Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By Ferro Vida
@castleking said:
" If he used it on DS the shock probably wouldnt take DS out and if it did ppl would scream PIS its a no win situation.
but NW did use the knock out smoke bombs in one of his DS encounters as a distraction form of attack as he took it to DS iirc.

NW use his suit build in shock to ko like 5 guys alongside bats in a pig pen. "
So why is it that it would take out DD and not Deathstroke? Daredevil has enhanced senses, but he has learned to muscle through things like sudden loud noises, overwhelming gas attacks, etc. Anything Nightwing's tech can do is nothing he hasn't fought a dozen times before from guys like Mr. Fear, Electro, and numerous others.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By castleking
true but those ppl u mention all suffer from major CIS and lack of actual skilled abilities.
 NW is able to match DD physically as well as MA h2h adding his various gadgets to compliment his fighting skills starts to turn the tide against DD. grinding his teeth and tolerating loud noises  or chemicals is one thing but expecting DD to remain focus and not lose ground against NW is just wishful thinking.

any distraction no matter how minute may be enough for NW to gain the upper hand. especially if they start fighting at close combat where NW can deploy his electric charge and ko DD.

also NW has added durability in his suit padding making DD's attacks less effective when going for the body.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By Ferro Vida
@castleking said:
" true but those ppl u mention all suffer from major CIS and lack of actual skilled abilities.
 NW is able to match DD physically as well as MA h2h adding his various gadgets to compliment his fighting skills starts to turn the tide against DD. grinding his teeth and tolerating loud noises  or chemicals is one thing but expecting DD to remain focus and not lose ground against NW is just wishful thinking.

any distraction no matter how minute may be enough for NW to gain the upper hand. especially if they start fighting at close combat where NW can deploy his electric charge and ko DD.

also NW has added durability in his suit padding making DD's attacks less effective when going for the body.
"
1) If you actually read Daredevil you would know that Mr. Fear has most recently become a serious threat, with fighting skills that allowed him to put down the top three non-powered hitmen in the country, and a more potent, internalized fear gas.

Please show a scan of Nightwing using his electricity in combat.

Also, since when does his suit provide any significant protection?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By castleking
im aware that mr. fear has bn upgraded but NW isnt trying nor does he have chemicals that attack the person emotional state.
NW uses smoke bombs flash bombs smelling salts riot gas  and knockout gas. i am not going to sit here and argue with u that DD is capable of staying conscious from such an attack when both nightwing and bats have knocked out crowds and metas with them. DD may have build a tolerance from such attacks and techniques to prolong the effects but dont argue he is immune indefinitely.

i would show you the suit discharge that both NW and Batman both displayed in NW series but i dont have it.

you just either take mny word for it or not. both NW/Batman were tied and were about to be cut up to be fed to pigs in a pig pen. they discharge their suit and ko'ed everyone and thing in the pen if iirc. they later ran out and kept fighting to get to the boss.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

" im aware that mr. fear has bn upgraded but NW isnt trying nor does he have chemicals that attack the person emotional state.
NW uses smoke bombs flash bombs smelling salts riot gas  and knockout gas. i am not going to sit here and argue with u that DD is capable of staying conscious from such an attack when both nightwing and bats have knocked out crowds and metas with them. DD may have build a tolerance from such attacks and techniques to prolong the effects but dont argue he is immune indefinitely.

i would show you the suit discharge that both NW and Batman both displayed in NW series but i dont have it.

you just either take mny word for it or not. both NW/Batman were tied and were about to be cut up to be fed to pigs in a pig pen. they discharge their suit and ko'ed everyone and thing in the pen if iirc. they later ran out and kept fighting to get to the boss.
"

Daredevil doesn't have to worry about all that.Daredevil isn't going to let up on Nightwing enough that smoke bombs and all the BS is going to make a difference.Also Nightwing doesn't just jump in a fight and start throwing projectiles.He's a melee fighter just like DD is.DD has fought people who have had weapons directly effective to his weaknesses.When Nightwing engages DD in close combat he's going to get his ass beat and it's that's that.There is no need to go back and forth about what Nightwing's weapons do because you know very well that's a last resort for a one on one street leveler fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" true but those ppl u mention all suffer from major CIS and lack of actual skilled abilities.

"
I don't know why people continuously make arguments for Nightwing and Batman against DD that suggest he already knows DD's weaknesses.Not that it will help seeing as how Daredevil has defeated whole teams of villains with prep and weapons created against his weaknesses.The Masked Marauder has studied Daredevil and locked him in rooms and set up traps for him with characters with powers and weapons against his powers.He's fought people like Paladin heavily armed with weapons specifically made against DD's weaknesses.A distraction would help Nightwing in combat but when someone is engaging in close combat and getting the better of you..there isn't much you can do with Nightwing's type of weapons without him taking himself out in the process.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@castleking said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Valid.

@castleking said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

Valid.

@Lantern Prime said:
""Who dosen't know about him? I read some of the comics and watched the cartoon bra... h but you wen't to sleep so it doesn't matter what I say to you at this point.... "
What exactly do you know about him, then? Use the comics, not the cartoon.

@Lantern Prime said:
" Yeah Ok I don't anything or have no knowledge on comics...
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

You've proven that you have a collection of comics, not that you have the knowledge of them. Nice try.
zachyhavik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#158  Edited By zachyhavik

Nightwing takes this, he is very intelligent and has great training. Daredevil too but I think his powers will only get him so far. What happens when Nightwing misses him and hits something with his staff and watches daredevil writhe in pain, he'll figure out his weakness and then...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@zachyhavik said:

" Nightwing takes this, he is very intelligent and has great training. Daredevil too but I think his powers will only get him so far. What happens when Nightwing misses him and hits something with his staff and watches daredevil writhe in pain, he'll figure out his weakness and then... "

He's intelligent and has great training? Same goes for Daredevil.I also don't see how you can say DD's powers will only go so far when superhumans haven't been able to deal with it when Nightwing has no powers that will help him at all.Also..I hope you don't think making some noise will cause DD pain or do something to his senses..because it won't.Dick doesn't have any sort of edge accept for his strength and his equipment.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock

Bro you said I never read a comic in my life I was jsut showing you that I have...  

Oh and a the whole "I don't know anything about Snake Eyes" thing.....You just don't wanna go there...
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#161  Edited By vuviper
@Vance Astro said:

" @castleking said:

"
I don't know why people continuously make arguments for Nightwing and Batman against DD that suggest he already knows DD's weaknesses.Not that it will help seeing as how Daredevil has defeated whole teams of villains with prep and weapons created against his weaknesses.The Masked Marauder has studied Daredevil and locked him in rooms and set up traps for him with characters with powers and weapons against his powers.He's fought people like Paladin heavily armed with weapons specifically made against DD's weaknesses.A distraction would help Nightwing in combat but when someone is engaging in close combat and getting the better of you..there isn't much you can do with Nightwing's type of weapons without him taking himself out in the process. "
Batman would figure it out, Nightwing probably not. I don't really see Nightwing winning, I think he has the defense to keep up with DD, being faster than Batman and more acrobatic, but I haven't seen a lot that makes me think he's a really strong offensive fighter. 
Just for fun
No Caption Provided

You're a Telepath.
 You're a Telepath.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@vuviper said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @castleking said:

"
I don't know why people continuously make arguments for Nightwing and Batman against DD that suggest he already knows DD's weaknesses.Not that it will help seeing as how Daredevil has defeated whole teams of villains with prep and weapons created against his weaknesses.The Masked Marauder has studied Daredevil and locked him in rooms and set up traps for him with characters with powers and weapons against his powers.He's fought people like Paladin heavily armed with weapons specifically made against DD's weaknesses.A distraction would help Nightwing in combat but when someone is engaging in close combat and getting the better of you..there isn't much you can do with Nightwing's type of weapons without him taking himself out in the process. "
Batman would figure it out, Nightwing probably not. I don't really see Nightwing winning, I think he has the defense to keep up with DD, being faster than Batman and more acrobatic, but I haven't seen a lot that makes me think he's a really strong offensive fighter. 
Just for fun
No Caption Provided

You're a Telepath.
 You're a Telepath.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I don't see how he would be able to figure out when people who worked with DD couldn't tell until they found out he was Matt Murdock.There is good detective work and there is plot devices.Daredevil has fought Marvel's top tier and held his own.There are more than enough showings of his combat skill to put him over Grayson.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By vuviper
@Vance Astro: Batman is more than just a good detective it's basically his super power. I agree I think DD is better than Grayson.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@vuviper said:
" @Vance Astro: Batman is more than just a good detective it's basically his super power. I agree I think DD is better than Grayson. "
I'm aware of that.I don't see how he can just figure out that DD is blind though.He "sees" better than Batman does.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By vuviper
@Vance Astro: Apparently from noticing that he doesn't utilize his eyes to "see" I don't think we need to be able to see how it's possible though. It's kinda the point he's supposed to just be that much better than us normal folks

Oh, I'm not exactly sure how he figured out MM was a telepath either.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By castleking
more bomb tech use for NW
No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@vuviper said:
" @Vance Astro: Apparently from noticing that he doesn't utilize his eyes to "see" I don't think we need to be able to see how it's possible though. It's kinda the point he's supposed to just be that much better than us normal folks  Oh, I'm not exactly sure how he figured out MM was a telepath either. "
It's a plot device. 

@castleking said:
" more bomb tech use for NW
No Caption Provided
"
I don't see how this has anything to do with anything.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock Bro you said I never read a comic in my life I was jsut showing you that I have...
No. That's not what I said. Don't make me repeat myself.

@Lantern Prime said:
"Oh and a the whole "I don't know anything about Snake Eyes" thing.....You just don't wanna go there... "
What do you know about him then?
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Batosaims7

After seeing Nightwing pwn Owen Mercer, I think he can win this fight

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By DedmanWalkin

So, Daredevil uses radio waves to sense things? You do know that Radar means RAdio Detection And Ranging, right? So, he can feel radio waves? Is that it? Regardless of what the comics may call it, Daredevil has a Sonar Sense (SOund Navigation And Ranging) or Echolocation not a Radar Sense. I am perfectly aware that it is generally called his Radar Sense but that is because Radar was made popular during WWII as a weapon used by the Allies to defeat the Nazis. If it looks like a duck and talks like a duck do I call it a chicken because it is more popular?

After Nightwing realizes that he can't take him hand to hand, Nightwing will switch to his various gauntlet-based weapons which include sonic, taser, and gas pellets. Why would he use sonics? Because they work on everyone, not just people with Sonar Sense. The fact that they work better on Daredevil is just a bonus.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By castleking
im starting to seriously doubt that DD can even take NW in h2h.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DedmanWalkin said:
"  So, Daredevil uses radio waves to sense things? You do know that Radar means RAdio Detection And Ranging, right? So, he can feel radio waves? Is that it? Regardless of what the comics may call it, Daredevil has a Sonar Sense (SOund Navigation And Ranging) or Echolocation not a Radar Sense. I am perfectly aware that it is generally called his Radar Sense but that is because Radar was made popular during WWII as a weapon used by the Allies to defeat the Nazis. If it looks like a duck and talks like a duck do I call it a chicken because it is more popular?   After Nightwing realizes that he can't take him hand to hand, Nightwing will switch to his various gauntlet-based weapons which include sonic, taser, and gas pellets. Why would he use sonics? Because they work on everyone, not just people with Sonar Sense. The fact that they work better on Daredevil is just a bonus. "
What? No.Daredevil's "Radar Sense" is basically his senses as a whole working together to compensate for the senses he lost.Although he can use sonar...his senses aren't limited to that.I'm not arguing the difference between sonar and radar.The term "radar sense" was created specifically for DD's powers and is used in his books.You say after Nightwing realizes that he can't take DD h2h as if they are going to stop and DD is going to let Nightwing change his gameplan.He might get K.O.'d before he realizes he's in over his head. 

@castleking said:
" im starting to seriously doubt that DD can even take NW in h2h.
"
Why?
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Batosaims7
@castleking said:
"
I think it would be pretty close
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Batosaims7 said:
" @castleking said:
"
I think it would be pretty close "
I think DD is the better fighter.Even if not by much he's still a better fighter.I think he makes better use of his skills while Nightwing more relies on his physical ability when it comes to h2h combat.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I realize that it is called that but it is not in anyway a Radar Sense. Also keep in mind that Sonic weapons would effect only his Sonar Sense which is why I referred to it as such. 

Nightwing's suit actually has armored plates in them which would lessen impacts allowing him to survive long enough to get away and deploy whichever attack he deems most effective.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DedmanWalkin said:
" I realize that it is called that but it is not in anyway a Radar Sense. Also keep in mind that Sonic weapons would effect only his Sonar Sense which is why I referred to it as such.   Nightwing's suit actually has armored plates in them which would lessen impacts allowing him to survive long enough to get away and deploy whichever attack he deems most effective. "
Daredevil has beaten Hawkeye with sonic arrows and the Klaw who has a sonic weapon for a hand.That's just two instances.He has dealt with sonics on several occasions.Not that Nightwing will know his weakness anyway.Nightwing having armored plates in his costume isn't going to do him any good when he gets punched in the face.Daredevil rarely goes for body blows his first move is usually a counter grapple to his opponents attack,a punch to the face, or a palm to the chin.
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Batosaims7
@Vance Astro said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @castleking said:
"
I think it would be pretty close "
I think DD is the better fighter.Even if not by much he's still a better fighter.I think he makes better use of his skills while Nightwing more relies on his physical ability when it comes to h2h combat. "
I think DD senses would also give him an advantage.  I think the fight would be pretty close for the most part but Daredevil has a sense of awareness that Grayson cant match.  And if he hits those pressure points Dick's going to be hurting...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#178  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm going with Nightwing on this one. We've seen that he is as close to Batman as one can get, and Batman figured out DD was blind with little effort. As soon as Dick figures it out, he has the standard gear to through DD's senses off.

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Batosaims7
@Gambler said:
" I'm going with Nightwing on this one. We've seen that he is as close to Batman as one can get, and Batman figured out DD was blind with little effort. As soon as Dick figures it out, he has the standard gear to through DD's senses off. "
If he figures out that DD is blind, how is he going to know how to throw his senses off? I mean figuring out he is blind is one thing, but figuring out how DD senses work is another...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By castleking
the Radar sense is over rated and wont keep DD from getting hit by a vastly more skilled peak human in speed and agility. after all grayson is no Punisher and DD can barely avoid his punches and kicks in a close quarter battle. also dicks Kevlar lining and various padding would hinder DD's best blows.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" I'm going with Nightwing on this one. We've seen that he is as close to Batman as one can get, and Batman figured out DD was blind with little effort. As soon as Dick figures it out, he has the standard gear to through DD's senses off. "
He's not as good as a detective as Bruce and if i'm not mistaken Drake is even a better detective than Nightwing.Not that I don't think the whole figuring out DD thing is PIS.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Gambler said:
If he figures out that DD is blind, how is he going to know how to throw his senses off? I mean figuring out he is blind is one thing, but figuring out how DD senses work is another... "
? Hahaha it is not rocket science. "Oh, he is blind, he must be using other senses to maneuver." He doesnt need to break down the intricacies of how DD's senses work. He is blind, the logical course of action then becomes to disrupt his hearing....
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
He's not as good as a detective as Bruce and if i'm not mistaken Drake is even a better detective than Nightwing.Not that I don't think the whole figuring out DD thing is PIS. "
Never said he was "as good," I said he was close. And in the past Tim may have been a better detective, but as we've seen recently Dick is just as good if not better. Really? PIS? It is PIS for the World's Greatest Detective to figure out he is fighting a blind guy? Sorry, I think that is just an excuse.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Gambler said:
" Never said he was "as good," I said he was close. And in the past Tim may have been a better detective, but as we've seen recently Dick is just as good if not better. Really? PIS? It is PIS for the World's Greatest Detective to figure out he is fighting a blind guy? Sorry, I think that is just an excuse. "
Co-signage.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
He's not as good as a detective as Bruce and if i'm not mistaken Drake is even a better detective than Nightwing.Not that I don't think the whole figuring out DD thing is PIS. "
Never said he was "as good," I said he was close. And in the past Tim may have been a better detective, but as we've seen recently Dick is just as good if not better. Really? PIS? It is PIS for the World's Greatest Detective to figure out he is fighting a blind guy? Sorry, I think that is just an excuse. "
I think Batman figuring out he's blind is just a plot device.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" I think Batman figuring out he's blind is just a plot device. "
I haven't seen the scan in awhile, but I'm pretty sure he even breaks down how he figures it out. I will try to find it. But I think it is completely believable for someone of Batman's detective prowess, and fighting prowess to figure out the person in front of him is using something other then sight to fight.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By castleking
detective reasoning logic building and forensic science is both batman's and dick's bread and butter. Nightwing in a fight against a MA knife fighter showed how well at observation he is mid battle. he wasnt unable to read the opponent body language but it did show his capability to do so.

both batman and NW adapt their fighting to the individual person they are fighting to exploit weakness's everything from the person favoring one side of the body or a micro fraction tell before activation of power ect ect....

them not being able to deduce DD is operating with extra sense wouldnt be that hard to figure out and for NW to try to hinder it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Gambler said:
" I haven't seen the scan in awhile, but I'm pretty sure he even breaks down how he figures it out. I will try to find it. But I think it is completely believable for someone of Batman's detective prowess, and fighting prowess to figure out the person in front of him is using something other then sight to fight. "
The scan is on page 6.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I haven't seen the scan in awhile, but I'm pretty sure he even breaks down how he figures it out. I will try to find it. But I think it is completely believable for someone of Batman's detective prowess, and fighting prowess to figure out the person in front of him is using something other then sight to fight. "
I don't but i also don't think Grayson can duplicate his feats in that area.Even if I am willing to play along with Batman pulling it off.I don't see how someone who has shown better awareness in combat than people who can see can appear blind.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I'm convinced that Nightwing could win this now.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Now that i've read the scan of Batman figuring out DD is blind.I am convinced Batman figuring out he's blind is possible.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Static Shock said:
" @Gambler said:
" I haven't seen the scan in awhile, but I'm pretty sure he even breaks down how he figures it out. I will try to find it. But I think it is completely believable for someone of Batman's detective prowess, and fighting prowess to figure out the person in front of him is using something other then sight to fight. "
The scan is on page 6. "
That's the one. I actually really like that scan. 

@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I haven't seen the scan in awhile, but I'm pretty sure he even breaks down how he figures it out. I will try to find it. But I think it is completely believable for someone of Batman's detective prowess, and fighting prowess to figure out the person in front of him is using something other then sight to fight. "
I don't but i also don't think Grayson can duplicate his feats in that area.Even if I am willing to play along with Batman pulling it off.I don't see how someone who has shown better awareness in combat than people who can see can appear blind. "

Having better awareness then people who can see in no way means he masks the subtleties of a blind man. He may cover them better then the average blind person. Just like Bats' pointed out, he favors his other senses. Subtle head movements and gesture. Again, I am not saying Dick figures it out in a split second. But I think he would, and could figure out DD is blind. In fact I think anyone with any considerable amount of intelligence and combat knowledge should be able to figure it out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:

@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I don't but i also don't think Grayson can duplicate his feats in that area.Even if I am willing to play along with Batman pulling it off.I don't see how someone who has shown better awareness in combat than people who can see can appear blind. "
Having better awareness then people who can see in no way means he masks the subtleties of a blind man. He may cover them better then the average blind person. Just like Bats' pointed out, he favors his other senses. Subtle head movements and gesture. Again, I am not saying Dick figures it out in a split second. But I think he would, and could figure out DD is blind. In fact I think anyone with any considerable amount of intelligence and combat knowledge should be able to figure it out. "
@Vance Astro said:
" Now that i've read the scan of Batman figuring out DD is blind.I am convinced Batman figuring out he's blind is possible. "
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro: Cool. I didnt see you had posted that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro: Cool. I didnt see you had posted that. "
What type of sonic weapon does Nightwing have?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro: Specifically? I have no idea.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Anyone?

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By WeaponX510

A blind guy vs batmans old sidekick...that not being able to see thing this a big weakness

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" Anyone? "
He also has sleep capsules and other assorted items in the utility belt.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
" A blind guy vs batmans old sidekick...that not being able to see thing this a big weakness "
Why..because Nightwing can exploit his weakness or because you assume DD has a lowered awareness because he can't use his eyes?