• 89 results
Attrition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Attrition

No prep time, totally random encounter. They are on a completely blank field.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking

ozy ftw

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SUNMAN
castleking said:
"ozy ftw"

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TruePwnge

While I think Punisher is 10 X times the firepower of Comedian
Ozy is just too fast
It would still just be a re-play of that elevator scene

Ozy smacks up Punisher
Sneaky Ozy would put cyanide in Punisher - "Don't bite down you SOB"

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Korg

If Punisher is armed - Punisher. If he is not - Ozymandias.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ramdon encounter implies that the punisher has some weaponry on him.  Punisher takes this.  Ozy can only catch one bullet at a time.  He's human afterall.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Triumphant

Punisher ftw

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Korg

Yes, but he has that super-sweet Tim Burton armor suit on. Maybe it deflects bullets.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Tevnoba

"ozy ftw"

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DJ Diesel
Korg said:
"Yes, but he has that super-sweet Tim Burton armor suit on. Maybe it deflects bullets."
Not to the face

Valor said:
"Punisher ftw"
most def

High Revolutionary said:
"

Ramdon encounter implies that the punisher has some weaponry on him.  Punisher takes this.  Ozy can only catch one bullet at a time.  He's human afterall.

"
Yep, no need to worry about If the big pun is armed or not... it's the freakin punisher... he's armed

Korg said:
"If Punisher is armed - Punisher. If he is not - Ozymandias."

If somehoe he showed up to play with no weapons at all the nsure Ozy, otherwise Ozy is dealt with QUICK
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

Punisher wins

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg
DJ Diesel said:
"Korg said:
"Yes, but he has that super-sweet Tim Burton armor suit on. Maybe it deflects bullets."
Not to the face"
Joke.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DJ Diesel
Korg said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"Korg said:
Not to the face"
Joke.
"
agreed, rubber muscle suit is roflsauce, do it big pun shoot him in the face!
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kentaxx

I dont know jack about Watchmen, I havent seen the movie, what can Ozy do exactly?

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DJ Diesel
Kentaxx said:
"I dont know jack about Watchmen, I havent seen the movie, what can Ozy do exactly?"

Peak human, decent fighter, caught a bullet that was telegraphed, he's intelligent, plans stuff. Otherwise he has no "powers"
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Korg

He's well beyond peak human in the movie, if you ask me.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DJ Diesel
Korg said:
"He's well beyond peak human in the movie, if you ask me."
I wouldn't say so at all. those other guys were just decent fighters and he beat two of them, big deal just means a he's a better fighter. He's described as being the pinicle of human evolution to date, merely perfect genes, nothing meta or beyond just cinematography. Just because the camera speeds up and slows down at crucial moments to make it look cool doesn't change his listed power sets, which is the very definition of peak human physicallity and intellect.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By castleking

then that means ozy  has the advantage of speeding up his fighting at cruxial moment as well as slow down when he is shot.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Erik
High Revolutionary said:
"

"
How do you know he can only catch one at a time?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DJ Diesel
castleking said:
"then that means ozy  has the advantage of speeding up his fighting at cruxial moment as well as slow down when he is shot."

This is true he does have the director of 300 on his side, and advances cinematography. Punisher has a virtually unheard of director most recently, and the gigantor Ray Stevenson.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

erik said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"

"
"
Because it's Ozy.  Not Batgirl.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DJ Diesel
High Revolutionary said:
"erik said:
"

"
"
Because it's Ozy.  Not Batgirl."

and she catches one between each finger, 5 in her mouth, 10 in her butt cheeks, eats them all and injects the lead into your bloodstream with her hollow syringe like fangs leaving you to become brutally retarded from lead posioning, then she coems back every night to take her prize.... by raping you, and no matter how much you look at her and think you'd be able to enjoy it she makes sure you don't..... oh you don't.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Korg
DJ Diesel said:
"I wouldn't say so at all. those other guys were just decent fighters and he beat two of them, big deal just means a he's a better fighter. He's described as being the pinicle of human evolution to date, merely perfect genes, nothing meta or beyond just cinematography. Just because the camera speeds up and slows down at crucial moments to make it look cool doesn't change his listed power sets, which is the very definition of peak human physicallity and intellect."
You find me the best physical specimen in human history, and have him try to toss a 220+ pound man all over his apartment like that, and then through plate glass. Single kicks also sent Rorschach flying 15-20 feet. He was suped up in the movie.

erik said:
"How do you know he can only catch one at a time?"
Well, in the book, he is not even sure he can catch one until he is forced to do so. It seems very, very unlikely that he'd be able to catch any more.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DJ Diesel said:
"and she catches one between each finger, 5 in her mouth, 10 in her butt cheeks, eats them all and injects the lead into your bloodstream with her hollow syringe like fangs leaving you to become brutally retarded from lead posioning, then she coems back every night to take her prize.... by raping you, and no matter how much you look at her and think you'd be able to enjoy it she makes sure you don't..... oh you don't."
LMAO QFT!!!!!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25  Edited By Erik
Korg said:
erik said:
Well, in the book, he is not even sure he can catch one until he is forced to do so. It seems very, very unlikely that he'd be able to catch any more.
"
But the movie version he catches it with his gloved hand. This leads me to believe that he may have bullet protection armor.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DJ Diesel
Korg said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"I wouldn't say so at all. those other guys were just decent fighters and he beat two of them, big deal just means a he's a better fighter. He's described as being the pinicle of human evolution to date, merely perfect genes, nothing meta or beyond just cinematography. Just because the camera speeds up and slows down at crucial moments to make it look cool doesn't change his listed power sets, which is the very definition of peak human physicallity and intellect."
You find me the best physical specimen in human history, and have him try to toss a 220+ pound man all over his apartment like that, and then through plate glass. Single kicks also sent Rorschach flying 15-20 feet. He was suped up in the movie.

erik said:
"
You can look at that as evidence of him being more than peak human in the movie if you like the ONLY thing I see in there that is above human ability is the kicks sending grown men flying 20 feet, I agree that's overly dramatized, but as for the apartment fight. I'm 6'0 230, and I've trained martial arts and MMA, trust me there ARE people can can toss me around, and they are not the pinacle of the human race.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Korg said:
Agreed.

I love when people start using real life or personal experiences to sway opinion in a fight. Cracks me up.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DJ Diesel
Gambler said:
"Korg said:
Agreed.I love when people start using real life or personal experiences to sway opinion in a fight. Cracks me up."

So it's just hysterical that a basic understanding of physics and regular human strength makes me think that throwing a guy around that wieghs less than me is somehow beyond the scope of PEAK HUMAN. That's a side splitter I agree.

Never mind, I'm not doing this, just go ahead and tell me again that common sense and logic = me not making a point at all. I'll imply that you aren't reading what's written in front of your face, you'll imply I'm stupid somehow, I'll imply you have a reading comprehenssion disability, you'll imply I'm misrepresenting the obvious, I'll tell you that doesn't even make sense and isn't true, ask that we not be retarded, and you'll point out a spelling error as if it validates anything you've said, I'll say grats on your e-peen and ignore your posts for a while. I know real life experience is a strange and foriegn thing to you. Glad we could have this discussion.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell
DJ Diesel said:
"Gambler said:
"Korg said:
Agreed.I love when people start using real life or personal experiences to sway opinion in a fight. Cracks me up."
So it's just hysterical that a basic understanding of physics and regular human strength makes me think that throwing a guy around that wieghs less than me is somehow beyond the scope of PEAK HUMAN. That's a side splitter I agree."
LOL no no your right. Oz wasn't meta in the movie because your 6'0 230 and there are people who can throw you around. Normal humans kick people 20 feet away and catch bullets. What was I thinking. Now that I think of it, my neighbor caught a bullet with his fingers yesterday. Its not that impressive.

Edit: Awww, come on MC Farmhand don't get like that.

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler said:
" Now that I think of it, my neighbor caught a bullet with his fingers yesterday."
Your neighbour might just be responsible for the next major terrorist attack on US soil!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If the Punisher is armed..Ozy dies.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If the Punisher is armed..Ozy dies.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell
High Revolutionary said:
"Gambler said:
" Now that I think of it, my neighbor caught a bullet with his fingers yesterday."
Your neighbour might just be responsible for the next major terrorist attack on US soil!"
The original was better. Tranny Batgirl was good stuff.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler said:
"Gambler said:
Your neighbour might just be responsible for the next major terrorist attack on US soil!"
The original was better. Tranny Batgirl was good stuff."

No Caption Provided

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Korg
DJ Diesel said:
"You can look at that as evidence of him being more than peak human in the movie if you like the ONLY thing I see in there that is above human ability is the kicks sending grown men flying 20 feet, I agree that's overly dramatized, but as for the apartment fight. I'm 6'0 230, and I've trained martial arts and MMA, trust me there ARE people can can toss me around, and they are not the pinacle of the human race."
How many times can they lift you over their head and toss you 10 feet? Can they also move offensively with lightning-quick reflexes after doing this multiple times? Can they punch through concrete without even busting a knuckle? Maybe you need to see some of the scenes from the movie again, because no human has that level of strength, speed, and endurance.
Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Detective

Punisher kicks Ozy's ass

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Espada

I love how the Ozy threads have come out of the wood-works since the movie came out xD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"If the Punisher is armed..Ozy dies."

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kataklysmo

Punisher can only win if he has his weapons with him,
Then again, Ozy has his armor with him, except to the face.
Ozy wins in the H2H department.
Punisher in the firepower

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kataklysmo said:
"

Punisher can only win if he has his weapons with him,
Then again, Ozy has his armor with him, except to the face.
Ozy wins in the H2H department.
Punisher in the firepower

"
I hope you realize that everything you said, everyone all already knew.

All you get out of it, is one post point.  Of which you are entitled to.
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jack128875
Punisher gets destroyed by fat people, as proven below. 

Ozy curbstomp. 

No Caption Provided
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42  Edited By InnerVenom123

...... Ozy.

Unless Frank's packing a heat seeking missle launcher.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack128875: First of all, we can't call this a curbstomp, since Ozy really doesn't have any high-end feats. Losing to the Kingpin is far from a poor showing for most street-levelers. We're talking abut a guy who is able to resist Typhoid Mary's pyrokinesis, rip steel doors from their hinges and instantly recovering from getting nearly impaled (from "The Return Of The King" storyline).
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
@jack128875 said:
" Punisher gets destroyed by fat people, as proven below. 

Ozy curbstomp. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
1) It's muscle, not fat. 
2) He's also beaten Captain America, Daredevil, and Punisher.
hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hulkbuster94

people do forget the feats of movie frank castle while on the board walk he takes about 3-4 gun shots then he gets kicked in the face then he gets blown up now agains't the russian he gets mauled and pulls a win while ozy never had any competition while a good fighter he beat on two very low tier fighters one fluent in amatuer boxing and the other well past his prime he can't even get a boner while punisher beats people who prove a competition.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dondave

Ozymandias ftw

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic punisher stomps movie and comic version of ozy while ozy stomps movie punisher i mean comic punisher fights competent fighters while ozy fights undertrained middle aged men he also was beaten by younger comedian which ozy still knew martial arts while punisher takes on wolverine daredevil cap and such maybe gets beaten sometimes but they are more skilled punisher used military martial arts and knows how to handle himself but a superb marksman.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Xaa

Ozy easy

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers