VS

Ultimate Destroyer Garou
Ultimate Destroyer Garou

Rules:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Both at their final forms

W..Wow. Is that from Yusuke? When is it coming out? That looks so boss.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Detrolord

@princearagorn1 said:

It already comes out in the Original One-Punch Man you'll see him in the next chapter of One-Punch Man

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by feats Boros. But we need to wait untill redraw, since well, Yusuke Murata have "freedom" now, so the fight will be epic.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Garou has more impressive feats, he lasted longer against Saitama imo and practically stomped out all the other heroes at the same time.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Garou has more impressive feats, he lasted longer against Saitama imo and practically stomped out all the other heroes at the same time.

That's what I think too but Saitama at that time was not trying to kill Garou but trying to make him pay for a meal

While I think Garou's martial arts also help him against saitama in their fight which he has advantage against Boros while think Boros has more destructive capability

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

he lasted longer against Saitama

Because he is a human. Saitama had no intentions to kill him. He even called him cute. His entire fight against Saitama is just another game for Saitama.

While on the other hand Boros is a monster, Saitama went for the kill right away. He had no intention to letting him live and yet it was Boros who get the highest praise from Saitama, when Saitama admitted that Boros is strong.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is like Doomsday you can stomp him all you want, but eventually he will evolve and become stronger than you.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Redzkz

@d3athstroke:

Garou is like Doomsday you can stomp him all you want, but eventually he will evolve and become stronger than you.

Even sending him into space didn't help, he came back stronger:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still I doubt that he can survive Boros roar cannon.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou should have the speed to win but should Borus use his life wiper & think that'll be game.

Avatar image for thatislikeyouropinionman
Thatislikeyouropinionman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Garou wins this just because of his superior technique. Boros might be stronger and faster but after one or two punches Garou would be able to dodge Boros' attacks and grind him down.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Redzkz

@princearagorn1:

This is how human Garou looks like in redraw:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SightlessReality

Translated version for those interested

No Caption Provided

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou, much better feats, plus extremely good regen and adaption/evolution powers.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Boros wins

112lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 112lion

@skit: no he doesn't; the most he's survived is having his rib cage crushed but Boros literally was torn to pieces and regenerated almost instantly Boros stomps

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@112lion: Don't really understand you calling out my nearly 3 month old post, but what ever. Anyways Boros went pages without even regrowing his his arm, Garou took worse and regenerated even quicker

1-Everything around the general vicinity of Saitama's fist went splat, including organs leading to Garou vomiting blood.

2- Gets his arm blown off, regrows it two panels later

3,4-I know at this point it was supposed to be more of a shell, but its still a hole in his head.

112lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 112lion

@skit: Umm dude that's nothing compared remember when saitama made boross' body explode and 1 page after that he regenerated; those garou feats are nothing compared :/

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by feats from both ONE and Murata re-draw (Boros having feats from both and Garou having feats from only the original), Boros was proven to be a powerhouse. Garou... not so much.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Skit
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@112lion: When was Boros blown up?

Consecutive normal punches..

112lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @112lion:

Huh...Welp that's completely new to me, I don't remember that at all. That makes me wonder why he took so long to regen his arm.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ostarion

I've had this debate before in the comments section on Batoto, and the translator of Nerieru-Scans came in with a quote from ONE

"Garou vs Boros, who would win, you ask? Before (pre-monster Garou), it was quite obvious Boros was ways above him. But now that Garou has basically become the perfect monster, it is hard to tell who would win, it would've been one hell of a battle. I do believe that Garou is stronger in close combat, where he would simply dodge all punches and kicks"

nefracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nefracture

I have to say that Garou far surpasses Boros in durability and after escaping the S-class heroes after being defeated by Saitama, I only expect him to grow stronger in later chapters.

So far he is the only being in the entire series that could survive a hit from Saitama without relying on something like regeneration like Boros. And he came out kind of okay. Boros was completely obliterated after taking a punch from Saitama and only survived because of his regeneration ability. While Garuo on the other hand when unable to dodge was able to tank a few hits.

No Caption Provided

It kind of puts into perspective slightly the strength that Saitama may possess as we finally see someone that isn't obliterated after a single greatly held back punch.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kbm

Hard to say, Saitama wasn't trying in either fight (less so with Garou) but I don't think Garou would survive the Planet Buster Rawr Cannon.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wins.

nefracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm: Still, Saitama clearly had a lot more fun while fighting Garou. If that was because of his durability or not I don't know, but the fact that he made Saitama have some fun is something that in my mind clearly puts him above Boros

King_of_all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Lord Boros is a planet buster so yeah, he wins.

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where can i read saitama vs garou battle manga, please folks tell me, cant find it

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zzagirl

where can i read saitama vs garou battle manga, please folks tell me, cant find it

You can find ONE's version on all the manga translation sites. Try searching for it in mangahere and mangaeden.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou would win. His "base" stats are higher and his skill and durability far exceed what Boros had shown. His meteoric burst would probably be unanswerable, but Garou can endure it and is too smart to let the PBRC go off. Up close, Boros has no answer without heavilly straining himself.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Garou. He adapts better than Boros .

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tornado loli stomps them both. :0

In this instance, I think Garou could win, he can move at the speed of light, and he could OHKO the golden sperm. This is depending on how much faith you put in Boros' planet busting attack if he could have destroyed the entire planet with that blast.

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Imo if Boros pulls it off, which I doubt Garou will let him, Boros can win. Garou simply is way too haxx with his abilities

then again Boros can just knock him to space too

And green loli Metwo forever

tgrey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's analyze their strengths and feats:

Boros: strong enough to kick Saitama from Earth to the moon, regeneration great enough to recover from being torn to pieces with great effort, casual energy attacks can destroy cities, full power energy attacks can obliterate planets, can channel energy into physical blows, fast enough to create shockwaves and sonic booms with movement (at least hypersonic), has seen countless battles across the galaxy and never even encountered a worthy opponent, his lackeys (3 of which are dragon level monsters) greatly fear him, constantly radiates enough energy to obliterate metal if his armor is broken, even more in meteor burst mode and even more when charging the planet buster, can sense how powerful opponent is, can levitate

weaknesses: full power puts great strain on his body, cannot regenerate if out of power, planet buster takes at least a few seconds to charge

Garou: strong enough to create shockwaves with punches, fast enough to defy gravity and slow his own perception of time to a standstill and create lasting afterimages (at least low relativistic ex: .1% speed of light), master of martial arts, skilled enough to read and analyze opponents perfectly, can regrow lost limbs and recover from massive internal damage, can react and adapt to opponent's strength

weaknesses: final form is not as fast or agile as smaller forms, adaptation ability cannot react to sudden huge increases in opponents power and can wear down and fail if used too much

Advantages:

Garou is faster, more skilled, greater stamina in final form, and his adaptation ability is extremely powerful.

Boros is physically stronger, has more combat experience, has long range energy attacks, levitation, better regeneration

Verdict:

Garou would be able to dodge most of Boros' attacks and adapt to his power, even meteor burst would not be fast enough to catch Garou. Garou's best attack, the God Slayer instant, could reduce Boros to pieces over and over. Boros' best attack, the planet buster, is impossible to dodge unless you leave the planet and would reduce Garou to ash. The main question: is Garou fast enough to interrupt Boros' planet buster and durable enough to get close enough to do so. My opinion: Yes, Garou's durability and regeneration would allow him to get through Boros' energy field and his speed would make the few seconds of charge time seem like minutes. Garou could use his God Slayer Instant to shred Boros before he could get the chance to fire his attack. Garou would do this because he would recognize the threat Boros poses and react accordingly, Garou is also very good at interrupting and countering attacks. The only way Boros would win is if he used his planet buster immediately and from extremely far away, which he wouldn't do because he only uses his trump cards on opponents he feels threatened by, with Garou he probably wouldn't realize this in time.

Winner: Garou

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wins.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is physically stronger but Garou is the better fighter, I could see it going either way but I'm gonna side with Boros for the win

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say Boros, but I'm not sure.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou lasted longer against Saitama, but Boros is probably stronger.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LimitlessEdge

I'm still going with Borus. He may need to use his strongest attack but it should do the trick.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even the author isn´t sure who would win

he said if boros and garou fought at full power it would be a hell of a fight so i guess it´s a tie or boros loses due to meteoric burst limit

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hizack123

@raijin6:yes meteoric burst sure give boros huge power up but have a huge weakness is a time limit.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou via powerscaling. That's all the villains are in OPM really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have close speed, Boros has slightly better strenght and regen, Garou vastly better skill. I think Boros wins slightly more fights via energy blasts since anti-human martial arts are useless against them.

Avatar image for pervertedhisoka
PervertedHisoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou via powerscaling. That's all the villains are in OPM really.

And that's how we like them.