#1 Edited by Lady Nightmare (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is stronger and who would win?




#2 Posted by King Saturn (219815 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor would win...
#3 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Psh.  They fought to a draw the only time they met.  They're practically the same character except their skin and sex.  Namora just has a little more gumption.

#4 Posted by Lady Nightmare (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

is it because its the fact that shes the girl conterpart

King

#5 Posted by Gloom (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor has only one X chromosome.
Namora has two (that's twice as much!).

She wins.

#6 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

awww you should have thrown in namorita as well

#7 Posted by Shanana (57232 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it was namorita?

#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

namorita is blue

#9 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Namora is Exiles Namor.  Namorita is his cousin or something.  Completely different characters.

#10 Posted by Shanana (57232 posts) - - Show Bio

OHHHHH

#11 Posted by King Saturn (219815 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"is it because its the fact that shes the girl conterpart

King"
Nope... its because I am bored as hell and I wanted to say something in this thread...
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor isnt afraid to hold back

#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor isnt afraid to hold back

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (89809 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Namora is Exiles Namor.  Namorita is his cousin or something.  Completely different characters."
Namora isn't exiles Namor.She is also Namor's cousin and Hercules's Girlfriend.
Moderator
#15 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Namora is Exiles Namor.  Namorita is his cousin or something.  Completely different characters."
Namora isn't exiles Namor.She is also Namor's cousin and Hercules's Girlfriend."
Namora



































Although I just realized that I've been confusing Namorita with the person she was cloned from, who is also named Namora.

Not entirely sure which one this thread was supposed to be about.  Probably 616.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (89809 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Namora is Exiles Namor.  Namorita is his cousin or something.  Completely different characters."
Namora isn't exiles Namor.She is also Namor's cousin and Hercules's Girlfriend."
Namora



































Although I just realized that I've been confusing Namorita with the person she was cloned from, who is also named Namora.

Not entirely sure which one this thread was supposed to be about.  Probably 616."

WRONG NAMORA


caption
caption
caption

Moderator
#17 Posted by fesak (8549 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the topic creator didn't specify which Namora.
If it were Exiles Namora she would win. She killed many heroes on her homeworld including the FF.

Moderator
#18 Edited by Vance Astro (89809 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Well, the topic creator didn't specify which Namora.
If it were Exiles Namora she would win. She killed many heroes on her homeworld including the FF."
Agreed.I was assuming she was asking for 616 Namora because none was specified.I always assume we are talking about the character in regular continuity.
Moderator
#19 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like you didn't read my post or the original post.

You just saw a picture and decided to be rude and post your own picture.

Which is fine, it probably is 616 Namora but since I had said that in the post you quoted, I'm not sure why you were like OMG UR WRONG!!!!