE???

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NeonGameWave

1. Yugi-Oh

2. Yugi-Oh

3. Maybe Pokemon due to Arceus but Yugi-Oh could come close.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Yugi-Oh

2. Yugi-Oh

3. Maybe Pokemon due to Arceus but Yugi-Oh could come close.

No they both have omnipotents

But YGO has so many instant win conditions it's not even funny

All they'd have to do is guide Vennominaga to some cannon fodder pokemon and bashwam while Horakhty Exodia and the other 'gods' take on the Pokemon dieties.