#51  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Red_Blade said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @rein said:
" @DaMan said:
" @rein said:
" @DaMan said:
" Goku had trouble lifting all those tons before SS1. It became a breeze when he transformed. "
I thought that after his training it became easy. Anyway No matter what Nappa's strength lvl is, it isn't going to match Superboys. "
You're talking about when one of the Kai's said "Let's see if he can lift 20 tons, heck make it 40", right? "
i think that was it. It's where Goku puts weighted clothing on each arm and leg With About 80 tons in total. "
It was forty tons total, 10 on each limb  Superboy stomps badly, even SSJ3 would get owned "
Against prime superboy sure but this version is weak. Also I'm sure you know ssj1 increases strength times 50 which is why it became so easy for him to move the weights but later in the series, goku is stronger in just his base form than his ssj1 form the scene above. And he gains power to fight Majin buu who is 1000 times more powerful than frieza who was nearly equal to ssj1 goku . "
Against all versions he would get owned, this version has already fought guys that would stomp the hell out of Goku and the rest of his buddies  Remember an important fact, DBZ characters cant take a hit "
agree
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" His full powered attack probably could destroyed a mars size object.  "
And this is where you fail hard

@Mortein said:
"it is a good fight. "

I guess Nappa must be more powerful then SSJ3, Since Superboy would spank Goku at the end of the series pretty hard
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

@Mortein said:

"it is a good fight. "

I guess Nappa must be more powerful then SSJ3, Since Superboy would spank Goku at the end of the series pretty hard "
even if I failed, I couldn't have fail hard
Roshi destroyed a Moon, then Piccolo destroyed a moon again and Nappa was much more powerful then they were.
Vegeta stated to be able to destroy the Earth.
No Caption Provided

and Superboy would't spank Goku
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Conner wins he is stronger faster and now has full access to all Kryptonian abilities. Plus he can always call in Krypto as back up ;)

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

@Mortein said:

"it is a good fight. "

I guess Nappa must be more powerful then SSJ3, Since Superboy would spank Goku at the end of the series pretty hard "
Roshi destroyed a Moon, then Piccolo destroyed a moon again and Nappa was much more powerful then they were.
No Caption Provided
        and Superboy would't spank Goku "
You still use this retarded ABC logic, haven't you learned that DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap? Or did you purposely ignore that fact for the sake of your fan wanking?
Yes he would spank Goku badly
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

@Mortein said:

"it is a good fight. "

No Caption Provided
You still use this retarded ABC logic, haven't you learned that DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap? Or did you purposely ignore that fact for the sake of your fan wanking? Yes he would spank Goku badly "
DBZ is nothing more inconsistent then any other comic world, but if you think otherwise express your opinion here: 
http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/#7
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

@Mortein said:

"it is a good fight. "

No Caption Provided
You still use this retarded ABC logic, haven't you learned that DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap? Or did you purposely ignore that fact for the sake of your fan wanking? Yes he would spank Goku badly "
DBZ is nothing more inconsistent then any other comic world, but if you think otherwise express your opinion here: 
http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/#7 "
It is more inconsistent then comics are.  Because comic characters don't train and increase their power level and gain a new form every story arc, then pull off half assed feats inferior to the prior saga
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Kon takes this. 

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
It is more inconsistent then comics are.  Because comic characters don't train and increase their power level and gain a new form every story arc, then pull off half assed feats inferior to the prior saga "
I agree they lack feats, but that doesn't change fact that they were getting more and more powerful, which they were constantly proving by beating their previous opponents easily.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
It is more inconsistent then comics are.  Because comic characters don't train and increase their power level and gain a new form every story arc, then pull off half assed feats inferior to the prior saga "
I agree they lack feats, but that doesn't change fact that they were getting more and more powerful, which they were constantly proving by beating their previous opponents easily. "
It proves that DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap, and based on feats, characters in the Saiyan Saga are more powerful then characters during the Buu saga
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
I agree they lack feats, but that doesn't change fact that they were getting more and more powerful, which they were constantly proving by beating their previous opponents easily. "
It proves that DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap, and based on feats, characters in the Saiyan Saga are more powerful then characters during the Buu saga "
this is almost correct, their biggest explosion during the buu saga were only few times bigger then those during saiyan saga.
they are moving at unknown speed, and their strength is unknown as well. 
But just because they didn't destroyed anything bigger then earth it doesn't mean they can't, they just never were in a situation that would require  that sort of action.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
It proves that DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap, and based on feats, characters in the Saiyan Saga are more powerful then characters during the Buu saga "
But just because they didn't destroyed anything bigger then earth it doesn't mean they can't
They dont have a feat, so no, they can't
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
"But just because they didn't destroyed anything bigger then earth it doesn't mean they can't
They dont have a feat, so no, they can't "
This is incorrect by default, just because someone did not do something it does not mean he can't.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Baldy

Nappa loses.

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
"But just because they didn't destroyed anything bigger then earth it doesn't mean they can't
This is incorrect by default, just because someone did not do something it does not mean he can't. "
Oh so by your logic, Superboy can destroy the universe with a single thought, he never did it, but it does not mean he can't..

Do you realize how retarded your logic is? Seriously? This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard even by your standards.

They have no feats, therefore they can't do it, not only that, they have never demonstrated the power to do so either.  If they would have at least demonstrated this so called power then you may have a legitimate argument.

They never have though, so your argument fails pretty hard [like all of your arguments do]
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

@Mortein said:

"it is a good fight. "

No Caption Provided
ROFL word
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Red_Blade

I swear talking to DBZ fanboys is like teaching a 3 year old how to use the potty

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DaMan
@Red_Blade said:
Oh so by your logic, Superboy can destroy the universe with a single thought, he never did it, but it does not mean he can't..  Do you realize how retarded your logic is? Seriously? This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard even by your standards.  They have no feats, therefore they can't do it, not only that, they have never demonstrated the power to do so either.  If they would have at least demonstrated this so called power then you may have a legitimate argument.  They never have though, so your argument fails pretty hard [like all of your arguments do] "
And just because someone hasn't lifted a butterfly, doesn't mean they can't. It goes both ways kid.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Red_Blade
@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

Oh so by your logic, Superboy can destroy the universe with a single thought, he never did it, but it does not mean he can't..  Do you realize how retarded your logic is? Seriously? This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard even by your standards.  They have no feats, therefore they can't do it, not only that, they have never demonstrated the power to do so either.  If they would have at least demonstrated this so called power then you may have a legitimate argument.  They never have though, so your argument fails pretty hard [like all of your arguments do] "

And just because someone hasn't lifted a butterfly, doesn't mean they can't. It goes both ways kid. "
There is a difference between lifting a butterfly and blowing up an entire planet. 

We know they can lift a butterfly because they have lifted things heavier and larger then a butterfly. kid
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:
This is incorrect by default, just because someone did not do something it does not mean he can't. "
  If they would have at least demonstrated this so called power then you may have a legitimate argument.  They never have though, so your argument fails pretty hard [like all of your arguments do] "
They have demonstrated how they were becoming more and more powerful, if you follow the story that becomes obvious.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
  If they would have at least demonstrated this so called power then you may have a legitimate argument.  They never have though, so your argument fails pretty hard [like all of your arguments do] "
They have demonstrated how they were becoming more and more powerful, if you fallow the story that becomes obvious. "
No they haven't, I already explained how feats they pulled off earlier in the series were superior to their showings later in the series.  I explained this to you numerous times now and I am not going to explain it again.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DaMan
@Red_Blade said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

And just because someone hasn't lifted a butterfly, doesn't mean they can't. It goes both ways kid. "
There is a difference between lifting a butterfly and blowing up an entire planet.   We know they can lift a butterfly because they have lifted things heavier and larger then a butterfly. kid "
Which proves that you don't have to do something, like lifting butterflies, to know you can do it. Therefore it would be plausible for someone who is more powerful than Frieza to blow up earth or something bigger.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DaMan
@Red_Blade said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

There is a difference between lifting a butterfly and blowing up an entire planet.   We know they can lift a butterfly because they have lifted things heavier and larger then a butterfly. kid "
There is also a difference between blowing up a planet and destroying a universe with a single thought. Sport.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Red_Blade
@DaMan said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

Which proves that you don't have to do something, like lifting butterflies, to know you can do it. Therefore it would be plausible for someone who is more powerful than Frieza to blow up earth or something bigger. "
No it wouldn't as I have been explaining for the past hour now that DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool, also Freiza only destroyed planets by vaporizing their core.  The only character in DBZ that has fully destroyed a planet or demonstrated the power to do so was Buu.

I won't deny that characters like Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Goku and the fusion characters can probably destroy planets, but characters like Nappa and the androids and Cell have never done so or demonstrated the power to do so.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DaMan
@Red_Blade said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

Which proves that you don't have to do something, like lifting butterflies, to know you can do it. Therefore it would be plausible for someone who is more powerful than Frieza to blow up earth or something bigger. "
No it wouldn't as I have been explaining for the past hour now that DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool, also Freiza only destroyed planets by vaporizing their core.  The only character in DBZ that has fully destroyed a planet or demonstrated the power to do so was Buu.  I won't deny that characters like Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Goku and the fusion characters can probably destroy planets, but characters like Nappa and the androids and Cell have never done so or demonstrated the power to do so. "
Frieza destroyed Planet Namek by targeting the core. He destroyed Planet Vegeta with one finger. I'm honestly not sure if Nappa can destroy a planet, but the androids and Cell? Come on now.
Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade said: No it wouldn't as I have been explaining for the past hour now that DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool, also Freiza only destroyed planets by vaporizing their core.  The only character in DBZ that has fully destroyed a planet or demonstrated the power to do so was Buu.  

I really don't get why people think that's such a compelling argument. The planet was there, Frieza did his attack, the planet wasn't there = Planet buster. Most of the characters are demonstrably more powerful then Frieza, so it's perfectly reasonable to assume they can too.

I won't deny that characters like Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Goku and the fusion characters can probably destroy planets, But characters like Nappa and the androids and Cell have never done so or demonstrated the power to do so. " 

I agree Nappa hasn’t shown the ability and most probably couldn't. The Androids almost certainly can for the reasons stated above. And Cell definitely could. Even assuming Freeza had a unique technique for destroying planets, Cell is made up from his DNA and has all his abilities. Also in destroying King Kai's when he self destructed, he showed the ability to destroy an object with more gravity and therefore more mass then The Earth.  

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Red_Blade
@DaMan said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

No it wouldn't as I have been explaining for the past hour now that DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool, also Freiza only destroyed planets by vaporizing their core.  The only character in DBZ that has fully destroyed a planet or demonstrated the power to do so was Buu.  I won't deny that characters like Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Goku and the fusion characters can probably destroy planets, but characters like Nappa and the androids and Cell have never done so or demonstrated the power to do so. "
Frieza destroyed Planet Namek by targeting the core. He destroyed Planet Vegeta with one finger. I'm honestly not sure if Nappa can destroy a planet, but the androids and Cell? Come on now. "
The destruction of planet Vegeta was off panel in the manga. 
The Androids and Cell are not capable of destroying planets, Cell's bomb managed to destroy King Kais planet, and when his blast and Gohans blast collided all it did was shake the planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade said:

The destruction of planet Vegeta was off panel in the manga.   

The destruction of Namek wasn't.

The Androids and Cell are not capable of destroying planets, Cell's bomb managed to destroy King Kais planet, and when his blast and Gohans blast collided all it did was shake the planet.

Even if the androids can't, it was still Cell's bomb that destroyed it. You're point would be valid if that bomb wasn't a part of his body.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DaMan
@Red_Blade said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Red_Blade said:

Frieza destroyed Planet Namek by targeting the core. He destroyed Planet Vegeta with one finger. I'm honestly not sure if Nappa can destroy a planet, but the androids and Cell? Come on now. "
The destruction of planet Vegeta was off panel in the manga.  The Androids and Cell are not capable of destroying planets, Cell's bomb managed to destroy King Kais planet, and when his blast and Gohans blast collided all it did was shake the planet. "
I was talking about the movie. Why does it even matter that it was off panel? He still destroyed Planet Vegeta either way. Cell's bomb destroyed King Kai's planet... what does that have to do with destroying something as big as earth? Also, what does the collision of Cell's and Gohan's blast have to do with the destruction of earth? I'm a little confused here, lol. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMan said:

" I was talking about the movie. Why does it even matter that it was off panel? He still destroyed Planet Vegeta either way. Cell's bomb destroyed King Kai's planet... what does that have to do with destroying something as big as earth? Also, what does the collision of Cell's and Gohan's blast have to do with the destruction of earth? I'm a little confused here, lol.  "

In having more gravity King Kai’s planet also has more mass than the earth, just compressed into a smaller space. But that was just a side point and not really important. The main point was that Cell has all Friezas abilities, and as such would be able to destroy a planet even if the technique used on Namek was unique to Frieza (Which it isn't).

Primecut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Primecut

What the heck kind of a joke thread is this?  Nappa has zero durability feats. One punch from even the weakest Kryptonian would flatline ANY DBZ character instantly. 

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Mortein
@Primecut said:

" What the heck kind of a joke thread is this?  Nappa has zero durability feats. One punch from even the weakest Kryptonian would flatline ANY DBZ character instantly.  "

Here you go durability feats
He survived full powered attack from someone who is more powerful then  moon buster.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and again he survived attacks from Piccolo who has proven to be a moon buster.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

here you go durability feats.
to vaporize the moon you would need billions of A bombs, and he withstand attacks from characters who are able to destroy objects bigger then moon. 
Now what is Superboys best durability feat?
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#83  Edited By Precise
@Mortein: did those characters destroy moons at that powerlevel shown in their fight with Nappa?
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mortein
@Precise said:

" @Mortein: did those characters destroy moons at that powerlevel shown in their fight with Nappa? "

Piccolo destroyed the Moon while he was less powerful then he is in his fight with nappa.
in fact one of the reasons why he destroyed the Moon was because he didn't want nappa and vegeta to turn into Ozaru when they arrive.
No Caption Provided
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Precise
@Mortein: ow that's right. I remember now!
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Primecut:

LOL word

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @Primecut said:

" What the heck kind of a joke thread is this?  Nappa has zero durability feats. One punch from even the weakest Kryptonian would flatline ANY DBZ character instantly.  "

Here you go durability feats
He survived full powered attack from someone who is more powerful then  moon buster.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and again he survived attacks from Piccolo who has proven to be a moon buster.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
             here you go durability feats. to vaporize the moon you would need billions of A bombs, and he withstand attacks from characters who are able to destroy objects bigger then moon.  Now what is Superboys best durability feat? "
You're still using that ABC logic? Jesus Christ kid give it a rest already, Piccolo is a moon buster, sure why not, but the others aren't.

Nappa also got 1 shotted by Goku, a guy that cant even hold up 40 tons of weight, I noticed you didn't bother posting that now did you..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#88  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Superboy.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Primecut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Primecut
@Mortein said:

" @Precise said:

" @Mortein: did those characters destroy moons at that powerlevel shown in their fight with Nappa? "

Piccolo destroyed the Moon while he was less powerful then he is in his fight with nappa.
in fact one of the reasons why he destroyed the Moon was because he didn't want nappa and vegeta to turn into Ozaru when they arrive.
No Caption Provided
"
The energy blasts they hit Nappa with werent moonbusters, oth

erwise a large portion of the planet would be gone.  Your scans don't prove Nappa's durability against physical attacks and he never tanked someone who hits as hard as Superboy.

Now what is Superboys best durability feat? "

He tanks villains who would one shot Nappa.

BTW if SBP punched a DBZ character it would look like this:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#90  Edited By comicfanforever

Superboy defeats nappa easily. Superboy Prime has problems against Superboy.

Superboy Prime>> Modern Darkseid Full Power or Despero or Guardians of the Universe (see Sinestro Crops War Storyline).  

Superboy against Cap Marvel Jr

Superboy can kill Freeza or Cooler.     

Superboy eats Nappa like a steak.

Nappa is dead.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mortein
@Primecut said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Precise said:

No Caption Provided
"
The energy blasts they hit Nappa with werent moonbusters, oth

erwise a large portion of the planet would be gone.  Your scans don't prove Nappa's durability against physical attacks and he never tanked someone who hits as hard as Superboy.

Now what is Superboys best durability feat? "

They are energy manipulators and they can concentrate and focus their explosions, making them smaller and more intense.
The fact still stands that each one of them has enough energy to destroy a moon size objects and that they tried their best to hurt Nappa, and failed.   
Punches and kicks are attacks based on kinetic energy, just like Ki blasts who are based on kinetic and heat energy, so I don't see much difference.   

@Red_Blade

said:

"You're still using that ABC logic? Jesus Christ kid give it a rest already, Piccolo is a moon buster, sure why not, but the others aren't.  Nappa also got 1 shotted by Goku, a guy that cant even hold up 40 tons of weight, I noticed you didn't bother posting that now did you.. "

Yes I am using ABC logic because it is only was to determine what they full powered attacks would be, since some of them never fired full powered attacks, and even when they fired it they they wouldn't hit anything so it would be impossible to determine how powerful the attack was( like when tien attack nappa), or it would be stopped ( like when vegeta fired a planet busting attack against Goku).So ABC logic is in most cases the only way to determine how powerful they most likely are.

Gokus lifting strength is unknown, and was never proven, but regardless that, I don't think their punches and kicks are so much related to their lifting strength, but more to ability to channel their energy threw their fists in the moment of impact, and speed. So the fact that KK Goku KOed Nappa with single punch only proves how Goku has a very powerful punch, not that Nappa has low durability. Nappa has already proven his durability when he withstand full powered attacks from Piccolo and Tien.  And when  Nappa destroyed whole regio nappa was standing in the center of explosion, while Vegeta was standing close the center of explosion, and they were both fine after explosion, although everything around them and under them was completely vaporized.

Just because the others didn't blow up moons it does not mean they can't. The earth has only one moon and they destroyed it twice. wouldn't it be idiotic to recreate moon 10 times just so everyone can destroy it by him self? 
Master roshi destroyed a moon with Ki blast and he has several times less Ki energy then Tien who fired his all energy at Nappa, who withstand it.

Regardless all this, Nappa can destroy whole region easily by lifting fingers, has Superboy ever survived an attack that would vaporize a whole region?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Red_Blade

ABC logic never works, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ 

@Mortein said:

" They are energy manipulators and they can concentrate and focus their explosions, making them smaller and more intense.  "

Some of them can, even Vegeta yelled at Nappa for his lack of any self control...Nappa's greatest feat was destroying part of a city, that's it

@Mortein said:
"( like when vegeta fired a planet busting attack against Goku).So ABS logic is in most cases the only way to determine how powerful they most likely are. "

We have been through this hundreds of times now, there was no planet busting attack and there is no evidence of that being a planet busting attack, please stop repeating yourself and using the same rehash arguments over and over again.

@Mortein said:
"The fact still stands that each one of them has enough energy to destroy a moon size objects and that they tried their best to hurt Nappa, and failed.    "

Really? And how many of them destroyed moons? One and one only, therefore only one had the power to destroy a moon, stop using flawed ABC logic.

@Mortein said:
"Yes I am using ABC logic because it is only was to determine what they full powered attacks would be. "

And I have already explain about 50 times to you why this doesn't work, 

DBZ IS INCONSISTENT

@Mortein said:
"Gokus lifting strength is unknown, and was never proven, but regardless that, I don't think their punches and kicks are so much related to their lifting strength, but more to ability to channel their energy threw their fists in the moment of impact, and speed. "
I have explained this as well numerous times, Punches and kicks have nothing to do with Ki, Yajarobe was able to cut off Vegeta's tail when he was in Oozaru form, DBZ characters have poor durability.

Androids don't possess the ability to channel ki through their hits, they have Ko'd Trunks and shattered Vegeta's arm.

@Mortein said:
" So the fact that KK Goku KOed Nappa with single punch only proves how Goku has a very powerful punch, not that Nappa has low durability. "
The fact that he got KO'd by a guy who couldn't even lift 40 tons, that says alot for his durability

@Mortein said:
" Just because the others didn't blow up moons it does not mean they can't.  "

That is exactly what it means, they don't have any moon busting feats, therefore they aren't moonbusters PERIOD

@Mortein said:
"

Regardless all this, Nappa can destroy whole region easily by lifting fingers, has Superboy ever survived an attack that would vaporize a whole region? "
We already showed you Superboy durability feats, Nappa destroyed part of a city, on panel making him more powerful then later DBZ characters are.

I am not going to explain all of this again, if you repeat your same rehash argument again, don't expect a response
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SwaggaB0y

saying he can destroy a region and him actually having the time to pull off said attack in battle is different.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Mortein
@SwaggaB0y said:
" saying he can destroy a region and him actually having the time to pull off said attack in battle is different. "

All he has to do is lift fingers
And he can destroy a whole region, as it is obvious from this scans: 
He destroyed only a part of city in anime, that was a filler, in manga he actually destroyed a whole region:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" saying he can destroy a region and him actually having the time to pull off said attack in battle is different. "

All he has to do is lift fingers
And he can destroy a whole region, as it is obvious from this scans: 
He destroyed only a part of city in anime, that was a filler, in manga he actually destroyed a whole region:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Where does it say that he destroyed a whole region? Hell most of that is off panel
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade said:

" ABC logic never works, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ 

Actually ABC is the only way to determine what would be the most powerful attack for most DBZ characters, maybe it is not a perfect way but it is the only way.

Some of them can, even Vegeta yelled at Nappa for his lack of any self control...Nappa's greatest feat was destroying part of a city, that's it

Nappa destroyed whole region as you can see from the size of explosion and from the scan that says how all Cities around  earthquake reamain incommunicado, which means more then one City is destroyed.

We have been through this hundreds of times now, there was no planet busting attack and there is no evidence of that being a planet busting attack, please stop repeating yourself and using the same rehash arguments over and over again.

Yes we have been through this hundred times. Vegeta did not destroyed the earth that is a fact, now leave that behind.  What I am saying is that he most likely can destroy the earth and I have stated my reason why am I saying that several times and I can state them again if you wish.
I still haven't hear your reasons why do you think he wasn't able to destroyed the earth.  I know that he didn't destroy the earth.

Really? And how many of them destroyed moons? One and one only, therefore only one had the power to destroy a moon, stop using flawed ABC logic.

They have destroyed a moon once. Then they recreated it and destroyed it again. What were they suppose to recreate the Moon 10 times just so everyone can destroy it by him self? They all have same or similar powers and if one person can destroy a moon with a Ki blast then so can everyone else much more powerful then he.

DBZ IS INCONSISTENT

Yet you fail to prove that inconsistency
 http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/  

I have explained this as well numerous times, Punches and kicks have nothing to do with Ki, Yajarobe was able to cut off Vegeta's tail when he was in Oozaru form, DBZ characters have poor durability.

Androids don't possess the ability to channel ki through their hits, they have Ko'd Trunks and shattered Vegeta's arm.

I disagree,  
That with Yajarobe was probably a Pis, every comic has it.  An ax got broken over Gokus head while he was a child. 
Androids have their energy that work similar as Ki energy.

The fact that he got KO'd by a guy who couldn't even lift 40 tons, that says alot for his durability

Can you prove that goku can't lift 40T? Still, I agree that saiyan saga goku doesn't have great lifting  strength, but that doesn't mean he can't punch hard, for the reason I have already stated, and I can repeat if you want.

That is exactly what it means, they don't have any moon busting feats, therefore they aren't moonbusters PERIOD

They are more powerful then the guy who destroyed the moon, therefore they most likely can destroy the moon.

We already showed you Superboy durability feats, Nappa destroyed part of a city, on panel making him more powerful then later DBZ characters are.  I am not going to explain all of this again, if you repeat your same rehash argument again, don't expect a response "

Not even one Superboys durability feat is above city busting, and most of them are about durability to physical damage and since you make difference between energy attack and Punches not even one his feat proves he can survive an attack that nappa do just for fun. 

"Punches and kicks have nothing to do with Ki" 

"don't expect a response"
I never do, I always hope you have learned by now.

And one question for you. If Master Roshi fires his full powered kamehameha at SP Cell, and SP Cell fires full powered Kamehameha at Cell, and to blasts collide (like in cell's fight with Gohan) which blast would be stronger? who would win?

No Caption Provided
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Red_Blade
Why do you keep wasting my time? You just keep repeating yourself over and over and using the same rehash arguments again and again

@Mortein

said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" ABC logic never works, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ 

Actually ABC is the only way to determine what would be the most powerful attack for most DBZ characters, maybe it is not a perfect way but it is the only way.

No, ABC Logic doesn't work period, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ

@Mortein said:

"

Nappa destroyed whole region as you can see from the size of explosion and from the scan that says how all Cities around  earthquake reamain incommunicado, which means more then one City is destroyed. "

Once again, where did it say that he destroyed an entire region? Earthquakes don't always destroy cities, Illinois had an Earthquake a few nights ago, and no city was destroyed. 
Stop pulling random sh*t out of your a$$.

@Mortein said:

"Yes we have been through this hundred times. Vegeta did not destroyed the earth that is a fact, no leave that behind.  What I am saying is that he can destroy the earth and I have stated my reason why am I saying that several times and I can state them again if you wish.
I still haven't hear your reasons why do you think he wasn't able to destroyed the earth.  I know that he didn't destroy the earth. "

No he cannot and has never demonstrated that level of power, I have heard your reasons numerous times [along with every one of your arguments] and you have done nothing to show Vegeta having planet destroying power or anywhere close to that.

@Mortein said:

" They have destroyed a moon once. Then they recreated it and destroyed it again. What were they suppose to recreate the Moon 10 times just so everyone can destroy it by him self? They all have same or similar powers and if one person can destroy a moon with a Ki blast then so can everyone else much more powerful then he. @Red_Blade said: "

No, but that isnt my point, my point is only 2 of them have moon busting FEATS, in an inconsistent cesspool like DBZ, these are the only 2 moonbusters

@Mortein said:

.@Red_Blade said:

DBZ IS INCONSISTENT

Yet you fail to prove that inconsistency
 http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/    "

I have proven it numerous times now, the problem is that DBZ fans [including yourself] have the combined IQ of a raisen and love to repeat the same argument over and over again even though it has been disproven numerous times.

@Mortein said:

" I disagree,  
That with Yajarobe was probably a Pis, every comic has it.  An ax got broken over Gokus head while he was a child. 
Androids have their energy that work similar as Ki energy.

"

You don't have to agree, but its still true
An Axe is a blunt object, how was Yajarobe PIS? DBZ characters have never shown high levels of durability.

What proof do you have that the Androids have energy similar to Ki? Androids never run out of energy, their is no such thing as infinite ki, and androids never power up, and don't have ki shields when they fly.  They use a different power source

Androids melee attacks are 100% physical and they owned Trunks and Vegeta, further proving DBZ's inconsistencies

@Mortein said:

"Can you prove that goku can't lift 40T? Still, I agree that saiyan saga goku doesn't have great lifting  strength, but that doesn't mean he can't punch hard, for the reason I have already stated, and I can repeat if you want.  "

Sure I can, here ya go

No Caption Provided

And Goku when he one shotted Nappa was way weaker then he was in the scan, so Nappa got one shotted by a guy much weaker

A character like Spider Man could probably one shot Nappa

@Mortein said:

"

They are more powerful then the guy who destroyed the moon, therefore they most likely can destroy the moon."

Which might of helped your case had DBZ not been an inconsistent piece of crap

@Mortein said:

"  I can repeat if you want.  "

That's basically all you ever do, repeat yourself over and over

@Mortein said:

" Not even one Superboys durability feat is above city busting, and most of them are about durability to physical damage and since you make difference between energy attack and Punches not even one his feat proves he can survive an attack that nappa do just for fun.   "Punches and kicks have nothing to do with Ki" "

Durability is durability, Superboy took shots from a guy that can one shot planets [and actually has planet destroying feats, unlike 99% of the DBZ cast}

Have you shown any durability feats for Nappa? A guy who gets one shotted by guys weaker then Spider Man is? Errr...no you haven't

You failed again

@Mortein said:
"And one question for you. If Master Roshi fires his full powered kamehameha at SP Cell, and SP Cell fires full powered Kamehameha at Cell, and to blasts collide (like in cell's fight with Gohan) which blast would be stronger? who would win? "
On paper, Cell
Based off on panel feats, Roshi

And you still haven't proven that Nappa destroyed the region, fail troll fails yet again
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Mortein
@Red_Blade 
I will answer your post tomorrow, I hope you'll answer to rest of my post by then

Specially this:

And one question for you. If Master Roshi fires his full powered kamehameha at SP Cell, and SP Cell fires full powered Kamehameha at Cell, and to blasts collide (like in cell's fight with Gohan) which blast would be stronger? who would win?

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Red_Blade
@Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade 
I will answer your post tomorrow, I hope you'll answer to rest of my post by then

Specially this:

"
 @Mortein said:

"And one question for you. If Master Roshi fires his full powered kamehameha at SP Cell, and SP Cell fires full powered Kamehameha at Cell, and to blasts collide (like in cell's fight with Gohan) which blast would be stronger? who would win? "

On paper, Cell
Based off on panel feats, Roshi

And you still haven't proven that Nappa destroyed the region, fail troll fails yet again 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FLCL1
@comicfanforever said:
"

Superboy defeats nappa easily. Superboy Prime has problems against Superboy.

Superboy Prime>> Modern Darkseid Full Power or Despero or Guardians of the Universe (see Sinestro Crops War Storyline).  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superboy against Cap Marvel Jr

No Caption Provided