Ozymandias (Movie) Vs Batfleck vs Composite movie and MCU Daredevil

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All start 20 meters apart from each other. All standard equipment. On the street with multiple ally ways and two light post on both sides on the street with apartment buildings. All start on the ground.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Daredevil gets taken out pretty quickly. He is great with extraordinary damage soak, but he isn't as physically capable as the other two and is lacking in the gear department. I back Ozy beating Bruce pure h2h, but with equipment is another story. I am backing Bruce.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt gets taken out first. Bruce should come out on top. He was using his gear pretty effectively in the fight.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theawesomeflashsandiego32: You should replace MCU Daredevil with Movie Daredevil or even a composite Live Action version since MCU DD is going down first. As it is I think Ozy could win by getting around Bruce's gear but I'm not entirely sure. Could someone remind me what gear Batman is packing?

Dragonflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias could take out both of them at once...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45: OK, will do!! Thank you for the suggestion.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce solos in a brutal fight, because of his gear. Matt dies in the process probably unless he stays out of Ozy's reach

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Bruce solos in a brutal fight, because of his gear. Matt dies in the process probably unless he stays out of Ozy's reach

If this was just MCU Daredevil, I would have agreed with you, but since this is the composite version, he can definitely go toe to toe with either combatant here. He doesn't need to play keep away.

Bruce still wins this, so we are in agreement there.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cpt_nice

@brucerogers: Oh right, I just saw MCU.

Darefleck is pretty good on himself and with the Netflix version added feats, he would give Ozy a good fight. This is definitely not a fight Ozy can win, together the duo wins this with medium-high difficulty.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brucerogers

@cpt_nice said:

@brucerogers: Oh right, I just saw MCU.

Darefleck is pretty good on himself and with the Netflix version added feats, he would give Ozy a good fight. This is definitely not a fight Ozy can win, together the duo wins this with medium-high difficulty.

Agreed, but Bruce and Matt aren't on the same team. This is basically a free for all, every man for himself kinda fight.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the changed OP this is more even. Ozy is the strongest here though the other aren't too far behind, Batman is probably the most durable due to the suit and is packing the most gear, and Composite DD is possibly the fastest one and has the best pain tolerance.

I might go with Composite DD in this match. He has the best avoidance and while he doesn't hit as hard as Ozy he good enough to wear down the others. MCU Daredevil's suit gives him better protection probably nearly as good as Batman's (the new helmet alone was stated to be pretty close to indestructible). And he could ricochet his batons of the walls to damage the others in an unexpected place while he faces someone head on. The billy club could be used as a mean to incap either opponent since it's steel composite fiber cable was stated by Melvin Potter to be "damn near indestructible".

Essentially Movie Daredevil has the physicals to keep up with the others while MCU Daredevil has the skills, suit and weaponry to compliment said physicals. Mix them together into one composite Daredevil and he stand a good chance to win this IMO.