One Piece - Aokiji vs Akainu rematch

mindleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are your thoughts on this rematch.

We know that the fight between those two monsters lasted for 10 days!!!

They were on par, but we don't know what happened in the last minutes of this fight.

Now Aokiji has something to do with Blackbeard.(allies? or has he allied up with Monkey D. Dragon and it's an diversion move)

Anyways, he probably has gotten even stronger now. So might be Akainu.

Who would win in a rematch?

mindleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mindleech

bump

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Aokiji and Blackbeard VS Akainu? Team.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They literally don't have any new showings which could be considered feats for their fighting power. And by logic and showings which already took place, akainus df is superior (if not is skills too)

Good day

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Still Akainu in another 10 day fight, we don't know if Aokiji has gotten stronger or if he has, by how much. There's also the Akainu/Bonney theory to consider which could shave off a couple of days for this fight.

This, although I have no idea how the Akainu/Bonney theory shaves time off this fight

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It most likely ends the same way as before...

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In what way is Aokiji stronger than before? If it's a 1 v 1 rematch, he loses again. Akainu spared his life last time.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@decaf_wizard: Age is a factor in One Piece which has been established a few times, if the Akainu/Bonney theory is true then Akainu is much younger and therefore more powerful and capable so he should logically win the fight faster.

This theory, what is it???????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@decaf_wizard: Age is a factor in One Piece which has been established a few times, if the Akainu/Bonney theory is true then Akainu is much younger and therefore more powerful and capable so he should logically win the fight faster.

Makes sense.

Ive never bought into that theroy, I like the Bonney/Whitebeard one makes more sense. Although I just realised you might be talking about the age difference thing

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I guess it would explain why he looks younger, but doesn't that seem a bit out of character for him? Wouldn't it go against his 'absolute justice' mentality?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I guess it would explain why he looks younger, but doesn't that seem a bit out of character for him? Wouldn't it go against his 'absolute justice' mentality?

There also happens to be a convincing theroy that Bonney is Akainu's daughter and Ace's half sister

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I thought the most prevalent theory regarding Bonney's family is that her mum is Big Mom? But I guess anything could happen really considering how little we know about her.

@leo-343 I guess you could look at it that way as well.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want an Akainu vs Ace rematch. 1 v 1

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: But... Ace would get stomped again.

WHen did Ace get stomped in the first place?. They were pretty much evenly matched, the main difference being Ace had been imprisoned while Akainu was pretty much fresh

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: No... They were never evenly matched, Akainu had an elemental advantage over Ace which he himself explained.

As I said Ace had been imprisoned in Impel down for quite some time and looked like he was being beaten or something and if elemental advantage played such a huge role how did Akoji and his ice manage to last against him for 10 days? If his lava would have the advantage over Ace's fire than it would definitely have the advantage over Aokiji's ice right?. Of course this is if we take Akainu's statement as the truth since the battle with Aokiji would completely contradict this supposed elemental advantage

mindleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean they fought for 10 days.

That means their haki is pretty much on par since Akainu's df disables ice.

There might be a chance for Aokiji next tiem , if it comes. I bet they both trained a bit after that clash!