Ozymandias VS The Dark Knight & Nite Owl II & Bane (movie)

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

who would win?

Batman (Nolan's Version)

&

Bane (Nolan's Version)

&

Nite Owl II (Watchmen Movie)

Against

Ozymandias (Watchmen Movie)

Don't forget ozy is 10 times as fast and 10 times as strong as a normal human being

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

Against the three of them combined? Ozy would lose. He would beat any of them individually with no doubt though, I'm also tempted to say he'd beat any two of them together. But the three of them? Naaah...

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: its an assumption of mine considering he could catch a bullet and kick a man 10 meters into the air

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: consider The Dark Knight and Rorshach even? in power i mean, he deflected both of them with zero effort in the movie and even got to talk smack , the major card here is probably bane since he can take some punishment , don't forget ozy kicked rorshach 10 meters into the air with a kick to the face . considering he floors one of them , they take time to regain momentum and get up fighting again in the movie they fighted against ozy for 4 minutes and they spent 3 of them on the floor

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against the three of them combined? Ozy would lose. He would beat any of them individually with no doubt though, I'm also tempted to say he'd beat any two of them together. But the three of them? Naaah...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: consider The Dark Knight and Rorshach even? in power i mean, he deflected both of them with zero effort in the movie and even got to talk smack , the major card here is probably bane since he can take some punishment , don't forget ozy kicked rorshach 10 meters into the air with a kick to the face . considering he floors one of them , they take time to regain momentum and get up fighting again in the movie they fighted against ozy for 4 minutes and they spent 3 of them on the floor

Nolan's Batman is > Rorschach, and Bane as well. So together they're >>Rorschach. Plus, Nite Owl II, I don't think Ozy could do it. Especially if Batman's allowed his weapons and gadgets.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's basically what I was thinking. Well said.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AmazingAngel

Nite Owl II is the only guy on this team Ozy could really beat, I can see the other going half and half, remember Bruce has league of shadows training and Bane punches through walls. Together Ozy loses, he could give them a fight but he still loses.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'm going against the majority here. I think Ozy wins this. Is this straight h2h? Do Bats/Bane/Owl get any weapons or gear?

IIRC Ozy had great reaction time/combat speed in the Watchman movie. More than anything displayed by his opponents here

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@shazam117: Reaction time isn't everything. His was absolutely superhuman (catching a bullet point blank), but he'd get overwhelmed.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: @shazam117: Reaction time isn't everything you're right about that, but here me out on this one, say they all go up to him and iam talking strictly H2H , so they come up to him he just kicks one of them in the face that guy whoever he is either bane batman or nite owl will take a while to get up, remember in the movie? even nite owl took some time to recover after each blitz ozy lashed out on him, let alone batman so the only fighter who can actually take those hits would probably be bane, i think that even if ozy is a bit overwhelmed he might connect some punches to one or two of them dropping them on the floor to give him enough time to focus on the other opponents, in the fight against Nite owl and Rorshcach he was holding back big time, so think what he might do under pressure or while aggravated , this is a close call but i still think Ozy might take the majority here since he did show amazing fighting skills, if the guy can catch a bullet with focus then he can dodge some attack with most excellency

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy wins this. He took out Rorschach and Nite Owl II without even breaking a sweat. Ozy is a beast.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy is superhuman in the movie. If it's straight hand to hand, he stomps. Ozy was blocking attacks without even looking at the attack he was blocking. he's quicker, stronger and faster than everyone here...If gadgets are allowed, then I think the team can take it.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@30krobert: Good points. It's been a while since I've seen Watchmen in it's entirety, I think in the final battle Ozy even dodged an attacked he didn't even see coming from behind from Night Owl. He almost had extra sense in battle. He solo'd Ror, Owl and Silk at the same time. It wasn't until Manhattan showed up that he was in trouble.

Batman was impressive as was Bane, but neither displayed the speed + reaction time + skill that Ozy showed. And Night Owl just got worked over by Ozy in his attempts to go at him. They only chance team has imo is if they're allowed weapons/gadgets, but even then it probably would'nt be an easy win

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I'm not sure.. With these three people on the team, they could actually pull it off. But if he keeps flooring nite owl and plays it smart (see what I did there?) He should take this.

And if they are using gadgets, wouldn't he get to use that disintegrator thingy he used on doc M? or city bombs? He has four of them, the team has one..

Killer_Judge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killer_Judge_

Ozy.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy FTW

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cpt_nice

He can take anyone on team with ease, including Bane, and even every possible duo. But the three of them together?

Team with very high difficulty. Ozy will make them work for it. I think Batsy might actually die.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Black_Of_Shadow

Probably Ozy. He is too fast, strong, skilled and durable.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy with very little effort

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy with med-high difficulty

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Ozy's speed advantage will be too much for the team to get a majority, he blocked or dodged every attack against him in the movie and neither Batman nor Bane are that fast so getting a punch in is going to be difficult.

Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either you discard Ozy's bullet feats as crazy outliers (which they kinda are, especially in the comic) or all three of them are dead before the first body hits the floor. He wasn't even taking Nite Owl or Rorschach seriously or trying to kill them and they still had no chance.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy take this in my opinion with ease. He is the smartest man on earth in Watchman. He doesn't get tagged once in the film in any fight scene.

His speed kills (catching a blade thrown at him by comedian, plus bullet scene) with the added strength (1 kick to the face sent Rorschach flying).

His fighting ability was just too good for them all, he negated all the fighters abilities making them look inadequate.

To be honest as well did he ever look like he was trying in the fights, he just went through the motions until his experiment was complete. if you ever added him blood lusted he tear through them with ease.