sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Buffy, Giles, Faith, Spike, Angel, Dawn (Giant), Xander, Willow vs Spider Man, Ronin (Echo), Cage, Jessica (Not Skrull), Wolverine, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange (Not Sorcerer Supreme)

Standard Gear.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Meh, these threads always come down to Willow...

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not a Buffy expert but I'd like to see somebody say they could beat Stephen...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jessica's Pheromones might be a big deal here. Taking out at least the human/male members of the crew, and potentially even Willow. Even if temporarily, against a crew like this I don't think the Scoobies can afford the distraction.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should take Strange out.

New Avengers win.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably comes down to willow vs strange and I don't think she can take him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@noone301994 said:

You should take Strange out.

New Avengers win.

New Avenger Strange (non Sorcerer Supreme) has no feats above Willow at all.

@floopay said:

Jessica's Pheromones might be a big deal here. Taking out at least the human/male members of the crew, and potentially even Willow. Even if temporarily, against a crew like this I don't think the Scoobies can afford the distraction.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pheromones would not work on the Vampires who do not breath, which is why knock out gases and such fail on them.

For Willow Feats, Faith, Spike, Angel, and Buffy click link below.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-respect-thread-1748616/

For some Giles feats...

Giles can disintegrate elephant durable Vampires with a spell.

No Caption Provided

Able to blast super Vampires apart.

Nash here is a being who can shrug of swords attacks from Angel and Faith with no real damage, but this fire ball drops him temporarily.

Strong enough energy hold targets like Maloker, a Old One who has strength like Illyria.

No Caption Provided

Also able to generate barriers to block the collapse of a roof.

he can also implant these barrier spells into peoples heads for a fatal blow.

No Caption Provided

He can also cast spells to place foes asleep if they do not have mental resistance like vampires all do.

Other than that he is highly skilled in martial arts knowledge, training Buffy seasons 1-7, though no help as a child now lol, and still one of the experts on magical lore and incantations.

For Dawn...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dawn can crush and smash 6 floor buildings fine, and fight 8 story tall mech bots fine. She is also taught hand to hand by Buffy and friends.

Now debate.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: That's why I specifically stated the human, male members. As well as Willow (potentially).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: but the Vamps and Spike are the males. Giles might be effected as a hormonal child now, Xander would be effected but he is there to get killed and drive Buffy team in a blood lust.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: And Willow may also be affected. So that puts team Scooby 2-3 members down right off the bat. Even if temporarily. That's the point I was trying to make.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@floopay: Willow is not being affected really. The Pheramones affect men more than women. They also have very limited range and take way too long to work as seen in the fight with Wrecker and that was a more powerful Skrull Queen Spider Woman who had hyper powers of Jessica.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Avengers take it, Willow is the only one keeping this close

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Avengers take it, Willow is the only one keeping this close

That Willow, she is a beast.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Wasn't he capable of owning the Avengers with a fear spell? The roster had Sentry, Ares, Iron Man, etc. which are all above Willow. Although, I haven't kept up with the comic version of Willow.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scooby Gang? Where's Scooby? o;

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: yes. However Ares, Iron Man (at the time), and Sentry (who was more acceptable to fear base attacks) have no real magic resistance to said attacks. Meanwhile in show and comics memory wipe who's swaths of people with a word "forget" and it's powerful enough to work on the whole as Scooby gang, including high mental feats Spike.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Fair enough, but couldn't Doctor Strange solo the Scooby gang with that spell and then defeat Willow as a team?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

avengers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Fair enough, but couldn't Doctor Strange solo the Scooby gang with that spell and then defeat Willow as a team?

Doubt it. Giles is a top notch Spell caster himself, and as a kid again he has his full potential. Also depends on the spell. The Spell Strange use was cast on people with no real mental feats, yes this includes Sentry who is mentally attacked all the time. Buffy team has two vamps who are very highly spell resistant to any mental magic, and then you have Giles and Willow who have better mental magics IMO.

One could argue Willow making the whole Avenger team forget and gang up on Strange. So I think it cancels out fine.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool fight =D

I think it could go either way but the fight will come down to Stephen and WIllow.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool fight =D

I think it could go either way but the fight will come down to Stephen and WIllow.

Pretty much this, I was going to say that Strange stomps but I've just seen that he isn't Sorcerer Supreme here.

Cerridwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-Sorcerer Supreme Strange still was able to fight against that Hood empowered by Dormammu(With help of course)......And unless we're restricting Strange's feats just during the New Avengers, Stephen still fought against Nightmare, Baron Mordo, Tiboro, Zom, Umar and Dormammu before becoming the SS.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman solos all of the scoobies at the same time they have zero chance of tagging or harming him unless this is twilight and super buffy. and strange is above willow this isnt dark willow absorbing magic and prep time draining demon magic so i say itd be pretty easy win for marvel team.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-Sorcerer Supreme Strange still was able to fight against that Hood empowered by Dormammu(With help of course)......And unless we're restricting Strange's feats just during the New Avengers, Stephen still fought against Nightmare, Baron Mordo, Tiboro, Zom, Umar and Dormammu before becoming the SS.

Problem was he was losing his power from the Black Magic he been using and tells Iron fist this as well which is why he lost his title as SS.

Cerridwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cerridwen

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Problem was he was losing his power from the Black Magic he been using and tells Iron fist this as well which is why he lost his title as SS.

I guess you're talking about New Avengers Annual#2, correct?

This is another example of the typical lack of knowledge from Bendis about the characters in general. Why? Because Doctor Strange learned how to control and practice Black Magic under the guide from Kaluu during Strange Tales.Vol2 #8:

This goes on during a few stories until Strange finally knows how to fully control the ''Dark Arts'':

Really....Strange did some worst and nasty things in the past and still maintained his title of Sorcerer Supreme, so I don't think it should be valid the whole thing of getting weaker by using black magic to restore his hands.

Also, you don't become more powerful for earning the title of SS( You get powerful artifacts like The Eye, which is different):

Like when Strange became the SS after killing the Ancient One during Marvel Premiere#14:

Or Jericho Drumm during New Avengers#53:

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Cerridwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Honestly it really depends on the writer. Someone like Roy Thomas and Steve Englehart saw him in a very high pedestal and I think Strange's most powerful era was during the 90s with the series Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme.....But Marvel was too damn inconsistent even back then.

I'll give a look, but my entire post was that Stephen is powerful even while not being the SS.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerridwen: that's fine I am just going by New Avengers version of him though.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

Oh look.... a dr strange solo stomp.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_deplorable: How do you figure :) I know you cannot back that claim up.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.