• 120 results
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Achilles.

THIS IS JUST A REGULAR, ALL OUT BATTLE BETWEEN TWO POWERFUL GUYS OK
HAVE FUN

No Caption Provided
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Chesapeake

Beta Ray Bill will destroy Orion any day of the week !!

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
"Beta Ray Bill will destroy Orion any day of the week !! "

I wish that were true, but no... 
Orion takes this one. 9/10
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Orion should be able to defeat Jackass Face
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

I wish that were true, but no... Orion takes this one. 9/10 "
You forgot just a little thing .....  Orion has one weakness which is a substance called Radion. Beta Ray Bill no weakness. I do not see that 9 of 10.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

You forgot just a little thing .....  Orion has one weakness which is a substance called Radion. Beta Ray Bill no weakness. I do not see that 9 of 10. "
how will Beta Ray Bill expose a weakness of Orion he knows nothing about ?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demifiend

been done,  
orion takes this

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MrDirector786

Orion easily. Also, Bill knows nothing about Orion's weakness to Radion. Having weaknesses doesn't necessarily mean that they will lose, especially if the other character has no way of knowing about it.

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MrRagePants
@Chesapeake said:
You forgot just a little thing .....  Orion has one weakness which is a substance called Radion. Beta Ray Bill no weakness. I do not see that 9 of 10. "
You forgot just a little thing... Orion looks human, BRB has a horse for a face. I do see that as 9/10. </end joke>

I slightly doubt BRB would use Orion's weakness against him, he's fights with honor and will not do such underhanded approach. Unless he's taking a beating - which means Orion's winning - then BRB will use that weakness.

In a straight up fight, I see Orion winning most of it. There's been a thread about Orion VS Thor and they seem pretty even (from decent debaters POV), so no way BRB is going to win this easy.
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chesapeake
@King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

how will Beta Ray Bill expose a weakness of Orion he knows nothing about ? "
Beta Ray Bill was chosen as the best gladiator on the entire planet and race. Even if he does not use his weakness he still will take him in a hand to hand combat. 
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chesapeake
@MrDirector786 said:
" Orion easily. Also, Bill knows nothing about Orion's weakness to Radion. Having weaknesses doesn't necessarily mean that they will lose, especially if the other character has no way of knowing about it. "
As long as anyone has a weakness people will be able to find about it. Then it's to easy to use to defeat you.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrRagePants
@Chesapeake said:
Beta Ray Bill was chosen as the best gladiator on the entire planet and race. Even if he does not use his weakness he still will take him in a hand to hand combat.  "
Orion's the Dog of War, fiercest combatant of his race which matches BRB being the best gladiator.

@Chesapeake said:
As long as anyone has a weakness people will be able to find about it. Then it's to easy to use to defeat you. "
How will BRB find it? I mean, if you meet a guy on the street and he's going to beat you to a pulp. How do you do that? Please explain, as far as I know BRB doesn't have cosmic awareness.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" Orion easily. Also, Bill knows nothing about Orion's weakness to Radion. Having weaknesses doesn't necessarily mean that they will lose, especially if the other character has no way of knowing about it. "
As long as anyone has a weakness people will be able to find about it. Then it's to easy to use to defeat you. "

Yeah, at least give a valid debate. Beta Ray Bill, in the midst of battle, will have no time to discover Orions weakness, sicne that's 
not BRB's style of fighting. He would be too caught up in Battle. He's a Warrior, not a strategist. If it were someone like Batman or Cap, okay, MAYBE, but not Beta Ray.  
And it has been stated that Beta Ray fights with honor. He doesn't look for easy ways to defeat someone. He tries 
to defeat them with the best of his skills and abilities.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrDirector786
@Chesapeake said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
That makes no sense. HOW will he find out about Orion's weakness? And even if he did find out about it, it does NOT guarantee a victory. Superman survived a nuke when he was being weakened by his weakness kryptonite. He's also done other impressive things with kryptonite around. Having someone's weakness doesn't necessarily mean that you will automatically beat them.
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @MrDirector786 said:
Yeah, at least give a valid debate. Beta Ray Bill, in the midst of battle, will have no time to discover Orions weakness, sicne that's not BRB's style of fighting. He would be too caught up in Battle. He's a Warrior, not a strategist. If it were someone like Batman or Cap, okay, MAYBE, but not Beta Ray.  And it has been stated that Beta Ray fights with honor. He doesn't look for easy ways to defeat someone. He tries to defeat them with the best of his skills and abilities. "

Beta Bill Ray is famous for being transported to a specific place for battle like when he clashed with Thor. So I can see the same situation happening here where he is able to get transported to a precise place to get the Radion. He is not strategist but you do not need to be to use something that can hurt you.

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chesapeake
@MrRagePants:  See my post bellow
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @MrDirector786 said:
Yeah, at least give a valid debate. Beta Ray Bill, in the midst of battle, will have no time to discover Orions weakness, sicne that's not BRB's style of fighting. He would be too caught up in Battle. He's a Warrior, not a strategist. If it were someone like Batman or Cap, okay, MAYBE, but not Beta Ray.  And it has been stated that Beta Ray fights with honor. He doesn't look for easy ways to defeat someone. He tries to defeat them with the best of his skills and abilities. "

Beta Bill Ray is famous for being transported to a specific place for battle like when he clashed with Thor. So I can see the same situation happening here where he is able to get transported to a precise place to get the Radion. He is not strategist but you do not need to be to use something that can hurt you.

"
But those are NOT the stipulations of this battle. The OP doesn't specify Beta Ray Bill knowing about Orions weakness.  
All it basically says (In the Title) is Beta Ray Bill vs. Orion, meaning just a straight ahead fight. Beta Ray Bill CANNOT 
be transported to a place where he can get Radion. He has to fight Orion. Even if he was trasported to a place where he 
can get Radion, how the hell will he know Orion is weak agaist it.  

You're making no sense.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By drkhwk2001

No Caption Provided

Shannon Sharpe loses.
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight:  It does not say he did not know anything about him either.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight:  It does not say he did not know anything about him either. "

Doesn't matter. It wasn't specified. All that was specified was a battle. No formal knowledge of eachother. 
Beta Ray loses this one. 

You're a fanboy or just plain crazy if you think otherwise. 
Probably just a fanboy...
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrRagePants
@Chesapeake:  
  • I see your point of having a weakness can be a disadvantage, but it doesn't mean you automatically lose. An example, aside from Superman, is Sodam Yat VS SBP, location was Earth full of lead. Sodam continued fighting until he was beyond his threshold of resisting the poison.
  • The OP didn't state the location, therefore it's just a straight up fight between the two. The way I see it it's going to be like 1) Random encounter 2) Engaged in combat. What's the point of transport? Is it in BRB's power set? If BRB can transport, how would he know Radion (going in circle now)?
  • I know Orion can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Darkseid for extended period of time. I can see Thor doing the same, but I don't see normal BRB capable of that.

EDIT 1: OP needs to state rules, location, gears and other stuff.
EDIT 2: Removed OF Thor, to make a somewhat even comparison with BRB.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrDirector786
The OP doesn't state anything. There needs to be rules established to make this a more clear battle. If it's just a regular battle, Orion would win because he's much stronger, has good fighting skills, and has the power of the astro-force.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @Chesapeake:  
  • I see your point of having a weakness can be a disadvantage, but it doesn't mean you automatically lose. An example, aside from Superman, is Sodam Yat VS SBP, location was Earth full of lead. Sodam continued fighting until he was beyond his threshold of resisting the poison.
  • The OP didn't state the location, therefore it's just a straight up fight between the two. The way I see it it's going to be like 1) Random encounter 2) Engaged in combat. What's the point of transport? Is it in BRB's power set? If BRB can transport, how would he know Radion (going in circle now)?
  • I know Orion can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Darkseid for extended period of time. I can see OF Thor doing the same, but I don't see normal BRB capable of that.
"

Thank you! The reinforcements have arrived! 
She was just going in circles with the whole weakness thing.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By kheranlord12

I see this going down has a bloody battle i can see this fight going on for week but Orion skills will give him the advantage.

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake:  

• I know Orion can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Darkseid for extended period of time. I can see OF Thor doing the same, but I don't see normal BRB capable of that.
"
Thank you! The reinforcements have arrived! She was just going in circles with the whole weakness thing. "

I understand your point but I also I could say that  Beta Ray Bill could use all the power of the Stormbreaker which is his preference weapon and he has with him all the time. This weapon gives him the power of energy sensing, portal creation, flight, and force projection to defeat Orion. This is a basic element that he brings to the table every time he fights so you can not say he just forget about it or Odin did not let him bring it to a fight.

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chesapeake
@MrDirector786:  see post above
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrRagePants
@Chesapeake said:

I understand your point but I also I could say that  Beta Ray Bill could use all the power of the Stormbreaker which is his preference weapon and he has with him all the time. This weapon gives him the power of energy sensing, portal creation, flight, and force projection to defeat Orion. This is a basic element that he brings to the table every time he fights so you can not say he just forget about it or Odin did not let him bring it to a fight.

"
Orion has motherbox, astro force and his harness. To me, that's pretty even - or more - matchup against Strombreaker.
xdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xdm

Orion...darkseid's son...

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight:  It does not say he did not know anything about him either. "
That's pretty much assumed, dude.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Chesapeake said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

Beta Ray Bill was chosen as the best gladiator on the entire planet and race. Even if he does not use his weakness he still will take him in a hand to hand combat.  "
Orion is a great fighter too though... and Orion has beaten Superman level foes before... I dont see how Bill can beat Orion
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @Chesapeake said:

"
Orion has motherbox, astro force and his harness. To me, that's pretty even - or more - matchup against Strombreaker. "

lol, Good luck explaining that one to her. =P 
Guarenteed, she'll be back telling why those weapons won't be enough for Beta Ray Bill.
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Chesapeake
@King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

Orion is a great fighter too though... and Orion has beaten Superman level foes before... I dont see how Bill can beat Orion "
I could say the same thing.  Beta Ray Bill has defeated great heroes such as Thor and faced Hulk which are as powerful as superman. I do not think that Orion is more powerful than Hulk.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kheranlord12
@Chesapeake said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

Orion is a great fighter too though... and Orion has beaten Superman level foes before... I dont see how Bill can beat Orion "
I could say the same thing.  Beta Ray Bill has defeated great heroes such as Thor and faced Hulk which are as powerful as superman. I do not think that Orion is more powerful than Hulk. "
Orion is more powerful then the Hulk. He in Superman strength class. But then again the Hulk can amp via rage but on a Orion is stronger. Orion fighting skills will give him the victory.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

I could say the same thing.  Beta Ray Bill has defeated great heroes such as Thor and faced Hulk which are as powerful as superman. I do not think that Orion is more powerful than Hulk. "

Thor and Hulk are NOT as powerful as Superman....
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight said:
" @Chesapeake said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

Thor and Hulk are NOT as powerful as Superman.... "
Go and check the power rankings at comic vine.
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By Backflip

Power Ranking isn't valid. Noh-Varr comes in at second, yet The Spectre is lower than him? Why? Fanboys.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Oh you guys...

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrRagePants

I think when Chesapeake said powerful, he meant physical force or strength, I would say Hulk could be as strong as Orion because of rage, OF Thor would be so too.

I stated a better feat for Orion that I doubt BRB can do. Duking it out with Darkseid.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@drkhwk2001 said:
"
No Caption Provided
Shannon Sharpe loses. "
damn right  !
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chesapeake
@Backflip said:
" Power Ranking isn't valid. Noh-Varr comes in at second, yet The Spectre is lower than him? Why? Fanboys. "
You are right. The power rankings do not apply but just as a reference : Superman #51, Hulk #23 and Thor #6
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467

A few things. 
1. To those of you veteran users, let's not be labeling Chesapeake as a fanboy. He is new, after all. Loosen up. 
2. This has already been dealt with, but just for reinforcement of the point, Beta Ray Bill knows nothing about Orion's weakness and has no access to it even if he did. 
3. Hulk is far from SuperMan's power. However, to those of you saying that Thor is far below SuperMan, you are wrong. Classic Thor is close to SuperMan's power levels. If you were referring to current Thor though, then he is decently lower. 
4. This is a good fight, but I would say Orion should probably win this due to reasons already stated. 

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @Backflip said:
" Power Ranking isn't valid. Noh-Varr comes in at second, yet The Spectre is lower than him? Why? Fanboys. "
You are right. The power rankings do not apply but just as a reference : Superman #51, Hulk #23 and Thor #6 "

Then why would you use that for your arguement?
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @Backflip said:

You are right. The power rankings do not apply but just as a reference : Superman #51, Hulk #23 and Thor #6 "
Then why would you use that for your arguement? "
Because someone said " Orion is a great fighter too though... and Orion has beaten Superman level foes before... I dont see how Bill can beat Orion " . Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @Backflip said:

Then why would you use that for your arguement? "
Because someone said " Orion is a great fighter too though... and Orion has beaten Superman level foes before... I dont see how Bill can beat Orion " . Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB. "

Okay. Makes enough sense.  
=P
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrRagePants
@Chesapeake said:
"Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB. "
Orion would defeat BRB because...
  • He is physically superior.
  • His most impressive feat is defeating Darkseid. I don't recall BRB defeating Thanos or someone resembling DS in MU.
  • His Motherbox + Harness + Astrofoce >= Stormbreaker.
  • If all else fails, he got a human face.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kheranlord12
@MrRagePants said:
" @Chesapeake said:
"Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB. "
  • His most impressive feat is defeating Darkseid. I don't recall BRB defeating Thanos or someone resembling DS in MU.
"
They physically equal but is Orion fighting skills that will give him the edge.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @Chesapeake said:
"

ROFLMFAO! XD 
WIN! 
I'm sold! 
Human Face wins!
Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake said:
"
ROFLMFAO! XD WIN! I'm sold! Human Face wins! "
It has been interesting to read your opinions but I disagree with the idea that Beta Ray Bill can not find the weakness of Orion and use it against him during the battle.

BRB would defeat Orion because...

• He is as equal physically superior.
  • His Stormbreaker. >= Motherbox + Harness + Astrofoce
  • If all else fails, he got a Horse face.

I give you that:

• He had not defeated Galactus who is a similar version of Darksaid. However, he kept him away from destroying the universe.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crmidnight
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake said:
"
It has been interesting to read your opinions but I disagree with the idea that Beta Ray Bill can not find the weakness of Orion and use it against him during the battle.

I give you that:

• He had not defeated Galactus who is a similar version of Darksaid. However, he kept him away from destroying the universe.
"

Okay, I thought I'd hold off of the fanboy label...But... 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrDirector786
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake said:
"

I give you that:

"

First of all, all Bill did with Galactus in Godhunter was destroy planets he was trying to eat in an attempt to starve him as revenge for destroying his people. Galactus at the time was also extremely weakened and Bill's plan wouldn't have worked if he wasn't so weakened at the time. If your referring to Stormbreaker: Saga of Beta Ray Bill, he cracked Galactus' armor, but many here agree that it was bad writing and he should not have been able to crack his armor open.

Second of all, he is not equal to him physically. He's about Thor's level of strength. Orion is above Superman's level of strength. And Superman is stronger than Thor. And if you want proof as to how Superman is physically superior, the greatest feat of strength Thor displayed was lifting the midgard serpent. Thor and Bill also worked together to lift Asgard. Superman on the other hand has moved the Earth with the help of Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter. He also pretty much moved the Earth on his own in Justice League of America issue 29. Moving the Earth >>> Lifting the midgard serpent or Asgard with help

Orion also has superior fighting skills and his motherbox, harness, and astroforce are more powerful than Stormbreaker.

Orion wins.