Avatar image for ghost_rider1
#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight take place in the forest.

Both are bloodlusted

They start 100m apart

Who wins?

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31130 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: You seem to have become a fan of neji currently.. right? what happened?

Avatar image for ghost_rider1
#3 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceAragorn1

@ghost_rider1: You seem to have become a fan of neji currently.. right? what happened?

I always been a fan of neji...I just have respect for him
Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#4 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji. I don't see Hidan landing a hit on Neji with which to draw blood from. And even if he did, Hidan won't get the chance to make his ritual seal. And without it, he is worthless.

Avatar image for ddecourt
#5 Posted by Ddecourt (919 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be a very long match before anything happens, cause assuming Neji does know about Hidan, he will be very defensive and will try to disable him but in the process he needs to close up to Hidan which is very dangerous. So I say that if Neji has knowledge of Hidan's Jashin/Curse ability then he wins, if he knows nothing then he dies the first slip up he makes.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#6 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#7 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31130 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: I get a feeling that Hidan is getting slightly underestimated here.. He had kakashi by the ropes till the clone switch. But of course, having surprise on his side is very important as well..

Avatar image for spideypresence
#8 Posted by SpideyPresence (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan. He did take Asuma's life, and almost had Kakashi's. If Neji doesn't have any prior knowledge of Hidan then he will try and fight close range as he always does. If Neji does that it's over.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#9 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: I get a feeling that Hidan is getting slightly underestimated here.. He had kakashi by the

@SpideyPresence said:

Hidan. He did take Asuma's life, and almost had Kakashi's. If Neji doesn't have any prior knowledge of Hidan then he will try and fight close range as he always does. If Neji does that it's over.


ropes till the clone switch. But of course, having surprise on his side is very important as well..

Neji is extremely skilled.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31130 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

Avatar image for kimikirai
#11 Posted by Kimikirai (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#12 Edited by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

This

Avatar image for blackwind
#13 Posted by BlackWind (9779 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji.

Hidan is a complete one trick pony. Neji is better in h2h, will see any long range attack Hidan throws coming a mile away, and Rotation stops any attack Hidan throws if he does get close. Not to mention Neji can attack long distance.

The Hyuga pretty much shuts Hidan down.

Avatar image for ddecourt
#14 Posted by Ddecourt (919 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, Neji is not as skilled and smart as Kakashi. Hidan may have low battle IQ but he's dangerous(specially up close, due to his special ability) and also he's immortal. Neji without knowledge of Hidan's Jashin/Curse is pretty much done for, with knowledge I think he will find a way to disable Hidan, but that's it.

Avatar image for smoothjammin
#15 Posted by SmoothJammin (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a dangerous fight for Neji. I don't like his chances at all..

Avatar image for spideypresence
#16 Posted by SpideyPresence (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

This

Kakashi has copied various forms of Gai's taijutsu. I doubt neji's fighting skill is far above Kakashi's. If Kakashi had trouble with Hidan, how do you not see Neji having trouble with him?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#17 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

This

Kakashi has copied various forms of Gai's taijutsu. I doubt neji's fighting skill is far above Kakashi's. If Kakashi had trouble with Hidan, how do you not see Neji having trouble with him?

Never said it was far above. Read what you bolded, I said probably above Kakashi's. Neji does no fight the same way as Kakashi. Neji also has the superior defense.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#18 Posted by The Stegman (36501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ddecourt said:

This will be a very long match before anything happens, cause assuming Neji does know about Hidan, he will be very defensive and will try to disable him but in the process he needs to close up to Hidan which is very dangerous. So I say that if Neji has knowledge of Hidan's Jashin/Curse ability then he wins, if he knows nothing then he dies the first slip up he makes.

So far, this answer makes the most sense.
Avatar image for e3zombie
#19 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji

Avatar image for ghost_rider1
#20 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpideyPresence

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

This

Kakashi has copied various forms of Gai's taijutsu. I doubt neji's fighting skill is far above Kakashi's. If Kakashi had trouble with Hidan, how do you not see Neji having trouble with him?

I see neji having trouble with hidan....but the difference between kakshi and neji is that neji is a close combat expert. And can easily hit hidan chakra points at close range. Even the slightest tap or graze can be fatal when going up against a hyuga. But I do think that hidan also stands a good chance here
Avatar image for d3athstroke
#21 Posted by D3athstroke (5115 posts) - - Show Bio

Nejis kaiten stopped punch from Juubi. There will be nothing left from hidan.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#22 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

This

Kakashi has copied various forms of Gai's taijutsu. I doubt neji's fighting skill is far above Kakashi's. If Kakashi had trouble with Hidan, how do you not see Neji having trouble with him?

I see neji having trouble with hidan....but the difference between kakshi and neji is that neji is a close combat expert. And can easily hit hidan chakra points at close range. Even the slightest tap or graze can be fatal when going up against a hyuga. But I do think that hidan also stands a good chance here

Also Neji will use rotation if he's in trouble.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (6814 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan gets WRECKED. Neji wins easily

Avatar image for neongamewave
#24 Posted by NeonGameWave (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji.