Fight is in Asgard. 5 minute prep time. Till death

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Klandicar

I think the DBZ characters would just solar system bust according to the canon.

Avatar image for kneel_before_doom
kneel before doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kneel before doom
@Klandicar said:
" I think the DBZ characters would just solar system bust according to the canon. "
Make no sense

Thor wins easy
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@kneel before doom said:
" @Klandicar said:
" I think the DBZ characters would just solar system bust according to the canon. "
Make no sense  Thor wins easy "
rofl yup
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Klandicar
@kneel before doom said:
" @Klandicar said:
Make no sense  Thor wins easy "
I know, I wouldn't understand what happened either if our solar system was suddenly busted.
Roy_Harper_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Roy_Harper_Jr

Thor very easily

Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alberic

vegeta solos

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CAPiTA

Thor stomps without Odin Force.

i love a good DBZ spite thread.

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OhTru

the power of Goku

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CAPiTA
@OhTru said:

" the power of Goku

"
LOL. Goku got owned by a rock. it's canon. no way he's taking a planet buster.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xan84
@CAPiTA said:
"@OhTru said:

" the power of Goku

"
LOL. Goku got owned by a rock. it's canon. no way he's taking a planet buster. "

Thor waves his hand Vegeta turns in a vegetable and Goku a hairball . Poor delusional Goku fans actualy think he can win this .
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BillyBonzo
@OhTru:  haha that was good and thor wouldn't get hurt by no rock like that lol thor wins 
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By kagetaicho
@CAPiTA said:

" @OhTru said:

" the power of Goku

"
LOL. Goku got owned by a rock. it's canon. no way he's taking a planet buster. "
Goku is a planet buster. And nearly all his opponents are planet busters. I dont know what you mean by "no way he's taking a planet buster." But i agree that thor wins.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JThree47693

Thor wins without odin force. With Odin Force he stomps
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FLCL1

@CAPiTA said:

"Thor stomps without Odin Force.  i love a good DBZ spite thread. "

wrong and yes they are sometime funny 

@Klandicar: 
proof?
@Xan:  
plz stop failing
@OhTru:

thats anime comedy so stop bring that up 
@JThree47693:

thor has trouble without odin force

i dont kno wat odin force thor can do but i kno he gave galactus trouble so i have no doubt he wins 

stop making these threads plz they start flames

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CAPiTA
@kagetaicho said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @OhTru said:

" the power of Goku

"
Goku is a planet buster. And nearly all his opponents are planet busters. I dont know what you mean by "no way he's taking a planet buster." But i agree that thor wins. "
getting hurt by a rock doesn't say much for his durability.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mortein

Thor wins

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 wins
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mortein
@OhTru said:

" the power of Goku

"
Do you even understand why is this a joke??
It was so obvious that goku cant be hurt that it was funny when he got hurt.
lol, you probably think master roshi cant climb a small wall
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mortein:
They use that same old thing over and over again, it is actually funny because I actually used to bother arguing with them, I pick goku to win due to his solar system busting abilities and instant transmission to dodge thor's deadly attack which is I admit very powerful.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortein
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Mortein: They use that same old thing over and over again, it is actually funny because I actually used to bother arguing with them, I pick goku to win due to his solar system busting abilities and instant transmission to dodge thor's deadly attack which is I admit very powerful. "
Odin was able to destroy galaxies. If Thor with OF can destroy just 1% of galaxy he would be destroying hundreds of thousands solar systems 
jermzhi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jermzhi

Although I think Goku has the potential to eventually become more powerful than any asgardian....He has never demonstrating any feats (Original, Z, or GT) in the whole dragon ball sauga that shows he can beat Thor or Odin. Give him a few decades to train....and make him have a far longer life span than a saiya jin....and he could do it...but as is....he cant win this.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hellos
@Mr. America said:
"Fight is in Asgard. 5 minute prep time. Till death "
You put Thor in Asguard? 

Hell he wills them out of existance, this isn't  a fight, its a slaughter.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CAPiTA

" @Mortein: They use that same old thing over and over again, it is actually funny because I actually used to bother arguing with them, I pick goku to win due to his solar system busting abilities and instant transmission to dodge thor's deadly attack which is I admit very powerful. "

uhh, Odin was busting galaxies. Thor with Odin Force has Odin's powers. even if Goku could somehow manage to bust a solar system (which he can't), he still wouldn't stand a chance. Goku takes like half an hour to power up an attack that could possibly destroy a planet. Beta Ray Bill, Thor's equal, was busting planets casually to keep Galactus from feeding. add the fact that this fight is in Asgard.

Thor stomps this without Odin Force. you DBZ fanboys are ridiculous.

@jermzhi said:

" Although I think Goku has the potential to eventually become more powerful than any asgardian....He has never demonstrating any feats (Original, Z, or GT) in the whole dragon ball sauga that shows he can beat Thor or Odin. Give him a few decades to train....and make him have a far longer life span than a saiya jin....and he could do it...but as is....he cant win this. "

no. he has no chance of surpassing a skyfather.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CAPiTA said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:

uhh, Odin was busting galaxies. Thor with Odin Force has Odin's powers. even if Goku could somehow manage to bust a solar system (which he can't), he still wouldn't stand a chance. Goku takes like half an hour to power up an attack that could possibly destroy a planet. Beta Ray Bill, Thor's equal, was busting planets casually to keep Galactus from feeding. add the fact that this fight is in Asgard.

@jermzhi said:

" Although I think Goku has the potential to eventually become more powerful than any asgardian....He has never demonstrating any feats (Original, Z, or GT) in the whole dragon ball sauga that shows he can beat Thor or Odin. Give him a few decades to train....and make him have a far longer life span than a saiya jin....and he could do it...but as is....he cant win this. "

no. he has no chance of surpassing a skyfather. "

Broly destroyed a galaxy as a ssj, I know Odin can destroy galaxies, but can he sustain his own blast, can he survive galaxy busting or even solar system busting attacks. King Vegeta destroyed 3 planets easily without powering up, kid buu could easily destroy a planet, and even in the saiyan saga vegeta and nappa could easily destroy a planet without powering up. took goku seconds to turn ssj3 against kid buu, and no doubt he improved after that fight, insant transmission would help alot. Goku wins this.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CAPiTA
" @CAPiTA said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:

@jermzhi said:

no. he has no chance of surpassing a skyfather. "
Broly destroyed a galaxy as a ssj, I know Odin can destroy galaxies, but can he sustain his own blast, can he survive galaxy busting or even solar system busting attacks. King Vegeta destroyed 3 planets easily without powering up, kid buu could easily destroy a planet, and even in the saiyan saga vegeta and nappa could easily destroy a planet without powering up. took goku seconds to turn ssj3 against kid buu, and no doubt he improved after that fight, insant transmission would help alot. Goku wins this. "
he was taking galaxy busters from Infinity. Broly isn't canon. even if he was, he'd get stomped by Odin. Thor with OdinForce would stomp anyone in DBZ canon AND noncanon with a thought, especially in Asgard. anyone who argues otherwise either doesn't know what Odin is capable of or is just some blind fanboy. probably both.

Thor stomps without Odin Force.
Roy_Harper_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Roy_Harper_Jr

Classic Thor would win with his eyes closed and his hands tied behind his back

Avatar image for anewcomicvineus
ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current goku is low multiversal aka multi universal. He negs 90 percent of the verse.