Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@acrokat said:

@thenaughtytitan: Maybe the robot itself didn't understand the full capacity of Flash's speed. The Flash is limited by his thoughts whereas the robot may have been limited by logic. It was a machine not a human, it wouldn't have the Flash's thoughts.

Either way it is a dumb showing that you should not use in a debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: And I know he train for them all in one, he trained to fight the actual League, fighting the actual League would be way more difficult since he'd have to face all of them with their individual weaknesses yet multiple powerful opponents. The robot was one guy who had all of their weaknesses. That's a lot easier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: It's not a dumb showing, it should be used in a debate (you yourself said it showed good feats for him), and I wasn't really using it to debate. Someone said they couldn't see Dick one shotting a big robot so I brought up him taking on a robot with the powers of the League.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Did you seriously just respond to me again after 18 mins of me ignoring you?

XD bye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only round grayson competes in is the gymnastics round and he should win that,, everything else matt wins

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#107  Edited By TheDandyMan

Round 1's a bit of a draw. Dick does have greater knowledge of gymnastics so he'll find technical moves easier and would probably win in an acrobatics competition but in a real-life scenario, they would both be pretty similar if that makes sense.

Round 2, Daredevil. I think he's just shown to fair better against skilled combatants than Nightwing.

Round 3, I might go with Dick. He's been shown, in character, to use his gadgets when the odds overwhelm him, his sonics can take on whole areas of enemies at once, his electric sticks have a large spread, etc. If the thugs have guns then his suit will be able to cope with some of the firepower as well (although Matt is quicker so won't struggle as much to dodge). I'm least sure on this one though.

Round 4, if Nightwing's able to work out Daredevil uses sound to see with his body-reading ability and then uses sonics then I'd give it to him. If it stays with close-quarters then I'll say Daredevil.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only round Dick even has a shot in is round one. People need to stop wanking Dick before it explodes...

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick for acrobatics

Matt everything else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub: You don't think that Dick's gear can turn round 3 and 4 in his favor? He has sonic grenades, and a laser that cut through steel like it was paper.

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Daredevils powers grant him superhuman balance and reflexes meaning he can pull off moves deemed even above spiderman level. Dick is still human matt is meta human in this catagory. Also dick while training from a young age only did so in the circus. Matt trained since he was blinded at 9 and did so on the streets.

Round 2. Daredevil has the h2h vantage due to being more brutal but also training in boxing since 3 and training with stick and chaste since 9. Also his powers again make him a meta human fighter faster and more agile.

Round 3. Matt can/has delt with bigger odds. While his gear is lacking compared to dicks everything else puts matt well above dick in a crowd fight. Hes bigger stronger more experience more brutal better/actual powers.

Round 4. Matt takes the fight again while dick has better tech. Matt has better training, experience, instinct, abilities and powers. Matt will also know dick before dick knows matt interms of size skill and equipment. Radar sense trumps any normal human.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

1) daredevil

2) nightwing

3) daredevil

4) nightwing

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt wins all rounds but round 1

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

DD wins all rounds. Bat Characters lose 10 of 10 to powered characters. The Battle Forums lie.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only round Grayson could win a majority is round one and that depends on what you mean by acrobatics. If you are talking agility then Matt still wins that but if you are talking flips and stuff like that then Grayson wins..

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only round Dick even has a shot in is round one. People need to stop wanking Dick before it explodes...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

DD wins all rounds. Bat Characters lose 10 of 10 to powered characters. The Battle Forums lie.

What? WHere did you get that from? Do you want me to list all the fights Nightwing won against powered opponents?

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick, Matt, Dick, not sure

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dick for the first and Matt for the rest.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

With all due respect, but it's ridiculous how people use Batman as a measuring stick. Not only Nightwing beat him in h2h but also the viners forget the fact, that Batman was like Nightwing's teacher, he taught him everything martial-arts-wise. He knows very well how Dick fights, how Dick moves.

There's a statement, where Nightwing tells Azrael, there were a few things he knew before he met Batman.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Round 1: Nightwing

Round 2: could go wither way

Round 3: Hard to say. If Dick wins its because of gadgets if Matt wins its because of drive and his superior damage soak

Round 4: Nightwing more often than not because of gadgets (just watch the Death Battle fight)