King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

The Lawnmower Man has come back to Reality from the Virtual Dimension to stop Pinhead. Can Pinhead stop The Lawnmower Man if they fought in a Neutral Dimension ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"(( the winner is me ))"

Not so fast buddy. Lawnmower Man isnt just another horror film clown. Pinhead can win here but it wont be easy.

The Lawnmower Man has shown to have the power to manipulate matter and even manipulate reality on a moderate scale. Pinheads magic would have to be very potent to take Lawnmower Man out.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

(( the winner is me ))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

King Saturn says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"(( the winner is me ))"
Not so fast buddy. Lawnmower Man isnt just another horror film clown. Pinhead can win here but it wont be easy. The Lawnmower Man has shown to have the power to manipulate matter and even manipulate reality on a moderate scale. Pinheads magic would have to be very potent to take Lawnmower Man out. "

(( lol i was only jokeing )) (( i thank pinhead would win the only way to defeat pinhead is that golden box thing but do lawnmower man know about that?))

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"King Saturn says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"(( the winner is me ))"
Not so fast buddy. Lawnmower Man isnt just another horror film clown. Pinhead can win here but it wont be easy. The Lawnmower Man has shown to have the power to manipulate matter and even manipulate reality on a moderate scale. Pinheads magic would have to be very potent to take Lawnmower Man out. "
(( lol i was only jokeing )) (( i thank pinhead would win the only way to defeat pinhead is that golden box thing but do lawnmower man know about that?)) "

He wouldnt have to. Lawnmower Man can take whatever knowledge he needs from Pinhead using high class Telepathy. Another thing to worry about is Lawnmower Man's ability to alter entire dimension and turn them into his own Virtual Reality. This could be a problem for Pinhead too. Cause there is nothing you can do when Lawnmower begins to warp reality.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your talking about the movie lawnmower man? the one in the original story had no powers, he was just a crazy guy.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i did not see part 1, i only saw part 2 boy it was crap, if Lawnmower Man can do all of that then pinhead is in deep doo doo, is the first movie any good?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

the human Juggernaut says:

"your talking about the movie lawnmower man? the one in the original story had no powers, he was just a crazy guy."
No Powers ? He burned a man alive with a mere thought. He turned over 20 men in the secret service into wandering molecules with a mere thought ! He used high class telepathy to alter several people mind state. He also alter reality by creating virtual entites that attacked security guards. ***This all happended in Lawnmower Man. After the retarded dude was given the massive knowledge through Virtual Reality projects and medicine he later developed insane supernatural powers***
Post Edited:2008-05-22 00:46:03
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i did not see part 1, i only saw part 2 boy it was crap, if Lawnmower Man can do all of that then pinhead is in deep doo doo, is the first movie any good?"

The first movie was better

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"i did not see part 1, i only saw part 2 boy it was crap, if Lawnmower Man can do all of that then pinhead is in deep doo doo, is the first movie any good?"
The first movie was better"

ok i go rent it when go see the new indiana jones movie

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"King Saturn says:
ok i go rent it when go see the new indiana jones movie"

It actually came on Sci-Fi Channel the other day.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"King Saturn says:
ok i go rent it when go see the new indiana jones movie"
It actually came on Sci-Fi Channel the other day. "

you mean three old indiana jones moives? yeah i saw them on sci-fi can't to see the new one.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"your talking about the movie lawnmower man? the one in the original story had no powers, he was just a crazy guy."
No Powers ? He burned a man alive with a mere thought. He turned over 20 men in the secret service into wandering molecules with a mere thought ! He used high class telepathy to alter several people mind state. He also alter reality by creating virtual entites that attacked security guards. ***This all happended in Lawnmower Man. After the retarded dude was given the massive knowledge through Virtual Reality projects and medicine he later developed insane supernatural powers***
Post Edited:2008-05-22 00:46:03"

yes, in the BOOK mind you, there were no computers, it was just a crazy guy that cut the grass naked. Im serious. NOT THE MOVIE, THE ORIGINAL WRITTEN WORK.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"King Saturn says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"(( the winner is me ))"

(( lol i was only jokeing )) (( i thank pinhead would win the only way to defeat pinhead is that golden box thing but do lawnmower man know about that?)) "

Question... Why did Pinhead die so easily from that other demon guy.. The one that was human at 1st and then mutated. That guy was weak, yet Pinhead and his men got killed by it.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

Perfect Cell says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"King Saturn says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"(( the winner is me ))"
Question... Why did Pinhead die so easily from that other demon guy.. The one that was human at 1st and then mutated. That guy was weak, yet Pinhead and his men got killed by it."

((lawnmower man is not a demon)) (( yeah but pinhead came back pinhead can't really die he a lmmortal)) (( i really don't get how he got defeat by that doctor guy easy))