Necro Thor VS All Incarnations of Superman

• 69 results
Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is Old King Thor rocking the the necro sword, Vs all incarnations of Superman. Random encounter that takes place on neutral ground. Everyone is bloodlusted. No outside weapons, artifacts, etc. allowed. Can they take him down?

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps, like hard.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silver age stomps, thought robot stomps

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Is the thought robot one of Supermans incarnations? I don't know to much about DC but I thought that it wasn't. Not sure about Silver Age Superman beating someone who one shot Galactus that just feasted. I do believe that he loses though.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman isn't beating a guy who beat Galactus the way he did. I'm sure all of the Supermen ever will figure out something to secure a win though.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

necro thor beats each and every version of supes combines
well until plot-bot is involved

TR wins
other gets stomped HARD

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necro King Thor. Not even fair.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably necrothor

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot Superman- Hardcore stomps Necro Thor.

SA Superman with the Sword of Superman - Stomps Thor (Sword makes Supes Universal)

Superman Prime One Million (Golden Superman)- Not enough feats, but should stomp with what we know of him.

Prime-Trapper (Superboy Prime as Time Trapper) - Stomps Thor

SA Superman - Depending on scenario: Outclasses Necro Thor if feats are taken into consideration. However, SA Supes is notoriously vulnerable to magic.

Superman One Million (Kal Kent) - Interesting Fight. Should give Thor a good fight with his plethora of powers.

Superman Prime (Prime With Guardian Amp) - Interesting Fight. The magic immunity/resistance Prime has is going to be some what of a game changer.

Superboy Prime - Necro Thor wins.

Superman(Post-Crisis)- Necro Thor stomps.

Superman Red & Blue- Necro Thor stomps.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pistolwhip1: 1) Is the Thought Robot really Superman? I hear people debating about this a lot on here. 2) Does SA Superman have any feats with this universal sword that shows that he can contend with Necro Sword? 3) Does Superman himself have any feats as the Time Trapper?

Just wondering because I am not to familiar with him.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Translation: Naked Thor

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pistolwhip1: Don't even take the SoS into consideration, he never accepted the sword so there was never any SA superman with SoS.

SMP1M shouldn't really be considered either because no feats.

The only ones I agree will win on your list is thought Robot. The gods have timepowers as well so It's not as easy as you'd think with Prime Trapper

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By lettsplay10

@pistolwhip1: Necro Thor defeated Galactus who destroys Galaxies as Side effect so i think Necro Thor is Universal

Thought Robot Stomps

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necro Thor is far above the Supermen. His dad was a galaxy buster, and Old King Thor was stronger than he was. Then All-black the Necro Sword, which can slice through the fabrics of the universe, makes this over kill. Gorr was powerless before this sword. Once he obtained it, it game him the powers to kill millions of gods. This is why Necro Thor was able to take out Galactus with a single blow. Necro Thor for the win.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@lettsplay10: Thought Robot was damaged beyond repair by the heat of "ten billion suns," (or four billion suns or something like that, it's been awhile since i seen the scans), blowing up a galaxy, which consists of hundreds of billions of stars, is more impressive IMO.

Edited

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pistolwhip1

@darkgenex:

Yes, best to disregard SOS Superman, and Superman Prime One Million due to lack of feats.

Prime Trapper is a tough one here. Reason? Time Trapper has been many different people through out comic history. Once he was Vandal Savage, and many others. The real Time Trapper, not the one's we see fighting the Legion is actually Entropy it's self.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope people aren't serious if they say that Thor wins. How do you explain Thor against Thought Robot Superman?

The match ends less than an attosecond.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: I've asked a few times, is the Thought Robot even an incarnation of Superman?

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need that question answered as well. As far as I recall. It isn't.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot is not an incarnation of Superman! I don't know why people think he is.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: It says all incarnations of Superman. Thought Robot Supermanis one of them.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoughtrobot WTFLOLRAPESTOMPS NECROTRASHTHOR .

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Thought Robot is a weapon created by the Monitors. He is not an incarnation of Superman. It only took the form of Superman when Kal El was controlling it. OP says "all incarnations of Superman," Thought Robot is not one. Unless you have scans that show Superman turning into it or something that would back up your belief, TR doesn't count.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoughtrobot solos

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@betarayz8317: you forget why. The combined heat of 10 billion suns focused in one blast is pretty impressive, and the TRs main power is adaptation. It needs to encounter someone to adapt to it, and it fought Mandrakk evenly when it just came out of the closet. Taking the heat then suffering minimal damage, then completely repaired itself by the next two panels is a good feat. It was damaged beyond repair by going too close to the Primal Monitor. You should read it again. @captain_batman_ftw: it's called the TR Superman by fans. It's just called the Thought robot.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: He isn't a Superman. He has no connection to anything that any Superman has ever done. Hes a weapon. Please tell me how he is one..

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I remember it being called Thought Robot (in the Superman Final Crisis Beyond or something). Can't remember properly, though.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@captain_batman_ftw: Dax Novus final gift....A thought robot, capable of adapting instantly.....

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Having the power to destroy a Galaxy, which has hundreds of billions of stars in it, is greater than being hit by a blast as hot as 10 billion suns. White stars, which make up most of the galaxy, are normally hotter than the sun anyway, so this feat isn't too impressive to me. Seth was hitting Odin with Galaxy destroying blows (hundreds of billions of stars) and Odin still walked away the winner. Thought Robot getting hit by what he did is far less than this. And this Thor is far above Odin as evident in their Galactus fights and the Galactus vs Celestials fight. Thought Robot will not be able to take Odin's, or Necro Thors, greatest shots.

Regardless, the TR isn't an incarnation of Superman. He isn't a Superman at all. So lets just stay focused.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Your comparisons leave something to be desired.

Your comparing having Galaxy busting power to tanking the heat blast, which doesn't make any sense.

Your telling me that a blast of the combined heat of 10 billion Suns can't destroy a galaxy? Even a blast bigger than limbo?

Also, TR only went 'ARRRRHH' and nothing else.

What your also forgetting, is that that blast contained both the heat, and the power of 52 universes. I wonder if your going to correct me by saying it's the bleed because he said blood, but remember it's a noun, the thing is called the bleed, not blood.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: If you are trying to destroy a galaxy that has hundreds of billions of stars with a blast that is as powerful as 10 billion burning suns, yes I say it cant be done. You can destroy life in it but you can't make everything in it crumble, like Odin did. Odin also made "Galaxies" fall, which in reality could be many trillions of stars. Trillions of stars, each one at least as hot as the sun, would wipe the TR out of existence. It's simply too much power. And TR hasn't been shown to be above that, yet.

This fight is about Superman though..

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we consider Thought Robot to be a Superman then Superman wins.

Though just to be clear, Superboy/man Prime are not immune to magic, and Superman Prime One Million is a complete non-factor.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spambot

Instead of people arguing about whether TR Superman actually qualifies for this battle the op should simply list all the Supermans he wants to be part of the team.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pistolwhip1: The Sword just made Superman become one with the universe. That's all we know, he never actually did anything with it aside from chucking it into space. SoS Superman loses due to lack of feats.

So does Superman Prime One Million.

Superboy/man Prime get curbstomped. They aren't Skyfather+ level.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: I suggest you read my post and answer accordingly, not ignore half of what I explained and concentrate on the statements.

Try again.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: @mysticmedivh: I'm no Superman expert but from everything I have found, TR is not one of Superman's incarnations. So TR is out of this battle.

Now what do you guys think?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: Without Thought Robot I still can't say for certain. I'm not too familiar with Time Trapper.

Aside from that, I'd give this to Thor.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: How about you show me TR withstanding more than a shot that had 1/40 of the power of a galaxy backing it up. Show me that, and some really impressive "adapting" feats of the TR, and then you can argue with me.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: First off, I'm not arguing, I'm debating.

Second, I don't need to offer ANY new info, I will copy and paste and you will answer accordingly. Now, if you can't concentrate on a post, I can split it into one point per case, but then, that's too insulting to your intellect, which I am sure is good enough to grasp the meaning of one post.

Your comparing having Galaxy busting power to tanking the heat blast, which doesn't make any sense.

Your telling me that a blast of the combined heat of 10 billion Suns can't destroy a galaxy? Even a blast bigger than limbo?

Also, TR only went 'ARRRRHH' and nothing else.

What your also forgetting, is that that blast contained both the heat, and the power of 52 universes.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@baron_von_santa: I am on my phone I don't have the time to put every thing in perfect grammatical order for you.

1) If a galaxy, which has half a trillion stars in to, was to explode, it would give off more heat than 10 billion burning suns. It's definitely safe to say that. Odin, who is weaker than Thor, made this happen to multiple galaxies.

2) If that kind of weak power, 10 billion burning suns could hurt TR like it did, then trillions of stars and suns would wipe him out of existence. Trillions of Stars is what Odin, who is weaker than Thor, destroyed.

3) Show the Scans of him getting hit by it. It hurt him really bad. Going "ARRRRHH" shows that the TR was hurt badily by this attack that had the power of 1/40 of a galaxy. Odin destroying multiple galaxies, means that his attack was around 400 times the power of this attack.

4) The power of 52 universes? What do we know about these universes that he consumed? They must not be that powerful if, when all of their might was combined, his power only reached sub-galactic levels.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman cos theres like 1 million op supermen they win.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen army stomp hard