new 52 superman vs marvel now thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

*looks around shaking head*tsk stk tsk when are you guys gonna learn only prime can beat a normal Thor pre-crisis supes has alot of incredible feats but i dont think there are ones of him fighting at ftl speeds its hard to do that anyway what most of you got to remember that supermans superspeed isn't a power of his all by itself its a power he has due to his super strength (while running) he doesn't fight that fast cause quite simply one can not fight at speeds like that with out hurting ones self only person that can do that is flash now rather supes fight that fast or not its countered by the factthat he can see and react to things going ftl as he said in the issue of new avengers when he took out quick silver all of you superman fans always hash out a quote he said admitting that logan is faster never saying the other quote of him being able to do this so its not bad writing exactly when he fought silver surfer but rather him going all out remember thor holds back while on earth and fighting mortals this is a fight with no such restrictions he always been as strong hell maybe stronger due to the fact that its said if he was to let loose he could quite possibly take out a solar system with no sweat so i mean we can talk bout this till we are blue in the face where this fight comes down to tho is durability now superman can get beat down with just ones fist thor is as strong as supes is now add this to the fact thor uses magic which is a weakness of superman (if a magic tiara from wonder woman can slit his throat a magic hammer backed with some one with superman like strength is over kill ) supes bones in real life since magic ignores his invulnerability will turn to dust thor on the other hand has no such weaknesses in existence other then high level magic that being said no matter the type of superman vs a normal thor thor still win it has to be supes absolute strongest to beat him but for you to use prime you must be fair and let us use rune king or odinforce but thats still over kill

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^lolwut??^^

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#103  Edited By SOG7dc
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@demonyusuke713: You're so wrong idk here to start....

no im not wrong superman super speed while on the ground is due to his super strength he has enough strength in his legs to reach ftl while in the air thats all together different and yea thor is near supermans strength and thats pre crisis or infinte he has the same amount maybe more superman never fights at ftl why do you think that is it might be because its difficult to control one self while moving at such speeds to even do a full combo if he could he woulda done so to darkseid and others but he doesn't flash is the only one whois able to move at that speed and beyond and fight properly now here is the what ifs he can ok lets say supes can move ftl and he can fight at those speeds it still doesnt mean anything cause thor can see and react to object going ftl just like how you can clearly see and react to me going for a punch if i was this sloppy fighter and you were a boxer meaning he can still defend himself (you guys like to quote only one thing he said but constantly forgets this quote) lets go on so that beng said the fight is pretty even but thor uses magic superman is vulnerable to magic mater of fact it can kill as easily as a sword can kill you and me diana's tiara slit his throat clearly a sign that he can be killed with magic based weapons and whats thors hammer a magic based weapon so now we have a guy `with strength like superman with a magic hammer in the face of magic supes is as durable as you would be to a normal one (now I'm speaking if this fight was taken place in the real world no writers) so that means if supes is hit with the hammer his bones will break may even turn to dust cuz remember this is a thor that is not holding back. to go further more it has been said before in the comics and databases that thor if using his full potential can take out a solar system with out trying we see that this is possible since he created a freaking black hole with a punch and casually destroyed moons and planets in that fight so again we have a battle ready experienced guy as powerful as superman in every way maybe more powerful with a ace up his sleeve (his hammer) if you gonna debunk thors speed do it the right way cuz he fought ftl oponents before and even said himself that he can see and react to it when quicksilver tried to speed blitz him

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@czarny_samael666: I didn't forgot anything,. I've agreed with you in the first time about the lightning attack being different from normal electricity,you just don't pay attention..re-read everything that I wrote before and you'II see it,because you're confusing and twisting everything that I've already said.

I shows this feat to demonstrated Superman have some degree of endurance against magic attacks,he alaready takes others magic based attacks but are tottaly different from blasts,attacks such bullets from Eros and Pandora,bites from Cheetah,rain of magic teeth from Enchantress (top tier magician).

I din't say that Thor wouldn't be able to hit him,just demonstrated Superman have some degree of endurance against magic. Can understand that now?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Hmm this is a tough one. I think I'm going to go with Marvel Now Thor. Normally I would go with Superman but New 52 Superman is not as fast or as strong or as durable or as powerful as he used to be in the Pre 52 DC. While Thor is now getting more powerful with Marvel Now. plus New 52 Superman seems even less resistant to Magic than Pre 52 Superman. This is how I always viewed Superman vs Thor

Pre Crisis

Strength: Superman

Speed: Superman

Power: Superman

Durability: Superman

Stamina: Superman

Winner: Superman

Post Crisis

Strength: Superman is slightly stronger

Speed: Superman

Power: Thor is slightly more powerful

Durability: Tie

Stamina: Tie

Winner: Tie

New 52

Strength: Thor is slightly stronger

Speed: Thor

Power: Thor

Durability: Thor

Stamina: Tie

Winner: Thor

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By demonyusuke713

@sog7dc: no I'm not its common sense look you guys like to quote thor saying he is slower then wolverine ignore the quote o him saying he can see and react things going light speed and faster he is a better fighter then supes more then a thousand years of experience hen there is the fact supes is vulnerable to magic if wonderwomans tiara can slit his throat im sure a magic hammer backed with the strength of a god can make supes bones brittle thor has no weaknesses supes has many the only true weakness he has is top tier magic which superman does not have meaning the only variation of supes that can beat thor is prime since prime is immune to all thing

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SOG7dc
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Dafuq is the difference between pre and post Marvel now? Thor is the same character he's always been.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: lol prove me wrong then go ahead tell me y my logic is faulty cuz im quite sure if a magic tiara can cut supes that a magic hammer blessed with a sky fater gods power will do a great deal more tell me why supes is much faster when thor fought ftl characters andsaid he can react to them tell me using both logic and some feats put it in a real world setting

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: Even though you left out the part of superman healing immidiatley after it cut him....I'm not going to waste my time with you on this topic

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor should win this in a tough battle IMO.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see it going either way. I've always considered them in the same league.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By demonyusuke713

@sog7dc said:

@demonyusuke713: Even though you left out the part of superman healing immidiatley after it cut him....I'm not going to waste my time with you on this topic

ofcourse it did but the fact is superman can die his healing isnt on wolverines level the fact that donna slit his throat shows that magic weapons can kill him just like he can be killed by getting beat down thor has the same maybe more strength then supes (this is him letting loose) backed with a magic weapon superman has been knownto ake huge damage against magic weapons logic points to thor

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: His healing isn't in wolverines level?!?!!?!?????????.........go read some superman comics and then come back

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By SOG7dc

@wolverine08: This may come as a surprise to you...but as it stands now with the feats superman has accumulated in the new 52 against the feats Thor has accumulated in marvel now. Thor is a clear cut winner. Thor has displayed planet busting. Superman has only displayed planet shaking. Now I think superman should be stronger and he will get stringer but as of today thor should win relatively easily. And the other thing people bring up about Thor "opening a blackhole" this seems to be a fantasy to me. I've read through every one of my TGOT issues and I have seen NOTHING that says ANYTHING about a blackhole being opened because of Thor's blows..... But his planet busting strength is out of current upermans league.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sog7dc said:

@demonyusuke713: His healing isn't in wolverines level?!?!!?!?????????.........go read some superman comics and then come back

It technically isn't

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

it isnt if it was doomsday wouldve never put him in a coma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: Doomsday vs Superman happened in pre-flashpoint,you've failed hard to proof your point.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: Doomsday vs Superman happened in pre-flashpoint,you've failed hard to proof your point.

either way the fact is supes healing isnt up to wolverines

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: lmao superman isnt known for his healing simply cause he doesnt need it that much a slit throat for super heroes is like a lil scratch for me and you so no he isn't at wolverines level has he survived a attack that is at a level of a nuke that got past his invulnerability from my years of reading superman no he took planet busting attacks but nothing that made it past that that actually hurt him for real your just mad cuz you know i'm right the fight goes to thor every time face it

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: No. You can laugh all you want but you're wring about pretty much everything you've said. So wrong and so dedicated to being wrong I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you while you're wrong. You just said "superman doesn't have super speed"....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: Just stop for gods sakes. Superman was already injured before for different forms and heal because of the solar energy,not only stored in his body,but alsoabsorbed from the atmosphere.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thing people need to realize is that superman is no more vulnerable to magic than silver surfer is r hulk is or Hyperion is or MM is or Flash is etc. He just doesn't gbe a special magic invulnerability. So this idea that magic isbthe key to beating superman is a myth

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

1. Am I getting it right? You're saying that Supe's HF is as good as Logan's?

2.A propos magic. You basiaclly said that Superman's durability isn't as effective against magic as it is against other types attacks. But let this alone. More important thing is that Superman was putted down by attacks without as great feats as Thor's lightnings has and mentioned Silver Surfer and Hulk were also KOd by his lightnings.

@czarny_samael666: I didn't forgot anything,. I've agreed with you in the first time about the lightning attack being different from normal electricity,you just don't pay attention..re-read everything that I wrote before and you'II see it,because you're confusing and twisting everything that I've already said.

I shows this feat to demonstrated Superman have some degree of endurance against magic attacks,he alaready takes others magic based attacks but are tottaly different from blasts,attacks such bullets from Eros and Pandora,bites from Cheetah,rain of magic teeth from Enchantress (top tier magician).

I din't say that Thor wouldn't be able to hit him,just demonstrated Superman have some degree of endurance against magic. Can understand that now?

I understand You, but I don't agree that this scan in any way support a point that Superman has any defence for magic blast. IMO it support point, that magic-based beams can one-shto him.

I could see it going either way. I've always considered them in the same league.

Thor can one-shot him with lightning. Superman was already KOd by magic lightning in New DCU and - as You could see in last page - by magic bolt. Thor currently stunned Hyperion-13304 by his lightning, which would give him time to put down Superman permanently.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@demonyusuke713: No. You can laugh all you want but you're wring about pretty much everything you've said. So wrong and so dedicated to being wrong I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you while you're wrong. You just said "superman doesn't have super speed"....

lol i never said he doesnt have super speed i said his super speed comes from his super strength while running

@sog7dc said:

Another thing people need to realize is that superman is no more vulnerable to magic than silver surfer is r hulk is or Hyperion is or MM is or Flash is etc. He just doesn't gbe a special magic invulnerability. So this idea that magic isbthe key to beating superman is a myth

every one is vulnerable to magic but superman is especially his healing factor isnt up to wolverine standards has he ever took a blast or blow form any one that got pass his invulnerability where he had to heal i mean nuke level nothing comes to my mind so yes a magic weapon or black adam or captain marvel can beat him in the face of magic supes is a durable to a knife to the chest as you would be some one can stab him with a magic knife you can beat him down a lot faster with a magic fist he will lose against thor priod logic will always points t thor no matter how big of a fan boy you are explain to me why supes wins even when he is fighting some one who is just as strong he is more experienced then he is can absorb any energy supes throw at him or deflect react ftl and holds a weapon that can seriously hurt him thats like me saying batman can beat ppl like wolverine (with healing factor) or spider-man(with spider sense ) thats not gonna happen wolverine cant be killed and really difficult to knock out has more experience in fighting then he does he cant beat spiderman cuz spidey is stronger faster more agile and the spider sense makes everything useless so thor vs supes is the same its logic a magic sword can pierce him a tiara can slit his throat what is to stop a and let me repeat a magic hammer blessed with a skyfather god power in the hands of said skyfather son who is as strong or stronger then superman physically who is more experienced in battle who has answer for litterally supes throw at him heat vision absorbed ice breath (although its not really ice breath ) break out speed blitz counter nothing superman can do will put thor down but thor can put him down

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By SOG7dc

@demonyusuke713:

1. You're either just blatantly lying or you're ignorant

2.NO! Superman has no special vulnerability to magic. He just has no special "invulnerability" either. He is no more weak to magic than hulk or even Thor himself. This is ridiculous. You should try to even read superman books before you spout out nonsense. How about this? Bring scans and back up what you're claiming.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@demonyusuke713:

2.NO! Superman has no special vulnerability to magic. He just has no special "invulnerability" either. He is no more weak to magic than hulk or even Thor himself. This is ridiculous. You should try to even read superman books before you spout out nonsense. How about this? Bring scans and back up what you're claiming.

funny thing is its not nonsense it logic if a magic tiara is able to slit his throat then what will a magic hammer do to him weilded by thor hmmmm

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By demonyusuke713

@sog7dc said:

@demonyusuke713:

matter of fact look at it like this yeah other heroes are effected by magic magic affects every one with thor high lvl magic with hulk and such also high level or magic to stop his healing but with superman give some one up to his strength and speed a magic weapon in a real life fight will lose

lets say a real battle betwenn ww and supes no writers ww has magic based weapons as fas and strong as he is now we already see her tiara cut him imagine the other things in her arsenal a magic swod to the heart etc he can be stabbed and his healing factor is no where near wolverines as said if so plz tell me when something got past his invulnerability that totally messed him up that was as strong as a nuke or higher and he just healed it all back when if his healing was as strong as logans why was he in a coma to my knowledge this never happend cuz either he won a fight with some one using magic due to story or no one other then magic users and ppl that had kryptonite suits and such fought him

no what im not gonna argue with you on this any more fact is irl a fight between him and thor no holding back thor wins thor hits him in the head mash his brains or cave in his chest talknin bought he's not that vulnerable to magic if he wasnt a lowscale magic tiara wouldnt have had him gushing blood from his neck or he would never got stabbed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

1. Am I getting it right? You're saying that Supe's HF is as good as Logan's?

2.A propos magic. You basiaclly said that Superman's durability isn't as effective against magic as it is against other types attacks. But let this alone. More important thing is that Superman was putted down by attacks without as great feats as Thor's lightnings has and mentioned Silver Surfer and Hulk were also KOd by his lightnings.

@matchesmalone21 said:

I understand You, but I don't agree that this scan in any way support a point that Superman has any defence for magic blast. IMO it support point, that magic-based beams can one-shto him.

@green_skaar said:

Thor can one-shot him with lightning. Superman was already KOd by magic lightning in New DCU and - as You could see in last page - by magic bolt. Thor currently stunned Hyperion-13304 by his lightning, which would give him time to put down Superman permanently.

Why are you arguing?? You don't understand I've already agreed an you still argue about it. I said he have endurance feats against magic,I'm not saying have defense for god's sakes and you keep repeating about lightnings over and over again.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Ok, then. I thouht that it (enduring) is the same thing (as having defence) for You. For a lot of people - it is the same thing...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will wait and see how Thor performs on Earth or how well he fights against characters that have established themselves on Earth, this may sound unfair but there is a biblicical difference between the visual scale of someone's attacks on and off Earth regardless if they are holding back or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I saw different..for an example a character can be affected by magic,but have somet defenses against like a armor,shield or power to negate it.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

this explains everything but thor vs superman

Avatar image for darrellacoustic
darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor I think takes this even without Warrior Madness. But throwing that in, he definitely takes it.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By BOdinson

Thor takes this while fondling a wench with the hand and drinking mead with the other. He doesn't need any hands for this battle!

Maybe if it was Superman vs

Baby Thor
Baby Thor

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is alot of Thor bias in this thread

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this has been done to death. But reguardless, New 52 Sups doesn't seem to have the "umph" he use to have. He is doing movie like feats instead of mindblowing ones like he did before pre- 52. So Thor has it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

There is alot of Thor bias in this thread

You make it seem like it's somehow bad? After all the continuous DC bias over the many many years on this vine, a "little" bias for a Marvel character suddenly makes the world stop spinning on its axis?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson: I didn't say any of that but ok.....it's bad because I'd rather have an actual informed conversation with someone About the battle than have someone just post "Thor wins handily" or post the balogna that demonyusuke was posting.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@bodinson: I didn't say any of that but ok.....it's bad because I'd rather have an actual informed conversation with someone About the battle than have someone just post "Thor wins handily" or post the balogna that demonyusuke was posting.

Those type of conversations haven't existed for a long time on this forum now...

"Superman speed blitz"...yeah, some conversation.

Not to mention the fact that everyone up to and including the moderators on this forum just go out of there way to neglect scans presented to them from those arguing in favor of someone like Thor when he goes up against Superman.

Do you really expect these people to constantly post the same things over and over and have it ignored over and over by the exact same hypocrites, er, I mean people?

If anything a post with "Thor FTW" is pretty much in line with years of "debating skills" from viners in favor of "Superman FTW" just reversed.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By toptom

Dcnu supes can hit the flash,avoid for some time the omega beams (Barry Allen was exhausted for escaping them), read (and learn from) every medical texts ever published in seconds,he can do (in just seconds) what a super-computer can do with Years of time and he can move the whole earth out of orbit....just by punching it. So he is faster (a lot) than thor and he is also stronger than him.

Of course Thor can bring him down with his magical bolts, but i am still giving the edge to supes thanks to his superior speed and strength.