Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Labyrinth

The Combatants

Optimus Prime vs Iron Man
   Optimus Prime
  Optimus Prime

Iron Man
Iron Man

The Scenario

Megan Fox is ticked off that Sam Witwicky broke it off with her.  She's doubly ticked off that she won't be in any more blockbuster movies.

Hell hath no fury like a woman-with-a-Marilyn-Monroe-tattoo-on-her-arm scorned.

While out drinking and lamenting her lack of acclaimed movie roles, she hooks up with playboy Tony Stark. 

A few roofies later, she's at Stark's Tower. Or is it on Stark's Tower? Giggity giggity.  You get the point. She gets knocked up! Score!

Sam Witwicky, hearing about Stark's exploit (and, realizing that in one night, Tony got farther with her than he did in two movies), recruits his ole pal Optimus Prime to scare some sense into the billionaire.

Stark hears that a big rig is heading his way... 

Let the battle begin!

The Rules

• Both characters are their movie versions. Specifically, you may assume that Optimus Prime is from Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen while Iron Man is from Iron Man 2.
  • The battle begins in a crowded city, but may naturally move to a different location.
  • Morals are on. Neither character will allow innocent civilians to be harmed.
  • No BFR. Victory is by KO or incapacitation only. Neither character wants to kill or destroy the other.

[Edit: Wrong movie link for Optimus Prime]
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
I don't know. I will wait to see what others say.
stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stoneo

Optimus Prime
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Dark King

how much damage will that tank missile that Tony has will it have on Prime?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Prime. He kills Stark while he is putting on his suit lol 

Actually, I think it can go either way.
ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ssstarquin

how much harm will that laser weapon of stark do to prime??? also upgraded prime or prime who cant fly?? id give the edge to tony cos he can fly... i mean all he needs to do is pull out tat spark in his chest right...oh wait no KO.. ok then pull out spark... remove primes hands nd legs and then put the spark back...

Labyrinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Labyrinth
@ssstarquin said:

how much harm will that laser weapon of stark do to prime??? also upgraded prime or prime who cant fly?? id give the edge to tony cos he can fly... i mean all he needs to do is pull out tat spark in his chest right...oh wait no KO.. ok then pull out spark... remove primes hands nd legs and then put the spark back...

I used Optimus Prime from the second movie solely for his ability to fly at the end. (You may assume that all of his other abilities are the same as they were in the first movie.)

Neither character is willing to "kill" the other, so removing the spark is not an option.
Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kudos for the funny scenario! I lol-ed quite a bit.

Iron man seems to have the edge here regarding firepower, mobility and weapon versatility. The laser beams Tony's utilized at the end of IM2 would be enough to cut Prime in half. Not to mention that this version of Prime isn't a tactical genius.
  Still, it would be funny if Optimus had an allspark fragment with him that he could apply on Tony's armor... nasty! XD

ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By ssstarquin

ya .. but its not so much as killing as incapacitating prime.. he can be bought back right???but greater agility ,more analytical , nd jarvis for support.. i think stark can just make it if he gives it his all.. and i guess it comes down to how much damage ,his strongest weapon ,tat laser will do...??

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By spystreak
@stoneo said:

Optimus Prime

fizix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fizix

Wouldn't Iron man's chest cannon potentially endanger civilians? I'll say Prime in a close back and forth fight.

kumak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kumak

Stark

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OptimusPalm

Iron man should win this. His far superior speed and firepower should overwhelm Prime, as much as i hate to say it

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Optimus Prime. He's far stronger, and might have more firepower. His tech and intelligence is superior too.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By Mercy_

And here comes the flood of Transformers-related battles.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By MrDirector786
@The Dark Huntress said:

To me, a huge TF fan, it could be a good thing. I've been trying to get more people into Transformers since I know very few people other than myself who are actually TF fans (by which I mean people who read the comics, watch all the TV shows, etc. just like me and don't just watch the movies) and nothing ever seemed to work. Maybe this will.... hopefully...
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mercy_

@MrDirector786 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

To me, a huge TF fan, it could be a good thing. I've been trying to get more people into Transformers since I know very few people other than myself who are actually TF fans (by which I mean people who read the comics, watch all the TV shows, etc. just like me and don't just watch the movies) and nothing ever seemed to work. Maybe this will.... hopefully...

Do you remember what happened when Kick Ass came out? Things like Killer Croc vs Kick Ass or Hit-Girl vs Punisher. I don't really see it being a good thing. Hopefully it will be, but in all reality, probably not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress: It's been good, so far. Just I hope their won't be a WTF thread like Storm vs Optimus Prime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

To me it's a good thing, the latest movie was awesome.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercy_

@comicdude23 said:

@The Dark Huntress: It's been good, so far. Just I hope their won't be a WTF thread like Storm vs Optimus Prime.

LMFAO. Don't give them ideas ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:

@comicdude23 said:

LMFAO. Don't give them ideas ;)

Oh dam, I hope I haven't :P.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrDirector786
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Are you also a huge TF fan like me? Do you read the comics as well? I'm just wondering because I know only like 3 people other than me on this site who read the comics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Are you also a huge TF fan like me? Do you read the comics as well? I'm just wondering because I know only like 3 people other than me on this site who read the comics.
I'm not a huge fan, but I'm a fan. I like Beast Wars, G1/The Transformers series from 84-87, and the movies. I liked the 3rd movie so much that I've gotten more into it. I might pick up some Marvel-Universe Transformers Comics.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

I'm not a huge fan, but I'm a fan. I like Beast Wars, G1/The Transformers series from 84-87, and the movies. I liked the 3rd movie so much that I've gotten more into it. I might pick up some Marvel-Universe Transformers Comics.
That's cool. The current comic series is by IDW. If you're interested, they've started collecting the IDW series in chronological order. So far 2 volumes have been released though they are pretty expensive. You can get them cheaper if you order them from Amazon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

That's cool. The current comic series is by IDW. If you're interested, they've started collecting the IDW series in chronological order. So far 2 volumes have been released though they are pretty expensive. You can get them cheaper if you order them from Amazon.
Mmmh, didn't IDW do a Prequel to the movie? I might pick them up then, the IDW Comics seem to resemble the movies a bit more, though that might have been 1 or 2 of them. But I'll check it out, along with maybe the Dreamwave version.
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Star_Lord
@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Boom, here I am.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrDirector786
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
Mmmh, didn't IDW do a Prequel to the movie? I might pick them up then, the IDW Comics seem to resemble the movies a bit more, though that might have been 1 or 2 of them. But I'll check it out, along with maybe the Dreamwave version.
Yeah, IDW makes comics which are connected with the movies as well as their own series. They're also releasing trades of Dreamwave and Marvel's comic series. The IDW collections are their main series in chronological order.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDirector786
@Star_Lord said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Boom, here I am.
Yay, another fan besides myself! Now I know like 4 people other than me who are huge fans on this site. :P
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786
I've seen Beast wars(I might need to re-watch), Beast machines(might need re-watch), robots in disguise, Armada, Energon and Cybertron. I never seen the G1 cartoon or movie. 
I've seen the bay movies 1&2, although I'm 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MrDirector786
@Death Certificate said:
@MrDirector786: I've seen Beast wars(I might need to re-watch), Beast machines(might need re-watch), robots in disguise, Armada, Energon and Cybertron. I never seen the G1 cartoon or movie. I've seen the bay movies 1&2, although I'm 
All G1 episodes are on youtube if you're interested. At least they were when I watched them all a few years ago. I haven't checked to see if they are still up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
Yeah, IDW makes comics which are connected with the movies as well as their own series. They're also releasing trades of Dreamwave and Marvel's comic series. The IDW collections are their main series in chronological order.
I think I'll start with Marvel or IDW. And then move onto other series like Dreamwave, etc.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sgtcrispy

I'll say Prime.

And just got back from seeing T3. My God was that movie terrible. It's a shame all of the Transformers live action films were crap, they had potential.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

And just got back from seeing T3. My God was that movie terrible. It's a shame all of the Transformers live action films were crap, they had potential.

T3 was the best out of the franchise. It was awesome.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sgtcrispy

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

Best out of the franchise is like saying the fastest snail. It's not a big feat. I love most Transformers stuff and wouldn't define T3 as "awesome". But eh, opinions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

Best out of the franchise is like saying the fastest snail. It's not a big feat. I love most Transformers stuff and wouldn't define T3 as "awesome". But eh, opinions.

Well what do you want it to be compared to then?
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sgtcrispy

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

A decent movie I guess. Yeah, I guess you could say It's the best Transformers movie. But they're all bad. It's just a generic summer action movie with better special effects but worse story, heart, characters and writing. Pretty much fails in every way that counts for me. Every other movie I see in the summer has good special effects, so It's not too special.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fragneto

Optimus Prime has 1 Billion years of fighting experiences, 1 Billion years of tech, 1 Billion years of wisdom/knowledge/ intelligence. 

There is no way a 40 year old man will win even if he did have a 21st century iron suit on. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

A decent movie I guess. Yeah, I guess you could say It's the best Transformers movie. But they're all bad. It's just a generic summer action movie with better special effects but worse story, heart, characters and writing. Pretty much fails in every way that counts for me. Every other movie I see in the summer has good special effects, so It's not too special.

What do you expect a Transformer movie to be? I enjoyed it because I enjoyed the cartoon before I watched the movie. Their not bad, they have good special-effects, story, action etc. It's what a Transformer movie needs, what more do you want?
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sgtcrispy

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

What do you expect a Transformer movie to be? I enjoyed it because I enjoyed the cartoon before I watched the movie. Their not bad, they have good special-effects, story, action etc. It's what a Transformer movie needs, what more do you want?

A decent movie I can enjoy. I don't want tons of bad human characters thrown in my face. I don't want bad writing. I don't want a contrived plot. I don't want horrible humor. I expect it to be good, not Michael Bay playing with explosions and robots for two and a half hours while Shia screams his lungs out with humor I'd expect to find in a Jack Black comedy.

I'm not giving it a pass just because It's Transformers and It's originally a fifteen minute toy commercial.It can still be good, and lowering my standards for a decent film just because it had good special effects.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MrDirector786
@comicdude23 said:
@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

To me, the best was the second, followed by the third, and then the first. But that's just me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

A decent movie I can enjoy. I don't want tons of bad human characters thrown in my face. I don't want bad writing. I don't want a contrived plot. I don't want horrible humor. I expect it to be good, not Michael Bay playing with explosions and robots for two and a half hours while Shia screams his lungs out with humor I'd expect to find in a Jack Black comedy.

They were the original characters, except Carly. They were needed for the plot. The plot was the strongest of the 3. And was simple. The humor was funny, and if you look closer, you will see that Micheal Bay referred to himself in the movie. Transformers without robots fighting? Wouldn't work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

To me, the best was the second, followed by the third, and then the first. But that's just me.
I liked the 2nd, I don't see why people hate it. But IMO, it's the weakest of the 3.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sgtcrispy

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

They were the original characters, except Carly. They were needed for the plot. The plot was the strongest of the 3. And was simple. The humor was funny, and if you look closer, you will see that Micheal Bay referred to himself in the movie. Transformers without robots fighting? Wouldn't work.

Not really, but okay. Original doesn't mean good, the problem was that they weren't developed, interesting or overall written well. I couldn't care less about any of them. They were needed for the plot is the problem, that's all they were needed for. They were tools to advance the plot and nothing more, not actual characters you want to learn more about or actually care for. They're just there.

How is a simple plot good? I'm not saying it should be complex, but it shouldn't be this simple and thin. There was just nothing to it, It's just "Get X and Y." The humor was funny? Humor is subjective sure, but to me this was some of the worst humor of any movie. Just one bad immature joke after another. That's nice, how does Michael Bays self-reference have anything to do with anything?

Point out where I said or even implied they shouldn't fight. They should, that's just not all they should do.

I don't see why people hate it.

Poorly written, had the worst humor of the three ( really saying something ) had a long running time like the third, awful dialog, random things happened just to move the plot ( the old robot now has the ability to teleport because plot ) , it had incredibly annoying racial stereotypical characters and it was boring among other things. It didn't even have good action, every shot was close and tight so it was hard to tell what was going in in each fight scene. Especially since every robot looks the same with the exception of Optimus and Bumblebee. I thought Megatron died twice in his first fight with Optimus, because all the Deceptions were unidentifiable blobs of grey metal. Even Bay and Shia admitted and apologized for how awful it was.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#44  Edited By Deadcool

Iron Man wins because his new weapons, also he is faster than Optimus...  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

Not really, but okay. Original doesn't mean good, the problem was that they weren't developed, interesting or overall written well. I couldn't care less about any of them. They were needed for the plot is the problem, that's all they were needed for. They were tools to advance the plot and nothing more, not actual characters you want to learn more about or actually care for. They're just there.

How is a simple plot good? I'm not saying it should be complex, but it shouldn't be this simple and thin. There was just nothing to it, It's just "Get X and Y." The humor was funny? Humor is subjective sure, but to me this was some of the worst humor of any movie. Just one bad immature joke after another. That's nice, how does Michael Bays self-reference have anything to do with anything?

Point out where I said or even implied they shouldn't fight. They should, that's just not all they should do.

The reason I like Transformers is because of the Transformers, the reason I want to read a Transformers Comic or watch the cartoon is because I want to see the Transformers, not the humans. The main human characters don't need to be developed IMO, it's the Transformers that need to developed, and they were. The human characters did not need to be developed, but they were developed enough, because if they were developed too much we'd see less Transformers. And they were just there. Sentinel Prime is alive, he gets the pillars and wants to get Cybertron onto Earth. Have you heard the saying KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid (I'm not calling you stupid, lol), but the plot couldn't be too complex. The humor was just there, you shouldn't expect Eddie Murphy style humor, it was just there. Had a nice tone on the movie. Just saying Bay referring to himself is smart. That's all. 

That's not all they did. There was a plot, interesting Transformers, etc.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrDirector786
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

I liked the 2nd, I don't see why people hate it. But IMO, it's the weakest of the 3.
Same. I remember on this Transformers forum site which I visit, some guy actually made a thread talking about how he watched the film multiple times and made mental notes of every little detail and doesn't understand at all how people hate it so much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool: Optimus is stronger, had better weapons, smarter, better tech, more experienced. Not afraid to kill, though he might hold back since Stark is human. In fact he will. 

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I don't see why people hate it.

Poorly written, had the worst humor of the three ( really saying something ) had a long running time like the third, awful dialog, random things happened just to move the plot ( the old robot now has the ability to teleport because plot ) , it had incredibly annoying racial stereotypical characters and it was boring among other things. It didn't even have good action, every shot was close and tight so it was hard to tell what was going in in each fight scene. Especially since every robot looks the same with the exception of Optimus and Bumblebee. I thought Megatron died twice in his first fight with Optimus, because all the Deceptions were unidentifiable blobs of grey metal. Even Bay and Shia admitted and apologized for how awful it was.

Well written. Had a good villain, he was also interesting. The humor was there for the tone of the movie, there was a-lot more than the humor. It really didn't bother me. Dialog was fine, name one bad line. Random things happened to change the tone and pace of the movie, make it more exciting. How were there racial-stereotypes? The action was very strong, probably the strongest of the 3. And the last fight scene was amazing. Every robot does not look the same. How can you not know who is who? It was the weakest of the 3 though, just not that bad. Enjoyable.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sgtcrispy

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

The reason I like Transformers is because of the Transformers, the reason I want to read a Transformers Comic or watch the cartoon is because I want to see the Transformers, not the humans. The main human characters don't need to be developed IMO, it's the Transformers that need to developed, and they were. The human characters did not need to be developed, but they were developed enough, because if they were developed too much we'd see less Transformers. And they were just there. Sentinel Prime is alive, he gets the pillars and wants to get Cybertron onto Earth. Have you heard the saying KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid (I'm not calling you stupid, lol), but the plot couldn't be too complex. The humor was just there, you shouldn't expect Eddie Murphy style humor, it was just there. Had a nice tone on the movie. Just saying Bay referring to himself is smart. That's all. That's not all they did. There was a plot, interesting Transformers, etc.

I'm talking about the Transformers characters being developed. They weren't developed. Can you really tell me anything about Bumblebee other than he's loyal and he can't talk? Other than generic things like "nice and cares about Sam ect." They didn't even need the human characters but maybe two.

I agree it shouldn't be too complex, but it shouldn't be too simple and stupid either. I think there should've been a middle ground and not a high end of either spectrum. I don't think the humor should've been there, it was cringe-worthy. If they were going to put it there at least make it funny and not cringe-worthy.

I don't really see how that's smart. It's not difficult to make a reference to yourself in a movie. It's a wink moment, but I don't see how It's really smart or that funny. It was entertaining, but that's it.

I don't see how any Transformers characters were interesting or had interesting traits about them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

Same. I remember on this Transformers forum site which I visit, some guy actually made a thread talking about how he watched the film multiple times and made mental notes of every little detail and doesn't understand at all how people hate it so much.
Yep. I think that people who watched the 2nd movie all went in expecting to compare it to the first one. I enjoyed it, had cool action, tone, plot. It's extremely underrated. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Sgtcrispy said:

I'll say Prime.

The reason I like Transformers is because of the Transformers, the reason I want to read a Transformers Comic or watch the cartoon is because I want to see the Transformers, not the humans. The main human characters don't need to be developed IMO, it's the Transformers that need to developed, and they were. The human characters did not need to be developed, but they were developed enough, because if they were developed too much we'd see less Transformers. And they were just there. Sentinel Prime is alive, he gets the pillars and wants to get Cybertron onto Earth. Have you heard the saying KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid (I'm not calling you stupid, lol), but the plot couldn't be too complex. The humor was just there, you shouldn't expect Eddie Murphy style humor, it was just there. Had a nice tone on the movie. Just saying Bay referring to himself is smart. That's all. That's not all they did. There was a plot, interesting Transformers, etc.

I'm talking about the Transformers characters being developed. They weren't developed. Can you really tell me anything about Bumblebee other than he's loyal and he can't talk? Other than generic things like "nice and cares about Sam ect." They didn't even need the human characters but maybe two.

I agree it shouldn't be too complex, but it shouldn't be too simple and stupid either. I think there should've been a middle ground and not a high end of either spectrum. I don't think the humor should've been there, it was cringe-worthy. If they were going to put it there at least make it funny and not cringe-worthy.

I don't really see how that's smart. It's not difficult to make a reference to yourself in a movie. It's a wink moment, but I don't see how It's really smart or that funny. It was entertaining, but that's it.

I don't see how any Transformers characters were interesting or had interesting traits about them.

That the Transformers have moved on from Sam, Optimus and Sentinel's friendship, well, ex-friendship. The humans strengthened the plot. The plot was the strongest out of the 3, but the plot was also interesting, I wanted to know about the pillars, it wasn't stupid. Nothings stupid in a film with giant-robots, so don't expect a realistic plot. I enjoyed the humor, it came in at the right moments in the film. It helped the character depth a bit. I liked to hear about the Transformers before they came to Earth.