New 52 Battle of the Robins

deadpoolwins:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

as of the new 52, all three of the past robins have gone through a slight change, weather mentally, physically, or just their costume. so the question comes who would win in an all out battle.

Nightwing(dick greyson) VS Red Hood(jason todd) VS Red Robin(tim drake)

standard new 52 gear for all three of them

they have standard morals on

they begin the battle with no prep time, in a city none of them have ever been to

they cannot team up with one another

No Caption Provided

who wins?

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The outcome is still the same, regardless of whether it is pre or post-Flashpoint. Dick, Jason, then Tim, although, with Jason's expanded history (and his overall change in character) in the new 52, I would say that the gap between him and Dick has decreased. Conversely, the gap between Jason and Tim has increased.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

Tim needs a skill boost soon or he's going to get further behind the other batboys.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Though, you don't have to be all that skilled in h2h to lead a group of teenage metahumans.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

The gap between Jason and Dick is now considerably smaller and if he keeps on going the way he is Jason may actually catch Dick up. The gap between Jason and Tim has got considerably larger though.

Dick>Jason>>Tim

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The gap between Jason and Dick is now considerably smaller and if he keeps on going the way he is Jason may actually catch Dick up. The gap between Jason and Tim has got considerably larger though.

Dick>Jason>>Tim 

this.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What's Jason been doing that narrows the gap? I'm not saying he doesn't I've just kinda backed off of DC.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92 said:

Dick>Jason>>Tim

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

Dick is still the best Robin but from what we have seen from Tim,he is nothing better and he would need a skill boost.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TDK_1997 said:

Dick is still the best Robin but from what we have seen from Tim,he is nothing better and he would need a skill boost.

deadpoolwins:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

keep in mind that they have standard gear, and morals, with jason's increase in skill, and lack of morals + his use of guns, he could win in the end. additionally they are all in a place they dont know, but tim is considered to be the most intellectual of them, as such he could win with strategy alone.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're actually going to see Damian Wayne fight the other three, and win. In terms of the first three fighting, Dick Grayson. In the Bat family, he's second only to Batman himself.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By notquitevarsity

Dick and Tim would never fight with morals on.

But Tim loses here. I think Dick may still be a hair above Jason but Jason has gotten way better. It would be close.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

What's Jason been doing that narrows the gap? I'm not saying he doesn't I've just kinda backed off of DC.

Killing centuries old demons with healing factors and superhuman stats. He hasn't faced anyone skilled yet though.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

Killing centuries old demons with healing factors and superhuman stats. He hasn't faced anyone skilled yet though.

And how exactly does that narrow the distance between he and Grayson?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

Probably based on his weaponry. His suit has some new tech, only a glider was shown though and he has some mystical weaponry that only comes out against evil IIRC so to me it seems irrelevant. If people bring up his training it's kind of moot. People keep bringing up cause he had training with the All Caste which is like a hidden in the waterfall ninja kinda clan. Thing is, it happens prior to his revenge against Batman. So it's like a part of his training when he was brought back with Talia. Considering all his feats before New52 are still considered canon he doesn't hold any new skill edge. If anything that Jason has improved on is he is over Bruce and Joker so he isn't psychotic anymore and his temper is much better which used to be his biggest flaw.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@god_spawn said:

Probably based on his weaponry. His suit has some new tech, only a glider was shown though and he has some mystical weaponry that only comes out against evil IIRC so to me it seems irrelevant. If people bring up his training it's kind of moot. People keep bringing up cause he had training with the All Caste which is like a hidden in the waterfall ninja kinda clan. Thing is, it happens prior to his revenge against Batman. So it's like a part of his training when he was brought back with Talia. Considering all his feats before New52 are still considered canon he doesn't hold any new skill edge. If anything that Jason has improved on is he is over Bruce and Joker so he isn't psychotic anymore and his temper is much better which used to be his biggest flaw.

Thanks, ha I never really paid much attention to Jason until the 'Batman Under the red hood" came out. But I liked it and Jason.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Supermanwithatan01: No problem. His new series is definitely worth the pick up. If he keeps up the way he is way he is, people will be right, he could potentially close the gap. As of right now though, he just doesn't have the feats against anyone really skilled. If his mystical training gets expanded on further (undoubtedly it will) it is opening the doors for new weapons (like the All-Blades) and he stole a ship from a Xenomorph that had a bunch of tech toys on it so it opens up for more alien and high tech gear too.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:Nice! I'll def. pick it up. I hear he's gonna be in this Night of Owls event thats huge. Can't wait for the read. Looks like Jason is bout to get more BA

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Supermanwithatan01: Until Damian probably beats him. They are doing a thing I guess where Damian wants to prove he is the best Robin and will try and beat all of them and Jason is first. I doubt he would fail to beat him in the first part of it even though it would need some prep, plot, or iffy writing for Damian to not get the snot kicked out of him by Jason.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:I like Damian as Robin. He's got that sense of humor but he's also going to end up being the best.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By AllStarSuperman

nighwing would take out jason with his tazer suit and electric batons, then he would KO'd tim

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Dick, Jason then Tim

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers