higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Hokage Naruto runs a gauntlet-

Round 1: Fairy tail team (Acnologia, Zeref, Igneel, and entire fairy tail guild including Gildarts and Makarov at his prime)

Round 2: One piece Team (Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Whitebeard, Blackbeard)

Round 3: Bleach Team ( Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yamamoto, Aizen)

Round 4: Naruto Team (EOS Sasuke, Toneri, Hashirama, Madara, Nagato)

Round 5: One punch man team (Saitama, Boros, Tatsumaki, Garou)

Naruto has unlimited chakra and is bloodlusted

Takes place on unbreakable planet

How far does he get?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

probably at 3.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Stops at 4.

Edit: Bloodlusted and unlimited Chakra? Probably stops at 5 then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 5

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Edit: Bloodlusted and unlimited Chakra? Probably stops at 5 then.

This, pretty much

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By azrael1973

@americanspeeddemon said:

@god_vulcan: naruto team would beat the Opm team.

Saitama would Solo Naruto Team + Naruto and i just watched Naruto the last Movie again.

Saitama would just repel the Chakra Cannon the Raikage was going to fire like nothing. Noone in the Naruto Movie could do that.

The Ninja Team on the moon was nearly annihilated by the weapon and they were only saved because Bee didn't want to shoot Naruto. If Saitama was on the moon they could have fired the weapon as many times as they wanted, there wouldn't be a scratch on it.

Saitama > planet busting Attack (Boros) > moon busting attack (Raikages Chakra Cannon) > Naruto tanking Toneris moon slicing attack (his best feat) > Sasukes Meteor Busting Mega Chidori

And Kakashi is a failure as a Kage. All the other Kages were able to protect their villages. Only leaf would have been destroyed, if Sasuke had not decided to show up.

Naruto stops at 4

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Drmagic

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He only potentially stops at 4 because of Sasuke, the rest are fodder.

He can beat 5 though.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HE can beat all rounds except 4.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I don't think he'd fodderize both Juubi Madara and Toneri the other two are probably fodder if Naruto even tries a little.

@azrael1973: Saitama only stopped a life wiper which is barely above Toneri's laser. Madara assuming this is Juubidara as that is the last version of him could solo the OPM team with infinite tsukoyomi not to mention he's immortal.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 3

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto completes assuming its not Jubidara

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either stops at 4, 5, or clears.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either stops at 4, 5, or clears.

This, though I'm thinking he probably stops at 5 considering I don't see him taking a serious Saitama punch to the face.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If energy is'nt equalized Aizen solos Hokage Naruto and everyone from every team all at once ^_^

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. He has no way to defeat the admirals.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. 3

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pretty much stomps his way to Round 4, where he only loses due to Sasuke.

If he wins hat, he might clear. Don't know OPM though.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Stomp round 1,2,3 (unlimited chakra and bloodlusted = he spam Bijuu Rasen Shuriken every where)

round 4... he win after "hard fight" or "stalemate" (due to unlimited chakra and bloodlusted)

round 5....... hmmmmmmm

he stop at round 5 after a hard fight

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the bleach team could stop him. Yamamoto and his 15,000,000 degree Bankai is pretty silly.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By azrael1973

@marc_55: I don't think he'd fodderize both Juubi Madara and Toneri the other two are probably fodder if Naruto even tries a little.

@azrael1973: Saitama only stopped a life wiper which is barely above Toneri's laser. Madara assuming this is Juubidara as that is the last version of him could solo the OPM team with infinite tsukoyomi not to mention he's immortal.

Again it's not a life wiper. Before the OPM databook was released it could be argued if it was a life wiper or planet buster but not anymore, except if someone is ignoring the existence of the official databook

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/5efuux/boros_is_a_planet_buster/

'Here's a link to the official databook of One Punch Man. Now this is a translation of Boros page in the databook. It states that he is a planet buster. It seemed vauge, so i asked Herms himself, the translator, if Boros was actually a planet buster. He responded with a yes pretty much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/40pm9y/can_someone_translate_this_databook_page_for_lord/

http://imgur.com/1SaFZCh '

Already multiple people and recently some guy who does a lot of Dragon Ball and Yu Yu Hakusho Translations ( https://twitter.com/Herms98 ) have confirmed that the databook does indeed state that Boros is a planetbuster.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Marc_55

@americanspeeddemon: He already fodderized Toneri once, and there's no mention of Madara being a Jubi jin.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: i don't really take unofficial translations as primary sources but even if it is a planet buster it won't change the fact that juubi madara can solo the whole team. He's almost as powerful as Kaguya a planet+ buster, he's immortal, he can IT the whole team if he wanted to, not to mention tsb which would probably hit due to the fact that the top Opm members would think they can tank it.

@marc_55: that's his latest version which we usually go by if not specified.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

Unlimited chakra really changes things, especially when considering clone tactics...basically he can afford to arm his clones with the biggest, baddest rasengan hybrids he can think of.

I think he can possibly clear, but not dependably. Or anything even close to that. Like a 1%.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the bleach team could stop him. Yamamoto and his 15,000,000 degree Bankai is pretty silly.

Don't forget Aizen's KS too

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: i don't really take unofficial translations as primary sources but even if it is a planet buster it won't change the fact that juubi madara can solo the whole team. He's almost as powerful as Kaguya a planet+ buster, he's immortal, he can IT the whole team if he wanted to, not to mention tsb which would probably hit due to the fact that the top Opm members would think they can tank it.

@marc_55: that's his latest version which we usually go by if not specified.

I watched Naruto anime and read all the mangas including the Boruto , nothing i have ever seen was planet busting. But you can show me some scans. And if you doubt the japanese skills of the guy i mentioned , you can check his twitter account. He doesn't have 20k followers for nothing.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the bleach team could stop him. Yamamoto and his 15,000,000 degree Bankai is pretty silly Badass.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Kaguya while low on chakra was going to destroy her dimension which included a planet and could also fit a new moon.

Amount of followers isn't evidence. The YouTube channel Watchmojo has over 13 million subscribers but I still don't believe them when they say batman, superman or black bolt are more op than franklin richards or the flash.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By azrael1973

@azrael1973: Kaguya while low on chakra was going to destroy her dimension which included a planet and could also fit a new moon.

Amount of followers isn't evidence. The YouTube channel Watchmojo has over 13 million subscribers but I still don't believe them when they say batman, superman or black bolt are more op than franklin richards or the flash.

Just as you said she could destroy HER pocket dimension. There is no indication that she could destroy a planet in the Naruto Main dimension.

Believe whatever you want, but I would stop reading and especially debating about japanese anime if i limit myself to official translated stuff. Or do you just do that when you don't like what is being translated?

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Well I was under impression that it is Juubidara.

I mostly agree with Tatsumaki, but Garou beating Toneri? WTF. Did yoy realise how much did he struggle against Metal bat a street level character ? How a simple chop of Saitama KOed him? And you are implying he will fodderise toneri, someone who could slice up Moon casually. LOL

If Saitama and Boros have to fight Sasuke, sasuke will stomp hard. Fight will be over with a single glance if you understand what I am saying here.

I still think Team 4 is above team 5.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By azrael1973

The guys thinking 4 >5 are delusional. I just watched The Last. There is nothing indicating that Sasuke or Naruto are near planet level and it's not intended by the authors, while Murata said that for him the Boros X Saitama fight should feel like the heavyweight championship of the universe.

But I have to say that the novelity of OPM has worn off, it's so boring to see Saitama fighting Street Levelers. Season 2 of the anime will be a big disappointment for a lot of people, while Naruto: The last has surprised me that it's not a bad movie at all. So much better then Dragon Ball S.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Kaguya should be able to destroy a planet. Her method to destroy the planet was to use an ETSB which should do the same amount of damage anywhere. Not to mention the fact that she should scale above Madara who was stronger than Hagoromo who was stronger than a combined Naruto and Sasuke who could create a moon and in the databooks it is stated Kinshiki could crack planets in half and Kaguya>>>Kinshiki though I don't really take that statement to seriously.

Official translations are the canon material but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't matter. My argument isn't that unofficial translations shouldn't be used just that they shouldn't be your main source of evidence. You shouldn't build you're evidence especially when discussing such a hotly debated topic such as if Boros is a planet buster or not off of unofficial translations. I mean I've heard these arguments for many different series including Naruto basically when in doubt use the official translation and see if it gives the same meaning. This has actually been brought up a few times with Kaguya erasing her dimension actually. By the way I love OPM out of my short it is one of the few manga I keep up with consistently and probably in my top 5 favorite anime shows.

@god_vulcan: If this is base (which I'm guessing by base you mean EMS alive) Madara than both he and Hashirama would be fodder to Toneri one Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion and they are very dead. If that isn't Juubi Madara than team OPM would beat team Naruto the only real threat is EoS Sasuke and possibly Toneri. Though without you explaining versions it was hard to tell. Also you are downplaying Toneri a bit but whatever.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: I somewhat agree the manga has been only getting by for me because I want to see more of the S Class heroes but man, just make Garou a big threat already or at least have Saitama fight someone else who can take at least 1 punch.

@god_vulcan: Haven't gotten to monster Garou because I only read the manga assuming he's as powerful as Boros than Sasuke and Toneri don't have enough help from their teams to win. it'll be 3v2 basically and Naruto team will go down in a good fight.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Yassassin

Stops at 4, Sasuke alone is a hard fight, the other 3 running interference tips the scales hard in Sasuke's favor.

Edit: Woah wait, unlimited chakra and bloodlust? Clears.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many things wrong here.

Toneri is definitely not the weakest on that team, since he's the second strongest, and he would smash Garou.

Boros still has 0 actual speed feats, and Saitama's best combat feats are being faster than hypersonic people. Don't see how either is faster than Sasuke.

No one from Bleach is stopping him, which should be beyond clear by now.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: I somewhat agree the manga has been only getting by for me because I want to see more of the S Class heroes but man, just make Garou a big threat already or at least have Saitama fight someone else who can take at least 1 punch.

Exactly. Right now I don't even want to argue for OPM anymore, because it seems as if we won't see anyone as powerful as Boros soon. In the meantime webtoons like GOH have Satan666 who would squash Boros like a fly. They seem to intend to prolong the longevity of OPM by stepping back powerwise but it has become really boring, when you know that the main character is just fooling around.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: You called him the weakest along with Nagato, which is incorrect. Don't see why he wouldn't.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: For future reference, the only Madara above Toneri is Juudara. Hashirama isn't even the same league.