Narut y Sasuke vs Aquaman with help

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So a lot of people in my last thread said they could beat aquaman. So I decided to make it its own thread.

Rules:

• Everyone is morals off and out of character
  • Batman has read the Naruto manga and will coach aquaman for 30 minutes before the battle

Round 1

• Aquaman is new 52
  • Fight takes place on a 30 mile r island
  • Aquaman is unarmed

Round 2

• Same as R1, Aquaman has his trident

Round 3

• Aquaman has new 52 and Pre 52 feats
  • Unarmed
  • No TP
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

If he gets in the water, they aren't doing jack to him. But I'll let all the people who don't read Aquaman comics tell you differently.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

What kind of speed and durability feats is Aquaman sporting?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of speed and durability feats is Aquaman sporting?

New 52 Aquaman took a continent level attack underwater without flinching while simultaneously healing a wound from his own Trident. And he's near inexhaustible in water as shown several times. most recently after a nearly 2 issue fight with Hercules on land, the later shoved his head underwater and tried to drown him (lol) and the simple act revived him to 100% and he went on to dominate him. He also free fell from the stratosphere without any problems whatsoever (if you saw Pacific Rim, its the same height Gypsy fell from)

New 52 speed feats are limited, but he can swim hypersonically+ and easily blitz other Atlanteans.

Pre-52 Speed feats easily match anything Naruto or Sasuke have, not that people will admit it. He has dodges successive lightening strikes on land and can swim casually at 10,000+ feet per second and over 20,000 if he pushes himself.

Pre-52 he can also use his telepathy in a way "similar" to Spidey Sense. He has been able to sense a couple of times when he was about to be ambushed, the one off the top of my head is when he is protecting a guy and he senses a sniper about to try and kill him and saves the guy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman via TP.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Read the OP again.

Rasenshuriken decap.

That's only round 3. Or does New52 not have TP? Plus rasenshuriken's not exactly a decap move.....it's a body shredder.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@darkraiden: He hasn't displayed offensive tp on humans as far as I know.

You know what I mean..it'll slice up Arthur.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only time a slicing or stabbing attack has actually done anything meaningful was when he got his by his own Trident which is far and away more powerful than Rasen Shuriken.

That weakness is overplayed. And quick dive in the water and he healed instantly from his Trident wound.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

The only time a slicing or stabbing attack has actually done anything meaningful was when he got his by his own Trident which is far and away more powerful than Rasen Shuriken.

That weakness is overplayed. And quick dive in the water and he healed instantly from his Trident wound.

He also bled from a bullet in the first issue to be fair. I know the bullet didn't do much but narutos cutting power is way beyond that.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman gets sealed in a moon...

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@juiceboks said:

He also bled from a bullet in the first issue to be fair. I know the bullet didn't do much but narutos cutting power is way beyond that.

Which is why I said that that weaknesss is overplayed because a cut above your eye where you skin is thinnest doesn't mean anything.

The only thing that has ko/incaped him was his Trident. Naruto's cutting power isn't close to the Trident either.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@fallschirmjager: The thing is though..a rasenshuriken covers quite a bit of area so Arthur's entire body would likely endure it, and even if that fact about human physiology holds true of a hybrid atlantean then it will still do considerable damage. Not to mention that's not the only time bullets have drawn blood..

Bhutai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in water maybe aquaman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I don't think it needs to be on par with the trident.

And are you referring to when dead king stabbed aquaman? I've only seen the scans admittedly but it looked like the trident did pierce his skin IIRC, he still took damage from the stab, his pain tolerance and healing just allowed him to handle the stab as I understand it. Which is impressive but I don't agree that really allows him to tank something like rasenshuriken or prevent it from taking his head off.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager: I don't think it needs to be on par with the trident.

And are you referring to when dead king stabbed aquaman? I've only seen the scans admittedly but it looked like the trident did pierce his skin IIRC, he still took damage from the stab, his pain tolerance and healing just allowed him to handle the stab as I understand it. Which is impressive but I don't agree that really allows him to tank something like rasenshuriken or prevent it from taking his head off.

Actually I was not referring to the Dead King stab. He took that one like a boss.

In Aquaman and the Others he got stabbed again on land with it and it basically KO'd him. The Others threw him in some water he healed instantly, took his Trident back and 1 shotted the villain.

Again though...Aquaman's Trident is a monstrous weapon. It tore a hole in Darkseid's chest and Aquaman used it to set off a volcano. I can't quantiy the latter feat because no one has ever tried to do that, but that is easily nuke++++ level striking power (and we know its more based on the Darkseid feat). And that's not even including the explosion of the Volcano itself which was basically directly under Arthur (which is another enormous level explosion)

Rasen does not have the raw power to do anything to him if we're talking water and since its an island, Arthur will basically be in it from the get go. His healing and durability are too much for Rasen.

And that's assuming they could even hit him underwater, since I don't remember either of them having any type of water feats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager: so what exactly is aquaman going to do if naruto-sasuke drop the moon on him (literally)? I'm only familiar with new 52 aquaman through jl, and his first few issues before I dropped it. Don't get mad lol, I thought it was fantastic, and do plan on catching up after I finish watching a few series.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager: so what exactly is aquaman going to do if naruto sasuke drop the moon on him (literally)?

And what makes you think that is a valid tactic? They drop a moon on the planet, the planet explodes, everyone dies.

If they seal him inside the moon, as the other guy claimed, he cuts his way out.

And in round 3 especially, they are not faster than him. They would get blitzed.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nyas

@fallschirmjager said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager: so what exactly is aquaman going to do if naruto sasuke drop the moon on him (literally)?

And what makes you think that is a valid tactic? They drop a moon on the planet, the planet explodes, everyone dies.

If they seal him inside the moon, as the other guy claimed, he cuts his way out.

And in round 3 especially, they are not faster than him. They would get blitzed.

No he won't cut his way through anything.

Chibaku tensei (literally : catastrophic planetary construction) will turn his body into the core of a new moon, meaning that he will be unable to even move because of all the gravity and will get crushed by 81 billion tons of rocks.

And to make it worse, the seal forcefully applies Izanagi's reality warping : He will get his powers reality warped and divided into 10 new life forms. while his powerless Body, mind and soul get sealed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager: hm. They could control the core to limit the speed though. And how exactly is he going to cut his way out with the immense gravitation of core holding him, or the pressure of entire layers of rocks crushing him? Presuming you say the reality warp - splitting won't work?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Appzashok

round 1- naruto team stomps if they don't let aquaman into water.

Round 2- tough.Aquaman with his trident is maybe too much for team naruto.again team has indeed a chance, though slim. I prefer aquaman.(and this is if they don't get him to water.if he goes for h2o, he wins, not a stomp)

Round 3 Aquaman curbstomp on land or water. Team dies.

Overall: aquaman owns 2:1.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: hm. They could control the core to limit the speed though. And how exactly is he going to cut his way out with the immense gravitation of core holding him, or the pressure of entire layers of rocks crushing him?

He probably couldn't, but lets not pretend like the jutsu they just used for the first time is going to be something that is used off the bat, especially when it requires two of them apparently to work. Especially when everyone is not acting in character and bloodlusted.

And at least based on the scan, they had to touch the guy to do it to.

That's a whole lot of variables if you ask me to win. Any 1 of those things that doesn't go your way and that's not a valid tactic. The fact that Kakashi had to help them with a distraction proves how barely usable it is. (and is Sakura not in those scans to? wtf is she doing)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nyas

@princearagorn1 said:

@fallschirmjager: hm. They could control the core to limit the speed though. And how exactly is he going to cut his way out with the immense gravitation of core holding him, or the pressure of entire layers of rocks crushing him?

He probably couldn't, but lets not pretend like the jutsu they just used for the first time is going to be something that is used off the bat, especially when it requires two of them apparently to work. Especially when everyone is not acting in character and bloodlusted.

And at least based on the scan, they had to touch the guy to do it to.

That's a whole lot of variables if you ask me to win. Any 1 of those things that doesn't go your way and that's not a valid tactic. The fact that Kakashi had to help them with a distraction proves how barely usable it is. (and is Sakura not in those scans to? wtf is she doing)

Sasuke has been obsessed with using the seal from the get go. And they literally only need to touch him once for it to work, which won't be a problem at all since Sasuke can easily teleport him between them :

No Caption Provided

Kaguya is a special case because of her speed and Sharinngan powers, Aquaman won't be a problem.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager: sakura? Representative of women. What is she doing? The question was there from chapter one and was left a lose end. Apparently there will be a spin off series to answer that.

The reason they had to specifically seal kaguya was that she was immortal. And could teleport interdimensionally. She actually considers different dimensions to jump, but they made it impossible via different tricks.

Chibaku tensei is generally used to catch the enemy via gravitation like nagato, or to simply make massive boulders like madara and raining them down.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: sakura? Representative of women. Wtf is she doing? The question was there from chapter one and was left a lose end. Apparently there will be a spin off series to answer that.

The reason they had to specifically seal kaguya was that she was immortal. And could teleport interdimensionally. She actually considers different dimensions to jump, but they made it impossible via different tricks.

Chibaku tensei is generally used to catch the enemy via gravitation like nagato, or to simply make massive boulders like madara and raining them down.

A Sakura spinoff? LOL

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't either of the current versions of Sasuke or Naruto solo Aquaman?