New 52 Superman vs. Beta Ray Bill

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Battle on Earth, in character

FIGHT

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done a lot.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Swink
@linsanel_doctor said:
@farkam said:

Been done a lot.

Then post your opinions? duhhh

Beta Ray Bill probably win this in a hard fight, i feel like N52 Superman is way weaker than post crisis. The only better he has is lifting strength but he doesn't have that good striking or speed feats.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm pretty sure I answered on a thread with the exact same title two days ago and it was also a fresh thread...anyway, like I said before, even though Bill is one of my favourite heroes and a legit planet buster, I believe New 52 Superman has a feat of lifting the weight of the Earth for several days in a row (can anyone confirm this to me?) so he should logically win with such an OP feat

Swink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Swink

I'm pretty sure I answered on a thread with the exact same title two days ago and it was also a fresh thread...anyway, like I said before, even though Bill is one of my favourite heroes and a legit planet buster, I believe New 52 Superman has a feat of lifting the weight of the Earth for several days in a row (can anyone confirm this to me?) so he should logically win with such an OP feat

Superman support the weight of Earth for 5 days correct. But that's his endurance as well, not his strength alone. Which is a hell of an impressive feat but what is he going to do to do to BEta RAy bill who is faster and hits harder with his stormbreaker? Which is enhanced with magic by the way which is Superman's vulnerability.

Post Crisis would pull the win but not N52

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swink: Thanks a lot!!

I was just mind blown by that feat because of how long he did it...however if he has no striking feats near that I guess I can back up Bill, who has busted several planets, gave Stardust a run for his money and cracked the armor of Galactus himself

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sy8000

Been done and Clark.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one! (DjKhaled voice) this was literally just done yesterday

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Overmonitor

@ouroborik: strength is great but means nothing here. BRB has resisted two black holes pulling him apart. Infinite gravity son.

BRB fights faster, competes with herald+ level beings, almost killed Galactus until he chose to let him live. BRB can shatter planets, he reduced Fenrir (a literal God) to bones, who was weilding a duplicate Mjolnir, in like two panels and 4 hits during Ragnarok.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overmonitor: Dude, I sided with Beta Ray Bill as well, if you reread my last post you'll see that I posted some feats myself...

And if you want me to I'll mention even more, like the fact that he can overload himself and become more powerful than the Silver Surfer himself, which pretty much ensures that at the cost of sacrificing himself he can beat pretty much anyone below Thanos in power.