• soul attack immunity

Rules

• Win by KO, Incapacitation or Death.
  • Perfect teamwork
  • No time manipulation.
  • No speed steal
  • BFR lasts for 30 seconds.
  • No reality warping
  • No Summons stronger than 616 spider-man.
  • Summons are limited to 100
  • Cloning is limited to 5

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote in unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet with no other people on it except for the fighters

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for solomonthenotsowise
SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

t4v

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bekka? Hm...interesting.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh. For some reason notifications are acting funny right now.

Jeopardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@sly_141 said:

Huh. For some reason notifications are acting funny right now.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: You mind going first? If not I can make a post on Saturday but I'm in school till then

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: I won't be able to post today or tomorrow either. I need to think about strategy first and not just post an opener right away.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: Sure thing mate. This is gonna be fun.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for more voters.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: For Superman? No need Mate. I have all the scans I need.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KrleAvenger
Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sly_141

Welcome to the Fourth World

"There was a time when the Old Gods died. The brave died with the cunning. The good fell, locked in battle with incalculable evil. It was the end for them. An ancient era passed in a fiery holocaust. The final moment tore the home of the old gods asunder. Their world split in great halves, and filled the universe with the blinding death-flash of it's destruction. In the end, there were two giant bodies spinning in the fading sounds of cosmic thunder, Apokolips and her lighter sister New Genesis. And so began the fourth world."

For this tournament I will representing three of Highfather's most elite warriors, the New Gods: Bekka, Lightray, and Orion

Introducing…

“Love. Love for you, my soldiers. But for you, Sinestro, for what we have both done here today, only damnation awaits.
“Love. Love for you, my soldiers. But for you, Sinestro, for what we have both done here today, only damnation awaits.

Bekka, the Siren of the Fourth World.

In her youth, Bekka stood out even among her fellow New Gods. As a young New Genesisian, she Bekka developed the unconscious ability to project feelings of love to everyone around her. A siren’s call that not even gods could resist. As that power became too strong for her to bear, she threw in with Highfather, who saw a use for it on the battlefield. From there she grew to become one of Highfather elite generals. She would continue to serve New Genesis, until receiving an offer from Sinestro... With the power of love comes the power inflict great fear. Now, Bekka serves the universe with the Sinestro Corp striking fear and love into whomever dare stands in her way…

For Her Love

Being raised to be a warrior in Highfather’s army, Bekka has grown to be exceptionally skilled in close quarters combat. To get to the point, Bekka’s best friends are her blades. One of her first feats include slicing through SInestro’s and Arkillo’s constructs as if they were cardboard. Not to mention the fact she effortlessly sliced Arkillo’s fingers off taking his ring in the process. Here’s another view just cement what happened in your mind. In addition to this she has shown to be around Mongul physically as manages to draw blood from the tyrant, temporarily fend both him and Apex League (albeit with some help from her Empathy Manipulation), and finishes her assault by driving her sword through Mongul.

She has also shown the capability to fire energy blasts from both of her swords at once. And these blasts are powerful enough to melt through the constructs of her tier lanterns like John Stewart.

As for her speed, she speed blitz and slicing through the Sinestro Corp as if they were melted butter.

It should also be known that Bekka has more than durable enough to keep with high tiers physically. She has taken blows/ energy blasts from Mongul, she no-selled a suprise blast to the back courtesy of Arkillo as shown here. (The first link is the blast, the second is the next page where stands unscathed) Plus she’ll have the Motherbox to heal her if needed.

But Bekka’s deadliest ability is her ability to manipulate others through empathy. According to Sinestro, a trick of genetic chemistry set her apart from the other New Gods as she has the power to make other love her. Often to the point, where her subjects would end up fighting for her. Those that have been affected include: her fellow young New Gods, some New Genesisian soldiers, ,members of Apex League, the Indigo League among others. Even Highfather who was able to enter White Lantern Kyle’s mind felt her Siren’s Call though he is one of the few who could resist it. But seeing how my opponent has mental immunity I leave the scans for later date.

“Let me show you… Let me offer the glory of the cleansing light of heaven.”
“Let me show you… Let me offer the glory of the cleansing light of heaven.”

Lightray, the Shining Star of New Genesis.

After being bombarded with solar energy by the forces of Apokalips, Solis went into a coma... Then he awoke as Lightray, the shining star of New Genesis! Ironically, he is best friends with Orion and serves along side him as one Highfather's generals. . In his own words, " ... Mine is the power of Light! The Basic Energy of the Cosmos!" He is capable bombarding his opponents with the electromagnetic spectrum with his Nova Blasts. His travel is massively superluminal. And to top it all off, he is a formidable energy manipulator. He has even left suns in his wake (On the fly I might add). Bringing his own Motherbox to the table, Lightray is ready to shine blinding brilliance for New Genesis.

The Primal Force of Creation

While, hand to hand combat isnt really Lightray’s cup of tea he has shown be able to hold his own by using his speed to his advantage. He has been shown to have one-shotted Mongul in the past. He has also managed to impress Takion with his strikes which is impressive given Takion stomped the likes of Captain Atom, the Flash, and Green Lantern. He even remarks that Lightray may be nearly as powerful as him.

He has also been able to deal with hits from the likes of Orion, he has flown into a forcefield at lightspeed only to come off unscathed, and has survived crashing into and shattered a planetoid after expending himself fighting the Black Racer.

For the most part, he is as close to a speedster as you can get without tapping into the speed force. He has speedblitzed Takion from Earth to the Sun at eight times the speed of light. He can accelerate to lightspeeds with in seconds. He has also circled the enormous planet, Apokalips, Thousands of times within a short period of time. For reference, the original God World dwarfed the size of galaxies and Apokalips is half the size of that. In the New 52 he also manages to speedblitz the Indigo Tribe as shown here.

But the real reason, Lightray is one of New Genesis’ finest warriors is because of his ability to command the entire spectrum of light. As he calls it, light is the primal force of creation and with it he can accomplish the following: generate the heat of a few suns, generate light bolts and light bullets,blind his oponents, detect illusions, create a sun, a make a nova burst.

" I will show you what it means to Challenge Orion. And teach you the difference between a Superhero and a God!"

Orion, The Dog of War.

The son of Darkseid, scion of Highfather, the Dog of War. As a child, he was traded for Scott Free in a peace effort between New Genesis and Apokolips. Raised as the son of Highfather Izaya, he was taught to control his rage and anger, becoming the most powerful warrior either world has ever known. Since then he has fought New Genesis and everything that it stands for while pursuing his ultimate destiny: to slay the God of Evil. Hailing from both the hellish Apokalips and the paradisaical New Genesis, Orion is the only one who can wield the wrath of the source, the Astro-Force. It's power is said to be able to shatter worlds if left unchecked. As the Dog of War, he has fought against Darkseid and the forces of Apokalips leaving many a fallen foe in his wake. Heroes, villains, armies, and even Darkseid himself have them themselves at the mercy of Orion and it seems that a certain kryptonian will soon suffer the same fate.

The Wrath of The Source

Orion is called the Dog of War for reason. His strength alone is enough to match the Man of Steel's. And that just the beginning... He has been able trade blows with the following: Kalibak, an insane Lightray, a Sundipped Superman, and Darkseid himself.Twice.

Keep in mind that most of these feats were without Orion using the Astro-Force to amp his strength as shown here. And also here when he charges up an attack for devasting effect

Then there's the Astro-Force which has let him one-shot a young Superman, disintegrate Mantis, match the Omega force, set up force fields,one shot Superman, Kalibak, and Mantis after their fight amongst other things. Keep in mind that God Planet, which was split in halves to form New Genesis and Kalibak, is larger than the largest star.

Just for reference Kalibak and Lightray are Superman level beings in their own right. Kalibak has been able to shatter Kyle's personal shields before, and Lightray, while exhausted, had enough energy to produce a star. Mantis, on the otherhand had enough power to take on Dr.Fate, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern at the same time. And I know Darkseid catches a lot of flak on this site, but his Omega Beams have been able to put down people like Agogg, who managed to stomp Lightray and Orion physically, with one blast yet Orion was able to match the blast with the Astro-Force.

Another thing to take note, is that Orion is more than capable of fighting mutliple opponents. He has taken on entire armies before, a team of New Genesis' elite Monitors, and is capable of releasing the Astro-Force is the form of AOE attacks. One thing to keep in mind about the Monitors is that the average New God is comparable to a Kryptonian in terms of power. And these guys are basically the Seal Team 6 of New Genesis, yet Orion took them all on simultaneously. The main point is that Orion is more than capable of fighting his foes without being overwhelmed and also he keep his foes at bay with AOE bursts from the Astro-Force.

But there's more to Orion than his offensive capabilities. His durability has allowed him to tank events such as a motherbox explosion, and a blast of the Omega Force among other things. He also has a healing factor which in the past has allowed him to get up shortly after being shot by a firing squad with radion stingers. (radion is kryptonite for the New Gods).

Then there's Orion speed capabilities . To keep things short, I’ll post a reaction feat like reacting to the Omega Beams or deflecting bolts of light or being able to perceive microseconds to show that no one here should be getting the jump on Orion. He also has shown that he can speedblitz other New Gods or even entire armadas.

But it wouldn't be fair to introduce the Dog of War without talking about the...

Mommabox, The Real MVP.

“Ping...Ping...Ping”
“Ping...Ping...Ping”

Simply put the Momma Box is a masterpiece of sentient technology that allows its wielder to: open interdimensional BOOm tubes, redirect energy, protect themselves against atomic disintegration, heal what would be fatal wounds, alter appearances, use its knowledge to their advantage, amp themselves, use telepathy, sense danger/track opponents and much more...Call now and I'll throw in a set of Aero-Discs from Highfather himself.

Perk It Up.

For this tournament, the New Gods have been granted immunity to mental attacks, and have also been given detailed information on each of their opponents.

Unless, one of these Superman has some telepathy feats I doubt my first perk while come in handy here.

But on the otherhand, having detailed information on my opponents cements my advantage over the Men of Steel. As I have done in my other tourneys, I will explain this through something I have dubbed the Information Combination: New Genesisian battle experience, Motherbox’s ingenuity, and detailed info. Simply put, the combination while allow, my team to effectively exploit the weaknesses of their opponents while capatilizing on their strengthes.

So What’s the Scenario?

Well given the physiology of our opponents, the New Gods will decide the best of course of action is to weaken and disorient the Men of Steel which is where Lightray comes in. First, Lightray blinds his opponents and Orion opens by using his Astro-Force to disorient the Kryptonians. Meanwhile, Bekka uses the Motherboxes to telepathically link the team, so that should they get seperated or overwhelmed the New Gods can signal their teammates.

From here Bekka and Orion, unleash an onslaught of blasts via her swords and the Astro-Force on the disoriented Men of Steel ,which at the very least will keep them busy if not dealing major damage in the process, while Lightray generates a red sun like he did when he was fighting the Black Racer.

Then the New Gods divide and conquer. Lightray speed blitz his All-Star Superman across the globe in a similiar manner to when blitz Takion to the Sun. Orion simply blasts Pre-52 Superman across the world like he did when he was sundipped, while Bekka deals with New 52 Superman under the Red Sun.

Orion using his superior combat skills takes out Pre-52 Superman fairly quickly given that Kal-El will have been weakened by Lightray’s solar attack. Since Orion has been able to trade blows with the likes of Darkseid and a sundipped, insane Superman this shouldn’t be a challenge for him.

At the same time, Bekka engages with New 52 Superman. I have shown that Bekka is strong enough to hang with Mongul and shatter top-tier lantern's constructs which should show that she is a good match for New 52 Superman when he’s good shape let alone a weakened one. Given the fact that Bekka can drive her sword through the chest of people like Mongul I’d say she could do the same more or less to weakened Superman.

Meanwhile, All-Star Superman while have to deal Lightray as he continues to bombard him red solar energy in order to blind, and further weaken the hero. Using his speed along the way, Lightray makes sure that All Star Superman has hard time landing a decent hit on him (Not that he couldn’t take it) Heck, he could even mix in a few lightspeed punches while he is at it.

Whoever finishes their battle first while go on to help their teammates deal with their opponent. Let’s say that Orion finishes first. He will then help Lightray take down All-Star Supes or help Bekka finish off New 52 Superman, then New Gods will all converge on the last Man of Steel left standing. In short, the Men of Steel fall via Domino Effect. In the worst case scenario, Bekka and Lightray can at least keep their opponent busy, while Orion performs the takedowns as he is definitely the most powerful person here.

Even if one of the New Gods were to suffer great damage during their respective battles, the Motherboxes could simply be used to heal them and call their teammates to bail them out though I don’t think it will comes to this point. And if does, it is worth keeping in mind that each New God is only BOOMtubes away from their teammates at all times. Additionally heat vision will be simply be reflected back at the Kryptonians courtesy of the Motherboxes’ energy manipulation abilities.

Outta This World

• In conclusion, the New Gods have a considerable advantage in terms of versatility if not overall power as well. To sum things up…
  • Lightray and Orion blind and disorient the Men of Steel from the get go using their respective powers.
  • Then Orion and Bekka bombard the team with energies that the very least should keep them busy if not dealing significant damage while Lightray creates a red sun to weaken the Kryptonians. (Detailed Info lets Lightray know that he needs to generate a red sun)
  • Divide and Conquer: Orion takes Pre-52 Superman, Lightray takes All-Star Supes, and Bekka takes New 52 Superman.
  • At the very least Lightray and Bekka can stalemate or hold off their opponents while Orion deals with Pre-52 Superman. Then the Domino Effect comes into play. Orion helps Lightray/Bekka take down their Superman then all the New Gods dogpile on the last man of Steel.
  • I’ll likely expand upon this later, but this should deal for now. Or at least until I see KrleAvenger’s response.
Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger I'm not quite done with this. But the general idea is there so I posted it so you can get a head start on your post.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: So is it my turn or you have to edit your post?

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Give me till the end of the day to edit it. I'll just be adding some feats for Bekka, Lightray, and the Motherbox so everything should be the same.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sly_141
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KrleAvenger

@sly_141: Mate, I was out of home for 4 days and I could not reply. Anyway, I find your team to be extremely versatile so I might need some time to think about a decent strategy to start the debate.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: Mate, I was out of the home for 4 days and I could not reply. Anyway, I find your team to be extremely versatile so I might need some time to think about a decent strategy to start the debate.

Take your time. I am going through the same thing.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KrleAvenger

@sly_141: Hey mate, I want to let you know that this tourney is dead. EmperorThanos said it is dead so I guess this won't continue.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sly_141
TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers