Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Acer
caption
caption

caption
caption

Who wins battle takes place on the bridge that Haku fought Naruto and Sasuke.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Neji easily.
Haku was matched in speed by sasuke, when sasuke used the sharingan, rock lee in normal form beat sasuke and sharingan, because of his speed, Neji defeats rock lee even with his speed.

The byakugan also gives neji and advantage with the vastly superior feild of view, and would enable neji to see which image of haku was real, and not just a mirror image. He also has his spin defense that would deflect all incoming attacks. Combine that with the chakra strikes, Haku is pretty much screwed.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

No no, I think that once he had captured Neji in the Ice Mirrors, I dont know how long he would be able to rotate around to stop the needles, as Haku was way too fast for Sasuke then, and I dont think he;d be fast enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I've never watched Naruto so I have no idea, However, The first guy looks kinda cool.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

If this is Part I Neji then it's a curb stomp in Haku's favor

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Resonate said:
"No no, I think that once he had captured Neji in the Ice Mirrors, I dont know how long he would be able to rotate around to stop the needles, as Haku was way too fast for Sasuke then, and I dont think he;d be fast enough.
"
Sasuke with the sharingan and after being worn down was able to see haku and detect and deflect vital attacks. He actually lost because he decided to protect Naruto. A fresh Sasuke after that incident was completely demolished by rock lee's speed while still in weights. Neji at that point always beat rock lee. Neji is faster, stronger, smarter and has way more in his aresenal than the sasuke that haku fought, and the Rock Lee that Sasuke was subsequently embaressed by. This goes to Neji.
thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji stomps without Haku's edo feats.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji..

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Wushu59

I would say Neji by a landslide, by feats / showings.

Neiji > Lee with weights > Stage 2 Sharingan Sasuke > Haku

However, there are a lot of statements that imply Haku was holding back a lot, as well being drain of chakra for keeping the Ice Mirror up for so long. It also wouldn't make sense for Haku to be a this level given the fact Jonin Level Zabuza made direct comparisons of Haku to Kakashi & himself. In the panel below he mentions already using a substantial amount of chakra. Maybe I'm reaching, but it would sense in context.

No Caption Provided
Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Wushu59

Also, edos are suppose to be weaker then their alive states. Yet Edo Haku is matching Part 2 Lee & Might Guy in speed at the same time.

Part 1 showings, Neji stomps. Part 2 showings. Haku stomps. If you want it to make sense, you would have to go with the Haku holding back and being drained of chakra theory.

No Caption Provided