Norman Osborn in Gotham City

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

An interesting scenario: transplant Norman Osborn, with Oscorp, his money, and all his Green Goblin gear into Gotham City. Nobody knows who he is. He's frothing mad...and gunning for the Bat family. How does Bats fare?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

If your evolving thee entire Bat family, Goblin's going down, the hard way. Interesting set up though, Oscorp, Wayne Enterprises, Norman Osborn, Bruce Wayne, Green Goblin, Batman. Someone should turn this into a fan-fic.

I'm going with Batman on this. It wouldn't take him long to figure out the Goblin arrived at the same time Oscorp did. Meaning Batman would know who Green Goblin is, long before Goblin found out who Batman was.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

yeah, my money's on Batman...

hell, he'd destroy Goblin and Bruce Wayne would buy out Oscorp

M

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

I'm also going with Batman, but what a story this would be. Green Goblin in Gotham City, I wonder how he'd interact with Joker.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Green Goblin, he would figure out who Batman is and a way into the bat-cave. As soon as he does that the Goblin is going to have fun. Taking out those close to him(like alfred).

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Jesus Methos, is that you? I thought it was some anime kid :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"Green Goblin, he would figure out who Batman is and a way into the bat-cave. As soon as he does that the Goblin is going to have fun. Taking out those close to him(like alfred)."

How?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"Nobody says:
"Green Goblin, he would figure out who Batman is and a way into the bat-cave. As soon as he does that the Goblin is going to have fun. Taking out those close to him(like alfred)."
How?"
Fallow him back to the bat-cave. He did it to Spidey and Spidey had his spider-sense. Not to mention its kind of given that the Batman has to be getting money from somewhere. I think he can put rich man in gotham city and batman together.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
How?"
Fallow him back to the bat-cave. He did it to Spidey and Spidey had his spider-sense. Not to mention its kind of given that the Batman has to be getting money from somewhere. I think he can put rich man in gotham city and batman together."

You do realize that Bruce Wayne isn't the only multi millionaire in Gotham right? Not to mention, Spiderman is no Batman.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

King of Kings says:

"Jesus Methos, is that you? I thought it was some anime kid :P"

yup lol

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
How?"
Fallow him back to the bat-cave. He did it to Spidey and Spidey had his spider-sense. Not to mention its kind of given that the Batman has to be getting money from somewhere. I think he can put rich man in gotham city and batman together. "
You do realize that Bruce Wayne isn't the only multi millionaire in Gotham right? Not to mention, Spiderman is no Batman."
But he had his Spider-Sense to warn him and GG still figured it out. And as I said he could follow him back to the Bat-Cave.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
How?"
Fallow him back to the bat-cave. He did it to Spidey and Spidey had his spider-sense. Not to mention its kind of given that the Batman has to be getting money from somewhere. I think he can put rich man in gotham city and batman together. "
You do realize that Bruce Wayne isn't the only multi millionaire in Gotham right? Not to mention, Spiderman is no Batman."
But he had his Spider-Sense to warn him and GG still figured it out. And as I said he could follow him back to the Bat-Cave."

Follow him from were? He just happens to know were Batman is and follows him? Who says the first time they meet, Bats doesn't end it there and lock his ass up in Arkham. Why isn't Batman following Green Goblin? Seems a little slanted :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sling Shot says:

"King of Kings says:
"If your evolving thee entire Bat family, Goblin's going down, the hard way. "

"Evolving" or involving? Gambler's word choice is going down hard. HEh:p"

Lmao, ya got me. DAMN YOUS SS :P

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Fallow him back to the bat-cave. He did it to Spidey and Spidey had his spider-sense. Not to mention its kind of given that the Batman has to be getting money from somewhere. I think he can put rich man in gotham city and batman together."
nah... i don't see it happening... even if he did somehow work out that Batman is Bruce Wayne, when you've got the rest of the Bat family in Gotham to take care of... Batgirl, Oracle, Azreal, Nightwing... i don't think Goblin has a chance against them all M "
Goblin is smart and in the end the Bat-Family is going to over power him. But story wise I could see it being really good. He is an excellent planer and I could see him taking out those close to batman one at a time. Alfred, then maybe Tim or Oracle. I don't think any one member of the bat-family can handle Goblin alone.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"Fallow him back to the bat-cave. He did it to Spidey and Spidey had his spider-sense. Not to mention its kind of given that the Batman has to be getting money from somewhere. I think he can put rich man in gotham city and batman together."

nah... i don't see it happening...

even if he did somehow work out that Batman is Bruce Wayne, when you've got the rest of the Bat family in Gotham to take care of...

Batgirl, Oracle, Azreal, Nightwing...

i don't think Goblin has a chance against them all

M

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sling Shot

King of Kings says:

"If your evolving thee entire Bat family, Goblin's going down, the hard way. "

"Evolving" or involving? Gambler's word choice is going down hard. HEh:p

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
How?"
But he had his Spider-Sense to warn him and GG still figured it out. And as I said he could follow him back to the Bat-Cave. "
Follow him from were? He just happens to know were Batman is and follows him? Who says the first time they meet, Bats doesn't end it there and lock his ass up in Arkham. Why isn't Batman following Green Goblin? Seems a little slanted :P"
Goblin has only been locked in jail once in his entire career. You think Batman could pull it off on his first try? I see goblin staging a fake crime of some thugs robbing a place and then uses that to get batman to come out so he can follow him.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sling Shot says:

"I'm special only to you Gambly.......and Apparitiion is extremely attracted to my mind, but that is neither here nor there."

Hahahaha

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Goblin is smart and in the end the Bat-Family is going to over power him. But story wise I could see it being really good. He is an excellent planer and I could see him taking out those close to batman one at a time. Alfred, then maybe Tim or Oracle. I don't think any one member of the bat-family can handle Goblin alone."
i could see him taking down Alfred and Tim... but he's going down if he goes up against Nightwing, Azreal, Oracle or Batman... M "
You really think one of them could take Goblin alone? I don't really see it happening except for maybe Batman.
Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sling Shot

I'm special only to you Gambly.......and Apparitiion is extremely attracted to my mind, but that is neither here nor there.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"Goblin is smart and in the end the Bat-Family is going to over power him. But story wise I could see it being really good. He is an excellent planer and I could see him taking out those close to batman one at a time. Alfred, then maybe Tim or Oracle. I don't think any one member of the bat-family can handle Goblin alone."

i could see him taking down Alfred and Tim...

but he's going down if he goes up against Nightwing, Azreal, Oracle or Batman...

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"You really think one of them could take Goblin alone? I don't really see it happening except for maybe Batman."
which Goblin are we using for this battle? technology or 'supernatural'? M "
Norman, the orginal Green Goblin.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"You really think one of them could take Goblin alone? I don't really see it happening except for maybe Batman."

which Goblin are we using for this battle?

technology or 'supernatural'?

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"Norman, the orginal Green Goblin."

sorry, i'm not that up on GG... power's? weaknesses?

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
How?"
But he had his Spider-Sense to warn him and GG still figured it out. And as I said he could follow him back to the Bat-Cave. "
Follow him from were? He just happens to know were Batman is and follows him? Who says the first time they meet, Bats doesn't end it there and lock his ass up in Arkham. Why isn't Batman following Green Goblin? Seems a little slanted :P"
Goblin has only been locked in jail once in his entire career. You think Batman could pull it off on his first try? I see goblin staging a fake crime of some thugs robbing a place and then uses that to get batman to come out so he can follow him."

So your staging the fight, the way you want, is that right? Osborn has come to Gotham specifically to hunt and kill Batman? I missed that part in the beginning. So Goblin stages a robbery. How does he know what direction Batman is going to show up from? How does he even know he'll show up at all? Does the Goblin already know about Batman? And if so, how?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Norman, the orginal Green Goblin."
sorry, i'm not that up on GG... power's? weaknesses? M "
No real weaknesses except for being obessed with making Spider-Man's life hell. Powers strength and relfexes that rival Spider-Man's. A healing factor that allows him to heal from wounds that would kill an ordinary man. Better than Spider-Man's but not as good as Wolverine's. He also has gain enhanced intelligence from the goblin formula, even though he was already a genius. Most conventional bullets can't even peice his skin. He also has his goblin glider which has an arsenel of rockets and other various weapons. He also has his goblin gadgets, like the punkin bombs and other various gadgets. The pumkin bomb is the most common.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
"King of Kings says:
"Nobody says:
How?"
Goblin has only been locked in jail once in his entire career. You think Batman could pull it off on his first try? I see goblin staging a fake crime of some thugs robbing a place and then uses that to get batman to come out so he can follow him. "
So your staging the fight, the way you want, is that right? Osborn has come to Gotham **specifically** to hunt and kill Batman? I missed that part in the beginning. So Goblin stages a robbery. How does he know what direction Batman is going to show up from? How does he even know he'll show up at all? Does the Goblin already know about Batman? And if so, how?"
I am looking at it from a story point of view. As for a random battle I still see Goblin winning.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"..."

so he's strong, fast and uses technology?

Batman's gone up against people like this before, Promethius to mention one, and there have been others...

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"..."
so he's strong, fast and uses technology? Batman's gone up against people like this before, Promethius to mention one, and there have been others... M "
Green Goblin thinks on a whole other level well he mess with people. He killed Peter's first love. But before that he got her pregnet and hide the twins she had. He secertly raised them to think Peter was their father and that he dispised them and killed their mother. Then after his apparent death, he made his son, Peter's best friend, the new Goblin and even got him killed. He then was behind the creation of many if not most of Spider-Man's foes along with the whole Clone Saga. And in his entire career he has manage to stay out of jail the whole time except for once. But once he was in jail Iron Man realise he needed his brains to lead the Thunderbolts. He is a bad dude.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Nobody says:

"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
"..."
so he's strong, fast and uses technology? Batman's gone up against people like this before, Promethius to mention one, and there have been others... M "
Green Goblin thinks on a whole other level well he mess with people. He killed Peter's first love. But before that he got her pregnet and hide the twins she had. He secertly raised them to think Peter was their father and that he dispised them and killed their mother. Then after his apparent death, he made his son, Peter's best friend, the new Goblin and even got him killed. He then was behind the creation of many if not most of Spider-Man's foes along with the whole Clone Saga. And in his entire career he has manage to stay out of jail the whole time except for once. But once he was in jail Iron Man realise he needed his brains to lead the Thunderbolts. He is a bad dude. "

I know, man. Goblin is the ultimate antagonist. I'm so surprised Peter hasn't killed him. He's like the Joker but way more obsessive.

Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Adam Michaels

This would be an interesting scenario.

BATMAN: GOTHAM GOBLIN
Norman Osborn arrives in Gotham in search of expanding Oscorp. His connections in the city throw him a "Welcome to Gotham" black tie dinner and Bruce Wayne attends. Bruce and Norman are introduced and have a talk about what brings Norman to town. They hit it off and get along greatly. Osborn confides in Wayne that he's looking to buy out another big company to move Oscorp to Gotham. But the owner of that company is stubborn and refuses to sell.

Eventually, that owner is found dead a month later. A few others on the board of directors are also killed. With panic and fear consuming them, the remaining members of the board choose to sell the company to Norman so they can all move out of the country and away from the madness. Batman grows suspicious of Norman's arrival and the deaths of the members of the board all coming at the same time, but he wants concrete evidence in order to pursue.

In the midst of his investigation, he's attacked by the Green Goblin and the battle begins.

Here's the kicker: Batman discovers Green Goblin is Norman Osborn, but Norman Osborn also discovers that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Who will win and who will lose? Buy the book to find out... oops... got lost in my little world here!!!