Start 100 feet away.

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i've only started reading hellsing but i read that by the end of the series, alucard gets schrodinger's soul. that guy has some incredible feats for being to will himself anywhere he wants to. i'd take the hellsing team for the win

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

i've only started reading hellsing but i read that by the end of the series, alucard gets schrodinger's soul. that guy has some incredible feats for being to will himself anywhere he wants to. i'd take the hellsing team for the win

Alucard is not in this match silly. See the Pictures? :)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: aw, sorry. given what i have read so far, the priest and the sniper lady might give the naruto team a run for their money. i'd get back to this once i finished the manga

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No others?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Let's see..all the Hellsing characters should be more than a match for the faster Naruto characters. Walter should easily be able to sever some limbs with his building slicing wires that should also be able to penetrate Gaara's shields. The Captain physically outmatches everyone else here from what I remember as well. Not to mention the formidable healing factors present..I'll take the Hellsing team.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellsing, the only real problems on the Naruto team would be a possessed Gaara or an opened Gates Lee.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellsing.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ratava

If they use their "boosts" from the beginning

• Naruto goes one-tailed
  • Sasuke uses his cursed seal
  • Lee without weights and opened gates
  • "released" Shukaku

then i think they would have a chance but i don´t know enough about hellsing - maybe it´s time to watch the OVA´s :)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

At 1:35, Sand Tsunami overwhelms all four of them, Massive Sand Burial kills Walter, and probably incapacitates Seras, I think the Wolf Commander is durable enough to at least get back up, Anderson is the only one who completely recovers from this due to his Healing Factor

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: The anime actually makes the sand look way smaller.. The scan's more impressive..

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The captain solos.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@strictlyanime said:

At 1:35, Sand Tsunami overwhelms all four of them, Massive Sand Burial kills Walter, and probably incapacitates Seras, I think the Wolf Commander is durable enough to at least get back up, Anderson is the only one who completely recovers from this due to his Healing Factor

Ummm.... Seras has a Healing Factor and can Fly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flies at the speed of a arrow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Regrows right arm in seconds.

Commander has Intelligibility and is super fast himself.

No Caption Provided

Mist Form which heals all wounds as well.

No Caption Provided

A Streak of Light when jumping around.

Walter can slice buildings in half with his wires, he should dice a sand attack into pieces or at the leat fling himself thousands of feat high in the air and land after word.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Free Falls 1000s of feat in the sky to land safely via Wires with Coffin in tow.

No Caption Provided

Uses Wires to Propel himself around. Like Spidey!

No Caption Provided

Wires cut Steel/Concrete Buildings in half!

Why is Sand Burial a one shot win here?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I think the gang can outlast open gate lee until he burns himself out, and the captains mist form can get through garra's sand shield ( if sauke an punch though it, then mist should be able to get through). Seras with the harkonen 2 and her shadow arm should be able to tag naruto or sasuke, same with walter's wires. Anderson should be able to regen though most attacks and tag naruto's team with his bayonets (he was able to tag alucard with them, pls he also has ones that explode).i think hell sing takes it, Walter being the only casualty I can think off.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By NighThunder
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: OOOHH YES! This'll bejuts like our last match exept theres no city busters Or marvel characters

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: OOOHH YES! This'll bejuts like our last match exept theres no city busters Or marvel characters

Pretty Much.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pick a Pre Shipuden Team. something that is not City Buster. I will use the team above.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: i'll use same team , but switch out Naruto for Kakashi

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: i'll use same team , but switch out Naruto for Kakashi

As long were using pre time skip Kakashi and none of that Black hole Eye of doom crap.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL , sure ,

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know this has nothing to do with the match but is hellsing ultimate any good?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratatat said:

i know this has nothing to do with the match but is hellsing ultimate any good?

Yes

Darthsith500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellsing.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 Tag me in any Hellsing debates you have, I'm kinda curious what they can do and how long it'd take Luffy to solo all of them.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 Tag me in any Hellsing debates you have, I'm kinda curious what they can do and how long it'd take Luffy to solo all of them.

Sorry but luffy will get murdered by hellsing with ease. alucard the protagonist can solo the naruto/onepiece verse at the same time.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Sorry but luffy will get murdered by hellsing with ease. alucard the protagonist can solo the naruto/onepiece verse at the same time.

Nah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

Luffy gets murdered by Hellsing? There's only a few real people who could even step to current Luffy lol.(Not including Schrodinger Alucard, as he has omnipresence. )

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

Luffy gets murdered by Hellsing? There's only a few real people who could even step to current Luffy lol.(Not including Schrodinger Alucard, as he has omnipresence. )

*brofist*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

*brofist*

*Brofist*

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellsing... because guns...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@chibi_cute said:

@nickzambuto said:

*brofist*

*Brofist*

Lets see.... The Captain, Seras, Anderson (with Nail), Alucard (Pre Shroedinger and after), and Walter (Vampire)

That is pretty much all of Hellsing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: And Luffy could take all of them except Alucard because of his regen lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: And Luffy could take all of them except Alucard because of his regen lol.

Anderson with Nail has insane Regen, AOE Thorns that set fire to what they touch, and hundreds of Bayonets for Slicey Dicey.

Seras also has insane Hypersonic Speed, Regen, and a Shadow Arm that easily goes through re enforce steel.

Walter has a huge AOE of Wires, Hypersonic Speeds, Wires that cuts Sky Scrapers apart, and is simply much more skilled.

Alucard is Alucard lol.

The Captain in immune to death except by Silver, has Intagibility mist form, also hypersonic, can read moves, and to top it off his rgen is probably the best in the series.

Luffy would go down to any of these cats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: And Luffy still wins except against Alucard lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anderson with Nail has insane Regen, AOE Thorns that set fire to what they touch, and hundreds of Bayonets for Slicey Dicey.

Seras also has insane Hypersonic Speed, Regen, and a Shadow Arm that easily goes through re enforce steel.

Walter has a huge AOE of Wires, Hypersonic Speeds, Wires that cuts Sky Scrapers apart, and is simply much more skilled.

Alucard is Alucard lol.

The Captain in immune to death except by Silver, has Intagibility mist form, also hypersonic, can read moves, and to top it off his rgen is probably the best in the series.

Luffy would go down to any of these cats.

As if Luffy's never beaten opponents with regen. Rubber doesn't conduct heat so the thorns will probably have the same effect Enel had, and the bayonets aren't sharp enough to do any real damage.

Reinforced steel isn't really that awesome in One Piece, so the guy shouldn't deal much of any damage. Luffy can match his speed.

Jango's razor disk chopped down a whole forest and literally bounced off of Luffy's face, so the wires aren't really a game changer. And that's if Luffy gets tagged at all. Again, Luffy can match his speed and has taken on plenty of martial artists. Luffy's probably a lot smarter than Walter in combat too.

I never saw anything special in Alucard besides his regen.

Luffy defeated Enel and that Ordeal of Spheres priest (can't recall his name), both of whom had powerful precog. Luffy has come up with strategies to deal with move readers, and post timeskip has Haki so he can read moves too! None of the other stuff about the Captain is really enough to beat Luffy besides his mist form, but the pirate king can just attack him when he solidifies.

Luffy is eons ahead of all these guys put together in terms of strength, he's a helluva lot more creative and clever, not to mention his Gum Gum powers give him versatility on every attack. Blunt force doesn't effect him at all, and he's probably faster than most of them anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: About the Captain's mist form, Luffy has haki which enables him to grasp such things.(Like grabbing Caesar Clown even though he's an air logia)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: About the Captain's mist form, Luffy has haki which enables him to grasp such things.(Like grabbing Caesar Clown even though he's an air logia)

Does it matter? The Captain can only be killed and ko by Silver.

So who cares what Luffy can grab and break?

Im ready for this. Luffy vs Hellsong team. Bring it!

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ratava

@cadencev2 said:

Then why using him in the first place?

If you know that he can only be killed/harmed in one way which the enemies doesnt even know then why putting him on a battle?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

@ratava said:

@cadencev2 said:

If you know that he can only be killed/harmed in one way which the enemies doesnt even know then why putting him on a battle?

Ninjas have seals. You do not have to kill a enemy to win lol.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@cadencev2 said:

Than Luffy incapacitates him.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ratava

@cadencev2 said:

@ratava said:

@cadencev2 said:

The Naruto-Team you put up has none pre time skip and to trap him in one of Gaaras Sand techniques won´t work due to intangibility.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers