Who would win?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Namor, I don't think Deadpool has any bullets or anything that could break Namor's skin and he isn't strong enough to harm him by punching him. Deadpool may be immortal but he can still get beaten.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

namor is one of the heavy hitters... not good for deadpool

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Namor. What could Deadpool possibly do to him?

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kraven

In the Namor mini series, he's beaten down Iron Man, Wolverine (he also knocked out Wolverine in Wolvie's own book last summer), and Venom.

He even ripped out Venom's tongue! Namor has beaten the entire Fantasic Four before. He can take punches from the Thing without falling over, he can take a full-on heat blast from the human tourch. He has gone toe to toe with the Hulk on a number of occasions. Deadpool doesn't stand a chance!

I know you like Deadpool so here's some Deadpool battles that might be more interesting:

Deadpool VS. Nightwing

Deadpool VS. BlackPanther

Deadpool VS. Shatterstar

Deadpool VS. Sabertooth

Deadpool VS. Green Arrow

Deadpool VS. USAgent

Deadpool VS. Maverick

Deadpool VS. Gambit

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Namor rips off deadpool's arms and clubs him to death with them.
Post Edited:2007-11-06 08:38:04

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Everyone seems to think Namor would win. I'm not so sure. But I'm easily convinced.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Amazing. Most of you people were arguing with me that Venom couldn't kill Deadpool. But now somebody makes Namor vs Deadpool and you folks just turn over to say Namor wins. You annoy me.

Namor takes this for the same reasons Venom would win, he knocks Deadpool's block off.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Amazing. Most of you people were arguing with me that Venom couldn't kill Deadpool. But now somebody makes Namor vs Deadpool and you folks just turn over to say Namor wins. You annoy me.

Namor takes this for the same reasons Venom would win, he knocks Deadpool's block off.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kraven

Eternal Chaos says:

"Amazing. Most of you people were arguing with me that Venom couldn't kill Deadpool. But now somebody makes Namor vs Deadpool and you folks just turn over to say Namor wins. You annoy me.Namor takes this for the same reasons Venom would win, he knocks Deadpool's block off."

Venom VS Deadpool is a really good idea. I didn't see that fight. I could see how either could win.

Namor is in a much higher strength class than even the new Venom so I understand why it's easy to say Namor wins in this battle.

Namor kicked Venom's @$$!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kraven says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Amazing. Most of you people were arguing with me that Venom couldn't kill Deadpool. But now somebody makes Namor vs Deadpool and you folks just turn over to say Namor wins. You annoy me. Namor takes this for the same reasons Venom would win, he knocks Deadpool's block off."
Venom VS Deadpool is a really good idea. I didn't see that fight. I could see how either could win. Namor is in a much higher strength class than even the new Venom so I understand why it's easy to say Namor wins in this battle. Namor kicked Venom's @$$!"

In that battle, we were using classic Venom and everybody who had sense agreed Venom would win. When Namor fought Venom (I looked through the issue, I didn't want to read it because I bought something else), Venom was beating the hell out of him he only tore off Venom's tongue which I think he could've dealt with and killed Namore by sending the symbiote into his nostrils, down to his lungs. Anyway, with that Venom vs Deadpool battle, Deadpool couldn't do anything to harm Venom and I listed several ways Venom could kill Deadpool. One was by eating him, (yes, I'm serious) another was punching his head off, and another was ripping him in two. The list goes on.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Amazing. Most of you people were arguing with me that Venom couldn't kill Deadpool. But now somebody makes Namor vs Deadpool and you folks just turn over to say Namor wins. You annoy me. Namor takes this for the same reasons Venom would win, he knocks Deadpool's block off."
Venom VS Deadpool is a really good idea. I didn't see that fight. I could see how either could win. Namor is in a much higher strength class than even the new Venom so I understand why it's easy to say Namor wins in this battle. Namor kicked Venom's @$$!"
In that battle, we were using classic Venom and everybody who had sense agreed Venom would win. When Namor fought Venom (I looked through the issue, I didn't want to read it because I bought something else), Venom was beating the hell out of him he only tore off Venom's tongue which I think he could've dealt with and killed Namore by sending the symbiote into his nostrils, down to his lungs. Anyway, with that Venom vs Deadpool battle, Deadpool couldn't do anything to harm Venom and I listed several ways Venom could kill Deadpool. One was by eating him, (yes, I'm serious) another was punching his head off, and another was ripping him in two. The list goes on."
You do realize Deadpool is immortal and has a better healing factor than Wolverine. He could heal from getting his head punched off or being ripped in two.
Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Rotten gun

Eternal Chaos says:

haha you still on about that :p

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
In that battle, we were using classic Venom and everybody who had sense agreed Venom would win. When Namor fought Venom (I looked through the issue, I didn't want to read it because I bought something else), Venom was beating the hell out of him he only tore off Venom's tongue which I think he could've dealt with and killed Namore by sending the symbiote into his nostrils, down to his lungs. Anyway, with that Venom vs Deadpool battle, Deadpool couldn't do anything to harm Venom and I listed several ways Venom could kill Deadpool. One was by eating him, (yes, I'm serious) another was punching his head off, and another was ripping him in two. The list goes on."
You do realize Deadpool is immortal and has a better healing factor than Wolverine. He could heal from getting his head punched off or being ripped in two. "

Head falls on desk Jesus not this again. You say Namor's going to win this, but it's the same concept when its Namor vs Deadpool and Venom vs Deadpool.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kraven

Eternal Chaos says:

"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

I'm open to the idea that Venom could beat Deadpool.

As for Namor, he fought the new Venom who is much stronger than classic Venom.

Namor was ambushed by Venom using a special SHIELD weapon that suffocates people.

Venom beat on Namor while he was injured do to the weapon.

The weapon didn't work long on Namor's physiology and he turned around and beat on Venom, making fun of how SHEILD could send someone so below his league to take him out.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Yeah, Deadpool's immortal, so I guess Namor just keeps pulling Wade's head off until he dies of old age, and Deadpool wins. How silly. There's nothing Deadpool can do to Namor, so his only hope is to outlast him by being impossible to kill.

In fact, that basically sums up all of these "Deadpool vs. some ridiculously powerful opponent" battles.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
You do realize Deadpool is immortal and has a better healing factor than Wolverine. He could heal from getting his head punched off or being ripped in two. "
*Head falls on desk* Jesus not this again. You say Namor's going to win this, but it's the same concept when its Namor vs Deadpool and Venom vs Deadpool. "
Namor can BEAT Deadpool, but he can't kill him. Venom can't kill him either, that doesn't mean he can beat him. I was just pointing out that wouldn't kill him.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kraven says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I'm open to the idea that Venom could beat Deadpool. As for Namor, he fought the new Venom who is much stronger than classic Venom. Namor was ambushed by Venom using a special SHIELD weapon that suffocates people. Venom beat on Namor while he was injured do to the weapon. The weapon didn't work long on Namor's physiology and he turned around and beat on Venom, making fun of how SHEILD could send someone so below his league to take him out. "

Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up since I never got to read it. gives thumbs up

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
*Head falls on desk* Jesus not this again. You say Namor's going to win this, but it's the same concept when its Namor vs Deadpool and Venom vs Deadpool. "
Namor can BEAT Deadpool, but he can't kill him. Venom can't kill him either, that doesn't mean he can beat him. I was just pointing out that wouldn't kill him. "

Yeah I was using the punching off the head or the ripping apart as a means that Venom would win. I usually use kill because he kinda would kill him for even a second.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kraven

Eternal Chaos says:

"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I'm open to the idea that Venom could beat Deadpool. As for Namor, he fought the new Venom who is much stronger than classic Venom. Namor was ambushed by Venom using a special SHIELD weapon that suffocates people. Venom beat on Namor while he was injured do to the weapon. The weapon didn't work long on Namor's physiology and he turned around and beat on Venom, making fun of how SHEILD could send someone so below his league to take him out. "

Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up since I never got to read it. gives thumbs up"

Hey, no prob. Good discussion.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kraven says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up since I never got to read it. *gives thumbs up*"
Hey, no prob. Good discussion. "

Thank ya kindly.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sling Shot

Namor smashes Deadpool and Venom for that matter. Imperius REx!!!!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

You tell em!

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points