Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: You're not the only one. So, take some comfort in that.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

@nobunaga101

Not my opinion tho.

Well, I guess we agree to disagree.

His arms aren't getting cut off. He would easily dodge the attack anyways. It's safe to assume that elemental attacks won't affect him since Naruto never showed resistance to fire style until entering the

Why would h3 be dodging if he is the one doing the attacking? If Naruto reaches out for Aang, there is nothing stopping the latter from slicing them off or countering with his water or earth arms.

But a giant fox called Kurama is a reason behind these arms so I don't see him countering.

It's safe to assume that elemental attacks won't affect him since Naruto never showed resistance to fire style until entering the one tailed cloak. Think about the cloak as a layer of fat that protects him from it.

We don't assume.

I was making that point because if he never showed resistance to fire before entering 1 tailed state, so wouldn't it be logical if he'd be resistant to the other elements? Earth won't work since he can just jump off the constructs, piercing wind will only amount to instant regen unless it's really strong enough, fire he's already shown resistance too and water will probably work the same way. There's no saying he can't just dodge his attacks even.

Think about the cloak as a layer of fat that protects him from it.

Fat does not stop a sword from impaling you or slicing you in half. That's my point.

OK.

I'm making a comparison to show why he's not getting his arms cut off.

And it's a flawed comparison. Being fire resistant does not suddenly make you impervious to piercing/cutting attacks, yet alone ANY elemental attack

But the attack just isn't phasing him, even though wind is the strongest elemental factor here. If he gets cut he will instant regen unless his superior durability gets taken down, which I'm still unable to picture.

When has Aang ever cut off someone's arms before anyway?

Aang can compress air and shape it into blades that slice through things. He is many times powerful in the AS(heck, Kyoshi's air pushed an entire island and Yancheng summoned hurricane force winds). If a pair arm tries to reach out to grab him, he will certainly cut them so as not to get grabbed. He won't have any reservations either since he is not actual cutting Naruto's real arms. And like I said before, Aang doesn't need to get close to fight him. He can sit high in the sky out of Naruto's reach and bombard him from the heavens

But in that colossal paragraph, you never mentioned ANYTHING about Aang cutting of ANYBODY'S arms. You did what now? YOU ASSUMED. AND WE DON'T ASSUME, DO WE?

So until you show Aang cutting off anyone's arms I don't believe you.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: IF he can't reach him, it means he wins. Plain and simple. He can attack with environmental versatile and fatal attacks while he is untouchable.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: Dude, Aang has the ability to cut arms off. He can casually slice steel and boulders in half... That's ridiculous. He would never do that with his stupidly super strong morals. He barely even fights with morals.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By nobunaga101

@anthp2000 said:

@nobunaga101: IF he can't reach him, it means he wins. Plain and simple. He can attack with environmental versatile and fatal attacks while he is untouchable.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

So does that mean Superman can beat Thanos with the IG? That's basically what you're trying to say. Because now anyone who can't fly loses to Anyone who can

fly. "Untouchable". XD

Fatal attacks? As if Naruto hasn't tanked fatal attacks? And Aang is a glass cannon. You know what a fatal attack in Naruto would be to anyone in avatar? Getting one-shotted by a tailed beast. And Naruto fought Shukaku in part 1.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: Are you playing dumb? When Naruto cannot REACH him he cannot TAG him which is an auto win.

Last time I checked, tanking point blank explosions is nit glass cannon.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: You'll have to excuse me, it was a rushed reply. As a whole, I'd let's just agree to disagree.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@anthp2000: I'm saying it's an outlier feat and not reliable, not that it didn't happen.

When did I say anything about arrows? I was talking about the second or third episode where Aang airblasts a mattress towards Zuko and he gets knocked the hell out.

Wow, nice job saying it and then not providing any feats at all... And besides, Korra's feat is also an outlier at best, so people fighting her equally means nothing.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@anthp2000: You know who else had wings and flight? Second Form Curse Mark Sasuke. And you know who didn't easily defeat One Tails Naruto? Sasuke again.

Flight advantage means nothing when Naruto can jump hundreds of meters, run up walls and stand on them as well.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 anthp2000  Moderator

@full123: And he gets back up less than a minute later. Which basically doesn't matter because it was the first episode that had other nonsense inside as well. Especially when Zuko has tanked an explosion AGAIN in his fight with Azula on the airship or when he has all the durability and endurance feats he has throughout the series.

lmao Its an outlier? She has reacted to a point blank laser that crossed a city in 1 second too. They have lightning reaction feats which are based on calcs about hypersonic and as for more explosion feats watch Aang vs Combustion Man, Mako bending some explosions away and Zuko not getting assasinated on his ship.

Just cause you don't like a verse doesn't mean it's glass cannon.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: Are you playing dumb? When Naruto cannot REACH him he cannot TAG him which is an auto win.

Last time I checked, tanking point blank explosions is nit glass cannon.

Are you? There are MANY ways in which Naruto can tag him. Having flight and your other opponent NOT having that power doesn't make it an auto win. I've already given you reasons as to how Naruto can tag him. By your logic that must mean Superman stomps Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

When was that?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Aang because his show is the best.

Naruto is crap and I know nothing about it.

Pre-shippuden Naruto is better than ATLA. I can name several filler arcs in Shippuden that are nothing short of masterpieces (shame they didn't make Canon) in comparison to anything the franchise has ever released. Not to mention the comics are devoid of the 'spark' that the show gives off. You can read part1 chunin arc over and over, and still be entertained.

Why badmouth something you know nothing about? That's a textbook example of ignorant.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: What ways? All you said was something about chacra arms that as someone stated and you didn't refuse it's impossible, can be cut off immediately by Aang with morals off.

That's just one single feat, in Bato of the Water Tribe as well as in The Southern Raiders. They have other solidly superhuman durability feats as well. That's just in the top of my head right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern: Nah, for me there's no other show that can be on par with ATLA.

If you don't like the comics don't read them.

I was jk... I wouldn't call a show crap cause I don't know about it and be serious about it.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O/T Aang could win by overwhelming him with high-scale attacks They aren't that far off speed wise as to where they can't react to eachother especially with Aang embodying 1000 of his previous descendants.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 anthp2000  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern: Some people here say Naruto has blitzed hypersonic characters.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: What ways? All you said was something about chacra arms that as someone stated and you didn't refuse it's impossible, can be cut off immediately by Aang with morals off.

You need to get your eyes checked.

"Naruto can defy gravity, use shadow clones or use chakra arms."

I specifically said more than just chakra arms in one of my posts. That being said there's no way Aang is beating Naruto just because he has flight, that's simple-minded thinking.

I was saying why I didn't think Aang was going to cut Naruto's arms off. Whether morals are on or not, Naruto's arms will not be cut off.

That's just one single feat, in Bato of the Water Tribe as well as in The Southern Raiders. They have other solidly superhuman durability feats as well. That's just in the top of my head right now.

OK. I would like some proof.

Naruto's durability>Aang's.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: What dies defy gravity mean? What's shadow cloak?

Why won't they be cut off? Cause he has fire resistance or layers of something like fat?

My computer is dead and I'm stuck with mobile so I can't provide you with that myslef. Tag Americanspeed.

I dont know about Naruto's durability, all I know is that Avatar characters are too superhuman to be called glass cannons.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Some people here say Naruto has blitzed hypersonic characters.

Nothing outside of Aangs reactionary capability tbh especially when he has it in conjunction with seismic sense, he'd only have to get the general Direction he's coming from in order to defend. That's under the assumption that the battle even escalates that far, Aangs more likely to go AS before Kurama takes over. If he's going for the fatality than he can win however he does have to basically tear him apart because his Healing factor is insane.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: What dies defy gravity mean? What's shadow cloak?

Why won't they be cut off? Cause he has fire resistance or layers of something like fat?

My computer is dead and I'm stuck with mobile so I can't provide you with that myslef. Tag Americanspeed.

I dont know about Naruto's durability, all I know is that Avatar characters are too superhuman to be called glass cannons.

Defying gravity means he can run on stuff upside down, sideways or off the ground etc.

I never mentioned anything about a "shadow cloak" so I'm kinda lost there.

You're getting my points mixed up.

OK.

Not4me

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: How does that help when Aang will be on the sky without any walls around?

Shadow Clone. You know very well what I'm talking about.

Then tell me your points cause your posts kinda confused me with the quotes and stuff tbh.

There's no "not4me" here. There's just the term glass cannon which means they are average human in durability lmao They are solidly superhuman.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: How does that help when Aang will be on the sky without any walls around?

I was using it as an example, silly. There obviously won't be any walls where they're fighting but there's bound to be something that Naruto can use to his advantage.

Shadow Clone. You know very well what I'm talking about.

No I didn't know what you were talking about. I'm just a human, I can't read minds.

Then tell me your points cause your posts kinda confused me with the quotes and stuff tbh.

You were getting mixed up so I replied appropriately. You're the one confusing me with your reciprocal skills.

There's no "not4me" here. There's just the term glass cannon which means they are average human in durability lmao They are solidly superhuman.

Not4me.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 anthp2000  Moderator

@nobunaga101: Like the air or the sky?

Any human with average IQ can understand that in my country.

You didn't reply appropriately. I asked you about those points cause in your other disscusions everything was mixed up itself with the quotes.

Ok? I dont know how biased you can be then.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh. Avatar low-ball again. This version of Naruto is only bullet speed (maybe not even that). On the other hand, this Anng was screwing around with a guy who's around casual lightning levels in-terms of speed. Not only that, but Avatar-State Anng is planet level. He crushes Naruto in continent sized walls, drowns him in a tsunami, creates a continent sized tornado, etc... Don't see how Anng loses. His only really problem at this point would be Madara planet busting, or the combine forces of current Naruto & Sasuke.

?

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: Like the air or the sky?

Mountains, hills, monuments etc.

Any human with average IQ can understand that in my country.

No they can't if you're referencing to something that doesn't relate to their point. "Shadow cloaks" don't exist in Naruto.

You didn't reply appropriately. I asked you about those points cause in your other disscusions everything was mixed up itself with the quotes.

Yes I did. You are just bad at going back to my previous points and trying to understand what I'm saying.

Ok? I dont know how biased you can be then.

Right. Not sure about you either.

OH MY GOD.

Marvelxxx123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ganador avatar ñ.ñ

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By uugieboogie
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 anthp2000  Moderator

@uugieboogie: He is joking.

You do realise all there is here is a bunch of pillars right?

I don't know how hard it would be to understand that.

You still didn't. Just list me those points about the hands...

Saying that glass Canon doesn't mean that for you is like saying that lemons dont mean what lemons are to you. Its a term and you show clear bias trying to deny it. Its also backed up by how you make assumptions of the Avatarverse while your knowledge on it is even worse than mine is to Naruto. At least I searched a wiki page and read disscusions.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto could probably kill Aang before the latter can process what's going on.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
Unfavoredcharacter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suprised no one said he can spirit bend kurama. Lol

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 anthp2000  Moderator
XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suprised no one said he can spirit bend kurama. Lol

That'd probly be a bad idea and endup unsealing Kurama

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Chair-Sama

@gxrevs06 said:

How does Naruto touch him? He can't fly. Meanwhile, Aang can span city level attacks from range.

Leaning towards a draw

ummm...have you seen the fight that OP is stating naruto is from?

Loading Video...

skipping he beginning. heres him staring with his 1 tail form. he cant fly but he can coast pretty far and fast through the air( Starting at 17:36 for the coasting through the air) he crosses nearly the entire valley (starts on the side opposite of the waterfall statues, and when he connects and slams sasuke, sasuke hits the wall NEXT to the statues) in a second or two. AND he can use his chakra to fight/grab/slam mid flight/float too.

and with his chakra arm's he doesnt need to fly. he has shown he can extend them for a considerable distance with ease. easily snatching aang out of the air.

if aang gets close enough to launch any type of bending to hit naruto, he would be in range to be hit and even aang cant keep himself airborne forever.

He also take a full form Fireball jutsu, directly to the face, with no issues. this fireball, iirc is about equal to or larger then any fire bending we have seen Aang able to ever produce.

naruto can walk on water so water bending isn't an issue. he can physically smash the walls of the valley with ease, so earth bending isn't much of a threat either. air bending would be the best option as its unpredictable when it comes to how it could be used against him.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 anthp2000  Moderator

@chair-sama: Aang doesn't need to get close.

AS lets him stay airbone forever.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Aang doesn't need to get close.

AS lets him stay airbone forever.

just remember if he dies while in AS though. bad juju for the rest of the avatars.

But even with AS being airborne, for him to stay out of naruto's range, hes not going to be able to do anything naruto cant dodge.

he will eventually HAVE to get close to even hope to touch naruto.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@chair-sama: He has environmental attacks that can come from the ground, or right in front of Naruto suddenly and stuff so no.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions said:

Huh. Avatar low-ball again. This version of Naruto is only bullet speed (maybe not even that). On the other hand, this Anng was screwing around with a guy who's around casual lightning levels in-terms of speed. Not only that, but Avatar-State Anng is planet level. He crushes Naruto in continent sized walls, drowns him in a tsunami, creates a continent sized tornado, etc... Don't see how Anng loses. His only really problem at this point would be Madara planet busting, or the combine forces of current Naruto & Sasuke.

?

so.....can we see some examples of Aang doing this in his AS?

regardless of what the other avatars could do, you know the ones in their thirties and forties who have been avatars for decades longer then aang, but what has Aang done in his AS?

also LOL at he feat above about an island being AIR pushed. IIRC I'm pretty sure it was with earth bending that it happened, as she was an EARTH bender originally. i may be wrong, and correct me if i am. ill try to find the episode specifically re-watch it just in case.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Aang would not be able to even see Naruto. He was invisible to Sasuke before Sasuke unlocked the 3rd tamoe. Jesus the Avatar fanboys in this topic show their ignorance of Naruto constantly. They also bastardize the Avatarverse by trying to push them into tiers of speed and power they can't even touch. The speed of the Avatarverse characters is laughable. They may as well be statues to Narutoverse chars. This debate is ridiculous.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@chair-sama: AS doesn't take into account personal skill or power all the avatars get their power from Raava so they are equal in AS as far as power and AS uses the knowledge of all the past avatars so Aang would be more skilled in AS than any past avatar as he'd have his skill plus the skill of others. It's the reason Aang could use bendings he hadn't learned yet in AS. Also it was pushed with wind though she did use earth and lava bending to split it off first.

No Caption Provided

TBF though that guy is overexaggerating a lot.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
Unfavoredcharacter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: he can't either way. Its just that I've seen people use it as an argument.