Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"yea but saskue nows how to control his power"

sauske limit is level two naruto limit so far is level 4 narto has barley scarth the surfaces of all his power

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Megaman ZX

thats naruto cant unleash then he cant fight Saskue

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Sasuke

cursed seal level one

cursed seal level 2

Naruto

kyuubi chakra level 1

kyuubi chakra level 2

kyuubi chakra level 3

kyuubi chakra level 4

kyuubi chakra level 5

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Megaman ZX

your point

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By vegeta

Megaman X says:

"your point"

he wired itried to tell you

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"your point"

just saying do you know anything else about saskue

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Megaman ZX

i mean is that that surraguin can for see attacks

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"i mean is that that surraguin can for see attacks"

you mean sharigan even if it can the foxs chakra moves different here is a video

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Megaman ZX

so

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"so"

so the sharigan does crap when its against naruto with on tail or more

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Megaman ZX

yea but h said he was more speical the Naruto

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"yea but h said he was more speical the Naruto"

thats bragging

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Megaman ZX

but Saskue was trying to avenge his clan and Naruto only want to prove hes stronger

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"but Saskue was trying to avenge his clan and Naruto only want to prove hes stronger"

naruto wants to protect the leaf village and trying to save sasuke and he trying to prove he is strong becase people were afraid of him hated him and he wants to prove to them that he is not a monster

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vegeta

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"Megaman X says:
"but Saskue was trying to avenge his clan and Naruto only want to prove hes stronger"
naruto wants to protect the leaf village and trying to save sasuke and he trying to prove he is strong becase people were afraid of him hated him and he wants to prove to them that he is not a monster"

HE JUST DONT GET IT

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Megaman ZX

i am not a big fan of Naruto vegeta so i dont know much

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

i know i am

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Megaman ZX

no i mean the show

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Megaman X says:

"no i mean the show"

i'm talking about both

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vegeta

Megaman X says:

"i am not a big fan of Naruto vegeta so i dont know much"

ME EITHER IM JUST MESSING AROUND

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Megaman ZX

thats good

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

i'm going to bed see ya

Megaman ZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Megaman ZX

see ya

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

naruto

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Post Deleted.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JThree47693

Sasuke. H has already surpressed the demon chakara before, whats stopping him from doing it now
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jax

Just from reading the first post it says 15 year old versions which I think is Shippuden. Now I've read the manga and am up to date with it and I can say Sasuke will win. The only reason he will win is because of the Mangekyou Sharingan. As soon as Naruto looks in his eyes he's done. Now if Sasuke couldn't use the Mangekyou's genjutsu then Naruto would kill Sasuke.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#83  Edited By Acer
@Jax said:
" Just from reading the first post it says 15 year old versions which I think is Shippuden. Now I've read the manga and am up to date with it and I can say Sasuke will win. The only reason he will win is because of the Mangekyou Sharingan. As soon as Naruto looks in his eyes he's done. Now if Sasuke couldn't use the Mangekyou's genjutsu then Naruto would kill Sasuke. "
Agreed

Naruto could break the illusion, he's been trained to do it, but hasen't shown the chakra control to do such a task.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By CAPiTA

Naruto would beat Sasuke. he has Sage mode, AND Kyuubi, AND the "gift" that Itachi gave him that no one's seen yet.

even Madara said it after Naruto's fight with Pain: "Naruto's grown stronger than Sasuke."

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Acer
@CAPiTA said:
" Naruto would beat Sasuke. he has Sage mode, AND Kyuubi, AND the "gift" that Itachi gave him that no one's seen yet.  even Madara said it after Naruto's fight with Pain: "Naruto's grown stronger than Sasuke." "
Naruto has sage mode yet, but he needs time to prepare it. In a random matchup, Sasuke wont just sit around and wait for him to go into sage mode. Kyuubi dosen't mean a thing. Naruto wont use its power volunarly. He only uses it if he really needs it, or he gets angry enough he cant control it. Oh and Sasuke has already shown the power to supress the fox with his sharingan. You cant really bring up the"Gift" considering we dont know what it is, so its pointless bringing that up.

Wasen't it Zetsu who said that? Dont matter because thats just an opinion that holds no real supporting evidence. Madara said Sasuke could potentially defeat Pain.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CAPiTA

fine. with prep, Naruto stomps.

random encounter, it's a toss-up. you can't rule out Kyuubi as that chakra has proven unstable so we won't know exactly if Sasuke will control a fully enraged Naruto. Naruto's taijutsu and resistance to genjutsu have also improved, though i'm not sure if his resistance to genjutsu is enough for the Sharingan, but Naruto's also got way more heart than Sasuke does so i don't see him going down with just a Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu.

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jax said:
"Just from reading the first post it says 15 year old versions which I think is Shippuden. Now I've read the manga and am up to date with it and I can say Sasuke will win. The only reason he will win is because of the Mangekyou Sharingan. As soon as Naruto looks in his eyes he's done. Now if Sasuke couldn't use the Mangekyou's genjutsu then Naruto would kill Sasuke. "
The same thing would happen with the genjustiu (Is what I believe you're talking about) when he used it against killerbee. The kyuubi will break it. The kyuubi hates Sasuke and all the Uchia's plus, I believe that last time when the Sasuke suppressed the Kyuubi chakra was because he was surprised and not ready for it.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#88  Edited By Matezoide2

Sasuke stomps

unless Naruto can use Kyubi level 3 or higher,he gets stomped

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Acer
@Matezoide said:
" Sasuke stomps  unless Naruto can use Kyubi level 3 or higher,he gets stomped "
Its nowhere near being a stomp. i agree Sasuke wins, but not in a stomp.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Matezoide2
@Acer said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Sasuke stomps  unless Naruto can use Kyubi level 3 or higher,he gets stomped "
Its nowhere near being a stomp. i agree Sasuke wins, but not in a stomp. "
sorry,i just never saw Naruto doing something that Sasuke couldnt
he just looks much stronger,faster and much more skilled than Naruto 

there is quite some time since i last watched/readed this anime/manga,so maybe i am wrong,but after everything i saw,i dont think Naruto stands chance against Sasuke
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CAPiTA
@Matezoide said:

since i doubt this will be a random encounter considering Naruto is always looking for Sasuke, it's pretty much a guarantee that Naruto will stomp Sasuke with Sage mode. even on the off chance that it is a random encounter with no prep, Naruto will still win it. Sasuke's got more techniques, but Naruto's got more power. besides, Naruto's always pulling something off that no one expects. you can bet your ass he's gonna do that in a fight with Sasuke, and you can bet your ass it will be a gamebreaker.

so, no, Sasuke won't be stomping Naruto. it's the other way around that's much more likely.
Develocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Develocity

sasuke is just better
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By CAPiTA
@Develocity said:

" sasuke is just better "

do you even read the manga? Naruto blitzed several of Pain's bodies and 1-shot each of them. each of these bodies took out a whole section of Konoha, and he solo'd all of them together. Pain is the strongest Akatsuki member next to Tobi and Naruto solo'd him. Sasuke got hurt by Deidara, and Deidara's nothing compared to Pain.

so, please, you're more than welcome to try and prove Sasuke's better. Naruto's feats absolutely rape anything Sasuke's done, and this includes Sasuke killing an Itachi who didn't wanna kill him in the first place.
God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By God.

lol Madara claimed Naruto is stronger then Sasuke.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By JThree47693
@CAPiTA said:
"@Develocity said:

" sasuke is just better "

do you even read the manga? Naruto blitzed several of Pain's bodies and 1-shot each of them. each of these bodies took out a whole section of Konoha, and he solo'd all of them together. Pain is the strongest Akatsuki member next to Tobi and Naruto solo'd him. Sasuke got hurt by Deidara, and Deidara's nothing compared to Pain.  so, please, you're more than welcome to try and prove Sasuke's better. Naruto's feats absolutely rape anything Sasuke's done, and this includes Sasuke killing an Itachi who didn't wanna kill him in the first place. "

Naruto didnt solo anybody. He had help from damn near every toad from Mount Myobokuzan there to help him. And he was fully aware that the Pein bodies he was facing werent the real bodies, and the real Nagato was hidden somewhere. No solo was achieved.
God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By God.

Using the Summons are part of battles. Just like how Pain used his own summons. Also, in almost every major battle Sasuke has been on, his opponents were either weak, handicapped or disadvantaged simply because of the nature of there chakra. 

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By JThree47693
@God. said:

"Using the Summons are part of battles. Just like how Pain used his own summons. Also, in almost every major battle Sasuke has been on, his opponents were either weak, handicapped or disadvantaged simply because of the nature of there chakra.  "

I know using summons is a part of battle. Capita said Naruto solo'd Pein, I was just saying he didnt. Everyone knows Naruto would win a fight between these two(although I said Sasuke would win in an earlier post) Hell, Naruto would have won their first fight had he been out for the kill.

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By CAPiTA
@JThree47693 said:

" @God. said:

"Using the Summons are part of battles. Just like how Pain used his own summons. Also, in almost every major battle Sasuke has been on, his opponents were either weak, handicapped or disadvantaged simply because of the nature of there chakra.  "

I know using summons is a part of battle. Capita said Naruto solo'd Pein, I was just saying he didnt. Everyone knows Naruto would win a fight between these two(although I said Sasuke would win in an earlier post) Hell, Naruto would have won their first fight had he been out for the kill.
  "
summoning is a technique, so it's counted as solo if it was his technique that summoned them. add the fact that Sasuke can't summon anything anymore since he killed Manda, and Naruto's got a big advantage right there even without Sage mode.

and just because i know someone will bring it up, yes, Sasuke did kill Orochimaru, but that was a severely weakened Orochimaru. Sasuke even had to use the highest level of the curse seal just to beat him. Sasuke's feats just don't support the claims. he's just too hyped by the fanboys (and girls) everywhere just because he's got the Sharingan. keep in mind that the strongest Sharingan user was technically defeated by a non-Sharingan user, so that proves Sharingan is beatable.

and he didn't figure out Pain's real body wasn't there until he took out nearly all the bodies and they started coming back to life.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Racer_X

naruto wins

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By JThree47693
@CAPiTA said:
"@JThree47693 said:

" @God. said:

"
summoning is a technique, so it's counted as solo if it was his technique that summoned them. add the fact that Sasuke can't summon anything anymore since he killed Manda, and Naruto's got a big advantage right there even without Sage mode.  and just because i know someone will bring it up, yes, Sasuke did kill Orochimaru, but that was a severely weakened Orochimaru. Sasuke even had to use the highest level of the curse seal just to beat him. Sasuke's feats just don't support the claims. he's just too hyped by the fanboys (and girls) everywhere just because he's got the Sharingan. keep in mind that the strongest Sharingan user was technically defeated by a non-Sharingan user, so that proves Sharingan is beatable.  and he didn't figure out Pain's real body wasn't there until he took out nearly all the bodies and they started coming back to life. "

I dont consider it a solo but whatever. I wasnt going to bring up Sasuke killing Orochimaru because Sasuke didnt kill Orochimaru. Orochimaru isnt even dead, h is stook in an eternal sleep thanks to Itachi. All Sasuke did is trap him inside his body. And now that I think about it, part of Orochimaru is living on in Kabuto, its only a matter of time before Orochimaru takes over Kabutos body, And you are right, Naruto didnt know about Pein until they started coming back to life. I never said sharingan is unbeatable. Sharingan proved ineffective against jinchuurikis(spelling?) In their first fight, sharingan was rendered useless once Naruto brought out 1 tail. I know sharingan is beatable.