Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By consolemaster001

@ImTheDamnBatman: If this is the start of Naruto then Spidey stomps, otherwise he loses.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By KnightRise

By the end of part I these two can actually give him a fairly good battle, but its his strength, reflexes, and Spider Sense gives him the major advantage. I don't even think curse mark Sasuke's chidori at full speed could hit him. Kage bushin-spam won't help either.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@KnightRise: I doubt it.. go through their final battle.. they're pretty good.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KnightRise

@PrinceAragorn1: yeah, but in-character all their chemistry is gone by the Valley of the end battle.

Re-watching highlights from part I btw. My opinion is slowly changing. Sasuke's speed is beastly. He just gets Worfed a lot, though. Naruto's first few tails' speed is ridiculous, too. But they're TOTALLY outclassed in strength.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alexman113

@KnightRise said:

@PrinceAragorn1: yeah, but in-character all their chemistry is gone by the Valley of the end battle.

Re-watching highlights from part I btw. My opinion is slowly changing. Sasuke's speed is beastly. He just gets Worfed a lot, though. Naruto's first few tails' speed is ridiculous, too. But they're TOTALLY outclassed in strength.

Their running speed is quick but their hand to hand speed doesn't look that impressive compared to Spider-Man's agility and spider sense. He should be able to take it because he can dodge and counter with much more force than they are putting on him.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KnightRise

@Alexman113 said:

@KnightRise said:

Their running speed is quick but their hand to hand speed doesn't look that impressive compared to Spider-Man's agility and spider sense. He should be able to take it because he can dodge and counter with much more force than they are putting on him.

Thats why I give him the battle

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By desmond006

I gotta give it to naruto and sasuke.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

their physicals alone are comparable but if necessary, naruto can summon gamabunta. sasukes sharingan is in part similar to spider sense so peter's not blitzing. also naruto is tenacious and unpredictable unlike most people peter's faced.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By helloman

The team wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points